• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:22
CEST 06:22
KST 13:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8762 users

The Big Programming Thread - Page 99

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 1032 Next
Thread Rules
1. This is not a "do my homework for me" thread. If you have specific questions, ask, but don't post an assignment or homework problem and expect an exact solution.
2. No recruiting for your cockamamie projects (you won't replace facebook with 3 dudes you found on the internet and $20)
3. If you can't articulate why a language is bad, don't start slinging shit about it. Just remember that nothing is worse than making CSS IE6 compatible.
4. Use [code] tags to format code blocks.
Spidinko
Profile Joined May 2010
Slovakia1174 Posts
December 12 2011 00:46 GMT
#1961
@nakam : When object of MySubClass is being created, constructor of MyMainClass is called, which then tries to create test (object of MySubClass). That should be stack overflow imo.

I don't understand why would you want to have info on some subclass in any of your classes. Just merge these classes together or create inner class.
nakam
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden245 Posts
December 12 2011 09:06 GMT
#1962
On December 12 2011 09:46 Spidinko wrote:
@nakam : When object of MySubClass is being created, constructor of MyMainClass is called, which then tries to create test (object of MySubClass). That should be stack overflow imo.

I don't understand why would you want to have info on some subclass in any of your classes. Just merge these classes together or create inner class.

I'm trying to learn the concept of the different types of classes (extended for example), not necessarily something I'm gonna use. I see your point and I think I understand now. Thank you!
TL Local Timezone Script - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=277156
Deleted User 124618
Profile Joined November 2010
1142 Posts
December 12 2011 10:43 GMT
#1963
I have mostly worked with Web (html 4/javascript), Java and C#. I bought the book Programming In Scala recently, inspired by sudden appearance of "Scala" in job opening -posts, and a thread I saw about Scala vs Java.

So I tried to learn some Scala during last weekend, and I was pleasantly surprised. Scala is like Java in sense that both run on JVM, and Scala is able to use Java libraries. Example:
val list = List("First","Second","Third","Fourth")

val startInd = 1
val endInd = 3

for(i <- startInd to endInd){
println(list(i))
}


This will result in following output:
Second
Third
Fourth

I've only gone through the very basics of Scala, but from what I've learned it seem like a promising language. So easy to bend to your will.
weareallclowns
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Denmark113 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-17 00:35:30
December 17 2011 00:29 GMT
#1964
Hey. I am looking for the best introductory book on c++ graphics, and was hoping for some answers from TL. I went to have a look at amazon recommendations, and found some stuff, though I thought I would like an unbiased answer from someone with experience.
I have some skill in thinking through algorithms and creating pseudo codes, though in the area of actual writing of c and c++, I have close to none. I'm gonna get Walter J. Savitchs "Problem Solving with C++" for the rudimentary stuff (because of a class atm.), but would like, as I said, something that deals with creating graphics, preferably (if possible) with some text on implementing external inputs, like a camera, microsoft kinect and stuff like that as well.. Thx.
we are all co-authoring a gigantic Dostoevsky novel, starring clowns! - T. Levitch
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
December 17 2011 00:38 GMT
#1965
On December 17 2011 09:29 weareallclowns wrote:
Hey. I am looking for the best introductory book on c++ graphics, and was hoping for some answers from TL. I went to have a look at amazon recommendations, and found some stuff, though I thought I would like an unbiased answer from someone with experience.
I have some skill in thinking through algorithms and creating pseudo codes, though in the area of actual writing of c and c++, I have close to none. I'm gonna get Walter J. Savitchs "Problem Solving with C++" for the rudimentary stuff (because of a class atm.), but would like, as I said, something that deals with creating graphics, preferably with some text on implementing external inputs, like a camera, microsoft kinect and stuff like that. Thx.


by graphics you mean user interfaces or gaming?

For user interfaces I would recommend a book on QT. QT should be very easy to understand and start building apps rightaway.
For gaming you can look into OpenGL or use a framework such as Ogre3D. Both of these will take a little more time to code something "functional".

I dont know any books to recommend though, I dont read them cause I'm too lazy
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
Detri
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom683 Posts
December 17 2011 00:41 GMT
#1966
On December 17 2011 09:29 weareallclowns wrote:
Hey. I am looking for the best introductory book on c++ graphics, and was hoping for some answers from TL. I went to have a look at amazon recommendations, and found some stuff, though I thought I would like an unbiased answer from someone with experience.
I have some skill in thinking through algorithms and creating pseudo codes, though in the area of actual writing of c and c++, I have close to none. I'm gonna get Walter J. Savitchs "Problem Solving with C++" for the rudimentary stuff (because of a class atm.), but would like, as I said, something that deals with creating graphics, preferably (if possible) with some text on implementing external inputs, like a camera, microsoft kinect and stuff like that as well.. Thx.


#1 dont jump in the deep end so quickly

#2 coding is like cooking, you dont ice the cake before you bake it

#3 Accelerated C++ by koneg/moo is excellent, go read it

#4 ^^ after you do all that, then GUI's

#5 yuo may not want to listen to me cause i've half a bottle of Laphroaig down my gullet

The poor are thieves, beggars and whores, the rich are politicians, solicitors and courtesans...
weareallclowns
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Denmark113 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-17 00:43:09
December 17 2011 00:42 GMT
#1967
On December 17 2011 09:38 fabiano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2011 09:29 weareallclowns wrote:
Hey. I am looking for the best introductory book on c++ graphics, and was hoping for some answers from TL. I went to have a look at amazon recommendations, and found some stuff, though I thought I would like an unbiased answer from someone with experience.
I have some skill in thinking through algorithms and creating pseudo codes, though in the area of actual writing of c and c++, I have close to none. I'm gonna get Walter J. Savitchs "Problem Solving with C++" for the rudimentary stuff (because of a class atm.), but would like, as I said, something that deals with creating graphics, preferably with some text on implementing external inputs, like a camera, microsoft kinect and stuff like that. Thx.


by graphics you mean user interfaces or gaming?

For user interfaces I would recommend a book on QT. QT should be very easy to understand and start building apps rightaway.
For gaming you can look into OpenGL or use a framework such as Ogre3D. Both of these will take a little more time to code something "functional".

I dont know any books to recommend though, I dont read them cause I'm too lazy

I was thinking of neither My passion at the moment lies within real time generated art installations.. so possibly more towards the area of gaming than the user interface.
edit: Generating patterns and changing them, that sort of thing. Thx for the answer btw.
we are all co-authoring a gigantic Dostoevsky novel, starring clowns! - T. Levitch
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
December 17 2011 00:46 GMT
#1968
oh, you mean Computational Vision then.

You could take a look at OpenCV, but it might be hard for starters. I've never worked with OpenCV before.
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
weareallclowns
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Denmark113 Posts
December 17 2011 00:46 GMT
#1969
On December 17 2011 09:41 Detri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2011 09:29 weareallclowns wrote:
Hey. I am looking for the best introductory book on c++ graphics, and was hoping for some answers from TL. I went to have a look at amazon recommendations, and found some stuff, though I thought I would like an unbiased answer from someone with experience.
I have some skill in thinking through algorithms and creating pseudo codes, though in the area of actual writing of c and c++, I have close to none. I'm gonna get Walter J. Savitchs "Problem Solving with C++" for the rudimentary stuff (because of a class atm.), but would like, as I said, something that deals with creating graphics, preferably (if possible) with some text on implementing external inputs, like a camera, microsoft kinect and stuff like that as well.. Thx.


#1 dont jump in the deep end so quickly

#2 coding is like cooking, you dont ice the cake before you bake it

#3 Accelerated C++ by koneg/moo is excellent, go read it

#4 ^^ after you do all that, then GUI's

#5 yuo may not want to listen to me cause i've half a bottle of Laphroaig down my gullet


Haha.. I found that recommendation somewhere else.. I'll take a closer look at it. I've been programming graphics for some time, though only through applications like Processing (Java) vvvv (node based, don't laugh!) and flash's actionscript 2,0 when I was a kid.
I will listen to you, because you've had half a bottle of Laphroaig. Thx
we are all co-authoring a gigantic Dostoevsky novel, starring clowns! - T. Levitch
weareallclowns
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Denmark113 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-17 00:48:30
December 17 2011 00:46 GMT
#1970
On December 17 2011 09:46 fabiano wrote:
oh, you mean Computational Vision then.

You could take a look at OpenCV, but it might be hard for starters. I've never worked with OpenCV before.

Okay, I will look further into it. Thanks.

edit: the speed of the replies was pretty much astounding, I gotta say.
we are all co-authoring a gigantic Dostoevsky novel, starring clowns! - T. Levitch
Millitron
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2611 Posts
December 18 2011 05:30 GMT
#1971
OpenGL is really good, once you get all the libraries and DLL's installed. It was kind of a pain to do on Windows 7 64 bit; it kept saying it couldn't find files that I was absolutely sure were in the right place, but once it's installed, its great.

I used Visual Studio 2007, but I wouldn't recommend it, as the IDE's built-in debugger causes more problems than it solves. For instance, it absolutely will not run anything involving image maps if you try to run it within the environment. You have to compile it and run it as a stand-alone, which can be annoying if you have to test-run it a lot.

I would suggest using Eclipse for your IDE, as its been great whenever I've used it, though to be honest, I never used it for graphical work.
Who called in the fleet?
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
December 20 2011 04:41 GMT
#1972
Can anyone here help me with a problem that's been bugging me all day? I want to make a tile-based movement system for a Roguelike I'm trying to make in Visual Basic.net with the relatively low knowledge that I have (I want this project to be a learning experience). Anyway, I've run in to a problem with the controls.add function, where it only adds the one it's doing right now in the loop. This results in the 49,49 location of hte loop being hte only picture to display. Anyway around this? Here's the code and the result of the code if you want it:

Code:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


What I get back (note the one tile in the bottom center(the bottom right of the tileset):

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3715 Posts
December 20 2011 04:51 GMT
#1973
On December 20 2011 13:41 GiygaS wrote:
Can anyone here help me with a problem that's been bugging me all day? I want to make a tile-based movement system for a Roguelike I'm trying to make in Visual Basic.net with the relatively low knowledge that I have (I want this project to be a learning experience). Anyway, I've run in to a problem with the controls.add function, where it only adds the one it's doing right now in the loop. This results in the 49,49 location of hte loop being hte only picture to display. Anyway around this? Here's the code and the result of the code if you want it:

Code:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


What I get back (note the one tile in the bottom center(the bottom right of the tileset):

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

What's baseline? Looks to me like you're initializing all of your PictureBoxes to the same reference (does VB even have references like that? I can't recall), which means that when you set various properties on the different array indices you're actually setting the properties on the same object over and over again. Try initializing each slot in the array to a new instance of PictureBox instead.

Also, there's pretty much no reason to use VB in this day and age with the plethora of easy and decent beginner languages available
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
December 20 2011 04:57 GMT
#1974
On December 20 2011 13:51 tec27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 13:41 GiygaS wrote:
Can anyone here help me with a problem that's been bugging me all day? I want to make a tile-based movement system for a Roguelike I'm trying to make in Visual Basic.net with the relatively low knowledge that I have (I want this project to be a learning experience). Anyway, I've run in to a problem with the controls.add function, where it only adds the one it's doing right now in the loop. This results in the 49,49 location of hte loop being hte only picture to display. Anyway around this? Here's the code and the result of the code if you want it:

Code:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


What I get back (note the one tile in the bottom center(the bottom right of the tileset):

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

What's baseline? Looks to me like you're initializing all of your PictureBoxes to the same reference (does VB even have references like that? I can't recall), which means that when you set various properties on the different array indices you're actually setting the properties on the same object over and over again. Try initializing each slot in the array to a new instance of PictureBox instead.

Also, there's pretty much no reason to use VB in this day and age with the plethora of easy and decent beginner languages available

Baseline is just a random picturebox I have placed through the designer. I was getting an error because none of them had anything in it before using the New keyword, so i just did that. All information(at leas the important stuff) is actually placed on to the individual array slots in the second double loop. I should have been more clear with the post. The rest of my code is fine, I just can't find a way to add these individual array slots to the control all at the same time (like I said, only the last one is registered :/).

@VB thing: I learned it in my class, and I have no alternative right now . I'm trying to learn Python right now but I want to work on this Roguelike first.
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3715 Posts
December 20 2011 05:03 GMT
#1975
On December 20 2011 13:57 GiygaS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 13:51 tec27 wrote:
On December 20 2011 13:41 GiygaS wrote:
Can anyone here help me with a problem that's been bugging me all day? I want to make a tile-based movement system for a Roguelike I'm trying to make in Visual Basic.net with the relatively low knowledge that I have (I want this project to be a learning experience). Anyway, I've run in to a problem with the controls.add function, where it only adds the one it's doing right now in the loop. This results in the 49,49 location of hte loop being hte only picture to display. Anyway around this? Here's the code and the result of the code if you want it:

Code:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


What I get back (note the one tile in the bottom center(the bottom right of the tileset):

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

What's baseline? Looks to me like you're initializing all of your PictureBoxes to the same reference (does VB even have references like that? I can't recall), which means that when you set various properties on the different array indices you're actually setting the properties on the same object over and over again. Try initializing each slot in the array to a new instance of PictureBox instead.

Also, there's pretty much no reason to use VB in this day and age with the plethora of easy and decent beginner languages available

Baseline is just a random picturebox I have placed through the designer. I was getting an error because none of them had anything in it before using the New keyword, so i just did that. All information(at leas the important stuff) is actually placed on to the individual array slots in the second double loop. I should have been more clear with the post. The rest of my code is fine, I just can't find a way to add these individual array slots to the control all at the same time (like I said, only the last one is registered :/).

@VB thing: I learned it in my class, and I have no alternative right now . I'm trying to learn Python right now but I want to work on this Roguelike first.

As I said, you need to initialize each index in the array with its own Picturebox, or they'll all reference the same thing. As it is now, you're setting all 2500 slots to point to the same component, and then when you do things like set their X, Y, etc., you're setting that value 2500 times on the same component. Do something like 'pictile(intindex, intindex2) = new System.Windows.Forms.PictureBox()' instead of setting them equal to baseline and your problem should be solved.

It has nothing to do with "not being able to add them to the controls at the same time", you just can't put theh same component on the form 2500 times and expect it to magically have different properties stored in the same memory
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
December 20 2011 05:06 GMT
#1976
On December 20 2011 14:03 tec27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 13:57 GiygaS wrote:
On December 20 2011 13:51 tec27 wrote:
On December 20 2011 13:41 GiygaS wrote:
Can anyone here help me with a problem that's been bugging me all day? I want to make a tile-based movement system for a Roguelike I'm trying to make in Visual Basic.net with the relatively low knowledge that I have (I want this project to be a learning experience). Anyway, I've run in to a problem with the controls.add function, where it only adds the one it's doing right now in the loop. This results in the 49,49 location of hte loop being hte only picture to display. Anyway around this? Here's the code and the result of the code if you want it:

Code:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


What I get back (note the one tile in the bottom center(the bottom right of the tileset):

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

What's baseline? Looks to me like you're initializing all of your PictureBoxes to the same reference (does VB even have references like that? I can't recall), which means that when you set various properties on the different array indices you're actually setting the properties on the same object over and over again. Try initializing each slot in the array to a new instance of PictureBox instead.

Also, there's pretty much no reason to use VB in this day and age with the plethora of easy and decent beginner languages available

Baseline is just a random picturebox I have placed through the designer. I was getting an error because none of them had anything in it before using the New keyword, so i just did that. All information(at leas the important stuff) is actually placed on to the individual array slots in the second double loop. I should have been more clear with the post. The rest of my code is fine, I just can't find a way to add these individual array slots to the control all at the same time (like I said, only the last one is registered :/).

@VB thing: I learned it in my class, and I have no alternative right now . I'm trying to learn Python right now but I want to work on this Roguelike first.

As I said, you need to initialize each index in the array with its own Picturebox, or they'll all reference the same thing. As it is now, you're setting all 2500 slots to point to the same component, and then when you do things like set their X, Y, etc., you're setting that value 2500 times on the same component. Do something like 'pictile(intindex, intindex2) = new System.Windows.Forms.PictureBox()' instead of setting them equal to baseline and your problem should be solved.

It has nothing to do with "not being able to add them to the controls at the same time", you just can't put theh same component on the form 2500 times and expect it to magically have different properties stored in the same memory

It worked! Thanks, so much! That actually helps me understand quite a bit too.
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
green.at
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Austria1459 Posts
December 21 2011 16:04 GMT
#1977
Hey guy's quick question: In a 2D game with maps that are 2Darrays how would i implement multiple levels of altitude on one map. I think adding a z-axis is too wasteful, and placing smaller arrays "on top" of my ground level array seems suboptimal. any suggestions?
Inputting special characters into chat should no longer cause the game to crash.
Millitron
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2611 Posts
December 21 2011 17:38 GMT
#1978
On December 22 2011 01:04 green.at wrote:
Hey guy's quick question: In a 2D game with maps that are 2Darrays how would i implement multiple levels of altitude on one map. I think adding a z-axis is too wasteful, and placing smaller arrays "on top" of my ground level array seems suboptimal. any suggestions?

What kind of 2D are we talking? Side-to-side, or top-down?
Who called in the fleet?
green.at
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Austria1459 Posts
December 21 2011 19:26 GMT
#1979
top down
Inputting special characters into chat should no longer cause the game to crash.
weareallclowns
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Denmark113 Posts
December 22 2011 00:11 GMT
#1980
On December 18 2011 14:30 Millitron wrote:
OpenGL is really good, once you get all the libraries and DLL's installed. It was kind of a pain to do on Windows 7 64 bit; it kept saying it couldn't find files that I was absolutely sure were in the right place, but once it's installed, its great.

I used Visual Studio 2007, but I wouldn't recommend it, as the IDE's built-in debugger causes more problems than it solves. For instance, it absolutely will not run anything involving image maps if you try to run it within the environment. You have to compile it and run it as a stand-alone, which can be annoying if you have to test-run it a lot.

I would suggest using Eclipse for your IDE, as its been great whenever I've used it, though to be honest, I never used it for graphical work.


Late reply, but I felt a thanks was on it's place. I will try Eclipse out.
we are all co-authoring a gigantic Dostoevsky novel, starring clowns! - T. Levitch
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 1032 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 174
ProTech152
Nina 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2992
Shuttle 1478
Dewaltoss 85
Sharp 43
Mong 29
Noble 11
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox669
Other Games
summit1g6660
WinterStarcraft454
C9.Mang0282
ViBE125
Sick115
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• StrangeGG 18
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota245
League of Legends
• Lourlo866
• Stunt297
Other Games
• Shiphtur392
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 38m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.