• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:05
CEST 01:05
KST 08:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9112 users

Afraid of bugs/insects? - Page 14

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 19 Next All
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-12 16:05:58
June 12 2011 16:03 GMT
#261
[image loading]
I keep a couple of these in the appartment. They make all the flies and bugs go away ([image loading]) and they just stay at the corners so why bother.

My worst nightmare tho...
[image loading]
Seriously guys, how can you sleep in these locations? I would have to wear a protective suit to get an hour of sleep wherever these spiders live.
En Taro Violet
TeWy
Profile Joined December 2009
France714 Posts
June 12 2011 16:05 GMT
#262
Only big flying insects are scaring me.

I've always found spiders cool though, when I was a kid I was raising some in a box.
EquilasH
Profile Joined April 2009
Denmark2142 Posts
June 12 2011 16:07 GMT
#263
On June 12 2011 22:45 nttea wrote:
Bumblebees and bees are very nice though! i pet bumblebees when i get the chance (ie, bother them when theyre trying to gather nectar) and i've never been stung by one

Yea when I was little I found out it took a lot before a bumblebee would sting, so I picked one up, threw it on my friend and it stung him. He wasn't happy.
wat
Kickboxer
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Slovenia1308 Posts
June 12 2011 16:09 GMT
#264
I have a pet scorpion. Scorpions are badass they will fight anything that tries to harass them, cats, dogs, snakes, humans... them scorpions are crazy mofos!
Denzil
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom4193 Posts
June 12 2011 16:09 GMT
#265
I'm alright with insects.

Big motherfuckers need to get out regardless. I won't kill most if any insects unless it's pretty unavoidable I always prefer freeing them outdoors.

I quite like bees though when I was like 9 I was shit scared of bees and my Dad made me spend the day researching bees after that I've never been afraid to walk near them or being stupidly close to them. It helps when you know quite a bit about what they do.
Anna: So Sen how will you prepare for your revenge v MC? Sen: With a smile.
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
June 12 2011 16:17 GMT
#266
What I hate is they can be fucking EVERYWHERE. You just never know.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Randomaccount#77123
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States5003 Posts
June 12 2011 16:17 GMT
#267
--- Nuked ---
bowl-of-milk
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany4 Posts
June 12 2011 16:28 GMT
#268
I did not open a single spoiler in this thread...
LittLeD
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden7973 Posts
June 12 2011 16:32 GMT
#269
I snatch 'em.
☆Grubby ☆| Tod|DeMusliM|ThorZaiN|SaSe|Moon|Mana| ☆HerO ☆
`dunedain
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
657 Posts
June 12 2011 16:38 GMT
#270
Ggggggay!

Thank God for my flying flipflop, which works just as well as Link's magic boomerang.
Kinda like my guaranteed insect-away.
"In order to be created, a work of art must first make use of the dark forces of the soul." ~Albert Camus
Ender985
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain910 Posts
June 12 2011 16:38 GMT
#271
Btw I just remembered: centipede vs mouse



Enjoy (your nightmares xD)
Member of the Pirate Party - direct democracy, institutional transparency, and freedom of information
Piggiez
Profile Joined March 2011
393 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-12 16:42:25
June 12 2011 16:42 GMT
#272
Woops wrong thread
Triscuit
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States722 Posts
June 12 2011 16:44 GMT
#273
I am actually fairly sure I have entomophobia. Like seriously when there is a bug nearby and I see it I just freeze up in terror. If I had a bug fly directly at me man I would have a full on panic attack.
S.O.U.L
Profile Joined March 2011
Latvia149 Posts
June 12 2011 16:45 GMT
#274
the only thing is ants, cause they crawl around, and they usually vrawl on my bottle of liquor and go around the bottleneck and you cant get them off, so i ahve to throw out my alchohol
and they always bite, little motherf*ckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


@Assault_1 if i saw that i would go like to the highest place in the house and hide there for my whole life, cause i hate these bugs with like 10000000000000000000000 legs! they crawl, bite n scare the shit out of me!
CezA
S.O.U.L
Profile Joined March 2011
Latvia149 Posts
June 12 2011 16:52 GMT
#275
On June 13 2011 01:38 Ender985 wrote:
Btw I just remembered: centipede vs mouse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CL2hetqpfg

Enjoy (your nightmares xD)



OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wouldn't live in a country where those Fire trUCKERS live! and poor mouse, what did she do to him omg, that guy who raised it is a monster! raising something like that should be punished :D
probably that "thing" one day will crawl onto his neck and eat him, or at least bite him so hard that he will bleed to death! this will happen, the same thing with lions, theyre cute and all but after a little while it eats everyone who fed them and lived with them!
CezA
h0neyBadger
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
184 Posts
June 12 2011 17:04 GMT
#276
lol this thread is great, gotta show my sister she will have a seizure
Ihoku
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden6 Posts
June 12 2011 17:05 GMT
#277
Like a lot of people have said, spiders are actually our allies since they eat pretty much the rest of the bugs. Good thing is that here they're also not poisonous. Scandinavia is kinda nice in that we also have cold ass winters, half the year is bug free! Anyone who complains about the cold doesn't understand how grand that trade is.

If I would ever see one of those giant centipedes somewhere, I'd leave the country with the next plane, they're just stuff of nightmares. Also, all mosquitoes must die.
Bäneling ist krieg
SichuanPanda
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1542 Posts
June 12 2011 17:14 GMT
#278
I'm not necessarily afraid of insects, but that doesn't mean I like them flying at me trying to bounce off my head, or into my ear, or up my nose. Size isn't an issue for me, but I absolutely HATE moths, butterflies not an issue, moths yes. Praying mantis, dragon flies, grasshoppers, crickets, most fairly common insects/larger ones don't bother me much at all. Hornets, wasps, mosquitoes, and horse/deer flies bother me as much as the next person, but I'm not scared of them. Whenever an insect does annoy me (that is to say, it repeatedly flies at me attempting to attack), I'll usually simply walk away from the area until it stops. Swatting at them usually makes them more aggressive, and doesn't result well in getting them to leave you alone. I have a pet tarantula and it crawling on my arm or my hand is not an issue for me at all, it hasn't bitten me, but that's because I am not scared of it biting me, if you are scared, then it probably will. Like I said above its mostly moths for some reason that I am actually somewhat scared of.
i-bonjwa
XiGua
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden3085 Posts
June 12 2011 17:33 GMT
#279
Some random bug pics for your entertainment...
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

Holy Check! I am itching now...
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) APM, Why u make me spam?
vahgar.r24
Profile Joined October 2010
India465 Posts
June 12 2011 17:37 GMT
#280
bees/wasps >me
Somethings are just worth fighting for
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft5
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 92
ViBE72
PiGStarcraft5
SpeCial 2
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 191
Hyuk 62
Noble 46
NaDa 24
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm146
League of Legends
Doublelift4341
Counter-Strike
minikerr4
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox162
Mew2King64
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5151
Khaldor676
Other Games
summit1g8019
FrodaN1705
Coldzera 687
shahzam540
JimRising 357
C9.Mang0282
KnowMe230
ZombieGrub90
ArmadaUGS87
Trikslyr41
PPMD30
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick267
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21176
Other Games
• imaqtpie786
• Shiphtur157
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 55m
Online Event
11h 55m
FEL
16h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.