• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:31
CEST 00:31
KST 07:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13137 users

Collateral Murder - WikiLeaks - Page 16

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 34 Next All
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
April 05 2010 21:20 GMT
#301
On April 06 2010 06:15 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2010 06:13 Jibba wrote:
On April 06 2010 05:53 KwarK wrote:
On April 06 2010 05:45 GoodWill wrote:
Of course everybody knows when people lay around wounded and bleeding on the street you are not supposed to go anywhere near them, hell even my five year old son knows that.

Anyone who has used a sniper rifle in Time Splitters 2 knows this. You don't even have to move the sights. Kill the first guard and a patrolling guard will see him go down, run up to where he was and curiously examine the corpse with his head exactly where the first mans was. They just keep running into the crosshairs.

Actually, what terrorist (pick your cell) snipers are trained to do is shoot to wound, not to kill. If they kill a soldier, they know the other soldiers will hide if they're well trained. If they wound the soldier, the rest are going to help if they're well trained.

They won't if they're well trained. The first page in the British Army aid memoir says "win firefight".
Not if they're actually in the firefight, but when there's a hidden sniper and they haven't acquired a target yet, I doubt they're going to leave a wounded soldier out there.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
April 05 2010 21:21 GMT
#302
On April 06 2010 06:18 BlackJack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2010 06:08 KissBlade wrote:
You know what? I'm done with this tagteam of you and Hawk in this thread about the video. I honestly couldn't give a shit about it till you two would double team anyone even naysaying with "OMG DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO?"


It's funny you say that because I never accused anyone of not watching the video until you accused me of not watching the video, which is pretty ridiculous since I'm the one that posted screengrabs from the video. But, sure, see things they way you want.



I didn't accuse you of not watching the video. My post where I said "this suggests you either decided to pick the one frame of the clip to take out of context or be VERY good at photoshopping" was only an accusation of you trying to take things out of context. Your paint job highlighting was the equivalent of pointing at a cloud and going "that looks like so and so!". Obviously when you decide in your mind it does so, your brain does try to construct it to. As for accusing anyone of not watching it, I just said you keep harping at people to "Watch the video" when it's clear if they did, they'd still hold to the opinion they do.
m0rra
Profile Joined March 2010
Estonia29 Posts
April 05 2010 21:29 GMT
#303
What KwarK said. A civilian will try to go and help someone, a soldier will first try to clear the area, then give aid.

About the video - the soldiers were extremely trigger happy and just looking for an excuse to light something up. Misrepresenting the number of weapons (there were just 2 machineguns), shooting the van trying to help wounded people on the street, laughing at running over bodies with vehicles, denying medic aid to wounded children. I can't even understand the RPG scare by those guys. The bullets from the apache take about 2 seconds to reach the target, so that's at least 1,5 km away. RPG is a VERY unreliable weapon and you'd need to be ultra lucky to hit anything with that after 300 meters. Hitting a flying helicopter more than 1,5 km away? Seriously, not gonna happen in real life.

But the coverup is bigger than the story itself. Many high-ranked officials lying about the incident, then trying to get the video removed and now a shitstorm has erupted. Heads will roll and that lt. col. probably won't ever get full bird.
now how about that?
LuCky.
Profile Joined March 2010
Zimbabwe91 Posts
April 05 2010 21:44 GMT
#304
Apparently the site is being either DDoS'd, or overflooded with traffic as I cannot reach it.

Haha, the word is spreading fairly quickly.
"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - JFK
NewStart
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada35 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-05 21:55:31
April 05 2010 21:51 GMT
#305
Who doesn't know about this kind of stuff going on? I hate it when people say Americans are stupid because that's not true. Quite a few like the ones we have on TL are very smart, but I would guess about 60% really are stupid. In America knowing about someone's personal life is more important than thousands of people dying. (Tiger Woods, and shows like Keeping up with the Kardashians)
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
April 05 2010 22:00 GMT
#306
On April 06 2010 01:58 Southlight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2010 01:52 BeMannerDuPenner wrote:
well apparently they dont matter nearly as much.

...

so it seems like a us/citizen is like 100 times as much worth as a arab.

...

this is hypocrisy at its best and most disgusting level.

...

it just seems pisses me off to fucking hell when its a drama when a western guy gets killed but when 1000 arabs get killed it doesnt matter at all.


*When someone is killed by a murderer*

Well, apparently they don't matter as much.

It seems like your own family is like 100 times as much worth as someone else's.

This is hypocrisy at its best and most disgusting level.

It just pisses me off to fucking hell when it's a drama when your own family gets killed by when like 1000 other people get killed it doesn't matter (to you) at all.



Umm...I'm pretty sure you're misinterpreting what he said. He meant exactly what you did; he was exasperated by how the world seemingly considers Western lives worth more than the lives of Third-World individuals. He wasn't saying that "our" lives are worth more than "other people's" lives; he was arguing that it shouldn't be that way.

Then again, I could be wrong, and you could just be agreeing with him after all.
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
April 05 2010 22:01 GMT
#307
On April 06 2010 06:29 m0rra wrote:
What KwarK said. A civilian will try to go and help someone, a soldier will first try to clear the area, then give aid.

About the video - the soldiers were extremely trigger happy and just looking for an excuse to light something up. Misrepresenting the number of weapons (there were just 2 machineguns), shooting the van trying to help wounded people on the street, laughing at running over bodies with vehicles, denying medic aid to wounded children. I can't even understand the RPG scare by those guys. The bullets from the apache take about 2 seconds to reach the target, so that's at least 1,5 km away. RPG is a VERY unreliable weapon and you'd need to be ultra lucky to hit anything with that after 300 meters. Hitting a flying helicopter more than 1,5 km away? Seriously, not gonna happen in real life.

But the coverup is bigger than the story itself. Many high-ranked officials lying about the incident, then trying to get the video removed and now a shitstorm has erupted. Heads will roll and that lt. col. probably won't ever get full bird.


Everything this guy said.
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
April 05 2010 22:07 GMT
#308
On April 06 2010 04:07 KissBlade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2010 04:04 tonight wrote:
Can't be picky here. Dudes look like they have guns can't just say, "Well, maybe those aren't guns?" Whoever said this is genocide is a dink. I can't even imagine how much collateral damage has been done throughout the country on both sides. I'm sure Iraqis are are wounding and killing there country men, not on purpose, throughout this whole war, too. This is nothing to get up in arms about.



Iraqi's are wounding and killing their own countrymen because the US displaced the dominant majority population (the Sunni's) to put the minority faction (Shiites) in power all in the farce of democracy. Did you honestly think the Iraqi election was anything fair considering a Sunni will NEVER vote for a Shiite pres and yet the Shiites hold all the position of political power now? Honestly, learn a little bit about the situation before posting next time.

Yeah, because I was even saying anything about the election. I was making a general point and I made it. Don't be a jackass, friend.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
April 05 2010 22:13 GMT
#309
I admit I haven't actually seen the video, so I don't know the actual extent of the soldiers' disregard for civilian lives (trigger-happiness, etc.), and what I do know is drawn completely from your guys' observations.

Anyway, soldiers at war are put under tremendous, tremendous stress. We all know this to some degree, but we don't know exactly how bad this is. I believe that soldiers who must consistently go out into the battlefield are impacted extremely negatively. I've read some of TIME's articles about PTSD and war in general, and a lot of those returning soldiers commit atrocious, cruel acts of crime. They are all mentally impacted, and almost all soldiers are worse off. After fighting day after day against some--mostly--unseen enemy you know to be callous and very dangerous, you probably would become quite trigger-happy and ready to shoot at anything you think could kill or hurt you or your friends, however unlikely it would appear to a "normal" American sitting in the relative comfort of his/her home.

I'm just saying. >_____<
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
Lozzo.cu
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States101 Posts
April 05 2010 22:14 GMT
#310
i think im feeling really lost, and that's probably the worst of all the reactions people get.

i mean, i was angry when i heard, pissed off when i saw, but really fucking helpless now it's over.

like, how the fuck should anyone feel about something as complicated as this?

man i know im suppose to embrace the world as it is but this is just fucking ridiculous
Pride of War
CandleJack
Profile Joined March 2010
United States104 Posts
April 05 2010 22:16 GMT
#311
This just in: people who are paid to kill people killed some people.

This is not surprising in the least. Disgusting and abhorrent yes, surprising, no. Stuff like this has always happened. As long as you have troops occupying hostile areas it's going to happen.

Give peace a chance.
GoodWill
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada149 Posts
April 05 2010 22:16 GMT
#312
Guardian's analysis of the footage:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/apr/05/wikileaks-us-army-iraq-attack
Wr3k
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2533 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-05 22:25:22
April 05 2010 22:19 GMT
#313
On April 06 2010 01:56 Liquid`NonY wrote:
I don't see reason for outrage here.


Agreed, based on the video it looked as if they were carrying weapons. It's these apache pilots jobs to keep our troops safe by watching over the entire area, and blowing anyone away who is armed and looking suspicious near our ground troops. It's unfortunate that these journalists were mistaken for insurgents, but these guys were just doing their job, and I honestly have to say, if I saw what they saw, I couldn't tell you whether or not it was an RPG or a camera, and it definitely looked like some of them were armed. This situation (spotting armed people on the ground, and gunning them down) is common for apache crews, and they simply made the wrong call this time. It's war, and unfortunately this stuff happens.
endGame
Profile Joined June 2009
United States394 Posts
April 05 2010 22:24 GMT
#314
On April 06 2010 07:13 Z3kk wrote:
I admit I haven't actually seen the video, so I don't know the actual extent of the soldiers' disregard for civilian lives (trigger-happiness, etc.), and what I do know is drawn completely from your guys' observations.

I believe that soldiers who must consistently go out into the battlefield are impacted extremely negatively. I've read some of TIME's articles about PTSD and war in general, and a lot of those returning soldiers commit atrocious, cruel acts of crime. They are all mentally impacted, and almost all soldiers are worse off. After fighting day after day against some--mostly--unseen enemy you know to be callous and very dangerous, you probably would become quite trigger-happy and ready to shoot at anything you think could kill or hurt you or your friends, however unlikely it would appear to a "normal" American sitting in the relative comfort of his/her home.

I'm just saying. >_____<


Yes, they are put under stress. And yes, that to some degree can explain their abhorrent behavior. But just because you are capable of rationalizing the reasoning of their actions doesn't excuse their gross irresponsibility. No matter what stress they are under they are wielding immense power, the power to take one's life away. Whats more is that they have been sanctioned by the government as mentally capable of rendering the decision of who gets to live and who gets to die. A decision like that shouldn't be placed in the hands of, to be completely honest, a moronic trigger happy scumbag.

I'm just saying.
"...As the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must." -Thucydides
cz
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States3249 Posts
April 05 2010 22:25 GMT
#315
On April 06 2010 07:24 endGame wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2010 07:13 Z3kk wrote:
I admit I haven't actually seen the video, so I don't know the actual extent of the soldiers' disregard for civilian lives (trigger-happiness, etc.), and what I do know is drawn completely from your guys' observations.

I believe that soldiers who must consistently go out into the battlefield are impacted extremely negatively. I've read some of TIME's articles about PTSD and war in general, and a lot of those returning soldiers commit atrocious, cruel acts of crime. They are all mentally impacted, and almost all soldiers are worse off. After fighting day after day against some--mostly--unseen enemy you know to be callous and very dangerous, you probably would become quite trigger-happy and ready to shoot at anything you think could kill or hurt you or your friends, however unlikely it would appear to a "normal" American sitting in the relative comfort of his/her home.

I'm just saying. >_____<


Yes, they are put under stress. And yes, that to some degree can explain their abhorrent behavior. But just because you are capable of rationalizing the reasoning of their actions doesn't excuse their gross irresponsibility. No matter what stress they are under they are wielding immense power, the power to take one's life away. Whats more is that they have been sanctioned by the government as mentally capable of rendering the decision of who gets to live and who gets to die. A decision like that shouldn't be placed in the hands of, to be completely honest, a moronic trigger happy scumbag.

I'm just saying.


Then you need to massively increase the pay to the non-commissioned corps, as they are often the ones making the decisions. You can't get geniuses for $3k/month.
Wr3k
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2533 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-05 22:31:41
April 05 2010 22:27 GMT
#316
On April 06 2010 07:24 endGame wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2010 07:13 Z3kk wrote:
I admit I haven't actually seen the video, so I don't know the actual extent of the soldiers' disregard for civilian lives (trigger-happiness, etc.), and what I do know is drawn completely from your guys' observations.

I believe that soldiers who must consistently go out into the battlefield are impacted extremely negatively. I've read some of TIME's articles about PTSD and war in general, and a lot of those returning soldiers commit atrocious, cruel acts of crime. They are all mentally impacted, and almost all soldiers are worse off. After fighting day after day against some--mostly--unseen enemy you know to be callous and very dangerous, you probably would become quite trigger-happy and ready to shoot at anything you think could kill or hurt you or your friends, however unlikely it would appear to a "normal" American sitting in the relative comfort of his/her home.

I'm just saying. >_____<


Yes, they are put under stress. And yes, that to some degree can explain their abhorrent behavior. But just because you are capable of rationalizing the reasoning of their actions doesn't excuse their gross irresponsibility. No matter what stress they are under they are wielding immense power, the power to take one's life away. Whats more is that they have been sanctioned by the government as mentally capable of rendering the decision of who gets to live and who gets to die. A decision like that shouldn't be placed in the hands of, to be completely honest, a moronic trigger happy scumbag.

I'm just saying.


Keep in mind its the guys job to do exactly what he did. Lets pretend for a moment that it wasn't journalists and the camera was an RPG (what the crew thought they saw). It would be grossly irresponsible for them to not fire upon these people, because with friendly ground troops in the area, you are risking our soldiers lives by not doing so.

Obviously none of this really excuses the commentary from the crew, but I wouldn't be surprised if this kind of talk among pilot/gunners isn't common. Remember that these are the same guys getting shot at on a regular basis and losing friends and family on the same soil they are flying over. It's somewhat expected that they are both under stress, and lacking respect for the people they think are the ones killing their countrymen.
cz
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States3249 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-05 22:29:04
April 05 2010 22:27 GMT
#317
Also a big fat "lol" at anyone who thought this:

A) Is largely preventable
B) Wasn't happening
C) Is a "massacre" at all comparable to My Lai

Welcome to the realities of warfare against a non-uniformed force.
endGame
Profile Joined June 2009
United States394 Posts
April 05 2010 22:32 GMT
#318
On April 06 2010 07:27 Wr3k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2010 07:24 endGame wrote:
On April 06 2010 07:13 Z3kk wrote:
I admit I haven't actually seen the video, so I don't know the actual extent of the soldiers' disregard for civilian lives (trigger-happiness, etc.), and what I do know is drawn completely from your guys' observations.

I believe that soldiers who must consistently go out into the battlefield are impacted extremely negatively. I've read some of TIME's articles about PTSD and war in general, and a lot of those returning soldiers commit atrocious, cruel acts of crime. They are all mentally impacted, and almost all soldiers are worse off. After fighting day after day against some--mostly--unseen enemy you know to be callous and very dangerous, you probably would become quite trigger-happy and ready to shoot at anything you think could kill or hurt you or your friends, however unlikely it would appear to a "normal" American sitting in the relative comfort of his/her home.

I'm just saying. >_____<


Yes, they are put under stress. And yes, that to some degree can explain their abhorrent behavior. But just because you are capable of rationalizing the reasoning of their actions doesn't excuse their gross irresponsibility. No matter what stress they are under they are wielding immense power, the power to take one's life away. Whats more is that they have been sanctioned by the government as mentally capable of rendering the decision of who gets to live and who gets to die. A decision like that shouldn't be placed in the hands of, to be completely honest, a moronic trigger happy scumbag.

I'm just saying.


Keep in mind its the guys job to do exactly what he did. Lets pretend for a moment that it wasn't journalists and the camera was an RPG (what the crew thought they saw). It would be grossly irresponsible for them to not fire upon these people, because with friendly ground troops in the area, you are risking our soldiers lives by not doing so.

Obviously none of this really excuses the commentary from the crew, but I wouldn't be surprised if this kind of talk among pilot/gunners isn't common. Remember that these are the same guys getting shot at on a regular basis and losing friends and family on the same soil they are flying over.


I guess I take more of an issue with the way they treat the situation than the actions themselves. And its unfortunate that the lives of those killed weren't respected by those who took them, considering they're making these decisions with such limited information.
"...As the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must." -Thucydides
Wr3k
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2533 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-05 22:36:51
April 05 2010 22:35 GMT
#319
On April 06 2010 07:32 endGame wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2010 07:27 Wr3k wrote:
On April 06 2010 07:24 endGame wrote:
On April 06 2010 07:13 Z3kk wrote:
I admit I haven't actually seen the video, so I don't know the actual extent of the soldiers' disregard for civilian lives (trigger-happiness, etc.), and what I do know is drawn completely from your guys' observations.

I believe that soldiers who must consistently go out into the battlefield are impacted extremely negatively. I've read some of TIME's articles about PTSD and war in general, and a lot of those returning soldiers commit atrocious, cruel acts of crime. They are all mentally impacted, and almost all soldiers are worse off. After fighting day after day against some--mostly--unseen enemy you know to be callous and very dangerous, you probably would become quite trigger-happy and ready to shoot at anything you think could kill or hurt you or your friends, however unlikely it would appear to a "normal" American sitting in the relative comfort of his/her home.

I'm just saying. >_____<


Yes, they are put under stress. And yes, that to some degree can explain their abhorrent behavior. But just because you are capable of rationalizing the reasoning of their actions doesn't excuse their gross irresponsibility. No matter what stress they are under they are wielding immense power, the power to take one's life away. Whats more is that they have been sanctioned by the government as mentally capable of rendering the decision of who gets to live and who gets to die. A decision like that shouldn't be placed in the hands of, to be completely honest, a moronic trigger happy scumbag.

I'm just saying.


Keep in mind its the guys job to do exactly what he did. Lets pretend for a moment that it wasn't journalists and the camera was an RPG (what the crew thought they saw). It would be grossly irresponsible for them to not fire upon these people, because with friendly ground troops in the area, you are risking our soldiers lives by not doing so.

Obviously none of this really excuses the commentary from the crew, but I wouldn't be surprised if this kind of talk among pilot/gunners isn't common. Remember that these are the same guys getting shot at on a regular basis and losing friends and family on the same soil they are flying over.


I guess I take more of an issue with the way they treat the situation than the actions themselves. And its unfortunate that the lives of those killed weren't respected by those who took them, considering they're making these decisions with such limited information.


Agreed, while I didn't find their actions inappropriate given what information they had, I definitely don't think its very respectable the way they handled themselves. That is probably why this video was kept quiet, it makes the US military look bad.
NewStart
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada35 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-05 22:40:20
April 05 2010 22:36 GMT
#320
On April 06 2010 07:19 Wr3k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2010 01:56 Liquid`NonY wrote:
I don't see reason for outrage here.


Agreed, based on the video it looked as if they were carrying weapons. It's these apache pilots jobs to keep our troops safe by watching over the entire area, and blowing anyone away who is armed and looking suspicious near our ground troops. It's unfortunate that these journalists were mistaken for insurgents, but these guys were just doing their job, and I honestly have to say, if I saw what they saw, I couldn't tell you whether or not it was an RPG or a camera, and it definitely looked like some of them were armed. This situation (spotting armed people on the ground, and gunning them down) is common for apache crews, and they simply made the wrong call this time. It's war, and unfortunately this stuff happens.


You must be fucking kidding me.
So its okay if you were the one getting shot at because its their job, and the person shooting at you called you scum and laughed at your death its all okay, I mean, it was simply a wrong call, its not like a wrong call matters when human lives are at stake.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O145
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11719
Shuttle 411
White-Ra 219
ZZZero.O 145
Artosis 144
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm138
League of Legends
Doublelift4872
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4429
Other Games
summit1g9221
FrodaN2503
Liquid`RaSZi2018
C9.Mang0364
ToD296
Livibee184
Pyrionflax90
Mew2King54
Maynarde29
ArmadaUGS0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1076
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• musti20045 34
• HeavenSC 26
• Sammyuel 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1389
• Shiphtur646
• WagamamaTV277
• Scarra112
Upcoming Events
OSC
29m
Replay Cast
29m
OSC
13h 29m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.