• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:08
CEST 22:08
KST 05:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7507 users

Don't become a scientist - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
May 16 2010 12:35 GMT
#101
While I am a bit young to have a definite opinion about that, I think there is definitely some truth in that. Even here in France, I've already met a few scientist who told me that to get a good job in their fields, it is very important to choose your teacher well, rather than be a brilliant students. Some fields also seems to be worse than others...

On the other hand, in my school I've been told a few times already that more and more students are getting a PhD after graduating from it,and that they are right to do so, while it was quite a strange idea a few years ago. That might have something to do with the French system, I guess.
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
nath
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1788 Posts
May 16 2010 12:46 GMT
#102
"In contrast, a doctor typically enters private practice at 29, a lawyer at 25 and makes partner at 31, and a computer scientist with a Ph.D. has a very good job at 27 (computer science and engineering are the few fields in which industrial demand makes it sensible to get a Ph.D.)."


FUCK YES!

going to grad school for Comp Sci next year, article scared me because my dad is also a physics professor and always told me this, but i guess it doesnt apply to comp sci! :D
Founder of Flow Enterprises, LLC http://flow-enterprises.com/
Pathos
Profile Joined April 2003
United States94 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-16 13:03:47
May 16 2010 12:50 GMT
#103
"The result is that the best young people, who should go into science, sensibly refuse to do so, and the graduate schools are filled with weak American students and with foreigners lured by the American student visa."

Honestly, this last comment is so true that it hurts. I imagine that someone who walks all the way down the path realizes that even further everyone who is left is only exceptionally good at dealing with the system/politics rather the research.

Although, we should ask ourselves for subjects like pure mathematics/theoretica physics/logic - do we want these subjects to become attractive financially speaking?

Do we really want people that get sucked into the money of finance and corporate law competing for these jobs, with their politics and manipulation? My guess is no.
Mykill
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada3402 Posts
May 16 2010 12:52 GMT
#104
i like science...
ah well once people stop becoming scientists there will be a demand for them again. simple market cycle.
[~~The Impossible Leads To Invention~~] CJ Entusman #52 The problem with internet quotations is that they are hard to verify -Abraham Lincoln c.1863
See.Blue
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2673 Posts
May 16 2010 13:36 GMT
#105
Woo PhD in economics
Luddite
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2315 Posts
May 16 2010 13:46 GMT
#106
On May 16 2010 14:58 L wrote:

Uh, If you bothered reading, he says he's completely happy with his current state, but that undergrads nowadays are getting the shaft because they need to spend years and years as post-docs. I've worked in labs with absolutely BRILLIANT post docs who sacrifice everything for their research. When you learn that they're 37 and have been pounding out nature and lancet papers, but still can't find a tenure track position, it drives home just how much of a glut the market currently has.

Eh, it's bad but it's not THAT bad. Nobody is "pounding out" nature papers- a lot of professors go their entire careers without ever publishing 1. If a postdoc can publish a paper in nature he's almost guaranteed a tenure position somewhere.
Can't believe I'm still here playing this same game
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
May 16 2010 14:53 GMT
#107
There is not a single professor anywhere who has gone his entire career without publishing a paper what gives you that idea that people like that exist?
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
Hykns
Profile Joined May 2010
United States6 Posts
May 16 2010 14:56 GMT
#108
I read a more recent article on the same topic

http://sciencecareers.sciencemag.org/career_magazine/previous_issues/articles/2009_11_13/caredit.a0900141

Being a theoretical physics graduate student who is set to graduate in a few years, I pretty much agree with all of it. Getting tenure, becoming famous and becoming rich are horrible career goals.
Luddite
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2315 Posts
May 16 2010 14:59 GMT
#109
On May 16 2010 23:53 heyoka wrote:
There is not a single professor anywhere who has gone his entire career without publishing a paper what gives you that idea that people like that exist?

I said, in without publishing a paper in Nature. Nature is the most prestigious journal there is, except maybe Science.
Can't believe I'm still here playing this same game
samachking
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Bahrain4949 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-16 15:02:08
May 16 2010 14:59 GMT
#110
On May 16 2010 23:53 heyoka wrote:
There is not a single professor anywhere who has gone his entire career without publishing a paper what gives you that idea that people like that exist?


Edit: Too slow T.T ^

Excellent article. I am planning on getting a PhD in the health sciences, so I hope the prospects are slightly better for me, at least I have many other fall back plans if it doesn't work out.
"And then Earthlings discovered tools. Suddenly agreeing with friends could be a form of suicide or worse. But agreements went on, not for the sake of common sense, or decency, or self preservation, but for friendliness."
Xusneb
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada612 Posts
May 16 2010 15:07 GMT
#111
On May 16 2010 14:26 T.O.P. wrote:
The article is written in 1999. Is it still relevant?


As stated above, it's more relevant than ever now because what he describes only gets worse with time. The amount of doctoral graduates generated per year continues to increase while the number of jobs do not go up accordingly.

It's also important to understand that when the economy goes down the shitter, the first thing any government cuts is *drum roll* research funding. Unfortunately for our species, governments value short term goals over long term ones. The general public would rather have new roads than seeing Dr. X being able to work on finding fundamental particles.

It's a similar situation in Canada, professors need to fight for grants and it takes forever to get a tenured position for a new graduate. Personally, after my undergraduate experience, I'm still interested in research but I plan on pursuing it as a medical doctor with a lab on the side.
If you want to be happy, be. - Leo Tolstoy
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
May 16 2010 15:08 GMT
#112
On May 16 2010 08:17 orgolove wrote:
I'm surprised that he's even saying a PhD in engineering is any better. It's just as bad, fighting for grants every week, practically doing the same thing over and over again.


What he says is the truth. Being a postdoc is a terrible life to have >.<



If you want to get a PhD, at least get one in a field that will let you get out of academia afterwards.

Computer science is the way to go.
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24803 Posts
May 16 2010 15:09 GMT
#113
I would take this article a bit more seriously if he put just as much effort into trying to describe why you should become a scientist. Obviously he will have more to say about why not to, but it will qualify his argument a lot. Still he seems to know what he's talking about.

I could write an article with a lot of evidence titled "why not to become a progamer" or "why not to become a public school teacher" but just because there is ton of evidence doesn't mean you shouldn't become one.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
ArKaDo
Profile Joined April 2010
France121 Posts
May 16 2010 15:42 GMT
#114
Well In my country it is almost the same.
I think (maybe I'm an idiot) that it is still possible to do your little research in one corner of the lab without playing the silly game of fame to get $$ with your co workers.
revy
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1524 Posts
May 16 2010 15:58 GMT
#115
I have a somewhat related experience that I will share.

3 years ago I graduated from college with a B.S. in Physics from a reputable university with decent but not stellar grades (my GPA went roughly as a positive exponential). Initially I decided I would carry through and get a PhD in Physics so I made a round of applications for grad schools while I worked as a waiter. Long story short I messed up a lot of the application process, received some outright rejections due to my poor grades during my early college career, and ended up with nothing to do around May 2 years ago.

I decided I would then hit the job market with my B.S. in Physics. Mind you this was during incredibly difficult economic times, but regardless I turned up a blank. I applied to every position I might be remotely qualified for, I exhausted every contact that my former professors and my girlfriends family had, hell I submitted my resume to places that weren't even hiring. November comes around and I still had made essentially no progress, I had picked up a 20 hour a week position as an educator at a museum to go along with my waiting tables on Friday/Saturday Nights. The museum position was fun, but I was a rather intelligent 24 year old with a B.S. in a hard science, I wanted to do something more technical.

So I approached the graduate school attached to my alma mater and started on a M.S. in Electrical Engineering in January 2009. With a B.S. in Physics I had some basic circuits (which put me in a huge hole) though, I had a heck of a lot more math than anyone else there. I worked my ass off to catch up, I had essentially no free time between my jobs and studying. It worked though, by the time summer 2009 rolled around I had a 3.8.

The thing about this M.S. in engineering program is that it is somewhat like a trade school version of a M.S. The challenge is there, don't get me wrong, they have very smart professors and students. The thing is that the professors are all PhD's who are professors on the side. Very few of the professors do so as their primary means of employ. They're all engineers in the field, many own their own companies or work for the big companies in the area (GE, Knoll's Atomic Power Lab, etc). So they farm talent directly out of their classes, this is what happened to me in early November 2009, I was offered a Jr. Engineering position at a small industrial electrical R&D firm.

Since then I've been juggling the difficult full time job + full time graduate student ordeal but It's something I'm familiar with considering how hard I had to work to catch up to people who had B.S. degrees in EE. My GPA is now up over a 3.9 and I've received several pay hikes which put me more than double the "standard postdoc salary" that Dr. Katz wrote about in the article above. I'm almost done with my M.S. I'll be done in under 1 month at which point I will get another nice pay increase.

Long story short (TLDR version) , my B.S. in Physics has helped me tremendously but when it came to getting a job it was essentially worthless. From the time I signed on as a M.S. Electrical Engineering student it took me exactly 9 months to get a GOOD job.
yutgoyun
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada46 Posts
May 16 2010 16:03 GMT
#116
Be careful how you read this article. Lots of truth, but potentially misleading. First off, his criticisms don't necessarily apply to all fields. I'm in plant breeding, and I'm constantly told how there's a huge shortage of educated and trained plant breeders now. That said, that's in industry as the article discusses - which I have learned isn't so bad and in some ways offers more freedom to do real science.

Personally, my issue is with graduate students who don't care about the science and are only there because they're too afraid to go on the job market. Flooding schools and the field with unmotivated professionals can be frustrating at times.
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24803 Posts
May 16 2010 16:04 GMT
#117
On May 17 2010 00:58 revy wrote:
I have a somewhat related experience that I will share.

3 years ago I graduated from college with a B.S. in Physics from a reputable university with decent but not stellar grades (my GPA went roughly as a positive exponential). Initially I decided I would carry through and get a PhD in Physics so I made a round of applications for grad schools while I worked as a waiter. Long story short I messed up a lot of the application process, received some outright rejections due to my poor grades during my early college career, and ended up with nothing to do around May 2 years ago.

I decided I would then hit the job market with my B.S. in Physics. Mind you this was during incredibly difficult economic times, but regardless I turned up a blank. I applied to every position I might be remotely qualified for, I exhausted every contact that my former professors and my girlfriends family had, hell I submitted my resume to places that weren't even hiring. November comes around and I still had made essentially no progress, I had picked up a 20 hour a week position as an educator at a museum to go along with my waiting tables on Friday/Saturday Nights. The museum position was fun, but I was a rather intelligent 24 year old with a B.S. in a hard science, I wanted to do something more technical.

So I approached the graduate school attached to my alma mater and started on a M.S. in Electrical Engineering in January 2009. With a B.S. in Physics I had some basic circuits (which put me in a huge hole) though, I had a heck of a lot more math than anyone else there. I worked my ass off to catch up, I had essentially no free time between my jobs and studying. It worked though, by the time summer 2009 rolled around I had a 3.8.

The thing about this M.S. in engineering program is that it is somewhat like a trade school version of a M.S. The challenge is there, don't get me wrong, they have very smart professors and students. The thing is that the professors are all PhD's who are professors on the side. Very few of the professors do so as their primary means of employ. They're all engineers in the field, many own their own companies or work for the big companies in the area (GE, Knoll's Atomic Power Lab, etc). So they farm talent directly out of their classes, this is what happened to me in early November 2009, I was offered a Jr. Engineering position at a small industrial electrical R&D firm.

Since then I've been juggling the difficult full time job + full time graduate student ordeal but It's something I'm familiar with considering how hard I had to work to catch up to people who had B.S. degrees in EE. My GPA is now up over a 3.9 and I've received several pay hikes which put me more than double the "standard postdoc salary" that Dr. Katz wrote about in the article above. I'm almost done with my M.S. I'll be done in under 1 month at which point I will get another nice pay increase.

Long story short (TLDR version) , my B.S. in Physics has helped me tremendously but when it came to getting a job it was essentially worthless. From the time I signed on as a M.S. Electrical Engineering student it took me exactly 9 months to get a GOOD job.

Interesting story that I'm glad you shared... when I got my BS in physics (graduated in May 07 from umd) I wasn't in your predicament since I was planning and certified to search for public school teaching jobs... of course that represented its own challenges.

So.. your bs didn't get you any kind of a reasonable job by itself from your searching, but your connections through your masters in engineering is what did it... I wonder what advice we should be gleaming from your experience.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Tristan
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada566 Posts
May 16 2010 16:06 GMT
#118
good thing I got several paths I can work on when I finish my history PhD and not all of them require working for a university.
http://Zangano431.tumblr.com/
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
May 16 2010 16:09 GMT
#119
On May 17 2010 00:09 micronesia wrote:
I would take this article a bit more seriously if he put just as much effort into trying to describe why you should become a scientist. Obviously he will have more to say about why not to, but it will qualify his argument a lot. Still he seems to know what he's talking about.

I could write an article with a lot of evidence titled "why not to become a progamer" or "why not to become a public school teacher" but just because there is ton of evidence doesn't mean you shouldn't become one.



yeah i agree there are a ton of jobs you could just spew all the negative aspects about them and make them look really really bad. Especially if you're taking your examples from the lower end of things

My goal is to get a phd and maybe be a professor but im really into that kind of thing so i could care less if i get paid shit for it, better than doing some terrible oil rig job making 5 times as much
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Luddite
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2315 Posts
May 16 2010 16:09 GMT
#120
On May 17 2010 01:04 micronesia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2010 00:58 revy wrote:
I have a somewhat related experience that I will share.

3 years ago I graduated from college with a B.S. in Physics from a reputable university with decent but not stellar grades (my GPA went roughly as a positive exponential). Initially I decided I would carry through and get a PhD in Physics so I made a round of applications for grad schools while I worked as a waiter. Long story short I messed up a lot of the application process, received some outright rejections due to my poor grades during my early college career, and ended up with nothing to do around May 2 years ago.

I decided I would then hit the job market with my B.S. in Physics. Mind you this was during incredibly difficult economic times, but regardless I turned up a blank. I applied to every position I might be remotely qualified for, I exhausted every contact that my former professors and my girlfriends family had, hell I submitted my resume to places that weren't even hiring. November comes around and I still had made essentially no progress, I had picked up a 20 hour a week position as an educator at a museum to go along with my waiting tables on Friday/Saturday Nights. The museum position was fun, but I was a rather intelligent 24 year old with a B.S. in a hard science, I wanted to do something more technical.

So I approached the graduate school attached to my alma mater and started on a M.S. in Electrical Engineering in January 2009. With a B.S. in Physics I had some basic circuits (which put me in a huge hole) though, I had a heck of a lot more math than anyone else there. I worked my ass off to catch up, I had essentially no free time between my jobs and studying. It worked though, by the time summer 2009 rolled around I had a 3.8.

The thing about this M.S. in engineering program is that it is somewhat like a trade school version of a M.S. The challenge is there, don't get me wrong, they have very smart professors and students. The thing is that the professors are all PhD's who are professors on the side. Very few of the professors do so as their primary means of employ. They're all engineers in the field, many own their own companies or work for the big companies in the area (GE, Knoll's Atomic Power Lab, etc). So they farm talent directly out of their classes, this is what happened to me in early November 2009, I was offered a Jr. Engineering position at a small industrial electrical R&D firm.

Since then I've been juggling the difficult full time job + full time graduate student ordeal but It's something I'm familiar with considering how hard I had to work to catch up to people who had B.S. degrees in EE. My GPA is now up over a 3.9 and I've received several pay hikes which put me more than double the "standard postdoc salary" that Dr. Katz wrote about in the article above. I'm almost done with my M.S. I'll be done in under 1 month at which point I will get another nice pay increase.

Long story short (TLDR version) , my B.S. in Physics has helped me tremendously but when it came to getting a job it was essentially worthless. From the time I signed on as a M.S. Electrical Engineering student it took me exactly 9 months to get a GOOD job.

Interesting story that I'm glad you shared... when I got my BS in physics (graduated in May 07 from umd) I wasn't in your predicament since I was planning and certified to search for public school teaching jobs... of course that represented its own challenges.

So.. your bs didn't get you any kind of a reasonable job by itself from your searching, but your connections through your masters in engineering is what did it... I wonder what advice we should be gleaming from your experience.

seems like his experience basically agrees with the article- way better job prospects with an engineering degree than with a science degree.
Can't believe I'm still here playing this same game
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15772
Calm 2212
Mini 156
Rush 104
EffOrt 93
Trap 21
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Dota 2
febbydoto12
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5586
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King54
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4203
Liquid`Hasu634
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1836
Beastyqt716
RotterdaM574
B2W.Neo536
shahzam284
C9.Mang0282
crisheroes183
IndyStarCraft 181
QueenE99
Trikslyr94
UpATreeSC60
Dewaltoss58
ToD41
ZombieGrub40
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 30
• Michael_bg 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade997
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 53m
INu's Battles
14h 53m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 53m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.