• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:09
CEST 13:09
KST 20:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8513 users

The Big Programming Thread - Page 42

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 1032 Next
Thread Rules
1. This is not a "do my homework for me" thread. If you have specific questions, ask, but don't post an assignment or homework problem and expect an exact solution.
2. No recruiting for your cockamamie projects (you won't replace facebook with 3 dudes you found on the internet and $20)
3. If you can't articulate why a language is bad, don't start slinging shit about it. Just remember that nothing is worse than making CSS IE6 compatible.
4. Use [code] tags to format code blocks.
AntiLegend
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany247 Posts
March 21 2011 13:26 GMT
#821
On March 21 2011 22:12 shinarit wrote:
My question is, why this expression is not independent from implementation?

int x = 10;
x = x++;

This will either give you 10 or 11. Which i dont get why, it should be 10 clearly every time, as = has lower precedence than ++ (any form of it). So you increase x, than assign the old value to it, no way it can be 11. And yet, on some compilers it will be 11. Whats the reason behind this? Btw i tried it with C++ compilers.


explained here:

http://c-faq.com/expr/evalorder2.html
Deleted User 101379
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
4849 Posts
March 21 2011 13:28 GMT
#822
On March 21 2011 22:12 shinarit wrote:
My question is, why this expression is not independent from implementation?

int x = 10;
x = x++;

This will either give you 10 or 11. Which i dont get why, it should be 10 clearly every time, as = has lower precedence than ++ (any form of it). So you increase x, than assign the old value to it, no way it can be 11. And yet, on some compilers it will be 11. Whats the reason behind this? Btw i tried it with C++ compilers.


It is implementation dependant because the order of execution is undefined until it hits a sequence point (semicolon). This means it's free to the implementation to first increment, then assign the copied value or assign the original value, then increment.

Generally speaking, a value should only be modified once between any sequence points.

Didn't read it, but i think it should cover the concept:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sequence_point
Fateless
Profile Joined January 2011
United States99 Posts
March 21 2011 13:43 GMT
#823
On March 21 2011 21:42 Manit0u wrote:
Hey guys, I'm in need for some training to become at least amateurish in Java for the purposes of web development and Python in general (to create/run scripts for statistical analysis).

Could you point me to some good online resources?


Java for the purpose of web development?

I think you need to be a lot more specific in what you're asking. More than likely Java is not what you need to be using.
Kambing
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1176 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-21 13:58:48
March 21 2011 13:46 GMT
#824
On March 21 2011 22:16 Clearout wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2011 22:12 shinarit wrote:
My question is, why this expression is not independent from implementation?

int x = 10;
x = x++;

This will either give you 10 or 11. Which i dont get why, it should be 10 clearly every time, as = has lower precedence than ++ (any form of it). So you increase x, than assign the old value to it, no way it can be 11. And yet, on some compilers it will be 11. Whats the reason behind this? Btw i tried it with C++ compilers.
In the way you put it in the example you are adding 1 after you set x = 10, so then it should always be 11. Or am I missing something?


Yes. Which C++ compilers gave 11 instead of 10? The standard justifies all the reasons you specified:

Clause 5.2.6.1 - Increment and decrement
The value computation of the ++ expression is sequenced before the modification of the operand object.


Clause 5.17.1 - Assignment and compound assignment operators
The assignment operator (=) and the compound assignment operators all group right-to-left. ...In all cases, the assignment is sequenced after the value computation of the right and left operands, and before the value computation of the assignment expression.


The precedence argument is also correct although there is not a specific clause to point to as to why it is true as precedence in the standard is specified by the context-free grammar for the language.

EDIT: I'm wrong, see below!
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
March 21 2011 13:48 GMT
#825
On March 21 2011 22:43 Fateless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2011 21:42 Manit0u wrote:
Hey guys, I'm in need for some training to become at least amateurish in Java for the purposes of web development and Python in general (to create/run scripts for statistical analysis).

Could you point me to some good online resources?


Java for the purpose of web development?

I think you need to be a lot more specific in what you're asking. More than likely Java is not what you need to be using.

I'm gonna side with Fateless here. Java is not really a web language. You can make applets with it, but it's not really suited to web use. PHP, Perl, and (blegh) ASP are much better choices if you want to do web development.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
rackdude
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States882 Posts
March 21 2011 13:56 GMT
#826
On March 21 2011 22:48 tofucake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2011 22:43 Fateless wrote:
On March 21 2011 21:42 Manit0u wrote:
Hey guys, I'm in need for some training to become at least amateurish in Java for the purposes of web development and Python in general (to create/run scripts for statistical analysis).

Could you point me to some good online resources?


Java for the purpose of web development?

I think you need to be a lot more specific in what you're asking. More than likely Java is not what you need to be using.

I'm gonna side with Fateless here. Java is not really a web language. You can make applets with it, but it's not really suited to web use. PHP, Perl, and (blegh) ASP are much better choices if you want to do web development.


Or you can use Python in the Django framework. That is growing rapidly in popularity and is fairly easy to use, plus you have the full Python scripting language at your disposal.
Sweet.
Kambing
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1176 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-21 15:35:37
March 21 2011 13:57 GMT
#827
On March 21 2011 22:28 Morfildur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2011 22:12 shinarit wrote:
My question is, why this expression is not independent from implementation?

int x = 10;
x = x++;

This will either give you 10 or 11. Which i dont get why, it should be 10 clearly every time, as = has lower precedence than ++ (any form of it). So you increase x, than assign the old value to it, no way it can be 11. And yet, on some compilers it will be 11. Whats the reason behind this? Btw i tried it with C++ compilers.


It is implementation dependant because the order of execution is undefined until it hits a sequence point (semicolon). This means it's free to the implementation to first increment, then assign the copied value or assign the original value, then increment.

Generally speaking, a value should only be modified once between any sequence points.

Didn't read it, but i think it should cover the concept:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sequence_point


Ah nevermind, you and antilegend are correct. I misinterpreted the standard (as you would imagine is easy to do >_<). The two clauses I quoted above would allow for the following sequences of operations of "x = x++":

1) 10 is returned from x++ (A)
2) 10 is assigned to x (B)
3) x is incremented (C)

-and-

1) 10 is returned from x++ (A)
2) x is incremented (C)
3) 10 is assigned to x (B)

In particular, they require that (A) must occur before (B) and that (A) must occur before (C) but the ordering between (B) and (C) is undefined.
Kambing
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1176 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-21 13:57:48
March 21 2011 13:57 GMT
#828
EDIT: double post, please delete. =(
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17849 Posts
March 21 2011 15:11 GMT
#829
On March 21 2011 22:56 rackdude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2011 22:48 tofucake wrote:
On March 21 2011 22:43 Fateless wrote:
On March 21 2011 21:42 Manit0u wrote:
Hey guys, I'm in need for some training to become at least amateurish in Java for the purposes of web development and Python in general (to create/run scripts for statistical analysis).

Could you point me to some good online resources?


Java for the purpose of web development?

I think you need to be a lot more specific in what you're asking. More than likely Java is not what you need to be using.

I'm gonna side with Fateless here. Java is not really a web language. You can make applets with it, but it's not really suited to web use. PHP, Perl, and (blegh) ASP are much better choices if you want to do web development.


Or you can use Python in the Django framework. That is growing rapidly in popularity and is fairly easy to use, plus you have the full Python scripting language at your disposal.


Thanks, I'll take a look into this Django stuff.
And for Java, I just wanted to know how much of actual Java/JS I'd need to know to do basic things using stuff like Google Web Toolkit (if at all) etc.
But I think I've already found a good place to learn, with courses and tests at Java Blackbelt (and I think this link should be included in the OP).
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Clearout
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1060 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-21 15:38:10
March 21 2011 15:13 GMT
#830
On March 21 2011 22:23 Morfildur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2011 22:07 Clearout wrote:
Even my professor couldn't see why it wont work.

It doesn't reach the breakpoint in the keyPressed() method, nor will it it do a println() if I put it in there. So the keyPressed() method doesnt react at all.

Morfildur:
As it is now it is supposed to be added to the panel since I have nothing infront of the addKeyListener() method called in the constructor, even if I put this.addKeyListener() to make it explicitly add to the panel it doesn't make a difference when running it. I have also tested and made sure that the panel is focusable so I'm sure it has the keyboard focus. These things make me fairly sure that the problem has to lie somewhere else. But if you have any way of checking what you're saying please tell

Thanks for responding, TL is my last hope


Try stackoverflow.com for "last hope".

I don't remember the GUI stuff for java, it's been a few years, but wasn't there a JForm or JFrame or something to which you add the panel?

Try to add the handler to any other control you use, the form, the panel, images, buttons, anything. Then check where the keypress gets invoked.

After googling a bit:
try this.requestFocus() in the constructor after the setFocussable(true)

Still not working Went to stackoverflow.com too and tried a lot of things suggested there regarding the focus, which seems to be the problem, yet nothing helped. Thanks for the effort and introducing me to that site!

Edit: tiny breakthrough! The traces I added react when I add the keyListener to the frame, so it seems the frame may be the culprit!

Edit: after the breakthrough one of the folks at the stackoverflow forum figured it out, it's working now! SO HAPPY I'M JUMPING IN MY CHAIR
really?
Hoon
Profile Joined December 2010
Brazil891 Posts
March 21 2011 15:32 GMT
#831
Hey folks!
I'm an Electronical Engineering undergrad. We have to develop a game in C++ as our Programming project. Our teacher suggested using Dev C++ as the compiler and Allegro as the graphical ibrary. I'm wondering if there are any better library that I can use in Visual Studio (would love something easy to use and that doesn't conflict with Threads like Allegro does).
Thanks in advance!
SEn Fanclub: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=170834
RainWhisper
Profile Joined May 2009
United Arab Emirates333 Posts
March 21 2011 15:32 GMT
#832
Heres a not so strict programming question but since im an IT Major i think it falls in the same category somewhat. Maybe not? Lets see.

I took a long course that was all about ERP and SAP systems. We discussed its benefits, why and how they're good. We even studied some case studies. Now what does SAP experience mean. When people ask for SAP experience, what do they expect, someone who has an idea of that is or someone who has definitely worked with them and knows exactly what is going on. Anyone got a clue? Why im asking here is cause some firms are asking for SAP programming. So maybe someone with that knowledge can shed some light.
Hi can i get one McGracken please?
japro
Profile Joined August 2010
172 Posts
March 21 2011 15:45 GMT
#833
On March 22 2011 00:32 Hoon wrote:
Hey folks!
I'm an Electronical Engineering undergrad. We have to develop a game in C++ as our Programming project. Our teacher suggested using Dev C++ as the compiler and Allegro as the graphical ibrary. I'm wondering if there are any better library that I can use in Visual Studio (would love something easy to use and that doesn't conflict with Threads like Allegro does).
Thanks in advance!


I'm a big fan of SFML. Does pretty much everything you need in a very straight forward way (no setting up of 13 contexts just to load a picture etc.).
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
March 21 2011 15:48 GMT
#834
On March 22 2011 00:11 Manit0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2011 22:56 rackdude wrote:
On March 21 2011 22:48 tofucake wrote:
On March 21 2011 22:43 Fateless wrote:
On March 21 2011 21:42 Manit0u wrote:
Hey guys, I'm in need for some training to become at least amateurish in Java for the purposes of web development and Python in general (to create/run scripts for statistical analysis).

Could you point me to some good online resources?


Java for the purpose of web development?

I think you need to be a lot more specific in what you're asking. More than likely Java is not what you need to be using.

I'm gonna side with Fateless here. Java is not really a web language. You can make applets with it, but it's not really suited to web use. PHP, Perl, and (blegh) ASP are much better choices if you want to do web development.


Or you can use Python in the Django framework. That is growing rapidly in popularity and is fairly easy to use, plus you have the full Python scripting language at your disposal.


Thanks, I'll take a look into this Django stuff.
And for Java, I just wanted to know how much of actual Java/JS I'd need to know to do basic things using stuff like Google Web Toolkit (if at all) etc.
But I think I've already found a good place to learn, with courses and tests at Java Blackbelt (and I think this link should be included in the OP).

Now you've gone and mixed up JS and Java. While JS has Java in the name, it's not Java. JS is used for some of the flashier stuff, but if all you want is to do basic web design and statistical analysis, you do not want to use JS. PHP, Python, or Perl would be the best for that sort of thing. I prefer PHP myself.

On March 22 2011 00:32 Hoon wrote:
Hey folks!
I'm an Electronical Engineering undergrad. We have to develop a game in C++ as our Programming project. Our teacher suggested using Dev C++ as the compiler and Allegro as the graphical ibrary. I'm wondering if there are any better library that I can use in Visual Studio (would love something easy to use and that doesn't conflict with Threads like Allegro does).
Thanks in advance!

Dev-C++ is awful. Windows graphical programming is a bitch and a half in C++. If you're using Visual Studio then you are using the Microsoft compiler and not Dev-C++ anyway, which is a step in the right direction. I haven't used Allegro so I can't comment on it. MFC is the standard for Windows, but it's awful.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
shinarit
Profile Joined May 2010
Hungary900 Posts
March 21 2011 15:56 GMT
#835
On March 21 2011 22:26 AntiLegend wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2011 22:12 shinarit wrote:
My question is, why this expression is not independent from implementation?

int x = 10;
x = x++;

This will either give you 10 or 11. Which i dont get why, it should be 10 clearly every time, as = has lower precedence than ++ (any form of it). So you increase x, than assign the old value to it, no way it can be 11. And yet, on some compilers it will be 11. Whats the reason behind this? Btw i tried it with C++ compilers.


explained here:

http://c-faq.com/expr/evalorder2.html



Thanks for the link, the first really good description of the stuff i read. Its just misleading if you try to imagine postincrement on int as a function (there you cant actually increment AFTER yielding the old value), as you would do with overloaded versions in classes. Thanks again, now it clear
T for BoxeR, Z for IdrA, P because i have no self-respect
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17849 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-21 16:18:10
March 21 2011 16:12 GMT
#836
On March 22 2011 00:32 Hoon wrote:
Hey folks!
I'm an Electronical Engineering undergrad. We have to develop a game in C++ as our Programming project. Our teacher suggested using Dev C++ as the compiler and Allegro as the graphical ibrary. I'm wondering if there are any better library that I can use in Visual Studio (would love something easy to use and that doesn't conflict with Threads like Allegro does).
Thanks in advance!


Trick everyone and create a MUD. Or just take a MUD code and add graphical interface to it (there are quite a lot of mudlibs available for free download).
I mean, you only need to focus on your gamedriver then, since all the libraries, which include
access protection, parsing, admin/user commands and actions, in-game communication, moving about files and objects, compiling and testing are all there. And on top of that, you get your share of standard objects and basic combat/trading systems and what not.
That's quite a bundle to have for starters and expand on.

That is, of course, if you'd like to create a sort of an RPG.

Here are some samples for the bold:
http://lpmuds.net/downloads.html
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
AntiLegend
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany247 Posts
March 21 2011 18:43 GMT
#837
On March 22 2011 00:32 Hoon wrote:
Hey folks!
I'm an Electronical Engineering undergrad. We have to develop a game in C++ as our Programming project. Our teacher suggested using Dev C++ as the compiler and Allegro as the graphical ibrary. I'm wondering if there are any better library that I can use in Visual Studio (would love something easy to use and that doesn't conflict with Threads like Allegro does).
Thanks in advance!


i can't really make a comparison to other libraries, but in university we programmed a game in C++ with SDL http://www.libsdl.org , and as far as i can remember it was quite good and easy to use.
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
March 21 2011 20:46 GMT
#838
On March 22 2011 00:48 tofucake wrote:
Dev-C++ is awful. Windows graphical programming is a bitch and a half in C++. If you're using Visual Studio then you are using the Microsoft compiler and not Dev-C++ anyway, which is a step in the right direction. I haven't used Allegro so I can't comment on it. MFC is the standard for Windows, but it's awful.


I've primarily used Dev C++ through college since its what the professor recommended and was installed on the lab computers. I'm curious what makes it awful? I never had any gripes with it and it was simple to use. Though I must say I haven't done any projects on a large scale with C++ yet.
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17849 Posts
March 22 2011 00:05 GMT
#839
Hasn't Dev-C++ been obsolete since like 2005 (at least that's the last time it has been supported/released) and replaced with wxDev-C++ later on?
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
trew
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden93 Posts
March 22 2011 00:19 GMT
#840
On March 22 2011 03:43 AntiLegend wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2011 00:32 Hoon wrote:
Hey folks!
I'm an Electronical Engineering undergrad. We have to develop a game in C++ as our Programming project. Our teacher suggested using Dev C++ as the compiler and Allegro as the graphical ibrary. I'm wondering if there are any better library that I can use in Visual Studio (would love something easy to use and that doesn't conflict with Threads like Allegro does).
Thanks in advance!


i can't really make a comparison to other libraries, but in university we programmed a game in C++ with SDL http://www.libsdl.org , and as far as i can remember it was quite good and easy to use.


I agree on this. Lazyfoo is providing some excellent tutorials on how to get started with SDL.
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 1032 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 448
WardiTV142
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 12011
StarCastTV_EN362
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko243
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14690
Bisu 4070
Jaedong 3660
EffOrt 1166
BeSt 822
ZerO 450
Horang2 415
Pusan 292
actioN 240
Zeus 226
[ Show more ]
Larva 225
Hyun 141
Mind 135
Barracks 92
ggaemo 86
Killer 49
scan(afreeca) 46
NotJumperer 38
Sharp 37
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 25
Hm[arnc] 23
Sacsri 22
Terrorterran 18
Noble 10
Sea.KH 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
zelot 5
Dota 2
Dendi8
League of Legends
JimRising 377
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1279
byalli724
Other Games
ceh9689
crisheroes261
Pyrionflax172
dupreeh115
Mew2King67
DeMusliM33
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream49
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 64
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV524
• lizZardDota2285
League of Legends
• Jankos1278
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 51m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.