• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:20
CEST 00:20
KST 07:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8106 users

[HoN/DotA] Let's Play~!! - Page 858

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 856 857 858 859 860 1664 Next
Arhkangel
Profile Joined August 2007
Argentina769 Posts
April 27 2010 03:01 GMT
#17141
I'm not :p I get to play high level games when one of you guys invite me.

I can babysit and ward but don't expect clutch or holy-shit moments from me. If you are good I'll do fine. If you are crap we are screwed.

They call me DrOoo and DoctorOoo in HoN.

Unfortunately in that game our Forsaken was incredibly shitty and qq'ued the whole game but once Sz got some farm, BoYo warded every corner and the War Beast took Kongor we were on our way to an epic comeback but then disaster struck. We managed to hold them back at the front gates because I spammed Clouds and they were scared to come in.
Part Time Ninja
lone_hydra
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada1460 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-27 03:14:13
April 27 2010 03:11 GMT
#17142
I just started playing Hon with a bunch of my friends as I am losing interest in BW because FBH and Bisu keep failing. I use the panda guy like 99% of the time. The other 1 % I use pebbles. I love to tank even though I get owned most of the time as I am new. Some of my friends take Hon pretty seriously and get really pissed when they lose and they freaked out when I died in a 5 v 5 within 4 minutes. So I am trying to get better to a) beat them and piss them off, b) not get blamed every time we lose a 5 v 5.

My biggest problems is I do not know how to deal with abilites with panda, especially ones that freeze you. Like the moment I am about to start a combo against electrician, he does some zappy shit and pretty much cancels my attack or that guy who teleports away right before death, or that bitch who keeps on making clones of me/herself, freezing me with some dark voodo shit, and killing me while invisible and I am focused on the clone.

I guess I should just use more characters to fix that, but can someone recommend me some good build orders with panda? I know the initial build of that creep killing axe, some talismens, and potions, but how and when do I transition into the next tier.
Fav Gamers: 2)Stork 5)Bisu
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
April 27 2010 03:15 GMT
#17143
On April 27 2010 12:11 lone_hydra wrote:
I just started playing Hon with a bunch of my friends as I am losing interest in BW because FBH and Bisu keep failing. I use the panda guy like 99% of the time. The other 1 % I use pebbles. I love to tank even though I get owned most of the time as I am new. Some of my friends take Hon pretty seriously and get really pissed when they lose and they freaked out when I died in a 5 v 5 within 4 minutes. So I am trying to get better to a) beat them and piss them off, b) not get blamed every time we lose a 5 v 5.

My biggest problems is I do not know how to deal with abilites with panda, especially ones that freeze you. Like the moment I am about to start a combo against electrician, he does some zappy shit and pretty much cancels my attack or that guy who teleports away right before death, or that bitch who keeps on making clones of me/herself, freezing me with some dark voodo shit, and killing me while invisible and I am focused on the clone.

I guess I should just use more characters to fix that, but can someone recommend me some good build orders with panda? I know the initial build of that creep killing axe, some talismens, and potions, but how and when do I transition into the next tier.

I lost interest in bw becuase fbh and bisu weren't failing, rip 2006 brah best years in bw
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
April 27 2010 03:22 GMT
#17144
NOOO THERES NO MORE VIEW ALL POSTS FOR DIS THREAD NUUUUUUUUUUUU
UNFUCK YOURSELF
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-27 03:26:25
April 27 2010 03:23 GMT
#17145
On April 27 2010 12:11 lone_hydra wrote:
I just started playing Hon with a bunch of my friends as I am losing interest in BW because FBH and Bisu keep failing. I use the panda guy like 99% of the time. The other 1 % I use pebbles. I love to tank even though I get owned most of the time as I am new. Some of my friends take Hon pretty seriously and get really pissed when they lose and they freaked out when I died in a 5 v 5 within 4 minutes. So I am trying to get better to a) beat them and piss them off, b) not get blamed every time we lose a 5 v 5.

My biggest problems is I do not know how to deal with abilites with panda, especially ones that freeze you. Like the moment I am about to start a combo against electrician, he does some zappy shit and pretty much cancels my attack or that guy who teleports away right before death, or that bitch who keeps on making clones of me/herself, freezing me with some dark voodo shit, and killing me while invisible and I am focused on the clone.

I guess I should just use more characters to fix that, but can someone recommend me some good build orders with panda? I know the initial build of that creep killing axe, some talismens, and potions, but how and when do I transition into the next tier.


you really do need to have a rough idea of what the other characters are capable of

otherwise its like you're playing -omg dota when you have no idea whether that viper is gonna bust out with magnus' ult into pyro's stun and you're like 'what the fuck'

plus there's certain visual cues you need to look at to help you decide wtf to do. like if you see a green sword on maliken you won't make the connection that he does less damage but heals himself, or w/e

just play other heroes for a bit.
or try em out in practice at least.
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
April 27 2010 03:25 GMT
#17146
On April 27 2010 12:15 semantics wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2010 12:11 lone_hydra wrote:
I just started playing Hon with a bunch of my friends as I am losing interest in BW because FBH and Bisu keep failing. I use the panda guy like 99% of the time. The other 1 % I use pebbles. I love to tank even though I get owned most of the time as I am new. Some of my friends take Hon pretty seriously and get really pissed when they lose and they freaked out when I died in a 5 v 5 within 4 minutes. So I am trying to get better to a) beat them and piss them off, b) not get blamed every time we lose a 5 v 5.

My biggest problems is I do not know how to deal with abilites with panda, especially ones that freeze you. Like the moment I am about to start a combo against electrician, he does some zappy shit and pretty much cancels my attack or that guy who teleports away right before death, or that bitch who keeps on making clones of me/herself, freezing me with some dark voodo shit, and killing me while invisible and I am focused on the clone.

I guess I should just use more characters to fix that, but can someone recommend me some good build orders with panda? I know the initial build of that creep killing axe, some talismens, and potions, but how and when do I transition into the next tier.

I lost interest in bw becuase fbh and bisu weren't failing, rip 2006 brah best years in bw

ma jae yoon
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
April 27 2010 03:27 GMT
#17147
On April 27 2010 12:23 JeeJee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2010 12:11 lone_hydra wrote:
I just started playing Hon with a bunch of my friends as I am losing interest in BW because FBH and Bisu keep failing. I use the panda guy like 99% of the time. The other 1 % I use pebbles. I love to tank even though I get owned most of the time as I am new. Some of my friends take Hon pretty seriously and get really pissed when they lose and they freaked out when I died in a 5 v 5 within 4 minutes. So I am trying to get better to a) beat them and piss them off, b) not get blamed every time we lose a 5 v 5.

My biggest problems is I do not know how to deal with abilites with panda, especially ones that freeze you. Like the moment I am about to start a combo against electrician, he does some zappy shit and pretty much cancels my attack or that guy who teleports away right before death, or that bitch who keeps on making clones of me/herself, freezing me with some dark voodo shit, and killing me while invisible and I am focused on the clone.

I guess I should just use more characters to fix that, but can someone recommend me some good build orders with panda? I know the initial build of that creep killing axe, some talismens, and potions, but how and when do I transition into the next tier.


you really do need to have a rough idea of what the other characters are capable of

otherwise its like you're playing -omg dota when you have no idea whether that viper is gonna bust out with magnus' ult into pyro's stun and you're like 'what the fuck'


it's all about the essence aura quill spray, dawg
UNFUCK YOURSELF
Arhkangel
Profile Joined August 2007
Argentina769 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-27 03:33:49
April 27 2010 03:28 GMT
#17148
You NEED Shrunken Head on Panda. A single stun can mess up your flow so much. Also Panda is a pretty hard character and new players are usually bad with him. His Ultimate is channeled, his stun is risky and you need to aim his Flurrys well or you are useless.

My advice is to play Pebbles instead but if you really want to play Panda then my advice is to get Shrunken Head and then adapt to the game but something like Daemonic or Shieldbraker are usually good choices since his primary damage type is Physical and he doesn't really need any of the modifiers.
Part Time Ninja
cgrinker
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3824 Posts
April 27 2010 03:30 GMT
#17149
Is anyone running HoN on Mac on a Macbook (ie no discrete graphics)? I didn't want to DL and have my dreams crushed.
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
April 27 2010 03:31 GMT
#17150
On April 27 2010 12:27 Nitrogen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2010 12:23 JeeJee wrote:
On April 27 2010 12:11 lone_hydra wrote:
I just started playing Hon with a bunch of my friends as I am losing interest in BW because FBH and Bisu keep failing. I use the panda guy like 99% of the time. The other 1 % I use pebbles. I love to tank even though I get owned most of the time as I am new. Some of my friends take Hon pretty seriously and get really pissed when they lose and they freaked out when I died in a 5 v 5 within 4 minutes. So I am trying to get better to a) beat them and piss them off, b) not get blamed every time we lose a 5 v 5.

My biggest problems is I do not know how to deal with abilites with panda, especially ones that freeze you. Like the moment I am about to start a combo against electrician, he does some zappy shit and pretty much cancels my attack or that guy who teleports away right before death, or that bitch who keeps on making clones of me/herself, freezing me with some dark voodo shit, and killing me while invisible and I am focused on the clone.

I guess I should just use more characters to fix that, but can someone recommend me some good build orders with panda? I know the initial build of that creep killing axe, some talismens, and potions, but how and when do I transition into the next tier.


you really do need to have a rough idea of what the other characters are capable of

otherwise its like you're playing -omg dota when you have no idea whether that viper is gonna bust out with magnus' ult into pyro's stun and you're like 'what the fuck'


it's all about the essence aura quill spray, dawg

random abilities games:
tiny with repel, greater bash, bash (slardar's), and coup de grace
ck with weaver ww, slardar bash, and focus fire. ww permabash gogogogo
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
April 27 2010 03:34 GMT
#17151
it's all about the overpower + bash yo

one of my best omg memories is when we were playing -arra and dc got kunkka with like 4 active skills, all of which were nukes he was doing pretty well in the beginning of the game, but 2 of the people on my team had netherward and they would both just drop it before a battle and dc would run in and just straight up die to the netherwards... that was great.
UNFUCK YOURSELF
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
April 27 2010 03:38 GMT
#17152
On April 27 2010 12:22 Nitrogen wrote:
NOOO THERES NO MORE VIEW ALL POSTS FOR DIS THREAD NUUUUUUUUUUUU

That thing was broken anyways it stoped like only 1/3rd of the way there.
StutteR
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1903 Posts
April 27 2010 03:48 GMT
#17153
I'm running HON on a macbook but under bootcamp w/ integrated graphics. For some reason when I run in Mac, I get a patches of black everywhere and the textures don't load correctly but its fine under bootcamp.
`~` | effOrt Movie sKyHigh forever & SEn
bhp255
Profile Joined July 2008
United States600 Posts
April 27 2010 03:50 GMT
#17154
On April 27 2010 10:13 Amnesia wrote:
here's the situation:

i'm level 25 soulstealer while the average level is like ~18-19 and the highest one was like 20.

guess what? we fucking lost!
idiot team doesn't know that they have stuns/are initiators and we lose terribly, not to mention a pyro who was probably like level 14 during the one hour the game lasted. seriously what the fuck i think he was feeding the team on purpose (probably had a friend). funnier thing is i drop my bottle to free up inventory and he kills it. that made it so obvious.

i dont even know if i want to play any more with a bunch of fucktards

lol, why so rage
that happens to me 1/3 games
Following Okazaki's steps to becoming a Fuuko Master
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-27 03:56:39
April 27 2010 03:56 GMT
#17155
Real men choose earth shaker and go for str stats and enchant totem
bhp255
Profile Joined July 2008
United States600 Posts
April 27 2010 03:58 GMT
#17156
On April 27 2010 12:56 semantics wrote:
Real men choose earth shaker and go for str stats and enchant totem

and go 10-0
ez pz
Following Okazaki's steps to becoming a Fuuko Master
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
April 27 2010 04:12 GMT
#17157
i remember richard used to go sny on es... lawl
UNFUCK YOURSELF
OmgIRok
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Taiwan2699 Posts
April 27 2010 04:22 GMT
#17158
so while i was playing hon some guy with clan tag QZQ or something like that messages me
"Wanna join my [combo] clan?" "We play turret d competitively"
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
April 27 2010 04:45 GMT
#17159
On April 27 2010 13:22 OmgIRok wrote:
so while i was playing hon some guy with clan tag QZQ or something like that messages me


... cool story brah?
UNFUCK YOURSELF
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
April 27 2010 04:57 GMT
#17160
On April 27 2010 06:45 Judicator wrote:
1. You are paper. how do you lane with Lina?

Show nested quote +

a) Wait for Judicator's spells
b) Wait for Judicator to tank opposing heroes and creeps
c) Wait for Judicator to get opposing heroes low and watch him kite
d) Wait for Judicator to die before casting spells, get a double kill, profit.
e) Repeat


Yes I still remember that game where hung my Necrolyte out to dry for a godlike spree on your part.


hahah i just saw this. yeahhh i always let you die in our games for a godlike spree hahah :3
Hates Fun🤔
Prev 1 856 857 858 859 860 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 168
Nina 117
SteadfastSC 74
CosmosSc2 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 407
910 64
Bale 12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD54
Other Games
summit1g8780
Grubby2533
shahzam599
C9.Mang0211
PiGStarcraft201
Liquid`Ken13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• musti20045 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21410
Other Games
• imaqtpie893
• Shiphtur304
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
41m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 41m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 41m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.