• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:34
CEST 13:34
KST 20:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8376 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 92

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 370 Next
Logginurkeyz
Profile Joined September 2010
United States375 Posts
December 19 2011 07:29 GMT
#1821
On December 19 2011 13:48 prototype. wrote:

Also, i'm taking requests for what songs/maps to record next. Anyone interested? Try not to suggest anything too crazy lol


Girls' Generation - Be Happy [hard] hidden, hard rock, flashlight =0p ((i'll see if i can fraps my nearly FC if you manage to FC it))
+ Show Spoiler [my replay of near FC doing hd hr fl] +
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/download.php?id=50024
[image loading]


Son Dambi - Queen [Style B] hidden, hard rock (( I WILL FC this song soon...))
Jemag... Jemag... you're like an alcoholic telling me why you drink... you have your reasons, but it's still bad... <3 iNcontroL
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
December 19 2011 21:11 GMT
#1822
I'm in the middle of converting a video of one of my replays. It's been such a pain in the ass to find something to properly convert it :/
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
December 19 2011 23:01 GMT
#1823
On December 19 2011 13:48 prototype. wrote:

Also, i'm taking requests for what songs/maps to record next. Anyone interested? Try not to suggest anything too crazy lol


Something with FL

lolol
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
December 19 2011 23:43 GMT
#1824
You guys are crazy
( ・´ー・`)
Seiferz
Profile Joined May 2011
United States640 Posts
December 20 2011 01:20 GMT
#1825
i find myself getting distracted by the video in the background even if ive seen them before! anyone else have this problem?
Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
December 20 2011 01:36 GMT
#1826
On December 20 2011 10:20 Seiferz wrote:
i find myself getting distracted by the video in the background even if ive seen them before! anyone else have this problem?


You download the videos? lol.
Also you can turn on the "no video" mod.
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
December 20 2011 01:37 GMT
#1827
or just disable video in options if you're too lazy to turn on the mod
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 03:12:27
December 20 2011 03:10 GMT
#1828
On December 20 2011 10:36 Xafnia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 10:20 Seiferz wrote:
i find myself getting distracted by the video in the background even if ive seen them before! anyone else have this problem?


You download the videos? lol.
Also you can turn on the "no video" mod.


Hey

Hey

Playing with video on is the only way to play this map: http://osu.ppy.sh/b/107035

Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 03:31:58
December 20 2011 03:30 GMT
#1829
[image loading]

1x Slider break
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
December 20 2011 03:38 GMT
#1830
[image loading]


Not really good, but its like one of my only first try FCs
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 08:53:54
December 20 2011 05:47 GMT
#1831
you know, i've never been able to listen to that song without hearing "put giraffes in the air" instead of "put your ass in the air"

is it just me?
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 06:23:19
December 20 2011 06:21 GMT
#1832
On December 19 2011 03:42 Cyro wrote:
Hey, sorry if this has been asked before, but i cant look through 90 pages:

I recently got a mechanical keyboard (brown switches) and have been trying to switch over to keyboard for Osu instead of spam clicking everything, but it seems that i have a small issue hitting the right timings, and also have massive problems with mouse accuracy on maps that i used to clear with ease, because i need to have some focus on my keyboard finger/s and when to press keys.

Is this normal etc, and how should i go about practicing so i can actuly use my keyboard with the game?

I usually play maps on max difficulty.


Quoting myself for info at top of post


I played a ton more now, probably 4-5 hours, and while i can now hit fast taps and massive chains far far better than i ever could with mouse (with improvement still coming) im still having a ton of issues with mouse accuracy, im not sure if its because i have to use slightly different posture, or both hands, or a mix of both issues, but im going as low as 80-85% accuracy on some songs because i literally keep slipping off the sides of sliders or missing the start/end and loosing a note. I noticed my movement is very smooth now and more natural, but when i used to perfect these songs, i would have very jerky mouse movement between notes, often moving 4-500 pixels in a few frames of a fraps recording, and i had amazing accuracy then, but i cant seem to replicate it at all with my hand on keyboard, it seems like i have to relearn everything about basic mouse control to actuly hit anything again. Im not sure why, but im just completely blanked out on it, feels like i have no control at all any more and my results are very inconsistent because of it where i often got exactly the same score and failed in the same place 5-10 times in a row it seems almost random now. Very frustrating to play, and i didnt even start using more than 1 button on keyboard... Im not sure if its worth it with brown switches, but stuff is a lot harder to relearn than i thought, and its been hell so far trying to repeat maps i practically cleared with my eyes closed with keyboard because of MOUSE CONTROL of all things. I can reach like level 20 of marine split challenge without touching a keyboard so my accuracy etc isnt a problem, my brain just seems to derp out whenever i need to use the keyboard for something that isnt built into muscle memory (sc2 hotkeys, fps movement). Has anyone else had the same issue?
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 08:50:08
December 20 2011 08:41 GMT
#1833
You need to practice more, over a few days. Or a week or two at least.

What's your osu! name?
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
December 20 2011 10:04 GMT
#1834
On December 20 2011 14:47 wooozy wrote:
you know, i've never been able to listen to that song without hearing "put giraffes in the air" instead of "put your ass in the air"

is it just me?


....yes, yes it is.

On an unrelated note, my internet was down for 5 hours and I gained like 15 mil that isn't recorded, sadness and heartbreak. So close to being sub 10k so every point that I miss hurts.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 13:05:57
December 20 2011 12:57 GMT
#1835
Two videos of me up on youtube now. They're both of me nofailing songs that I can't pass yet:



They're unlisted, though.

My Pace was recorded first, and was recorded with framelimit at 60 FPS and recording at 30 FPS, which caused the in game frame rate to drop. Why Am I so Angry was recorded at 60FPS with the frame limit set at 60 FPS. I get enormous amounts of mouse input lag at 60 FPS, but recording works much better when the game is matched to fraps. I found recording with the framelimit set to 120 (which usually results in frame rates around 130-140) drops so many frames that it looks like garbage. I think I'm gonna do more tweaking with the encoding next time. I was getting impatient because I couldn't get certain programs to work and eventually downloaded another one, tried it, and it actually worked, so I decided I was sticking with it.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
December 20 2011 20:23 GMT
#1836
On December 20 2011 21:57 Bobbias wrote:
Two videos of me up on youtube now. They're both of me nofailing songs that I can't pass yet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awMnf3RNLJk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STDKRa5QtqQ

They're unlisted, though.

My Pace was recorded first, and was recorded with framelimit at 60 FPS and recording at 30 FPS, which caused the in game frame rate to drop. Why Am I so Angry was recorded at 60FPS with the frame limit set at 60 FPS. I get enormous amounts of mouse input lag at 60 FPS, but recording works much better when the game is matched to fraps. I found recording with the framelimit set to 120 (which usually results in frame rates around 130-140) drops so many frames that it looks like garbage. I think I'm gonna do more tweaking with the encoding next time. I was getting impatient because I couldn't get certain programs to work and eventually downloaded another one, tried it, and it actually worked, so I decided I was sticking with it.


Recording with xsplit set up correctly (with core affinity etc) will let you record without input lag, you have to live stream though and then go through twitch.tv export to youtube if you want to get clips on there though without a lot of issues with desyncing etc. You can local record and then watch or re-record with fraps, in the end though, why not just record the replay?
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
December 20 2011 20:31 GMT
#1837
On December 20 2011 21:57 Bobbias wrote:
Two videos of me up on youtube now. They're both of me nofailing songs that I can't pass yet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awMnf3RNLJk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STDKRa5QtqQ

They're unlisted, though.

My Pace was recorded first, and was recorded with framelimit at 60 FPS and recording at 30 FPS, which caused the in game frame rate to drop. Why Am I so Angry was recorded at 60FPS with the frame limit set at 60 FPS. I get enormous amounts of mouse input lag at 60 FPS, but recording works much better when the game is matched to fraps. I found recording with the framelimit set to 120 (which usually results in frame rates around 130-140) drops so many frames that it looks like garbage. I think I'm gonna do more tweaking with the encoding next time. I was getting impatient because I couldn't get certain programs to work and eventually downloaded another one, tried it, and it actually worked, so I decided I was sticking with it.

You should have recorded live gameplay video, more interesting :D
( ・´ー・`)
Yoshh
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada78 Posts
December 20 2011 22:35 GMT
#1838
On December 21 2011 05:31 prototype. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 21:57 Bobbias wrote:
Two videos of me up on youtube now. They're both of me nofailing songs that I can't pass yet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awMnf3RNLJk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STDKRa5QtqQ

They're unlisted, though.

My Pace was recorded first, and was recorded with framelimit at 60 FPS and recording at 30 FPS, which caused the in game frame rate to drop. Why Am I so Angry was recorded at 60FPS with the frame limit set at 60 FPS. I get enormous amounts of mouse input lag at 60 FPS, but recording works much better when the game is matched to fraps. I found recording with the framelimit set to 120 (which usually results in frame rates around 130-140) drops so many frames that it looks like garbage. I think I'm gonna do more tweaking with the encoding next time. I was getting impatient because I couldn't get certain programs to work and eventually downloaded another one, tried it, and it actually worked, so I decided I was sticking with it.

You should have recorded live gameplay video, more interesting :D


Agreed, I want to see how everyone uses their equipment to play osu!
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 23:15:02
December 20 2011 23:14 GMT
#1839
On December 21 2011 07:35 Yoshh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 05:31 prototype. wrote:
On December 20 2011 21:57 Bobbias wrote:
Two videos of me up on youtube now. They're both of me nofailing songs that I can't pass yet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awMnf3RNLJk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STDKRa5QtqQ

They're unlisted, though.

My Pace was recorded first, and was recorded with framelimit at 60 FPS and recording at 30 FPS, which caused the in game frame rate to drop. Why Am I so Angry was recorded at 60FPS with the frame limit set at 60 FPS. I get enormous amounts of mouse input lag at 60 FPS, but recording works much better when the game is matched to fraps. I found recording with the framelimit set to 120 (which usually results in frame rates around 130-140) drops so many frames that it looks like garbage. I think I'm gonna do more tweaking with the encoding next time. I was getting impatient because I couldn't get certain programs to work and eventually downloaded another one, tried it, and it actually worked, so I decided I was sticking with it.

You should have recorded live gameplay video, more interesting :D


Agreed, I want to see how everyone uses their equipment to play osu!

Everyone plays with their keyboard on their head, don't they? >.> Not that interesting to see someone else do the same thing you do.
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
December 20 2011 23:52 GMT
#1840
Well I don't have an external webcam... I might be able to get a camera to use sometime, but part of why I posted those is because they're the best I've done on the songs. I'm thinking of trying to get few more videos soon of some of my good runs on stuff to work on tweaking my recording and encoding.

I've got a few scores that when I got them my reaction was "How the everloving fuck did I do that" that I want to record.
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings157
SHIN 75
CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 299
ByuN 263
OGKoka 257
SHIN 75
MindelVK 23
Railgan 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68144
Calm 10591
Rain 2658
soO 981
Bisu 927
FanTaSy 878
Stork 406
Soulkey 396
Rush 290
Soma 211
[ Show more ]
firebathero 197
Shuttle 167
Last 148
Snow 133
Mind 109
Light 107
ToSsGirL 74
Pusan 72
hero 43
Shinee 42
Bale 37
Trap 37
Killer 36
Sea.KH 36
Free 32
Hm[arnc] 29
Mong 26
Sharp 26
Sexy 24
zelot 20
yabsab 18
sorry 17
Shine 16
HiyA 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Noble 10
Aegong 9
Dota 2
Gorgc6991
League of Legends
Reynor80
Counter-Strike
x6flipin709
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
gofns37074
singsing2259
byalli655
Pyrionflax242
B2W.Neo175
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV211
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 109
• Gemini_19 7
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV511
League of Legends
• Jankos3177
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 26m
OSC
11h 26m
Replay Cast
11h 26m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.