• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:45
CEST 05:45
KST 12:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8150 users

Very similiar UFO sighting across the world - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20 21 Next All
-Exalt-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States972 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-14 22:25:25
April 14 2011 22:25 GMT
#61
On April 15 2011 07:22 B00ts wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 07:07 EternaL_9 wrote:
On April 15 2011 07:01 MidKnight wrote:
The saddest thing for me whenever I watch these kind of "prophetic" videos is that once they are debunked, people who originally preached somehow 'forget' that it happened.
And then when the next time a similar situation arises, they act as if *THIS* time "it will be for real".

So annoying


And then there's people like me who laugh at close minded people like you. I realize some of these have been debunked (Norway, Jerusalem), accept the proof of it or don't, I don't really care. But there's more than 2 sightings in this video, and I doubt all of them have been scientifically proven to be fake. Until then, keep an open mind.



I'm tired of being told to have an open mind when people find out I want undeniable proof that events are what they say they are... Yes I'm an athiest, and no I do not think these are aliens or whatever.

Everyone please watch this video on what open-mindedness actually is.



Pretty long video, but a very very good one for both sides to watch in order to construct better arguments

essentially, you cannot say something is aliens or gods just because there is no known explanation. Because what you are saying is this: "I cannot explain this, therefor it is explained" It is a logical fallacy.


You really should read my posts. I'm not religious. I'm not trying to convince you. I'm just theory crafting RL based on pretty convincing video
VIB
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil3567 Posts
April 14 2011 22:27 GMT
#62
On April 15 2011 07:25 EternaL_9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 07:22 B00ts wrote:
On April 15 2011 07:07 EternaL_9 wrote:
On April 15 2011 07:01 MidKnight wrote:
The saddest thing for me whenever I watch these kind of "prophetic" videos is that once they are debunked, people who originally preached somehow 'forget' that it happened.
And then when the next time a similar situation arises, they act as if *THIS* time "it will be for real".

So annoying


And then there's people like me who laugh at close minded people like you. I realize some of these have been debunked (Norway, Jerusalem), accept the proof of it or don't, I don't really care. But there's more than 2 sightings in this video, and I doubt all of them have been scientifically proven to be fake. Until then, keep an open mind.



I'm tired of being told to have an open mind when people find out I want undeniable proof that events are what they say they are... Yes I'm an athiest, and no I do not think these are aliens or whatever.

Everyone please watch this video on what open-mindedness actually is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T69TOuqaqXI

Pretty long video, but a very very good one for both sides to watch in order to construct better arguments

essentially, you cannot say something is aliens or gods just because there is no known explanation. Because what you are saying is this: "I cannot explain this, therefor it is explained" It is a logical fallacy.


You really should read my posts. I'm not religious. I'm not trying to convince you. I'm just theory crafting RL based on pretty convincing video
You should really watch that video, it's much more convincing than yours.
Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people.
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
April 14 2011 22:32 GMT
#63
That radio-call at the end was kind of silly.

I always enjoy good "UFO awareness" vids though.

When aliens show up they won't spend time doing barrel rolls through the sky to make us gawk. ^^
Poyo
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada790 Posts
April 14 2011 22:33 GMT
#64
When they start harvesting our planet for its resources I'll believe it, until then mehhhh
Poyo! poyo! poyo! poyo! poyo!
Ex_Matt
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada84 Posts
April 14 2011 22:33 GMT
#65
Gimmie a Gauss auto cannon and I dont give a shit waht comes to earth
Fear the reaper man
susySquark
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1692 Posts
April 14 2011 22:33 GMT
#66
On April 15 2011 06:25 rel wrote:
You're coming to the wrong website with this kind of stuff. Too many liberal atheist here to even consider hoping for some open-mindedness.



Atheists are much more open-minded than most theists on the whole.
chonkyfire
Profile Joined December 2010
United States451 Posts
April 14 2011 22:35 GMT
#67
why was the call at the end included? That was either an actor or a delusional person, not much else
Just when I thought that I saw I ghost, I realized that it was the endo smoke
Blindo
Profile Joined November 2010
United States102 Posts
April 14 2011 22:39 GMT
#68
It's amazing how many people consider this to be proof of aliens. Just because something is unexplained, doesn't mean you get to assign it any fantastical explanation and call it proof. I find it insulting to think that aliens with vastly superior technology than ours could travel across the galaxy only to crash on Earth when they get here. They must be the most pathetic aliens ever.

Here's a great video from the cosmos that sums up why this is completely worthless as far as proof of extraterrestrial life that is visiting Earth.
Streaming nonstandard Masters 1v1s and 2v2's at http://twitch.tv/unrblindo. Yes, I'm that guy that did the mass banshee build at CSL Irvine :D
VIB
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil3567 Posts
April 14 2011 22:39 GMT
#69
On April 15 2011 07:35 chonkyfire wrote:
why was the call at the end included? That was either an actor or a delusional person, not much else
Well you cannot really prove that tho. So it's obviously a pretty convincing video that is undeniably real.
Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people.
gogogadgetflow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2583 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-14 22:40:57
April 14 2011 22:40 GMT
#70
On April 15 2011 07:33 susySquark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 06:25 rel wrote:
You're coming to the wrong website with this kind of stuff. Too many liberal atheist here to even consider hoping for some open-mindedness.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rqUsC2KsiI


Atheists are much more open-minded than most theists on the whole.


Haha - so if you point him to a prophecy that comes true he will convert to your religion. Good grief...
adeezy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1428 Posts
April 14 2011 22:41 GMT
#71
I just want to add that Stephen Hawking believes in aliens, and that guy is the most scientific brain on the planet I would say
I asked my friend how the ratio at a party was, he replied. "Let's just say for every guy there was two dudes."
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
April 14 2011 22:41 GMT
#72
On April 15 2011 07:40 gogogadgetflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 07:33 susySquark wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:25 rel wrote:
You're coming to the wrong website with this kind of stuff. Too many liberal atheist here to even consider hoping for some open-mindedness.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rqUsC2KsiI


Atheists are much more open-minded than most theists on the whole.


Haha - so if you point him to a prophecy that comes true he will convert to your religion. Good grief...


No but if you show him undeniable proof of a religion he most likely would.
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
rel
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Guam3521 Posts
April 14 2011 22:41 GMT
#73
Dang, Video's long drawn out explanations. I was just stating my simple view of how this website evolved to me over the seven years I've been here. Also, giving a heads up to a fellow wonderer, because I've seen what previous 'E.T.' Threads have turned out to be like.

Anyways, I'm not trained or anything in the sort. But I don't really know what to make out of the videos. Could be Aliens, could be swamp gas bouncing off of Venus. Could be insanely awesome CGI, or H.A.R.P hologram technology. Regardless it does look cool as fuck!
I'll tank push my way into her heart. ☮♥&$!
ZaaaaaM
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands1828 Posts
April 14 2011 22:41 GMT
#74
On April 15 2011 06:13 gogogadgetflow wrote:
Haha. Man I miss the days when I had imagination. The world must feel so full of possibility. Unfortunately my mind is restricted by reason nowadays.

Cool vid.

Hahah thats so hard, well played tho
no dude, the question
ampson
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2355 Posts
April 14 2011 22:42 GMT
#75
They certainly look cool.
-Exalt-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States972 Posts
April 14 2011 22:43 GMT
#76
I personally want to know more about the guy on the radio. Anyone know where you could find info on that?
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
April 14 2011 22:43 GMT
#77
On April 15 2011 07:41 rel wrote:
Dang, Video's long drawn out explanations. I was just stating my simple view of how this website evolved to me over the seven years I've been here. Also, giving a heads up to a fellow wonderer, because I've seen what previous 'E.T.' Threads have turned out to be like.

Anyways, I'm not trained or anything in the sort. But I don't really know what to make out of the videos. Could be Aliens, could be swamp gas bouncing off of Venus. Could be insanely awesome CGI, or H.A.R.P hologram technology. Regardless it does look cool as fuck!


If thats all we can take from it, then that works

Definitely beautiful.
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
valheru
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia966 Posts
April 14 2011 22:48 GMT
#78
When I see the video I think
''hmm what interesting events let's get a qualified scientist(s) who knows what they're talking about to study it in further detail rather than leaping to our own conclusions''

To say they are aliens is an argument from ignorance more commonly know as the god of the gaps (or in this case aliens) I don't know does not by any means in any way mean it can only be explained by aliens, it is ridiculous and blatantly ignores logic.

Aliens probably exist given the enomous size of the universe proability would dictate so. Does that mean they visited us? Highly unlikely given that beyond-lightspeed travel is impossible (or at least very difficult) and since we have no confirmed evidence of alien visitations then we have to assume that they did not ever visit us.
I reject your reality and substitute my own
Blindo
Profile Joined November 2010
United States102 Posts
April 14 2011 22:50 GMT
#79
On April 15 2011 07:41 adeezy wrote:
I just want to add that Stephen Hawking believes in aliens, and that guy is the most scientific brain on the planet I would say

There's a difference between believing in aliens(see the Drake Equation for example) and believing that aliens are visiting the Earth and are being covered up by the government. There is no hard scientific data that there have ever been aliens that have visited the earth.
Streaming nonstandard Masters 1v1s and 2v2's at http://twitch.tv/unrblindo. Yes, I'm that guy that did the mass banshee build at CSL Irvine :D
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-14 22:53:08
April 14 2011 22:50 GMT
#80
On April 15 2011 07:42 ampson wrote:
They certainly look cool.


And that's all what i can say for it. I can't explain this on my own and maby never will. When the time comes and someone has concluding evidence for an ufo i will concider it but for now it's highly unlikely but not impossible to have alien neighbours


On April 15 2011 07:50 Blindo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 07:41 adeezy wrote:
I just want to add that Stephen Hawking believes in aliens, and that guy is the most scientific brain on the planet I would say

There's a difference between believing in aliens(see the Drake Equation for example) and believing that aliens are visiting the Earth and are being covered up by the government. There is no hard scientific data that there have ever been aliens that have visited the earth.


And then you got to accaunt for the fact that he BELIEVES in aliens. He doesn't posess of anymore evidence for the existence of aliens then we. Oh and the aliens that he speaks of are alot different than the aliens blindo is thinking about
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 252
FoxeR 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3875
Leta 1976
Bale 52
Shine 26
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
Other Games
summit1g8402
JimRising 568
WinterStarcraft468
ViBE157
Mew2King24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick670
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo791
Other Games
• Scarra1061
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 15m
Patches Events
11h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 15m
OSC
19h 15m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.