• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:19
CEST 02:19
KST 09:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10112 users

[WoW] Teamliquid NA Guild - Page 4

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22 23 Next All
sjon03
Profile Joined July 2009
United States231 Posts
March 26 2012 22:34 GMT
#61
Masq, I sent one to mburke05.

I've got one more Scroll to send today, I'll send it to whoever PMs me first.
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
March 26 2012 22:36 GMT
#62
Just subbed, Masq gets a shiny mount. Yay for him!

This means I can send scrolls. PM me if you're keen!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-26 23:03:48
March 26 2012 22:39 GMT
#63
I'm also able to send now I guess, though I might try to convince some of my old mates to rejoin with me. I doubt they will, but you never know.

I'll probably send my Pally over with the free transfer once I get items and gold in order on my old server, then roll up a Hunter or DK.
It's your boy Guzma!
mburke05
Profile Joined October 2010
United States130 Posts
March 26 2012 23:19 GMT
#64
On March 27 2012 07:34 sjon03 wrote:
Masq, I sent one to mburke05.

I've got one more Scroll to send today, I'll send it to whoever PMs me first.

TY!
iSiN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1075 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-27 00:23:40
March 27 2012 00:19 GMT
#65
You do know there is already a Team Liquid NA Guild right?
edit: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=112284&currentpage=26
Grouty @HoN/PCKJ <--<333 || Jaedong Fan Cafe GFX
ilbh
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil1606 Posts
March 27 2012 00:22 GMT
#66
I can send scroll of res too, I want the mount! please, let me send you!
Part of the inhumanity of the computer is that, once it is competently programmed and working smoothly, it is completely honest.
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
March 27 2012 00:23 GMT
#67
On March 27 2012 09:19 iSiN wrote:
You do know there is already a Team Liquid NA Guild right?

How would anyone know that? Every WoW thread in the history of TL gets closed because "there already is one", when there isn't. I really don't know what's up with that.

I've heard of such, but that it was quite dead. Also, there can be more than one. Also, this is a great initiative to get new players in, and old players back, to start kicking ass in the new expansino.
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
March 27 2012 00:23 GMT
#68
On March 27 2012 09:19 iSiN wrote:
You do know there is already a Team Liquid NA Guild right?


to be fair that guild hasnt been heard or seen for a long time on these forums. i think that is why the mods allowed this one.
iSiN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1075 Posts
March 27 2012 00:29 GMT
#69
Well it's just kind of weird because I'm one of the officers of the TL guild even though it's inactive it's still there
Grouty @HoN/PCKJ <--<333 || Jaedong Fan Cafe GFX
Ikidomari
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia485 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-27 05:02:28
March 27 2012 02:02 GMT
#70
EDIT: got scroll, thankyou very much
Just break the rules, and you see the truth.
iNCuBuS_
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States905 Posts
March 27 2012 02:29 GMT
#71
On March 27 2012 11:02 Justicejimzor wrote:
If someone could send a scroll to Jimmay@live.com.au that would be awesome
Additional info
+ Show Spoiler +
Played since vanilla, stopped in 1st arena season of Cata
2 time gladiator on my rogue
One time duellist on a holy paladin
Never raided because of my location and time issues, but am able to now
Leader of 2200+ Rated battlegrounds (albeit on an easy battlegroup)


Sent Good luck!

I might be joining you guys if I get the urge to start anew, as horde. Im an 85 alliance pally right now, but we'll see
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
March 27 2012 02:39 GMT
#72
On March 27 2012 09:29 iSiN wrote:
Well it's just kind of weird because I'm one of the officers of the TL guild even though it's inactive it's still there


not if i disband it. trololol
Ikidomari
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia485 Posts
March 27 2012 02:47 GMT
#73
oh my god =="
Account had to expire on 4/3/2012
mine expired on 11/3/2012
looks like i'm spending 15 bucks 7 days sooner than i planned
Just break the rules, and you see the truth.
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
March 27 2012 07:38 GMT
#74
If anyone's wondering, this isn't just for people to come back. If you're interested in starting World of Warcraft, it's a pretty good time to do so. I can't speak for everyone else, but it's a pretty safe assumption that everyone is happy to help out newbies and stuff. There are a lot of low levels in the guild due to rerolls.
dgsdm
Profile Joined March 2012
198 Posts
March 27 2012 08:09 GMT
#75
Damn.. I really shouldn't -___- all this nostalgia drawing me back in. How many people are active in the guild now?
PHILtheTANK
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1834 Posts
March 27 2012 09:13 GMT
#76
Just wondering around what level are most people right now? Im thinking of doing this, just curious how far along everybody got.
Jieun <3
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
March 27 2012 10:42 GMT
#77
From what I've seen, most of the levelers are around 20-30 and quickly rising. As for active members, I'm not on during US primetime so it's hard to say, things are quite active but time will tell; still need more people interested to get this rolling in a huge way.

Also, guild name should totally be <Team Liquid>, should change while still level 1 (or 2 or whatever) so there's no commitment lost
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
March 27 2012 11:34 GMT
#78
I agree with TeamLiquid as a guild name, but I'm not sure if the website would allow it.

I mean, it would be kinda bad if we used that name without permission, and I don't think the admins would want TL to represent a WoW guild

Also, I'll be leveling my DK veeeery slowly, so I'll probably be at the same level range as everyone else when I finally start leveling. Frost dual wield DK incoming!
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
March 27 2012 11:51 GMT
#79
On March 27 2012 20:34 Zephirdd wrote:
I agree with TeamLiquid as a guild name, but I'm not sure if the website would allow it.

I mean, it would be kinda bad if we used that name without permission, and I don't think the admins would want TL to represent a WoW guild

Also, I'll be leveling my DK veeeery slowly, so I'll probably be at the same level range as everyone else when I finally start leveling. Frost dual wield DK incoming!

I bet they're fuming about [TL]Ruscour running around being as bad mannered in HoN, if that's the case.

TL has named representations in lots of community-driven stuff. I really don't see how they would have a problem with it, they approved this thread after all.

If not "Team Liquid", then at least a name that's related to Starcraft/the community.
Rostam
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2552 Posts
March 27 2012 15:16 GMT
#80
On March 27 2012 20:34 Zephirdd wrote:
I agree with TeamLiquid as a guild name, but I'm not sure if the website would allow it.

I mean, it would be kinda bad if we used that name without permission, and I don't think the admins would want TL to represent a WoW guild

Also, I'll be leveling my DK veeeery slowly, so I'll probably be at the same level range as everyone else when I finally start leveling. Frost dual wield DK incoming!


I seriously doubt they'd care (wasn't the previous TL guild called Team Liquid?) but you could just name it TeamLiquidNet or something so people know it's a community guild.
BW forever || Thall
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft294
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft294
ViBE133
CosmosSc2 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1908
Shuttle 546
Artosis 496
910 35
Dota 2
monkeys_forever680
Counter-Strike
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox490
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5720
Other Games
summit1g7867
shahzam584
JimRising 560
C9.Mang0258
Maynarde120
ArmadaUGS67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick861
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream129
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen121
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 41m
Stellar Fest
12h 41m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.