• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:07
CEST 00:07
KST 07:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8620 users

The Big Programming Thread - Page 671

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 669 670 671 672 673 1032 Next
Thread Rules
1. This is not a "do my homework for me" thread. If you have specific questions, ask, but don't post an assignment or homework problem and expect an exact solution.
2. No recruiting for your cockamamie projects (you won't replace facebook with 3 dudes you found on the internet and $20)
3. If you can't articulate why a language is bad, don't start slinging shit about it. Just remember that nothing is worse than making CSS IE6 compatible.
4. Use [code] tags to format code blocks.
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-25 03:30:25
October 24 2015 23:45 GMT
#13401
^ if you don't have problems you don't grow

On October 24 2015 17:35 WrathSCII wrote:
Hello everyone. Thank you OP for making this thread and sharing the other posts on the first post about learning C first and stuff. I'd like to participate in this thread and learn more about programming. My issue is not learning the language as syntax or how things work in the stack or windows API or other stuff, but not finding anything to practice this learning process on. My imagination is closer to -9000. So I can't really come up with some ideas to make software and practice my learning on it.

My work field as an administrator does not give me problems to be solved by using stuff like "memory optimizing" and other stuff I'd like to see like testing performance on certain programs.

I'd love if anyone can point me where I can find "ideas" on programs to develop even if they were already developed. The goal here is not commercial to sell. But a practice area, out of college homeworks and projects. I never got anything to practice my knowledge on.

Thanks.


Honestly a problem new programmers have is that they think that the idea matters. It doesn't. Every single idea you have will have been done in a form already. Just choose something and do it. Doing literally anything is better than nothing. If you don't have ideas just Google "simple programming projects" and choose one and go. Make command-line Tetris. I did that format a list of words into a maximum of X number of lines 5 pages back. Do that too. Just. Do. Something. Literally anything. It doesn't have to be pretty. It just has to do something.

You also need to problem solve more effectively. If you couldn't find any problems yourself, you need to fix that, because you can't be a good programmer if you get blocked from stuff like this, unless you meant to ask people here and you've done it yourself already..


I Bing'd "programming simple projects"

https://www.bing.com/search?q=programming simple projects&go=Submit&qs=n&form=QBRE&pq=programming simple project&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk=&cvid=5e5f04881bf14f79b98d60945496c2af

https://www.reddit.com/r/learnprogramming/comments/2a9ygh/1000_beginner_programming_projects_xpost/
https://codeboom.wordpress.com/2012/07/30/10-mini-programming-projects/
http://www.nairaland.com/1272060/simple-programming-projects-beginners
https://blog.udemy.com/java-projects/

Same with Google

https://www.google.ca/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=mRosVrbcFMTV8QW5r7bwBA&gws_rd=ssl#q=programming simple projects

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-great-programming-projects-for-beginners
http://inventwithpython.com/blog/2012/02/20/i-need-practice-programming-49-ideas-for-game-clones-to-code/
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/5-project-ideas-help-learn-programming-faster/
There is no one like you in the universe.
Artesimo
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany627 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-26 20:47:20
October 26 2015 19:25 GMT
#13402
+ Show Spoiler +
For some reason, I struggle with this simple line of c. I am writing a UNIX shell in C at the moment and want to adress a certain file, even when I change the directory with cd/.

What I am currently using to log every input is:

FILE *filePointer = fopen("name", "ab+");


When I change directories, the next time I use the lines above, the new current directory gets picked. I dont wan't to hardcode the directory and filename by simply doing


path* = "C://...."
.
.
.
FILE *filePointer = fopen(path, "ab+");


I use this to get the current directory on start and combine it with a set filename, but fopen() no longer works then. Combining the strings works fine.

char* logfile_name = "logfile.txt";
char currentDirectory[1024];
getcwd(currentDirectory, sizeof(currentDirectory));
char* logfile = malloc(strlen(currentDirectory) +strlen("/") + strlen(logfile_name));
FILE *fp = fopen(logfile, "ab+");


Fuck it. Absolut directory it is. I won't do all this hassle for my first and only C-assignment this semester after which we immediately switch to java
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
October 26 2015 19:33 GMT
#13403
On October 27 2015 04:25 Artesimo wrote:
I use this to get the current directory on start and combine it with a set filename, but fopen() no longer works then. Combining the strings works fine.

char currentDirectory[1024];
getcwd(currentDirectory, sizeof(currentDirectory));
char* logfile = malloc(strlen(currentDirectory) +strlen("/") + strlen(logfile_name));
FILE *fp = fopen(logfile, "ab+");

I'd guess that is because you never write anything to the logfile array. Instead you just pass garbage to fopen.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Artesimo
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany627 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-26 19:39:27
October 26 2015 19:36 GMT
#13404
On October 27 2015 04:33 spinesheath wrote:
I'd guess that is because you never write anything to the logfile array. Instead you just pass garbage to fopen.

I do, I just forgot to add it, sorry about that. It is my first time with C, so my code is a mess and I oversaw it. As I said, if I check the merged string with printf() it gives me the complete path+filename, but I cant sue it on fopen();

EDIT: another fuckup on my part. It doesnt work properly. The / I added is missing, so it goes path1/path2/path3Filename instead of path1/path2/path3/Filename
AKnopf
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Germany259 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-26 19:40:39
October 26 2015 19:39 GMT
#13405
On October 25 2015 03:10 Itsmedudeman wrote:
My tip would be don't be afraid to try and take on something a bit bigger than something you think you can handle. If you only do practice problems that you already know all that teaches you is memorization skills. When you work on a harder project you can learn so much more by being forced to branch out of your comfort zone and learn things you can't learn from a textbook by encountering your own unique problems and problem solving your way through them with whatever resource available.


Also, feel free to change the subject mid-way. Its your project after all.
I once wanted to write a simple game and ended up writing an extension to the object model of the language I was using - just because that one thing in the game library didn't seem to do its job in the most elegant way. I did not learn a thing about game programming but I learned a lot about the stuff my natural curiosity led me to. 100% win.
The world - its a funny place
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-26 21:47:20
October 26 2015 21:46 GMT
#13406
Hey folks, I've got a question for you. I've been trying to do some challenges on /r/dailyprogrammer and got stuck on finding the distinct prime factors of an integer. Here's my attempt so far:


def findFactors(n):
factors=[]
f=2
while n!=1:
if (n%f)==0:
factors.append(f)
n/=f
else:
f+=1

return factors


However, this fails at the distinct part. I tried it with adding in things like "if not in factors" but then it would run indefinitely because it couldn't find a last factor.

For example, 492 was factored by 2 = 246, by 3=82, by 41=2, but then it's left with a 2, which is already used as a factor. I can't seem to figure out how 492 is even supposed to be factored, and I can't find any resources online that state the distinct prime factor for it, such as Wolfram.

The challenge, and some example code is here, but they seem to do the exact same thing.
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
October 26 2015 22:19 GMT
#13407
On October 27 2015 06:46 WarSame wrote:
Hey folks, I've got a question for you. I've been trying to do some challenges on /r/dailyprogrammer and got stuck on finding the distinct prime factors of an integer. Here's my attempt so far:


def findFactors(n):
factors=[]
f=2
while n!=1:
if (n%f)==0:
factors.append(f)
n/=f
else:
f+=1

return factors


However, this fails at the distinct part. I tried it with adding in things like "if not in factors" but then it would run indefinitely because it couldn't find a last factor.

For example, 492 was factored by 2 = 246, by 3=82, by 41=2, but then it's left with a 2, which is already used as a factor. I can't seem to figure out how 492 is even supposed to be factored, and I can't find any resources online that state the distinct prime factor for it, such as Wolfram.

The challenge, and some example code is here, but they seem to do the exact same thing.

Think of a simple input, like factoring the number 4.

What should happen when a prime occurs multiple times in the factorization? Consider 2^3 = 8. It only has one distinct prime factor, 2, that is repeated 3 times. What about 2 * 2 * 3 * 3 = 36, which has distinct prime factors 2 and 3?

There is a simple addition to your program that would handle this case.
you gotta dance
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-26 22:29:32
October 26 2015 22:27 GMT
#13408
Oh, I see. I misunderstood the question, I believe. By distinct primes they mean for you to only add each number to the factor list even if it happens more than once? Ex: 12 = 2*2*3, but the distinct prime factors would be 2,3, right?

EDIT: I've changed it to
def findFactors(n):
factors=[]
f=2
while n!=1:
while (n%f)==0:
if f not in factors:
factors.append(f)
n/=f
else:
f+=1

return factors
and have yet to see any problems. Thank you!
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-26 23:13:24
October 26 2015 23:08 GMT
#13409
On October 27 2015 07:27 WarSame wrote:
Oh, I see. I misunderstood the question, I believe. By distinct primes they mean for you to only add each number to the factor list even if it happens more than once? Ex: 12 = 2*2*3, but the distinct prime factors would be 2,3, right?

EDIT: I've changed it to
def findFactors(n):
factors=[]
f=2
while n!=1:
while (n%f)==0:
if f not in factors:
factors.append(f)
n/=f
else:
f+=1

return factors
and have yet to see any problems. Thank you!

That's python, so make it more pythonic and use a set instead of a list for unique items. If you don't like sets, you can get the same power by using a dictionary and returning the keys (secretly also a set).

Forgot to say that using a set is more legible, and allows you to remove that if statement.

Edit 2: just saw you have an indentation error around your else statement. Presumably that's just a quirk of pasting your code here? It should give a parse error.
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
October 26 2015 23:20 GMT
#13410
The set suggestion is a good idea, and I'll go use that. Thanks!

The indentation error actually works fine - python allows for while/else loops. Yes, really. It also has some usability - if the while breaks out of the loop, it skips the else. If the while never runs, the else still does. If while finishes normally, the else runs afterwards. It was an error from me modifying the if though.
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
Propelled
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark184 Posts
October 27 2015 10:25 GMT
#13411
I've run into a minor problem while learning to use MongoDB. Whenever I try to query a collection for some specific fields, the order they get printed always remain the same. E.g.
db.users.find({}, {name: 1, password: 1});
returns identical to
db.users.find({}, {password: 1, name: 1});

I'm wondering if it is possible to change the order they get returned, similar to how it can be done in SQL, where
SELECT name, password FROM users
and
SELECT password, name FROM users
returns the same fields, but in different order.
I tried looking through the documentation for MongoDB, but I haven't been able to find anything.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
October 27 2015 11:04 GMT
#13412
I don't think you can. Mongo results are json-like objects and their field order depends on the underlying implementation (it's a form of tree structure that you shouldn't worry about). The projection thus only specifies what fields to include and not the order (which you should consider meaningless, because you cannot be sure about it and it can change arbitrarily). If you want to print them always in the same order, address that when printing. The following pseudo code illustrates it a bit better:
 print (result.name, result.password)

Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-27 11:52:21
October 27 2015 11:52 GMT
#13413
Pretty much what Acrofales said. You shouldn't rely on your query to provide you with fields in certain order. You can always change it when printing data to the user. If you have to return it as raw data, without printing it (as a JSON response to be consumed by some API for example) then you should pass it through some data transformer which will ensure that your output is exactly what you want.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Faust852
Profile Joined February 2012
Luxembourg4004 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-27 17:26:54
October 27 2015 17:25 GMT
#13414
Java noob here,
the ?: operation works only when you want to affect a value ? like
String foo = num.isOdd "yes" : "no"


I wanted to do something like :

InetAddress ia = InetAddress.getByName(textFieldIP.getText()); 
//get the IP address
ia.isReachable(3000) ? lblResult.setText("Success") : lblResult.setText("Failure");
//write either Success or Failure if the IP is reachable

And it doesn't work. When I do a dumb if/else, it works without any issue.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
October 27 2015 17:37 GMT
#13415
I'm fairly sure that doesn't work because ? : just returns a value like so:

max = (a > b) ? a : b;

Might be wrong though.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Ropid
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany3557 Posts
October 27 2015 17:47 GMT
#13416
I guess you would do this if you want to use ?:

lblResult.setText( ia.isReachable(3000) ? "Success" : "Failure" );
"My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal."
Faust852
Profile Joined February 2012
Luxembourg4004 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-27 18:11:52
October 27 2015 18:11 GMT
#13417
On October 28 2015 02:47 Ropid wrote:
I guess you would do this if you want to use ?:

lblResult.setText( ia.isReachable(3000) ? "Success" : "Failure" );


Oh yeah thank you very much ! Seems obvious now that I see it.
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
October 28 2015 02:55 GMT
#13418
I still wouldn't put a ternary as function param.


String result = ia.isReachable(3000) ? "Success" : "Failure";

lblResult.setText(result);
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-28 03:48:32
October 28 2015 03:37 GMT
#13419
Are we allowed to post code here just for code review/efficiency? I have some code I wrote for a /r/dailyprogrammer challenge that is taking me about a half hour to run, but someone said that they got their version to run in under a second, so I'd like to see where the improvement could be made.
EDIT: After about an hour of looking at it, I finally found the difference right after posting. It's amazing what one line can do.

The slow version:


import itertools, operator, math

def combo(s,v):#alias function
return itertools.combinations_with_replacement(s,v)

def findLims(numDig):
return 10**(numDig-1),10**(numDig)

def numDigits(n):
return int(math.log10(n))+1

def main():
numDig, numFang=map(int,raw_input().split())
#vampire can be in this range
vampBot,vampTop=findLims(numDig)
fangBot,fangTop=findLims(numDig/numFang)
print vampBot,vampTop
vampires={}#dict containing all vampires in vamprange
for fang in combo(range(fangBot,fangTop),numFang):
#combo for 10 to 99 returns 10,11,12,etc.
#multiply the combination values together
vampire=reduce(operator.mul,fang)
vampLen=numDigits(vampire)
if vampLen!=numDig:
continue
fangDig=sorted(''.join(map(str,fang)))
vampDig=sorted(str(vampire))
if vampire in range(vampBot,vampTop):
if fangDig == vampDig:
vampires[vampire]=fang
print fang
for v,f in sorted(vampires.items()):
print "{}={}".format(v,'*'.join(map(str,f)))

main()


The fast version simply removes that "if vampire in range(vampBot,vampTop)" and the program runs in half a second, or about 1/3600 the time.
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
_Grazze_
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
834 Posts
October 28 2015 15:25 GMT
#13420
+ Show Spoiler +

package test;

import javax.swing.JOptionPane;


public class ChangeCalculator {




public static void main(String[] args) {




String price = JOptionPane.showInputDialog("Enter price:");
String paid = JOptionPane.showInputDialog("How much did you pay with?");

double num1 = Double.parseDouble(price);
double num2 = Double.parseDouble(paid);

double change = num2 - num1;

if(num1 > num2){
JOptionPane.showMessageDialog (null, "Invalid entry!", "Warning", JOptionPane.WARNING_MESSAGE);
System.exit(1);
}

int remainingChange = (int) change * 100;

int numberOfHundredsEuros = remainingChange / 10000;
remainingChange = remainingChange % 10000;

int numberOfFiftyEuros = remainingChange / 5000;
remainingChange = remainingChange % 5000;

int numberOfTwentyEuros = remainingChange / 2000;
remainingChange = remainingChange % 2000;

int numberOfTenEuros = remainingChange / 1000;
remainingChange = remainingChange % 1000;

int numberOfFiveEuros = remainingChange / 500;
remainingChange = remainingChange % 500;

int numberOfTwoEuros = remainingChange / 200;
remainingChange = remainingChange % 200;

int numberOfOneEuros = remainingChange / 100;
remainingChange = remainingChange % 100;

int numberOfFiftyCents = remainingChange / 50;
remainingChange = remainingChange % 50;

int numberOfTwentyCents = remainingChange / 20;
remainingChange = remainingChange % 20;

int numberOfTenCents = remainingChange / 10;
remainingChange = remainingChange % 10;

int numberOfFiveCents = remainingChange / 5;
remainingChange = remainingChange % 5;

int rest = remainingChange;

String myString =

"Your amount " + change + " consists of: \n" +
"100 Euros: " + numberOfHundredsEuros + "\n" +
"50 Euros: " + numberOfFiftyEuros + "\n" +
"20 Euros: " + numberOfTwentyEuros + "\n" +
"10 Euros: " + numberOfTenEuros + "\n" +
"5 Euros: " + numberOfFiveEuros + "\n" +
"2 Euros: " + numberOfTwoEuros + "\n" +
"1 Euros: " + numberOfOneEuros + "\n" + "\n" +
"50 Cents: " + numberOfFiftyCents + "\n" +
"20 Cents: " + numberOfTwentyCents + "\n" +
"10 Cents: " + numberOfTenCents + "\n" +
"5 Cents: " + numberOfFiveCents + "\n" +
"Remaining Cents: " + rest;




JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null, myString);



}
}


Yo dudes! I'm trying to program a change calcuator in Java for an assignment I have in school. It works kinda okay but it wont print out cents. Any ideas?

Code in spoiler.
Prev 1 669 670 671 672 673 1032 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 110
SpeCial 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12250
Artosis 167
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift2790
JimRising 452
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox260
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4903
Khaldor1146
Liquid`Hasu772
Other Games
summit1g7124
shahzam500
FrodaN155
ArmadaUGS111
NeuroSwarm71
Mew2King55
ViBE45
JuggernautJason41
PPMD13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 30
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• blackmanpl 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie846
• Scarra342
• Shiphtur211
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 53m
Stellar Fest
14h 53m
OSC
23h 53m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.