• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:36
CEST 16:36
KST 23:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8127 users

The Big Programming Thread - Page 741

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 739 740 741 742 743 1032 Next
Thread Rules
1. This is not a "do my homework for me" thread. If you have specific questions, ask, but don't post an assignment or homework problem and expect an exact solution.
2. No recruiting for your cockamamie projects (you won't replace facebook with 3 dudes you found on the internet and $20)
3. If you can't articulate why a language is bad, don't start slinging shit about it. Just remember that nothing is worse than making CSS IE6 compatible.
4. Use [code] tags to format code blocks.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
July 12 2016 23:33 GMT
#14801
On July 13 2016 08:24 Manit0u wrote:
May I suggest trying to switch to Nginx for a while? This way you could make sure if it's a problem with Apache or PHP installation.


I will try that tomorrow morning.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
falconfan02
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States231 Posts
July 12 2016 23:52 GMT
#14802
So I graduated about two months ago, and finding a job is proving to be quite difficult... I feel like my resume is fine and I'm confident in my abilities, but I haven't been able to get a single interview in about a month of searching. I was able to make it on-site with a big 4 company last month, but that has been my one and only interview so far, and since then it has just been a steady stream of rejection emails or no responses at all. Is this a normal experience, or is it possible I'm doing something wrong? Any advice?
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
July 12 2016 23:56 GMT
#14803
It could be your resume is not as good as it should be. I don't know about the current US situation but ~2 months searching for a job is fairly ordinary over here (for graduate developers), I know some people who took 7 months or so, and some who had jobs straight out of uni. Are your grades poor, do you have personal or opensource project experience on your resume, do you have a cover letter, are you applying to appropriate positions?

Maybe in the USA what uni you went to will affect things too, not sure.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
July 13 2016 00:05 GMT
#14804
try a tech recruiting firm, it simplifies things
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
falconfan02
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States231 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-13 00:10:28
July 13 2016 00:08 GMT
#14805
I didn't go to a great university unfortunately. It's fairly well respected in the area, but certainly not close to a top school and probably doesn't help me at all. I did have a very good GPA though. I also have a github with some work on it on my resume, but I don't think the code is that great honestly. I'm not sure if it would be better to take it down and have nothing at all though. I've used a cover letter for most applications, but I haven't had anyone look over it. I personally think it's fine though, it basically is just an overview of my skills, a personal anecdote that shows I'm eager to learn/hard worker, and a small bit about why I'm excited to work for the company. I've applied to a handful of jobs that specify entry level, but the majority of open positions are usually just for "Software Engineer," "Java Developer," etc. I'm certainly not applying for any senior positions or anything like that. Maybe I just need to give it more time and keep applying.


On July 13 2016 09:05 tofucake wrote:
try a tech recruiting firm, it simplifies things


I've been considering going this route, but I don't really know where to start. I responded back to one recruiting firm that contacted me but they were generally pretty unhelpful. Will have to do some searching.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
July 13 2016 00:19 GMT
#14806
I went through 5 firms (I think) before I found one worth a damn.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-13 14:58:57
July 13 2016 14:57 GMT
#14807
So, today the management decided that we need to introduce ESB because it's cool. Obviously, I got the job of finding the solution and implementing it (they thought it's ezpz), they also suggested using WSO2 ESB (because Java is the most professional thing ever). I looked over the docs, installed it and played around with it for a while and I was horrified. Apache Camel/ServiceMix looks so much more promising...

But then, when I was regurgitating diagrams and JMS implementation strategies I came upon something that doesn't repel me as much as XML and Java do: https://zato.io/

Have any of you tried it? Or maybe you could recommend some other open-source ESB solutions that don't require writing a metric ton of XML and offer something more than just a bunch of GUI wizards that write said XML for you?

I like researching new technologies but today I totally hated my life...
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
July 13 2016 15:11 GMT
#14808
On July 13 2016 08:33 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2016 08:24 Manit0u wrote:
May I suggest trying to switch to Nginx for a while? This way you could make sure if it's a problem with Apache or PHP installation.


I will try that tomorrow morning.


Switched to Nginx and its working now. Thanks Manit0u and others who helped out
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-14 13:30:53
July 14 2016 13:19 GMT
#14809
No problem

And here are some cool articles for everyone (oldie but goodie):
  • Strings Are Hard
  • Designing for People Who Have Better Things To Do With Their Lives
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
July 14 2016 18:56 GMT
#14810
hi, im am trying to code a parser in php which gets tables from a german table tennis standings site to get the results and tables on my club homepage.

after some help the parser could send a list of all entries row by row and then i reverse engineered a table out of this list.
is there a way to get the table directly?

also: how can i highlight the row that shows my team? i know how to highlight a row via css, but i dont know how i can give an id to the row that shows my team in a dynamic table.

is this even the right place to ask? where can i get help?
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-14 20:43:10
July 14 2016 20:35 GMT
#14811
On July 15 2016 03:56 graNite wrote:
hi, im am trying to code a parser in php which gets tables from a german table tennis standings site to get the results and tables on my club homepage.

after some help the parser could send a list of all entries row by row and then i reverse engineered a table out of this list.
is there a way to get the table directly?

also: how can i highlight the row that shows my team? i know how to highlight a row via css, but i dont know how i can give an id to the row that shows my team in a dynamic table.

is this even the right place to ask? where can i get help?


Ok, first of all, do you need the raw html of the page and want to parse that for the table or is there some form of api that would let you get the info you need in a more friendly format (like json)?

Highlighting a row in a dynamic table is no problem at all:

Step 1:
Create a class in CSS that does the highlighting you need


tr.hilite {
background-color: yellow;
}


Step 2:
Add class to the row you need

<table>
<thead>
<tr>
<th>#</th>
<th>Team name</th>
<th>Standings</th>
<tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<?php foreach ($data as $idx => $team) : ?>
<?php $hilite = ($team['name'] == 'myTeam') ? ' class="hilite"' : '' ?>
<tr<?php echo $hilite ?>>
<td><?php echo $idx + 1 ?></td>
<td><?php echo $team['name'] ?></td>
<td><?php echo $team['standing'] ?></td>
<?php endforeach ?>
</tbody>
</table>


Or, if you prefer to do it some other way...

$data = [
[
'name' => 'T1',
'standing' => 7,
],
[
'name' => 'T2',
'standing' => 8,
],
];

$rows = [];

foreach ($data as $idx => $team) {
$hilite = $team['name'] === 'T2' ? ' class="hilite"' : '';
$num = $idx + 1;

$row = <<<ROW
<tr{$hilite}>
<td>{$num}</td>
<td>{$team['name']}</td>
<td>{$team['standing']}</td>
</tr>
ROW;

array_push($rows, $row);
}

$partial = implode('', $rows);

$html = <<<HTML
<table>
<thead>
<tr>
<th>#</th>
<th>Team name</th>
<th>Standings</th>
<tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
{$partial}
</tbody>
</table>
HTML;

echo $html;


Above code produces:

<table>
<thead>
<tr>
<th>#</th>
<th>Team name</th>
<th>Standings</th>
</tr><tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td>1</td>
<td>T1</td>
<td>7</td>
</tr>
<tr class="hilite">
<td>2</td>
<td>T2</td>
<td>8</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>


Edit: This is obviously the most straightforward solution. Not necessarily the best one.

For parsing the remote content you can use something like that: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11733876/how-to-get-content-ot-remote-html-page
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-15 06:41:08
July 15 2016 06:17 GMT
#14812
Here is what i got so far. Note that the /* comments */ are from the guy who helped me so far and the //comments are mine.

+ Show Spoiler +
<?php
$url='http://wttv.click-tt.de/cgi-bin/WebObjects/nuLigaTTDE.woa/wa/groupPage?championship=WTTV+16%2F17&group=275621';
/* try to prevent errors */
libxml_use_internal_errors( true );

/* create the DOMDocument object ready to receive html from remote url */
$dom=new DOMDocument;
/* use some of the defined properties for libxml */
$dom->validateOnParse=false;
$dom->standalone=true;
$dom->strictErrorChecking=false;
$dom->recover=true;
$dom->formatOutput=false;

$dom->loadHTML( file_get_contents( $url ) );

/* Capture errors */
$parse_errs=serialize( libxml_get_last_error() );
libxml_clear_errors();


/* create an X-Path object ready to query the DOM */
$xp=new DOMXPath( $dom );
/* Query to find tables with given class */
$col=$xp->query('//table[@class="result-set"]');

/*
If the query succeeds, iterate through elements.
Technically you could use 1 xpath query to find the
table cells directly but you would have less control
over whether or not to display items etc etc
*/
$i = 0;
if( $col && !empty( $col ) ){
echo '<table id="Tabelle">
<th></th>
<th>Rang</th>
<th>Mannschaft</th>
<th>Begegnungen</th>
<th>S</th>
<th>U</th>
<th>N</th>
<th>Spiele</th>
<th>+/-</th>
<th>Punkte</th>';
foreach( $col as $index => $table ){

/* Another xpath query to find the table cells and work with the data therein */
$cells=$xp->query('tr/td',$table);

if( $cells && !empty( $cells ) ){
foreach( $cells as $cell ){
/* do something with the table cell data */
$i++;
if ($i > 120) // number of teams times rows
{break;}
if ($i%10 == 1) //open new row
{
echo '<tr>' ;
}
if ($i%10 == 3) // third column
{
echo '<td id="column_teams">' ; //id to change the style for this column
}
else
{
echo '<td>' ;
}

echo $cell->nodeValue; // cell entry

if ($i<11)
{
echo '</th>' ; // close table header for the first ten cells
}
else
{
echo '</td>' ; // close cell otherwise
}

if ($i%10 == 0)
{
echo '</tr>' ; // close row every tenth cell
}

}
echo '</table>';
}
}
}
?>


Agenda:
1) Make it work for other links of this site. This means the code recognizes how many teams there are in one league and changes the number of rows but itself.
2) Add the little icons that show if you go up or down a league which are in the first column in the original but I wasnt able to add them so I left them out so far.
3) On the original site, there are two tables with the class "result-set". I only took the data from the first one by limiting the cells to number of rows times number of teams, but that is no "clean" solution, See 1). But I would also like to add the second table which shows the matches that are up next. The number of rows changes here, again.
4) Add highlight for the row which contains a specific team. (Will try that now )
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-15 10:46:53
July 15 2016 10:44 GMT
#14813
Wait... You basically want to re-display the table from another site but highlight some row?

Why do you re-create the table manually? Just fetch entire table, output it as html and use JavaScript to add css to desired row. Much easier to do it this way.

Also, please remove the closing ?> tag if it's a php file that only contains php.

Also, why iterate over all the cells instead of iterating over rows?
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
July 15 2016 10:54 GMT
#14814
On July 15 2016 19:44 Manit0u wrote:
Wait... You basically want to re-display the table from another site but highlight some row?

Why do you re-create the table manually? Just fetch entire table, output it as html and use JavaScript to add css to desired row. Much easier to do it this way.

Also, please remove the closing ?> tag if it's a php file that only contains php.

Also, why iterate over all the cells instead of iterating over rows?


This was the only way I was able to do it. Teach me pls
As I said, I got help. After this the parser gave out the cell entries in a long list.
Just:
first entry of first row
second entry of first row
...
last entry of first row
first entry of second row
...
last entry of last row.

Then I formatted this to reengineer the table. How do I "just fetch the entire table"?
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-15 11:28:40
July 15 2016 11:28 GMT
#14815
On July 15 2016 19:54 graNite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2016 19:44 Manit0u wrote:
Wait... You basically want to re-display the table from another site but highlight some row?

Why do you re-create the table manually? Just fetch entire table, output it as html and use JavaScript to add css to desired row. Much easier to do it this way.

Also, please remove the closing ?> tag if it's a php file that only contains php.

Also, why iterate over all the cells instead of iterating over rows?


This was the only way I was able to do it. Teach me pls
As I said, I got help. After this the parser gave out the cell entries in a long list.
Just:
first entry of first row
second entry of first row
...
last entry of first row
first entry of second row
...
last entry of last row.

Then I formatted this to reengineer the table. How do I "just fetch the entire table"?


You can do this (from your code)

$url = 'http://wttv.click-tt.de/cgi-bin/WebObjects/nuLigaTTDE.woa/wa/groupPage?championship=WTTV+16%2F17&group=275621';
/* try to prevent errors */
libxml_use_internal_errors(true);

/* create the DOMDocument object ready to receive html from remote url */
$dom = new DOMDocument;
/* use some of the defined properties for libxml */
$dom->validateOnParse = false;
$dom->standalone = true;
$dom->strictErrorChecking = false;
$dom->recover = true;
$dom->formatOutput = false;

$dom->loadHTML(file_get_contents($url));

/* Capture errors */
$parse_errs = serialize( libxml_get_last_error() );
libxml_clear_errors();


/* create an X-Path object ready to query the DOM */
$xp = new DOMXPath($dom);
/* Query to find tables with given class */
$col = $xp->query('//table[@class="result-set"]');

foreach ($col as $table) {
echo $dom->saveHtml($table), PHP_EOL;
}


You can then manipulate this with JS rather easily.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-15 12:36:39
July 15 2016 12:20 GMT
#14816
thank you so far!
1) In the original tables, you can click on a teams name to get more imformation about it. In your version, the link is changed from click-tt.de. I think I would rather get rid of the links at all.
2) the little icons that show the up and down ranks are linked to the wrong url as well. here it would be cool to change these links to icons my server (localhost)
3) There is another table on the same page with the same class. I dont know how to separate these two.
In your version, both get parsed

[image loading]

just tell me how to do it, which functions i should use. you dont need to code everything (if you want you can lol)
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
July 15 2016 12:39 GMT
#14817
Just read about the DOMDocument and DOMXPath classes in PHP.

You can easily separate the tables inside the foreach block (since it echoes all of the tables with class "result-set"). You should read about php foreach too since it'll be crucial when working with dom nodes.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-15 18:40:02
July 15 2016 18:33 GMT
#14818
I've added a colleague recently on Facebook. Even though I criticise Apple and their products (he is an Apple user and he also criticises Microsoft), his attacks are sometimes personal. E.g. "you only complain" or he brings up he doesn't like my programming jokes in a subtle way, etc. Do you think it's wise to unfriend him from Facebook? Does anyone have experience with this? Everyone has an opinion, but I find him annoying and I want to keep my Facebook clean from unfriendly people.

Edit: He also blamed me that he had to finish a project, which I didn't have time to finish because I booked holiday months in advance. I don't care if he knew it was in advance, but I'm not the project manager.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 15 2016 18:44 GMT
#14819
On July 16 2016 03:33 Shield wrote:
I've added a colleague recently on Facebook. Even though I criticise Apple and their products (he is an Apple user and he also criticises Microsoft), his attacks are sometimes personal. E.g. "you only complain" or he brings up he doesn't like my programming jokes in a subtle way, etc. Do you think it's wise to unfriend him from Facebook? Does anyone have experience with this? Everyone has an opinion, but I find him annoying and I want to keep my Facebook clean from unfriendly people.

Edit: He also blamed me that he had to finish a project, which I didn't have time to finish because I booked holiday months in advance. I don't care if he knew it was in advance, but I'm not the project manager.


I believe "bye felecia" is the term kids are using these days
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
July 16 2016 04:42 GMT
#14820
On July 16 2016 03:33 Shield wrote:
I've added a colleague recently on Facebook. Even though I criticise Apple and their products (he is an Apple user and he also criticises Microsoft), his attacks are sometimes personal. E.g. "you only complain" or he brings up he doesn't like my programming jokes in a subtle way, etc. Do you think it's wise to unfriend him from Facebook? Does anyone have experience with this? Everyone has an opinion, but I find him annoying and I want to keep my Facebook clean from unfriendly people.

Edit: He also blamed me that he had to finish a project, which I didn't have time to finish because I booked holiday months in advance. I don't care if he knew it was in advance, but I'm not the project manager.

You can also just put him on your block/don't-show-to list or whatever it's called, so whenever you post something he won't be able to see it.
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Prev 1 739 740 741 742 743 1032 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 389
ProTech143
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33413
Bisu 2990
Shuttle 1721
Hyuk 1321
EffOrt 695
Mini 683
Larva 347
Soma 286
ZerO 257
firebathero 241
[ Show more ]
hero 92
Zeus 91
Last 85
Sexy 80
Mong 42
Hyun 42
Killer 39
Pusan 35
Trap 34
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 33
Hm[arnc] 31
Aegong 27
PianO 27
sorry 24
zelot 16
Rock 14
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Sacsri 8
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7346
qojqva1440
Dendi835
Counter-Strike
fl0m2053
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1355
crisheroes937
Liquid`Hasu575
Lowko401
Other Games
singsing2636
B2W.Neo1314
Beastyqt393
Livibee204
Hui .189
Liquid`VortiX161
ArmadaUGS90
KnowMe90
Mew2King88
elazer64
CosmosSc2 24
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9058
• WagamamaTV181
League of Legends
• Jankos1924
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 24m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 24m
INu's Battles
21h 24m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.