• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:18
CEST 23:18
KST 06:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10559 users

Guild Wars 2: Europe - Page 57

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 93 Next
dcnb
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria45 Posts
July 22 2012 09:43 GMT
#1121
maybe some of u guys post ingame names to group a bit.
i dont reach the "bosses" so im playing all alone this bwe.
Tom Cruise
Profile Joined July 2012
Denmark482 Posts
July 22 2012 10:12 GMT
#1122
Afaik, Pantythief resigned due to a real life situation and Valashu was supposed to take over (I guess he already had with all the self-proclaimed hype) but I don't know what he's doing.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
July 22 2012 10:50 GMT
#1123
On July 22 2012 19:12 Tom Cruise wrote:
Afaik, Pantythief resigned due to a real life situation and Valashu was supposed to take over (I guess he already had with all the self-proclaimed hype) but I don't know what he's doing.

Waiting till release afaik.
Moderator
xlep
Profile Joined December 2009
Germany274 Posts
July 23 2012 08:37 GMT
#1124
On July 22 2012 09:50 fR.INDI wrote:
so guys the game as game looks rly good!!! But whats bugs me is, the classes are absoluty boring i dont know why the skills and spells are absoluty boring. the classes looks all the same with only a little bit different in some classspecific points, i dont feel any classpersonality.
Am i the only one that things about the problem??


Have you tried the elementalist? I was only able to play some hours yesterday evening while watching MLG but the class really impressed me. By switching your Element all the time you get a different Spellkit for your Weapon and (partly) different effects on the Skills you unlock.
Since I kinda rushed the personal story I found myself almost killing a lvl 10 mob with my level 5 character by constantly switching the Element for debuffs, cripples and heal
skill is scissors beating rock
dcnb
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria45 Posts
July 23 2012 08:53 GMT
#1125
On July 23 2012 17:37 xlep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2012 09:50 fR.INDI wrote:
so guys the game as game looks rly good!!! But whats bugs me is, the classes are absoluty boring i dont know why the skills and spells are absoluty boring. the classes looks all the same with only a little bit different in some classspecific points, i dont feel any classpersonality.
Am i the only one that things about the problem??


Have you tried the elementalist? I was only able to play some hours yesterday evening while watching MLG but the class really impressed me. By switching your Element all the time you get a different Spellkit for your Weapon and (partly) different effects on the Skills you unlock.
Since I kinda rushed the personal story I found myself almost killing a lvl 10 mob with my level 5 character by constantly switching the Element for debuffs, cripples and heal


I played Mesmer, Thief and Engineer. All of them felt very different especially in sPvP. so i dont think its a problem.
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-23 09:05:23
July 23 2012 09:04 GMT
#1126
Ok, I logged on this morning to participate in the final BWE event in the Asura starting area. Turns out it was a PvP team game called Hunger Royale or something along those lines. There's 4 teams playing against each other and the last surviving team wins.

Essentially, it's a survival mode. You're afflicted with 'hunger' and are constantly losing health and can only restore by eating rations which are spawned randomly throughout the map. However, rations are scarce and even when you do find them, they only restore your health by a tiny bit.

For the actual combat, you are given a rifle and a new set of abilities, all of which (except the rifle butt skill, which is a melee attack) require ammo to use. Again, ammo is scattered around the map and only slightly more scarce than rations.

Started out with 20 players on each of the four teams, which slowly dwindled as players died, mostly through the loss of health from not being able to find rations. Long story short, it came down to me and one other player left on my team, vs only one of the enemy team. The map was massive and the enemy player just hid for ages until he died of hunger.

So.. we won, but the server was shut off just as the round ended so we couldn't even get the reward. ;(
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
July 25 2012 23:05 GMT
#1127
On July 22 2012 19:12 Tom Cruise wrote:
Afaik, Pantythief resigned due to a real life situation and Valashu was supposed to take over (I guess he already had with all the self-proclaimed hype) but I don't know what he's doing.



Just waiting for release~

I saw pretty much all I wanted to see in the beta so I'd rather wait for release so things stay fresh.

I'm adressing PM's and such, don't think I forgot about you guys.
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
OrchidThief
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark2298 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-27 09:59:58
July 27 2012 09:58 GMT
#1128
I must say, after having been interested in the game for quite a while that the beta really impressed me. Awesome story telling, really good starting areas, mostly fun events and quests (if you can call them that) and the massive scale of the full map when comparing it to the 1-15 zones gave me a good feeling about the game. If the non-pvp endgame is sufficiently challenging then I definitely see me getting hooked.

I really was impressed, I was always comparing stuff to WoW, but really there is no comparison, GW2 is doing almost everything differently to WoW. Felt to me like mmorpg take two.
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-27 11:21:33
July 27 2012 11:19 GMT
#1129
I think that, for me personally, most of my fun and satisfaction in the game will come from just dipping in and out of the various game modes constantly. The only time my experience felt like it it dragged a bit was when I decided to go for 100% completion of an area right off the bat.

I reckon I'll probably just wander from area to area, not worrying about area completion or anything like that, just taking it all in. The beauty of the new level scaling is that it doesn't matter if I skip any content, as I can come back at literally any time and any level and still enjoy it.

To try and get 100% in an area is a bit like Vanquishing in GW1, in the sense that, while it's sort of relaxing for me (as was VQing in GW1) to just choose a path that covers the whole map and hit every point of interest, but it's not (and shouldn't be) the only way to play the game. I think that kind of approach should be saved for later. At least for me.
Agnosthar
Profile Joined August 2010
631 Posts
July 31 2012 23:06 GMT
#1130
For Guild Wars 1- I think I've completed all the expansions, but I clearly missed out on doing the HoM.

Does anyone know if it's still possible to do (I want 30/50 and have 3 currently)? Since I notice I have to buy a lot of items, and I'm not sure if enough people play anymore.

Also, if anyone is in the same boat as me and wants 30/50 before GW2 release, I'd be happy to group up for them.
Nyr5
Profile Joined April 2012
2 Posts
August 02 2012 10:17 GMT
#1131
Stress test today, starting at 12 pm PDT (the usual time).
dcnb
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria45 Posts
August 03 2012 10:43 GMT
#1132
was awesome
3 weeks to go..

btw is there a irc channel or something like that for us?!
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
August 03 2012 11:43 GMT
#1133
Not at the present moment and I don't really see a reason why we need one.
Moderator
dcnb
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria45 Posts
August 03 2012 11:55 GMT
#1134
just to chat till game comes out, but it was not a request
just wanted to know
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
August 04 2012 19:20 GMT
#1135
On August 01 2012 08:06 Agnosthar wrote:
For Guild Wars 1- I think I've completed all the expansions, but I clearly missed out on doing the HoM.

Does anyone know if it's still possible to do (I want 30/50 and have 3 currently)? Since I notice I have to buy a lot of items, and I'm not sure if enough people play anymore.

Also, if anyone is in the same boat as me and wants 30/50 before GW2 release, I'd be happy to group up for them.

a lot of guilds are forming specifically for this purpose. i dont think its too late!
jexxto
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom284 Posts
August 05 2012 17:13 GMT
#1136
Hyped for this game. Loved the beta, the WvWvW is just what I was looking for.

If there are any UK players looking for a guild AoA (Army of Albion) are open for recruitment. A few of us will be at i46 for headstart weekend so could meet up and have a beer there if you are up for it!

You can join us by heading to our site: http://armyofalbion.enjin.com/
Multi Gaming Clan http://www.riffraffclan.co.uk
Advocado
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Denmark994 Posts
August 07 2012 17:12 GMT
#1137
Is there any server names out yet? i would like to be on the same server as the teamliquid guild
http://www.twitch.tv/advocadosc2
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-07 18:28:05
August 07 2012 18:27 GMT
#1138
On August 08 2012 02:12 Advocado wrote:
Is there any server names out yet? i would like to be on the same server as the teamliquid guild


From OP:

OUR SERVER IS CALLED WHITESIDE RIDGE, WE'LL SEE YOU THERE


Granted that could just be for the beta events, it's still listed.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
August 07 2012 18:37 GMT
#1139
Yeah, we'll be playing on Whiteside Ridge.

Game is coming out so soon~
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
Advocado
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Denmark994 Posts
August 08 2012 13:59 GMT
#1140
Thank you.
http://www.twitch.tv/advocadosc2
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 436
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 16
910 14
MaD[AoV]0
League of Legends
JimRising 181
Counter-Strike
fl0m4590
Fnx 555
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox118
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4544
Liquid`Hasu661
Other Games
summit1g4435
Liquid`RaSZi1606
FrodaN529
PPMD232
C9.Mang0185
RotterdaM103
JuggernautJason39
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21220
Other Games
• Shiphtur898
• imaqtpie616
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 42m
Patches Events
18h 42m
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.