• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:55
CEST 02:55
KST 09:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9023 users

[WoW] Teamliquid NA Guild - Page 22

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 Next All
rawb
Profile Joined September 2010
United States252 Posts
September 11 2012 03:30 GMT
#421
If anyone wants to do any cross-realm stuff, feel free to battletag me rawb#1437 :D
I can't transfer to play with a TL guild but I'd love to group or fill holes in anything non-current for people. Basically have experience with everything PvE.
kethers
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States719 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-17 17:21:45
September 17 2012 17:20 GMT
#422
I joined TL in WoW back a year ago and I stopped playing, but I am coming back for MoP.

Any update on the current standing/plans for the guild? Ive been on a lot for te past couple days, but almost no one is online T_T

Oops, I thought this was the other NA TL guild on Ner'Zuhl
Pertinax
Profile Joined November 2010
11 Posts
September 17 2012 17:56 GMT
#423
Yeah, the Ner'zhul guild pretty much died. The guild on Lightning's Blade is going strong though. We're getting ready to hit MoP hard.
Roflsaurus
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6 Posts
September 18 2012 03:25 GMT
#424
Just transferred my 85 resto druid over to Lightning's Blade, Pandaria beckons...
teamsolid
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada3668 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-18 23:47:04
September 18 2012 23:45 GMT
#425
Can anyone send me a scroll of resurrection? I'd be happy to join the TL guild.

PM me for account details

I was previously in the Ner'Zhul one as well, but then that one died for some reason.
Azuzu
Profile Joined August 2010
United States340 Posts
September 22 2012 07:24 GMT
#426
I could use a scroll of resurrection if anyone can send. Pm for details. Thanks!
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
September 22 2012 07:35 GMT
#427
On September 19 2012 08:45 teamsolid wrote:
Can anyone send me a scroll of resurrection? I'd be happy to join the TL guild.

PM me for account details

I was previously in the Ner'Zhul one as well, but then that one died for some reason.

When I tried using it before it was like ran by a bunch of people who apparently didnt use TL and id never heard of before.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
September 22 2012 17:10 GMT
#428
@teamsolid did you get yours? Azuzu let me know as well.

arb, are you talking about Ner'Zhul or this guild? They're not really super active TL posters but all of the officers are from TL. Masq was on NrG for a while, I'm obviously a spam shitposter, Pertinax and Solidux are both lurkers.

Anyhow, I haven't had much chance to log in to play and whatnot so I don't know how things are looking, but if you guys still need scrolls go ahead and PM me
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
September 22 2012 18:03 GMT
#429
On August 24 2012 07:25 Silentness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2012 06:27 Jojo131 wrote:
WoW on sale for 20$ (all the way up to Cataclysm expac), great time to get your friends into the game


Blizzard is getting desperate.

I may start playing again when MoP comes out... that's probably only if GW2 doesn't live up to its hype.

Eh, doesn't seem deseperate to me. Every other expansion at the end they roll it into their battlechest so new players don't have to buy game + (one or multiple) old expansion(s) + new expansion just to get current.

I should make an alt with you guys, though my main guild is Alliance side and full of v. old friends of mine. I don't raid with them anymore (raid schedules + 40h work weeks + classes + life just don't work)

Either I'll make an alt or transfer one of my old horde character over to you guys, should be fun to hang out and stuff. Probably make a panda.

I'm such a casualshitty player, obviously I'm personally responsible for ruining this game, right? (according to b.net forums)
Mercurial
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada92 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-22 20:01:50
September 22 2012 20:01 GMT
#430
hmm I got a bit of spare cash and feel like coming back what classes you guys most in need of?
Masq
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1792 Posts
September 22 2012 21:58 GMT
#431
Our biggest raid-team needs going into MOP are:
- DPS Deathknight (Frost/Unholy)
- Warlock
- Shaman (Elemental)

Obviously these spots will be filled asap, so this may change. If you aren't planning on doing much raiding, we have no specific class requirements, just play whatever is most fun for you.



sdecker32
Profile Joined April 2011
United States38 Posts
September 25 2012 13:22 GMT
#432
I have a few 85s on Terrokar, but would be happy to bring them over if i could get some transfers. Def want to get vack into wow now that MoP is out,
GoSuChicken
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Germany1726 Posts
September 25 2012 13:43 GMT
#433
Is there a guild called Team Liquid on Kel'Thuzad? I just was in a BG with one guy that was in that guild
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
September 25 2012 13:54 GMT
#434
Any guild on Kazzak? I'm a casual newbie, but would like to hang out with TL people
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Vessel
Profile Joined June 2010
United States214 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-26 21:52:30
September 26 2012 21:52 GMT
#435
anybody in the Lightning Blade guild wanna send me a scroll of resurrection? got an 85 prot warr, 84 rogue and an ele shammy i was gonna use the bump to 80 on. pm me for the email
czylu
Profile Joined June 2012
477 Posts
September 28 2012 07:56 GMT
#436
On September 23 2012 06:58 Masq wrote:
Our biggest raid-team needs going into MOP are:
- DPS Deathknight (Frost/Unholy)
- Warlock
- Shaman (Elemental)

Obviously these spots will be filled asap, so this may change. If you aren't planning on doing much raiding, we have no specific class requirements, just play whatever is most fun for you.





I was thinking of coming back for MoP. Wondering if you still need a warlock(done ICC25 HMs and progressed to BT in BC) in your raid group. I am just wondering what your raiding schedule would be like and if you have a roster rotation.
Pertinax
Profile Joined November 2010
11 Posts
October 03 2012 05:53 GMT
#437
Just a quick update after the first night of normal mode raids. We cleared the Stone Guard and Feng the Accursed and ended the night with attempts getting Gara'jal down below 30%.
520
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2822 Posts
October 03 2012 18:22 GMT
#438
Just a quick reminder that you can start picking up Valor gear if you haven't done so already. Golden Lotus Honored gives you rings and Klaxxi Honored gives you necks, IIRC, for 1250 Valor a pop. Everyone should be able to afford one.
Writer
Baobab
Profile Joined October 2010
Korea (South)153 Posts
October 05 2012 02:28 GMT
#439
Can anyone toss me a scroll of resurrection? I have two 85s and I'd like to check out MoP, if I enjoy it I'll probably end up transferring and joining the TL guild
한국어 배우고 있어요 ... 너무 어려우니까 도와주세요 ㅋㅋㅋ
Daikas
Profile Joined December 2010
United States118 Posts
October 28 2012 18:22 GMT
#440
So I cancelled my subscription. Nothing seems to be keeping me interested enough to play, especially over other games like league of legends. Maybe if the guild started a 2nd 10 man group (or switched to 25 man). Not sure if my hunter would be good to play, or if I would have to level up something else to fill another role. The 3 hours of must-complete dailies each day is just not fun, and gimps out any alt I would like to have. Oh well, maybe if there's some update to the game, I'll come back. But, I could probably use the time to concentrate on finding a job TT.

-Archondreth
Is that a sword? Luxury! Is that a horse? Sloth! Is that a helmet? Vanity!
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft375
CranKy Ducklings1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft375
CosmosSc2 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2090
Artosis 621
Shuttle 564
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever689
Counter-Strike
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox448
Other Games
summit1g7500
JimRising 573
C9.Mang0298
Maynarde136
ViBE116
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick978
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 5m
Stellar Fest
12h 5m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.