• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:28
CEST 15:28
KST 22:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10057 users

Fire Emblem - Page 166

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 171 Next
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46502 Posts
January 17 2020 10:20 GMT
#3301
A small fourth house is coming to Three Houses DLC, although it won't be a brand new campaign.
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/fire-emblem-three-houses-dlc-adds-a-fourth-house/1100-6472813/
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
January 21 2020 17:35 GMT
#3302
I just finished my first playthrough of Three Houses (finally) as Blue Lions, and I gotta say, I am extremely disappointed with how that route's story turns out. They answer literally none of the questions that they raise in part one, and even worse, + Show Spoiler +
they promise to explain things to you and never do. Biggest example here is Seteth: you get an A-support with him and he says, "I totally know what happened to you, but I won't tell you until after we find Rhea." Well, you beat the final boss and the game just ends. No explanation, you don't even get to see the reunion with Rhea that has been half the driving force of the campaign.

Also, the Tragedy of Duscur - maybe I somehow missed the right supports, which I find hard to believe since I spent the second half stuffing everyone's faces in the dining hall, but the only explanation we get of it is "Dimitri, your stepmother was involved. No idea why, only a vague idea of who else was involved, and oh, she survived but you won't actually see her during the campaign." What a disappointment. I was actually stunned when the game ended. They didn't even address the route-specific questions they raised after the time skip.

And then there's literally everything about Rhea, Nemesis, and the Red Canyon - all that stuff from the opening cutscene that just never appears again. Oh, and Thales. He knocks you off a cliff and you never see him again. That's just bad storytelling no matter how you slice it.


I get that they wanted to incentivize players to go through the different routes, but this feels a little bit extreme. I can see Blue Lions being fine for a second or third playthrough, but as playthrough one for someone who doesn't have a ton of time to play, it was not a good choice.

(I assume one of the other routes does a better job of explaining things, right?)
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Yurie
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
12175 Posts
January 21 2020 17:40 GMT
#3303
On January 22 2020 02:35 RuiBarbO wrote:
I just finished my first playthrough of Three Houses (finally) as Blue Lions, and I gotta say, I am extremely disappointed with how that route's story turns out. They answer literally none of the questions that they raise in part one, and even worse, + Show Spoiler +
they promise to explain things to you and never do. Biggest example here is Seteth: you get an A-support with him and he says, "I totally know what happened to you, but I won't tell you until after we find Rhea." Well, you beat the final boss and the game just ends. No explanation, you don't even get to see the reunion with Rhea that has been half the driving force of the campaign.

Also, the Tragedy of Duscur - maybe I somehow missed the right supports, which I find hard to believe since I spent the second half stuffing everyone's faces in the dining hall, but the only explanation we get of it is "Dimitri, your stepmother was involved. No idea why, only a vague idea of who else was involved, and oh, she survived but you won't actually see her during the campaign." What a disappointment. I was actually stunned when the game ended. They didn't even address the route-specific questions they raised after the time skip.

And then there's literally everything about Rhea, Nemesis, and the Red Canyon - all that stuff from the opening cutscene that just never appears again. Oh, and Thales. He knocks you off a cliff and you never see him again. That's just bad storytelling no matter how you slice it.


I get that they wanted to incentivize players to go through the different routes, but this feels a little bit extreme. I can see Blue Lions being fine for a second or third playthrough, but as playthrough one for someone who doesn't have a ton of time to play, it was not a good choice.

(I assume one of the other routes does a better job of explaining things, right?)


I think Golden Deer explained it pretty well. No big open holes remaining after that campaign.
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
January 21 2020 17:44 GMT
#3304
On January 22 2020 02:40 Yurie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2020 02:35 RuiBarbO wrote:
I just finished my first playthrough of Three Houses (finally) as Blue Lions, and I gotta say, I am extremely disappointed with how that route's story turns out. They answer literally none of the questions that they raise in part one, and even worse, + Show Spoiler +
they promise to explain things to you and never do. Biggest example here is Seteth: you get an A-support with him and he says, "I totally know what happened to you, but I won't tell you until after we find Rhea." Well, you beat the final boss and the game just ends. No explanation, you don't even get to see the reunion with Rhea that has been half the driving force of the campaign.

Also, the Tragedy of Duscur - maybe I somehow missed the right supports, which I find hard to believe since I spent the second half stuffing everyone's faces in the dining hall, but the only explanation we get of it is "Dimitri, your stepmother was involved. No idea why, only a vague idea of who else was involved, and oh, she survived but you won't actually see her during the campaign." What a disappointment. I was actually stunned when the game ended. They didn't even address the route-specific questions they raised after the time skip.

And then there's literally everything about Rhea, Nemesis, and the Red Canyon - all that stuff from the opening cutscene that just never appears again. Oh, and Thales. He knocks you off a cliff and you never see him again. That's just bad storytelling no matter how you slice it.


I get that they wanted to incentivize players to go through the different routes, but this feels a little bit extreme. I can see Blue Lions being fine for a second or third playthrough, but as playthrough one for someone who doesn't have a ton of time to play, it was not a good choice.

(I assume one of the other routes does a better job of explaining things, right?)


I think Golden Deer explained it pretty well. No big open holes remaining after that campaign.


Really? That's good to know. I would have assumed Black Eagles would be the lore-heavy route.

Weird that the seemingly least relevant house (Claude kinda feels like a third wheel to me) would be the one with the most answers.
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Yurie
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
12175 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-01-21 18:47:22
January 21 2020 18:46 GMT
#3305
On January 22 2020 02:44 RuiBarbO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2020 02:40 Yurie wrote:
On January 22 2020 02:35 RuiBarbO wrote:
I just finished my first playthrough of Three Houses (finally) as Blue Lions, and I gotta say, I am extremely disappointed with how that route's story turns out. They answer literally none of the questions that they raise in part one, and even worse, + Show Spoiler +
they promise to explain things to you and never do. Biggest example here is Seteth: you get an A-support with him and he says, "I totally know what happened to you, but I won't tell you until after we find Rhea." Well, you beat the final boss and the game just ends. No explanation, you don't even get to see the reunion with Rhea that has been half the driving force of the campaign.

Also, the Tragedy of Duscur - maybe I somehow missed the right supports, which I find hard to believe since I spent the second half stuffing everyone's faces in the dining hall, but the only explanation we get of it is "Dimitri, your stepmother was involved. No idea why, only a vague idea of who else was involved, and oh, she survived but you won't actually see her during the campaign." What a disappointment. I was actually stunned when the game ended. They didn't even address the route-specific questions they raised after the time skip.

And then there's literally everything about Rhea, Nemesis, and the Red Canyon - all that stuff from the opening cutscene that just never appears again. Oh, and Thales. He knocks you off a cliff and you never see him again. That's just bad storytelling no matter how you slice it.


I get that they wanted to incentivize players to go through the different routes, but this feels a little bit extreme. I can see Blue Lions being fine for a second or third playthrough, but as playthrough one for someone who doesn't have a ton of time to play, it was not a good choice.

(I assume one of the other routes does a better job of explaining things, right?)


I think Golden Deer explained it pretty well. No big open holes remaining after that campaign.


Really? That's good to know. I would have assumed Black Eagles would be the lore-heavy route.

Weird that the seemingly least relevant house (Claude kinda feels like a third wheel to me) would be the one with the most answers.

I assume all paths have their unique stories that aren't shown much about in the other paths. For polls on best paths all but the church one seem pretty equal in enjoyment. So I wouldn't expect much more from the other paths. I only had time for one path so can't really compare them.
+ Show Spoiler +
Blue Lions you don't get to know much about in the Deer path as an example of that.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46502 Posts
January 21 2020 19:57 GMT
#3306
On January 22 2020 02:44 RuiBarbO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2020 02:40 Yurie wrote:
On January 22 2020 02:35 RuiBarbO wrote:
I just finished my first playthrough of Three Houses (finally) as Blue Lions, and I gotta say, I am extremely disappointed with how that route's story turns out. They answer literally none of the questions that they raise in part one, and even worse, + Show Spoiler +
they promise to explain things to you and never do. Biggest example here is Seteth: you get an A-support with him and he says, "I totally know what happened to you, but I won't tell you until after we find Rhea." Well, you beat the final boss and the game just ends. No explanation, you don't even get to see the reunion with Rhea that has been half the driving force of the campaign.

Also, the Tragedy of Duscur - maybe I somehow missed the right supports, which I find hard to believe since I spent the second half stuffing everyone's faces in the dining hall, but the only explanation we get of it is "Dimitri, your stepmother was involved. No idea why, only a vague idea of who else was involved, and oh, she survived but you won't actually see her during the campaign." What a disappointment. I was actually stunned when the game ended. They didn't even address the route-specific questions they raised after the time skip.

And then there's literally everything about Rhea, Nemesis, and the Red Canyon - all that stuff from the opening cutscene that just never appears again. Oh, and Thales. He knocks you off a cliff and you never see him again. That's just bad storytelling no matter how you slice it.


I get that they wanted to incentivize players to go through the different routes, but this feels a little bit extreme. I can see Blue Lions being fine for a second or third playthrough, but as playthrough one for someone who doesn't have a ton of time to play, it was not a good choice.

(I assume one of the other routes does a better job of explaining things, right?)


I think Golden Deer explained it pretty well. No big open holes remaining after that campaign.


Really? That's good to know. I would have assumed Black Eagles would be the lore-heavy route.

Weird that the seemingly least relevant house (Claude kinda feels like a third wheel to me) would be the one with the most answers.


I have a feeling you'll be disappointed with each of the four routes in terms of storytelling, unless you patchwork all four of them together after four playthroughs. Though it won't change much (it's not a fifth route), perhaps the upcoming expansion will give even more information.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
January 21 2020 21:04 GMT
#3307
On January 22 2020 04:57 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2020 02:44 RuiBarbO wrote:
On January 22 2020 02:40 Yurie wrote:
On January 22 2020 02:35 RuiBarbO wrote:
I just finished my first playthrough of Three Houses (finally) as Blue Lions, and I gotta say, I am extremely disappointed with how that route's story turns out. They answer literally none of the questions that they raise in part one, and even worse, + Show Spoiler +
they promise to explain things to you and never do. Biggest example here is Seteth: you get an A-support with him and he says, "I totally know what happened to you, but I won't tell you until after we find Rhea." Well, you beat the final boss and the game just ends. No explanation, you don't even get to see the reunion with Rhea that has been half the driving force of the campaign.

Also, the Tragedy of Duscur - maybe I somehow missed the right supports, which I find hard to believe since I spent the second half stuffing everyone's faces in the dining hall, but the only explanation we get of it is "Dimitri, your stepmother was involved. No idea why, only a vague idea of who else was involved, and oh, she survived but you won't actually see her during the campaign." What a disappointment. I was actually stunned when the game ended. They didn't even address the route-specific questions they raised after the time skip.

And then there's literally everything about Rhea, Nemesis, and the Red Canyon - all that stuff from the opening cutscene that just never appears again. Oh, and Thales. He knocks you off a cliff and you never see him again. That's just bad storytelling no matter how you slice it.


I get that they wanted to incentivize players to go through the different routes, but this feels a little bit extreme. I can see Blue Lions being fine for a second or third playthrough, but as playthrough one for someone who doesn't have a ton of time to play, it was not a good choice.

(I assume one of the other routes does a better job of explaining things, right?)


I think Golden Deer explained it pretty well. No big open holes remaining after that campaign.


Really? That's good to know. I would have assumed Black Eagles would be the lore-heavy route.

Weird that the seemingly least relevant house (Claude kinda feels like a third wheel to me) would be the one with the most answers.


I have a feeling you'll be disappointed with each of the four routes in terms of storytelling, unless you patchwork all four of them together after four playthroughs. Though it won't change much (it's not a fifth route), perhaps the upcoming expansion will give even more information.


Well, that's disappointing. I have a hard time imagining that the other paths could possibly have less backstory than Blue Lions, though. My complaint isn't that there are still questions after that campaign, it's that they just blatantly don't follow through on anything from part 1.

Hopefully Golden Deer is better, if I ever find the time to play through again.
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Laurens
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium4558 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-01-21 23:04:09
January 21 2020 23:02 GMT
#3308
I found the story equally terrible on all 4 routes, and combining the 4 routes still left me with various questions.

Knowledge of 1 route can also make you raise some serious eyebrows about how another route ends (since the player has more knowledge than the characters on that specific route, I uttered a pretty loud wtf after a certain route).

I think they had great ideas with their 4 routes and, well, failed spectacularly in the execution of it somehow.

edit: I should add that I also started with Dimitri's route, and I shared all of Ruibarbo's frustrations upon reaching the end, so I didn't exactly rate the other storylines from a neutral POV. More of a 'wtf is this shit story' POV which made me focus more on the bad things.
chocorush
Profile Joined June 2009
696 Posts
June 28 2020 04:36 GMT
#3309
Finally got around to finishing the blue lions run and that last map was just utter bullshit. Curious what the LTC strategy is for that one because I ended up just slow clearing the entire map to minimize the risk of someone randomly getting crit by the boss.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-06-28 04:51:36
June 28 2020 04:47 GMT
#3310
Blue Lions LTC relies heavily on Battalion Vantage + Battalion Wrath on Dimitri to quickly rout large areas of a map.

By manipulating battalion health you can get the effect of Vantage and Wrath on characters with these skills with no functional downside. Dimitri is uniquely the only character in the game that gets both skills. So many maps on Blue Lions are totally trivialized by putting the Retribution gambit onto Dimitri (which lets him counter at any range), warping him into whatever dangerous situation you want, and watching him rout arbitrary bullshit situations without taking any damage.

When all's said and done, I think 3H's gameplay is honestly a pretty major step back from previous titles in many ways, and is possibly among the most overrated in the series. There are glaring issues with unit balance and systems balance, the level design is pretty bad (many maps get reused multiple times, and there are serious issues with maps being either easily trivializable or simplistic uninspired rout maps), the difficulties are scaled poorly (both in terms of their relative difficulty and the game's difficulty curve), and the entire experience is padded out with the Monastery wasting a massive amount of game time.
Moderator
chocorush
Profile Joined June 2009
696 Posts
June 28 2020 04:56 GMT
#3311
It's hard for me to say it's overrated when pretty much nobody I know actually likes the game. I'm probably not going to ever touch church or do a CF maddening run because I feel like I've seen enough of the game just doing the other routes once.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
June 28 2020 14:12 GMT
#3312
Silver Snow, Azure Moon, and Verdant Wind are all far too similar in terms of gameplay. Azure Moon has slightly different story beats than the other two, but in general, they don't feel distinct enough to warrant making you play the game 3 times.

I think the game would have been much better with 2 longer, more fleshed out routes (with ~25-30 maps like a typical FE game) than how it is currently with 4 routes (CF is 18 maps, everything else is 21-22). A longer version of AM/SS/VW could easily address many of the things that the routes do individually, and a longer CF would have much better pacing.
Moderator
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
June 28 2020 14:53 GMT
#3313
I know approx 8000 people who think 3H is the best game in the series, so yes it's pretty overrated. I actually just started Vestaria Saga last night. Seems fun.
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
chocorush
Profile Joined June 2009
696 Posts
November 20 2020 07:17 GMT
#3314
I've been playing a lot of the older games lately and it's really a shame that the current generation has so much mechanics bloat (particularly skills). The core fire emblem gameplay is really fun without all of the extra things to keep track of.

Pretty cool to see how much less I sabotage myself compared to ten years ago, though I still did that plenty going for rank. I'm pretty sure I horded even more resources on my first hhm play through that wasn't going for rank, and I probably got bartre to level 20 before promoting him to get Karla.

Game screwed me over though somehow and gave me an a rank in tactics even though my turn count in the epilogue was well below the 317 turns needed to s rank. Probably wouldn't bother trying to do it again because it does feel like the ranking system encourages you to play poorly.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
November 21 2020 05:21 GMT
#3315
It's really just Funds and Experience rank that fight with normal play. Experience rank forces you to waste time leveling bad units you don't intend to use just to satisfy arbitrary requirements while Funds rank actively punishes you for using resources as they were intended (e.g. selling gems lowers funds rank.).
Moderator
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-11-21 05:59:44
November 21 2020 05:59 GMT
#3316
I went back to this game to finish Blue Lions just earlier this month. I did Crimson Flower and Verdant Wind back to back in Dec/Jan earlier this year. They really did a poor job with the storytelling on this route. It explained more about the tragedy of Duscur but I needed to consult a wiki to remember the tidbits from the Crimson Flower route that I did 10 months agp. Of course, I didn't know they were important back then because the event wasn't a major part of the story outside of the Blue Lions route. Expecting people to play all the routes back to back to get the full story is a pretty dumb decision.

Somehow, I did enjoy the monastery portion way more than I expected coming into the game. I was leery of it because I felt like Fates was too much of a dating sim. And a pretty annoying one at that. Against all odds, it ended up being the most enjoyable part of the game for me. I sank over 300 hours into the game by the time I finished playing it though I probably would've skipped the Blue Lions route in a non-pandemic year.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
November 21 2020 06:17 GMT
#3317
Conversely, I think the Monastery is the worst part of 3H and bogs down the basic gameplay loop in such a way that it makes the game a whole lot less fun. It takes everything wrong with Fates My Castle and just makes it eat up massively more of your gameplay time.

Going back and playing older FE games, I can easily speed through like 3-5 maps in one sitting because there's no pointless filler between battles. The gameplay is just distilled down to actually playing Fire Emblem, not running around the monastery doing fetch quests, or dumb minigames like the fishing minigame, or even just waiting for a zone to load because the console can't keep up with you going straight from point A to point B.
Moderator
chocorush
Profile Joined June 2009
696 Posts
November 22 2020 05:18 GMT
#3318
Most of my restarts came because the reinforcements are actually really strong on the later chapter and they were the ones that gave the most experience to catch up. The design is actually pretty cool in that it encourages you to just pick up the pace and skip them but you have to go out of your way to keep fighting them to pointlessly train the scrubs.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
January 20 2023 19:26 GMT
#3319
Bringing this back to discuss Engage niow that it's officially out. I was concerned at first, but all reviews praise gameplay and map design so I got it Day 1. Feels like a protracted tutorial at the start, but fine so far (on ch 3)
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Laurens
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium4558 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-01-23 09:36:50
January 23 2023 09:36 GMT
#3320
Reviews of Nintendo games are always positive tbf, I don't think they can be trusted.
More interested in your personal review. Is there anything like the monastery in this game or is it more like FE 9/10 where you chain battles with some minor support convos in between?
e: Also do they continue the trend of allowing each unit to become any class, or are units locked to classes?
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1404
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 277
MaxPax 126
Rex 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65479
Calm 3741
Shuttle 3116
Bisu 1879
FanTaSy 1612
EffOrt 396
Stork 358
Soma 294
Mini 293
firebathero 290
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 271
Rush 234
Light 233
ZerO 177
Soulkey 150
Last 133
Snow 129
Zeus 123
actioN 121
Barracks 107
Killer 79
Dewaltoss 64
hero 61
Sea.KH 61
Mong 54
Pusan 47
Hyun 45
Bale 38
Shinee 38
Free 33
NotJumperer 33
ToSsGirL 32
sorry 27
Yoon 26
PianO 26
Shine 24
Sharp 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 17
zelot 15
Sacsri 11
HiyA 11
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6106
Dendi754
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1419
kRYSTAL_270
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko434
Other Games
gofns38990
singsing2135
B2W.Neo615
hiko412
crisheroes289
DeMusliM232
byalli195
Livibee161
Hui .136
Mew2King92
Liquid`VortiX78
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 47m
Replay Cast
9h 32m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.