• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:06
CEST 05:06
KST 12:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7977 users

Nintendo Switch Thread - Page 158

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 258 Next
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
April 02 2021 20:23 GMT
#3141
On April 01 2021 05:42 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
I gotta say, I'm really disappointed that all the Mario stuff is actually disappearing today


Yea not happy to see Nintendo go this direction for business strategy. Especially when the products in question are supposed to be a celebration of the long life and popularity of Mario. Sure it's a business first, but to me it's a sign that I should be leery of Nintendo going forward.

Will have to see if they give Zelda the same treatment.
I can take that responsibility.
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
April 03 2021 02:44 GMT
#3142
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17891 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-04-03 02:54:36
April 03 2021 02:52 GMT
#3143
i think Retromania Pro Wrestling is facing licensing issues with their use of the NWA in the game. If not the NWA they are having some other licensing issue. Because of that I recommend avoiding this title on the Switch.

I suspect a licensing issue caused Valve to pull the game off of the Steam store a couple of days ago. The developer is offering no explanation other than " it'll be back on Steam soon we promise ". The game is only a few days old and its been pulled off of Steam. A game's biggest revenues are usually in the first few days. So pulling it off the Steam Store .. is very very bad.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
April 03 2021 03:28 GMT
#3144
On April 03 2021 05:23 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2021 05:42 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
I gotta say, I'm really disappointed that all the Mario stuff is actually disappearing today


Yea not happy to see Nintendo go this direction for business strategy. Especially when the products in question are supposed to be a celebration of the long life and popularity of Mario. Sure it's a business first, but to me it's a sign that I should be leery of Nintendo going forward.

Will have to see if they give Zelda the same treatment.


I fully expect Zelda to get the same treatment, unless soon we find out something like "surprise! there's a huge patch update to the Mario trilogy... we're patching in all of SMG2 also... and we're reselling copies of the game again!" And I don't think that'll happen lol.

Skyward Sword is sold separately too, which narrows down the 3D Zelda games left. The N64 player in me would love to see OoT and MM again, although they've already been redone in HD in the past, and there are a bunch of other newer Zelda games out there too. Who knows.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
April 05 2021 22:28 GMT
#3145
nobody got MH rise here?
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
April 05 2021 23:20 GMT
#3146
On April 03 2021 12:28 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2021 05:23 Tictock wrote:
On April 01 2021 05:42 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
I gotta say, I'm really disappointed that all the Mario stuff is actually disappearing today


Yea not happy to see Nintendo go this direction for business strategy. Especially when the products in question are supposed to be a celebration of the long life and popularity of Mario. Sure it's a business first, but to me it's a sign that I should be leery of Nintendo going forward.

Will have to see if they give Zelda the same treatment.


I fully expect Zelda to get the same treatment, unless soon we find out something like "surprise! there's a huge patch update to the Mario trilogy... we're patching in all of SMG2 also... and we're reselling copies of the game again!" And I don't think that'll happen lol.

Skyward Sword is sold separately too, which narrows down the 3D Zelda games left. The N64 player in me would love to see OoT and MM again, although they've already been redone in HD in the past, and there are a bunch of other newer Zelda games out there too. Who knows.


Interestingly enough, hasn't Disney gone the other way with their Disney+ service? Unless I'm mistaken, I think they are making everything available there.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
April 05 2021 23:54 GMT
#3147
On April 06 2021 08:20 andrewlt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2021 12:28 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On April 03 2021 05:23 Tictock wrote:
On April 01 2021 05:42 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
I gotta say, I'm really disappointed that all the Mario stuff is actually disappearing today


Yea not happy to see Nintendo go this direction for business strategy. Especially when the products in question are supposed to be a celebration of the long life and popularity of Mario. Sure it's a business first, but to me it's a sign that I should be leery of Nintendo going forward.

Will have to see if they give Zelda the same treatment.


I fully expect Zelda to get the same treatment, unless soon we find out something like "surprise! there's a huge patch update to the Mario trilogy... we're patching in all of SMG2 also... and we're reselling copies of the game again!" And I don't think that'll happen lol.

Skyward Sword is sold separately too, which narrows down the 3D Zelda games left. The N64 player in me would love to see OoT and MM again, although they've already been redone in HD in the past, and there are a bunch of other newer Zelda games out there too. Who knows.


Interestingly enough, hasn't Disney gone the other way with their Disney+ service? Unless I'm mistaken, I think they are making everything available there.


I think Disney+ is charging extra money on top of its original fee to watch certain things, which I guess would be like Nintendo charging $60 for the Mario trilogy game, but actually locking Super Mario 64 behind a second paywall that only gets unlocked when you drop an additional $20 lol x.x
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
April 06 2021 16:58 GMT
#3148
On April 06 2021 08:54 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2021 08:20 andrewlt wrote:
On April 03 2021 12:28 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On April 03 2021 05:23 Tictock wrote:
On April 01 2021 05:42 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
I gotta say, I'm really disappointed that all the Mario stuff is actually disappearing today


Yea not happy to see Nintendo go this direction for business strategy. Especially when the products in question are supposed to be a celebration of the long life and popularity of Mario. Sure it's a business first, but to me it's a sign that I should be leery of Nintendo going forward.

Will have to see if they give Zelda the same treatment.


I fully expect Zelda to get the same treatment, unless soon we find out something like "surprise! there's a huge patch update to the Mario trilogy... we're patching in all of SMG2 also... and we're reselling copies of the game again!" And I don't think that'll happen lol.

Skyward Sword is sold separately too, which narrows down the 3D Zelda games left. The N64 player in me would love to see OoT and MM again, although they've already been redone in HD in the past, and there are a bunch of other newer Zelda games out there too. Who knows.


Interestingly enough, hasn't Disney gone the other way with their Disney+ service? Unless I'm mistaken, I think they are making everything available there.


I think Disney+ is charging extra money on top of its original fee to watch certain things, which I guess would be like Nintendo charging $60 for the Mario trilogy game, but actually locking Super Mario 64 behind a second paywall that only gets unlocked when you drop an additional $20 lol x.x


I have Disney+. The only thing I've seen that they charge extra on are the ones that either skipped their theatrical release because of Covid or had a simultaneous release because of Covid. I haven't seen them charge extra for things outside of their "theatrical release window."

I'm talking more about the infamous Disney vault where they make certain older items unavailable on a rotating basis. I don't really have an interest in watching older titles so I haven't bothered to check. Feels like Nintendo is trying to create a Nintendo vault with their classic titles.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
April 06 2021 17:02 GMT
#3149
On April 07 2021 01:58 andrewlt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2021 08:54 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On April 06 2021 08:20 andrewlt wrote:
On April 03 2021 12:28 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On April 03 2021 05:23 Tictock wrote:
On April 01 2021 05:42 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
I gotta say, I'm really disappointed that all the Mario stuff is actually disappearing today


Yea not happy to see Nintendo go this direction for business strategy. Especially when the products in question are supposed to be a celebration of the long life and popularity of Mario. Sure it's a business first, but to me it's a sign that I should be leery of Nintendo going forward.

Will have to see if they give Zelda the same treatment.


I fully expect Zelda to get the same treatment, unless soon we find out something like "surprise! there's a huge patch update to the Mario trilogy... we're patching in all of SMG2 also... and we're reselling copies of the game again!" And I don't think that'll happen lol.

Skyward Sword is sold separately too, which narrows down the 3D Zelda games left. The N64 player in me would love to see OoT and MM again, although they've already been redone in HD in the past, and there are a bunch of other newer Zelda games out there too. Who knows.


Interestingly enough, hasn't Disney gone the other way with their Disney+ service? Unless I'm mistaken, I think they are making everything available there.


I think Disney+ is charging extra money on top of its original fee to watch certain things, which I guess would be like Nintendo charging $60 for the Mario trilogy game, but actually locking Super Mario 64 behind a second paywall that only gets unlocked when you drop an additional $20 lol x.x


I have Disney+. The only thing I've seen that they charge extra on are the ones that either skipped their theatrical release because of Covid or had a simultaneous release because of Covid. I haven't seen them charge extra for things outside of their "theatrical release window."

I'm talking more about the infamous Disney vault where they make certain older items unavailable on a rotating basis. I don't really have an interest in watching older titles so I haven't bothered to check. Feels like Nintendo is trying to create a Nintendo vault with their classic titles.


Oh, I see. Yeah, I could see the relationship to that "vault" idea. That being said, I wonder if Nintendo will rotate in/out more NES/SNES games in their online program.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
April 06 2021 17:14 GMT
#3150
I don't think out, but surely more in, i expect gb or gba to hit switch nso

Along more snes/snes games for sure, maybe n64
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-04-07 02:24:05
April 07 2021 02:13 GMT
#3151
Pac-Man 99 mwahahahaha

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/04/pac-man_99_announced_exclusively_for_nintendo_switch_online

This actually looks sick.

"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
April 23 2021 08:39 GMT
#3152
The Immortals Fenyx Rising DLC is like an entirely different game: https://gamerant.com/immortals-fenyx-rising-the-lost-gods-dlc-new-perspective/amp/
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
May 02 2021 00:59 GMT
#3153
There are a bunch of new rumors circulating that both N64 Zelda games - OoT and MM - have a good chance of being released on Switch later this year, for the Zelda 35th anniversary.

That would be epic. I will lose my mind if that happens.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
May 02 2021 02:06 GMT
#3154
I rebought OOT for Wiiu and Ill do it again for Switch.
Skol
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
May 06 2021 09:40 GMT
#3155
Creative juices gogogo:

"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Turbovolver
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia2451 Posts
May 10 2021 09:41 GMT
#3156
A Klik N' Play like for Nintendo is a great idea. I hope it turns out richly featured and does really well.

No I don't regret the phrase "Klik N Play like"
The original Bogus fan.
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
May 13 2021 06:49 GMT
#3157
On April 06 2021 07:28 Faruko wrote:
nobody got MH rise here?

I got it. It's fun but feels a bit weird in some ways. S+S and HH feel amazing. I miss World's lance and greatsword though.

It's a huge step up on Generations Ultimate. And actually being able to properly see REDACTED's wind moves for the first time is a big plus I'd actually recommend people wait to get it for PC, as rude as that is to say in the switch thread.
Sucker for nostalgia
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
May 14 2021 22:45 GMT
#3158
im 200h in and i have not feel the need for a better version

HR 130
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-05-14 23:35:28
May 14 2021 23:29 GMT
#3159
Has anyone played Freedom Planet? There's a free Demo.... it's literally Sonic the Hedgehog, just ten times better o.O
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
May 17 2021 13:51 GMT
#3160
Speed Golf and Battle Golf look like really fun modes:

"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 258 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft480
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft499
PiGStarcraft480
RuFF_SC2 164
PiLiPiLi 22
SpeCial 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1436
White-Ra 192
Hyuk 46
Noble 34
Bale 30
Icarus 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 665
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox781
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor667
Other Games
summit1g10126
Coldzera 842
JimRising 450
C9.Mang0328
ViBE68
ArmadaUGS36
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick760
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo636
• Stunt231
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 54m
Online Event
7h 54m
FEL
12h 54m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.