• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:50
CEST 13:50
KST 20:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10067 users

[WoW] Teamliquid NA Guild - Page 6

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 23 Next All
zJayy962
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1363 Posts
March 28 2012 04:05 GMT
#101
On March 28 2012 01:14 Meser87 wrote:
I am highly considering this since I am still on the annual pass(FML) and literally have not played since killing DW on normal but just did not get along with people in my guild so I decided I could just play SC2 till 3 launched.

Is the plan to be more social/have fun and raid on the side or more of a hybrid social/hardcore raid style?


TL is always hardcore.
NrG.NeverExpo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2114 Posts
March 28 2012 04:06 GMT
#102
Thanks for telling me you left SC2 man
TwitteR: @NeverExpo follow me, i'll follow back :)
Blue
Profile Joined July 2004
Norway359 Posts
March 28 2012 04:17 GMT
#103
does anyone know when the 90 day promotion for the scroll features ends?
I tried to google both the start and the end of the promotion, but my googling must be pretty bad -_-
I must return to the time when I played with my own style, and when I determined the victory through strategies. And the strategies are a product of practicing more than anyone else. The key to success is to persevere through practice. Lim Yo-hwan
Enox
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1667 Posts
March 28 2012 09:16 GMT
#104
it started on march 4th so it ends on june 4th
If you think it's too hard there are solutions other than asking for a nerf, getting better is the first that comes to mind.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 28 2012 17:42 GMT
#105
Just a bump, I might xfer my 85 pally and my 81 (or 82? I forget) warlock over. I've only restarted playing for about a month now after quitting back in early 2009...

Just because I have it opened, here's the roster so far.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/lightnings-blade/Imba/roster?sort=class&dir=a

SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Masq
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1792 Posts
March 28 2012 21:03 GMT
#106
For those curious about the raiding situation, we'll have to discuss it when we have enough appropriate level 85s.

We'll probably either do multiple 10 mans (easier to organize, each group can run independent) or a single 25man with leftovers/alts running 10mans. In regards to it being casual vs hardcore, it'll depend on what people want to do. I don't want to force anyone into anything, so we'll have to see how things play out.

Realistically at the very least I'd like to see a single competitive+casual 10man.

sjon03
Profile Joined July 2009
United States231 Posts
March 28 2012 22:01 GMT
#107
I look forward to raiding again. Priest is fun so far; I wonder what raiding as a Priest, Holy or Shadow, will be like.
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
March 29 2012 04:59 GMT
#108
On March 29 2012 07:01 sjon03 wrote:
I look forward to raiding again. Priest is fun so far; I wonder what raiding as a Priest, Holy or Shadow, will be like.

I dunno how long you've been out of the game, but Discipline is equally viable as a raiding spec now. Discipline is focused on mitigation, and Holy is more of a jack of all trades, able to switch between single target and group "stances" depending on the situation.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 29 2012 18:47 GMT
#109
Transferring over from my dying server haha. Catch some of you guys this weekend. I hate levelling so I won't be doing the level 1 run with you guys, sadly...I've only had one character since vanilla and cheated with the Res scroll to get a free level 80 that I'm levelling up (VERY slowly)

SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Juicekthx
Profile Joined August 2011
1 Post
March 29 2012 20:37 GMT
#110
Just joined yesterday ^_^. Starting over from scratch with a troll druid, Orso. Will likely be resto/moonkin. hopefully will be getting some people to do some PvP.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 29 2012 21:45 GMT
#111
No worries about finding people to PVP - I PVP almost every minute I'm online these days

Coming up on 250,000 HKs!

No, just kidding, I only used to raid The Undercity before I faction changed, all by myself...my realm was full of really bad players and I was absurdly good back then...^^;

but yeah me and Masq (apparently, based on a PM convo we had) are big PVPers. ^_^
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
March 29 2012 21:49 GMT
#112
If I played cata and have an 85 can I still get a scroll?
PHILtheTANK
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1834 Posts
March 29 2012 21:53 GMT
#113
On March 30 2012 06:45 Torenhire wrote:
No worries about finding people to PVP - I PVP almost every minute I'm online these days

Coming up on 250,000 HKs!

No, just kidding, I only used to raid The Undercity before I faction changed, all by myself...my realm was full of really bad players and I was absurdly good back then...^^;

but yeah me and Masq (apparently, based on a PM convo we had) are big PVPers. ^_^


I also basically only PVP when im online, although I don''t have an 85 over there, used the scroll to level a toon to 80 and send him over and have been leveling a new one as well.

If I played cata and have an 85 can I still get a scroll?


Yes you can, I think the rule is your account has to have been inactive since march 4th or something.
Jieun <3
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-29 21:58:29
March 29 2012 21:56 GMT
#114
Cool, glad we've got some PVPers coming over - I'll gladly run mass BGs all day...that's what I do right now, I just spam random BGs all by myself. I don't really like any guilds on my current server haha.

Forever alone.

March 4th sounds right, as long as your account was expired/inactive before that date, you should be able to be scroll'd. You'll be able to use the free transfer on your 85.

You can also create a level 1 on Lightning's Blade, and redeem the free level 80 thingy on him. Make sure you get professions on your level 1 character before you level him up though, pretty sure it autolevels your professions to 425. Could be wrong though.

Here, looked up the Res Scroll FAQ.

Is there a limit on the number of Scroll of Resurrection invitations that I can send out?
There is a limit of one Scroll of Resurrection invitation per day per World of Warcraft license on both the web and in-game, so you may send a total of two per day using both options. There is no limit on the number of lifetime Scroll of Resurrection invitations that a license can send.


Who can receive a Scroll of Resurrection?
To be eligible to receive a Scroll of Resurrection, your friend must have a full (non-Starter Edition) World of Warcraft account, and their account must have been inactive (without an active subscription) on or before March 4th, 2012.

If your friend’s World of Warcraft license was inactive before December 2009, your friend must first link their World of Warcraft license with a Battle.net account before they can receive a Scroll of Resurrection. Review our Battle.net Account FAQ for information on creating a Battle.net account and merging a WoW license.

After your friend has set up their account, you should be able to send them a Scroll of Resurrection normally.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Enox
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1667 Posts
March 29 2012 22:02 GMT
#115
On March 30 2012 06:49 redFF wrote:
If I played cata and have an 85 can I still get a scroll?

if your account was inactive on march 4th you can use a scroll. thats the only thing that matters
If you think it's too hard there are solutions other than asking for a nerf, getting better is the first that comes to mind.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
March 29 2012 22:08 GMT
#116
Alright cool, for some reason my account is banned right now but as soon as i get it unbanned i'll request a scroll. This thread gave me the itch again...
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-29 22:09:21
March 29 2012 22:08 GMT
#117
It probably got hacked while inactive...I quit playing in 2009 and just came back a month ago and my account got hacked haha. Just call blizzard and it'll be unlocked super quick. At least it worked for me.

edit: If anyone needs a scroll, I can send out four...shoot me a PM and I'll send it asaply. :D
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
chrisgreg
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada61 Posts
March 29 2012 23:56 GMT
#118
anyone who is coming back feel free to drop me a msg with your email, i would be grateful to get to scroll you and reap the benefits :D
Supporting Team EG and Team IM
darcevader88
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada648 Posts
March 30 2012 02:21 GMT
#119
Must.. Not.. Give.. In
"The ground is my ocean, I'm the shark and most people don't even know how to swim."
Nfi
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States357 Posts
March 30 2012 04:18 GMT
#120
Got scrolls to send if anyone needs them!
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person, give man a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 750
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings185
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27822
Shuttle 11724
FanTaSy 1602
Hyuk 1022
Horang2 564
BeSt 495
Mini 288
Pusan 240
Stork 213
EffOrt 162
[ Show more ]
Killer 143
Last 138
Zeus 122
Mind 90
ggaemo 69
Hyun 54
PianO 42
Snow 42
sorry 39
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 25
Aegong 22
zelot 18
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe355
Dendi266
Counter-Strike
fl0m2404
byalli801
x6flipin478
Other Games
gofns33915
singsing2939
B2W.Neo852
Hui .96
ArmadaUGS86
Livibee66
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick648
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 11m
Replay Cast
11h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 11m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 11m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.