• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:36
CEST 16:36
KST 23:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8112 users

The Big Programming Thread - Page 153

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 1032 Next
Thread Rules
1. This is not a "do my homework for me" thread. If you have specific questions, ask, but don't post an assignment or homework problem and expect an exact solution.
2. No recruiting for your cockamamie projects (you won't replace facebook with 3 dudes you found on the internet and $20)
3. If you can't articulate why a language is bad, don't start slinging shit about it. Just remember that nothing is worse than making CSS IE6 compatible.
4. Use [code] tags to format code blocks.
SiPa
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany129 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 11:39:46
August 01 2012 11:35 GMT
#3041
Doublepost, nvm.. pls delete
OPman
Profile Joined December 2010
United States131 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 14:13:46
August 01 2012 14:12 GMT
#3042
I've been going through the Hands-on Python Tutorial (which is fantastic by the way) and i'm having trouble with one of the exercises. The gist of the exercise is to ask the user for input asking for a file to open, copy the contents, and write them to a new file with the characters in all uppercase. The new filename would be the same as the old one, but with "UPPER" preceding it. The last bit is the only part I can't figure out.

Here's what I have so far.

filename = input('What file would you like to make an UPPER file for? ')
sheit = open(filename, 'r')
contents = sheit.read()

newfile = open('UPPER'filename, 'w') \\WTFSyntax
newfile.write(contents.upper())
filename.close()
newfile.close()


The 'UPPER' filename syntax is wrong, but I don't know the proper way to write it. Damn the site for not providing solutions >.<
Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
xlep
Profile Joined December 2009
Germany274 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 14:20:56
August 01 2012 14:19 GMT
#3043
never leaned python but google says: filename.upper() should work for ASCII strings
skill is scissors beating rock
OPman
Profile Joined December 2010
United States131 Posts
August 01 2012 14:30 GMT
#3044
On August 01 2012 23:19 xlep wrote:
never leaned python but google says: filename.upper() should work for ASCII strings


That works for making the filename FILENAME, I need to add the word "UPPER" before the filename and I think I figured that part out although the contents aren't being copied properly.

I changed this line here, and successfully made the new file, but the uppercase contents aren't copied over to it.

newfile = open("UPPER"+filename, 'w')


The error I'm getting in the Shell is saying: 'str' object has no attibute 'close' referring to filename.
Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
OPman
Profile Joined December 2010
United States131 Posts
August 01 2012 14:35 GMT
#3045
Fixed -_-

Rather than filename.close(), I should have written sheit.close(). Since the file wasn't ever closed properly, it seems like the contents weren't actually saved to the new file.

[image loading]
Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
EruIluvatar
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany2 Posts
August 02 2012 03:09 GMT
#3046
Hello guys,
I'm attempting to learn C.
I've got the first version of K&R's "The C Programming Language" from 1978, when C wasn't even standardized by ANSI. I like the style of that book with the explanations and tasks after every block.

My problem: Sometimes I get confused, when i try to correct the outdated code examples in order to write valid code that is accepted by the current compilers without warnings and error messages.

Should I buy the second edition following the ANSI C standard from 1988 which is over twenty years old as well, despite it does not cover the newer standards or would it be better to buy an other book, that isn't published such a long time ago?
If you recommend the last alternative, please give me a suggestion for a book that you prefer (english or german)
Eru

ps. first post on TL - was only reading before
DumJumJmyWum
Profile Joined March 2011
United States75 Posts
August 02 2012 03:13 GMT
#3047
On August 02 2012 12:09 EruIluvatar wrote:
Hello guys,
I'm attempting to learn C.
I've got the first version of K&R's "The C Programming Language" from 1978, when C wasn't even standardized by ANSI. I like the style of that book with the explanations and tasks after every block.

My problem: Sometimes I get confused, when i try to correct the outdated code examples in order to write valid code that is accepted by the current compilers without warnings and error messages.

Should I buy the second edition following the ANSI C standard from 1988 which is over twenty years old as well, despite it does not cover the newer standards or would it be better to buy an other book, that isn't published such a long time ago?
If you recommend the last alternative, please give me a suggestion for a book that you prefer (english or german)
Eru

ps. first post on TL - was only reading before


I would probably get the second version as it's still used today as a reference. It's what I used for my OS class a couple years ago that served me well, so I think it should work just fine without too many problems.
thOr6136
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Slovenia1775 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-03 11:05:58
August 03 2012 10:58 GMT
#3048
Ok guys i have a question regarding c++

There is a function called FindFirstFile() and let's say we search for all COM files in some directory. Now when function finds first COM file, it saves its information in WIN32_FIND_DATA structure , and here is a problem, how can i get name of the file that was found?

EDIT: by getting it i mean like using it further down the program, not a specific name of file, more like a variable of some sort, if you know what i mean

Deleted User 101379
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
4849 Posts
August 03 2012 11:04 GMT
#3049
On August 03 2012 19:58 thOr6136 wrote:
Ok guys i have a question regarding c++

There is a function called FindFirstFile() and let's say we search for all COM files in some directory. Now when function finds first COM file, it saves its information in WIN32_FIND_DATA structure , and here is a problem, how can i get name of the file that was found?


From the documentation you linked it looks like a simple:


WIN32_FIND_DATA foo;
FindFirstFile(..., &foo);
printf("%s", foo.cFileName);
thOr6136
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Slovenia1775 Posts
August 03 2012 11:07 GMT
#3050
ty sir , this documentation confuses me sometimes
SgtCoDFish
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United Kingdom1520 Posts
August 03 2012 11:13 GMT
#3051
On August 02 2012 12:09 EruIluvatar wrote:
Hello guys,
I'm attempting to learn C.
I've got the first version of K&R's "The C Programming Language" from 1978, when C wasn't even standardized by ANSI. I like the style of that book with the explanations and tasks after every block.

My problem: Sometimes I get confused, when i try to correct the outdated code examples in order to write valid code that is accepted by the current compilers without warnings and error messages.

Should I buy the second edition following the ANSI C standard from 1988 which is over twenty years old as well, despite it does not cover the newer standards or would it be better to buy an other book, that isn't published such a long time ago?
If you recommend the last alternative, please give me a suggestion for a book that you prefer (english or german)
Eru

ps. first post on TL - was only reading before


The second edition should serve you very well if you want to learn from a book, since it follows the "C89" standard which is pretty commonly used even today. The newer standard "C99" still isn't too widely used for various reasons as far as I know although I don't do much work in C. That said, the changes added in C99 aren't too numerous and are worth knowing about; I'd say learn from the second edition book if that's where you want to start from, and then learn the C99 stuff from the internet.

I think that's all true, but as I said I don't use much C as I do most of my stuff in C++/Java, so sorry if I made any mistakes.
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-03 12:36:20
August 03 2012 12:13 GMT
#3052
+ Show Spoiler +
sample.lex

/*
*/

%{
#include <stdio.h>
#include "y.tab.h"
extern YYSTYPE yylval;
%}

%%
[()]* yylval=strdup(yytext); return STRING;
check return CHECK;
%%








sample.y

%{
#include <stdio.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <string.h>


#define YYSTYPE char *


void yyerror(const char *str)
{
fprintf(stderr,"error: %s\n",str);
}

int yywrap()
{
return 1;
}

main()
{
yyparse();
}


%}

%token STRING
%token CHECK

%%
commands: /* empty */
| commands command
;

command:
binary
;

binary:
CHECK string1
{

printf("\tSTRING is :%s\n",$2);
}
;

string1:
STRING
{
$$=$1;
}
;


can i ask for some help about flex and bison?
its actually homework but i just got stuck here =/ i want the program to accept a string and its reverse. like a palindrome.
ex. (())))((

but so far all i can do is just output the input string. =/ do you guys have any tips on how should i proceed?

EDIT: btw my production rules are

s -> (s(,
s -> )s),
s -> (blank) but i cannot somehow understand how to code it =/
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 02:14:30
August 04 2012 02:11 GMT
#3053
There seems like a better way to write this: http://sqlfiddle.com/#!4/51e32/3

It's possible that query's a result of these painkillers just being really good.

Execution Plan:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


This is just some little thing I've got running locally and my DB design is kinda mediocre because it suffices for how I use it, but it still seems there should be a "better" way.
twitch.tv/cratonz
supereddie
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands151 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 09:07:55
August 04 2012 09:04 GMT
#3054
You might want to add primary key on CHAMPION_ALIASES and SUMMONERS and then use foreign keys in MATCH_HISTORY.

The query itself looks fine to me. Maybe you can use inner joins for CHAMPION_ALIASES as well if you know they always exists and there always are 10.
"Do not try to make difficult things possible, but make simple things simple." - David Platt on Software Design
EruIluvatar
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany2 Posts
August 05 2012 15:12 GMT
#3055
@DumJumJmyWum and SgtCoDFish

Thank you for your responses. I will order the book in the next days.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
August 05 2012 21:23 GMT
#3056
On August 04 2012 18:04 supereddie wrote:
You might want to add primary key on CHAMPION_ALIASES and SUMMONERS and then use foreign keys in MATCH_HISTORY.

The query itself looks fine to me. Maybe you can use inner joins for CHAMPION_ALIASES as well if you know they always exists and there always are 10.

Can't do Inner joins because the fields can be null in MATCH_HISTORY.

It just seems really weird to do it with so many joins, but I guess it's just because of how I set things up.
twitch.tv/cratonz
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3715 Posts
August 05 2012 22:04 GMT
#3057
On August 06 2012 06:23 Craton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 18:04 supereddie wrote:
You might want to add primary key on CHAMPION_ALIASES and SUMMONERS and then use foreign keys in MATCH_HISTORY.

The query itself looks fine to me. Maybe you can use inner joins for CHAMPION_ALIASES as well if you know they always exists and there always are 10.

Can't do Inner joins because the fields can be null in MATCH_HISTORY.

It just seems really weird to do it with so many joins, but I guess it's just because of how I set things up.

Pretty necessary if you're going to normalize it out like that, I think. You could do it in 2 separate queries (query for all the aliases from match history, then build a list and do an IN ( alias1, alias2, ... , aliasN ) in the second query), but you wouldn't really be saving execution time. You would, however, gain the ability to cache the alias information separately from the database and match history, which is valuable.
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
JeanLuc
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada377 Posts
August 06 2012 05:01 GMT
#3058
Hi guys,

I was hoping people who are studying C/C++ could help me with this. I have come back to C++ from a long sojourn learning "easier" languages such as Java, C#. My understanding of C++ was never that great, but I find myself confused about a lot of stuff. In this bit of code I tried writing a version of the common join() function you see in a lot of languages: basically, you give an array of strings to join() and it returns a string of the concatenated elements separated by a delimiter. What I have here seems to work but I have a bunch of questions to ask:

+ Show Spoiler +

//join.cpp
#include "join.h"
#include <iostream>
#include <cstring>
using namespace std;

int main(){
char * arr[]={"Yo","Adrian!","I","Did","It!","said","Rocky"};
char delimiter=',';

const char * phrase=join(arr,delimiter,sizeof(arr)/sizeof(char *));
cout<<phrase<<endl;
if(phrase!=NULL)
delete [] phrase;

}

const char * join(char * arr[], char delimiter, int words){
char * str;
int len=0;
int a=0;
for(int i=0; i<words; i++){
len+=strlen(arr[i])+1;
}
str=new char[len];
for(int i=0; i<words; i++){
for(int j=0; j<strlen(arr[i]); j++){
str[a++]=arr[i][j];
}
if(i<(words-1)) str[a++]=delimiter;
}
str[a]='\0';
return str;
}


One thing I'm curious about is.. whether the memory allocation/deallocation in this is handled OKAY. Is there a way to determine the length of the array of char pointers within the function so I don't need to pass that as a parameter? Is it necessary that the function return a const char *?


And basically, if you're so inclined, please bash this code and tell me why its noob (somethign which I intuit it to be). Thanks for any help you can offer.
If you can't find it within yourself to stand up and tell the truth-- you don't deserve to wear that uniform
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-06 08:40:55
August 06 2012 08:01 GMT
#3059
Another question using the same database from before.

In one of my views I'd like to have a column denoting "streaks," where a streak is defined consecutive wins or losses. What I'd like to do is basically take my list if games, sort it by MHID descending, and then have some kind of SQL that will say there have been X many of this result in a row.

MHID are entered in such a way that a higher number denotes a more recent game, but may not be consecutive.

My thought was that I could achieve this by some kind of CONNECT BY logic, but I can't figure it out (I seemingly keep getting infinite loops with the logic I've tried).

I also tried LEAD and LAG but couldn't quite get there.

End result would look something like this:

MHID -- RESULT -- STREAK
9 -- LOSS -- 1
8 -- WIN -- 3
6 -- WIN -- 2
1 -- WIN -- 1
twitch.tv/cratonz
Abductedonut
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States324 Posts
August 06 2012 09:12 GMT
#3060
On August 06 2012 14:01 JeanLuc wrote:
Hi guys,

I was hoping people who are studying C/C++ could help me with this. I have come back to C++ from a long sojourn learning "easier" languages such as Java, C#. My understanding of C++ was never that great, but I find myself confused about a lot of stuff. In this bit of code I tried writing a version of the common join() function you see in a lot of languages: basically, you give an array of strings to join() and it returns a string of the concatenated elements separated by a delimiter. What I have here seems to work but I have a bunch of questions to ask:

+ Show Spoiler +

//join.cpp
#include "join.h"
#include <iostream>
#include <cstring>
using namespace std;

int main(){
char * arr[]={"Yo","Adrian!","I","Did","It!","said","Rocky"};
char delimiter=',';

const char * phrase=join(arr,delimiter,sizeof(arr)/sizeof(char *));
cout<<phrase<<endl;
if(phrase!=NULL)
delete [] phrase;

}

const char * join(char * arr[], char delimiter, int words){
char * str;
int len=0;
int a=0;
for(int i=0; i<words; i++){
len+=strlen(arr[i])+1;
}
str=new char[len];
for(int i=0; i<words; i++){
for(int j=0; j<strlen(arr[i]); j++){
str[a++]=arr[i][j];
}
if(i<(words-1)) str[a++]=delimiter;
}
str[a]='\0';
return str;
}


One thing I'm curious about is.. whether the memory allocation/deallocation in this is handled OKAY. Is there a way to determine the length of the array of char pointers within the function so I don't need to pass that as a parameter? Is it necessary that the function return a const char *?


And basically, if you're so inclined, please bash this code and tell me why its noob (somethign which I intuit it to be). Thanks for any help you can offer.


Your code is fine, for the most part. Your memory alloc/dealloc is fine, although, why keep arr around?
Really memory alloc/dealloc depends on the program. But yeah, yours is fine.

To answer your question, no, there's no way to find the size of an array in the traditional way you do in Java/C#. Although, you can use some ghetto tricks like ALWAYS ending the last element of the array in a word or int or whatever and searching for that in your function to find the answer. That's just C/C++, man.

To answer whether or not you HAD to declare it const, the answer is no. Const just basically means that the compiler should not alter the value. So if you did something like:
join(arr,delimiter,sizeof(arr)/sizeof(char *))[1] = 'a';

It will give you a compiler error, saying you're writing to read-only. Whereas, declaring it as just a char could potentially lead to a crash if you fired that same code. But otherwise, not too much to worry about there.

Here's something to bash your code. Declaring arr as:
char *arr[]= {"Yo","Adrian!","I","Did","It!","said","Rocky",NULL};

Leads to a NULL pointer dereference which could potentially allow a hacker to control flow of execution in your program by Mapping address 0 to a pointer that points to a function of his choice. Alternatively, it can be used to crash your program. Not very good if it's a anti-virus

Happy Programming!
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 1032 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 389
ProTech143
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33413
Bisu 2990
Shuttle 1721
Hyuk 1321
EffOrt 695
Mini 683
Larva 347
Soma 286
ZerO 257
firebathero 241
[ Show more ]
hero 92
Zeus 91
Last 85
Sexy 80
Mong 42
Hyun 42
Killer 39
Pusan 35
Trap 34
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 33
Hm[arnc] 31
Aegong 27
PianO 27
sorry 24
zelot 16
Rock 14
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Sacsri 8
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7346
qojqva1440
Dendi835
Counter-Strike
fl0m2053
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1355
crisheroes937
Liquid`Hasu575
Lowko401
Other Games
singsing2636
B2W.Neo1314
Beastyqt393
Livibee204
Hui .189
Liquid`VortiX161
ArmadaUGS90
KnowMe90
Mew2King88
elazer64
CosmosSc2 24
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9058
• WagamamaTV181
League of Legends
• Jankos1924
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 24m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 24m
INu's Battles
21h 24m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.