• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:55
CEST 02:55
KST 09:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9006 users

[WoW] Teamliquid NA Guild - Page 2

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
cmen15
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1519 Posts
March 26 2012 07:01 GMT
#21
I was thinking of possibly making a wow comeback after many a year lol but i found out my account got banned... Im not sure why, im guessing it got hacked : (
Greed leads to just about all losses.
spacek
Profile Joined June 2010
United States213 Posts
March 26 2012 07:16 GMT
#22
considering a wow comeback- i too downed vanilla KT with macabre of mannoroth. a top50 US TL raiding team sounds pretty cool!
yaya
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
March 26 2012 07:57 GMT
#23
Can someone please send a scroll to my username @gmail.com for US? This is a great deal, and I'd love to get in on some TL guild action.
Masq
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1792 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-26 08:07:50
March 26 2012 08:06 GMT
#24
On March 26 2012 16:01 cmen15 wrote:
I was thinking of possibly making a wow comeback after many a year lol but i found out my account got banned... Im not sure why, im guessing it got hacked : (


Friend of mine was hacked as well. He called Blizzard at 7am this morning and got it fixed within 10minutes.

On March 26 2012 16:16 spacek wrote:
considering a wow comeback- i too downed vanilla KT with macabre of mannoroth. a top50 US TL raiding team sounds pretty cool!


I remember Macabre, damn your blessing of salvs. Anyway, the more the marrier! Bring some ex members too

On March 26 2012 16:57 Ruscour wrote:
Can someone please send a scroll to my username @gmail.com for US? This is a great deal, and I'd love to get in on some TL guild action.


Sent

--

Well for our first day we have about ~20 players in the level 10 to 20 range, with a total of about 30 members. Hopefully some more show up over the next few weeks.
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
March 26 2012 11:38 GMT
#25
So what's the plan? Get everything rolling then hit progression in MoP?

Also, what times are planned for raids (obviously very approximate)?
mburke05
Profile Joined October 2010
United States130 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-26 12:35:19
March 26 2012 12:10 GMT
#26
hey masq or anybody else, i'm interested in playing with you guys, please send me a scroll. you can pm me. i edited out my email.

thanks!
thoradycus
Profile Joined August 2010
Malaysia3262 Posts
March 26 2012 12:12 GMT
#27
I dont play in NA but you guys are making me wanting to play despite quitting since Jan 2011
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-26 12:21:11
March 26 2012 12:19 GMT
#28
I'm not to willing to join this but I coudl send a scroll to someone if needed.

Do ppl need to play in the same realm for the scroll ?

I mean, i'm in NA but not in the server you all want to go, does it mather for the scroll?
If not, then PM if you need one !
n_n
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-26 12:41:47
March 26 2012 12:23 GMT
#29
You might not wanna post your email for the world to see, just ask for someone to PM you. I kinda cheated.
mburke05
Profile Joined October 2010
United States130 Posts
March 26 2012 12:35 GMT
#30
yeah i edited out my email good call
sjon03
Profile Joined July 2009
United States231 Posts
March 26 2012 13:37 GMT
#31
I've already created my character and have been chatting with some players on he Mumble server. Nice people, should be a good time!I couldn't resist giving WoW another shot with Cataclysm being free with the new Scroll of Resurrection and after a disappointing run with SWTOR. If the demand for Scroll invitations becomes too high (each account can only send two Scrolls per day) for Masq, I'd be happy to send Scrolls to anyone, just send me a PM with your WoW email account
Dr. Von Derful
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States363 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-26 13:51:17
March 26 2012 13:50 GMT
#32
I want to make a comeback, but I feel so apathetic towards the game as of late

Digital Gangsters represent ... I should get guiledoom to comeback and sing for us.

best of luck to everyone with the reroll
aCePikNik
Profile Joined May 2011
United States69 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-26 15:40:16
March 26 2012 15:39 GMT
#33
I'm in! Transferring my hunter and rerolling a new toon too probably! Look for Piknik(if taken will prolly be some form of that name) :D :D :D

PS: if anyone needs a scroll, PM me your e-mail
<3 Sheth <3
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 26 2012 16:08 GMT
#34
I've been considering coming back, but don't really know anyone who plays (Or who plays Horde, anyway. Dirty Allies). I might decide to roll with you guys, Xfer over my Pally. Cleared through Rag before I quit, tank with Ret offspec/PvP spec.

I started in BC, did Kara/Mag/Grull casually, got more into it during Wrath, did most of Ulduar before I had to quit for school reasons. Came back casual again, did most of ICC (just not LK and Sapph), started tanking for a friend's guild in Cata, saw all of T11 and 12, then everyone quit to play LoL.

I don't know if I'll raid if I come back (I might, just not sure yet), but I'll definately be PvPing BGs and perhaps Arena. Prefer BG objectives, but Arena is cool too.
It's your boy Guzma!
Gann1
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1575 Posts
March 26 2012 16:44 GMT
#35
Hmm, this could be cool. I wasn't going to buy MoP, but if the guild has enough people active at its release I'll buy it.

Gonna decide between healer (paladin) and tank (warrior) during class, and make my character when I get home.

As for my WoW background, I did up to Rag in Vanilla on a rogue, BT clear before Sunwell release and S2, 3, 4 glad on a resto shaman. Currently playing on a 1.12 private server with a guild that's 5/8 BWL as a warlock. I have a giant stockpile of consumables, so plenty of time to level my new character on non-raid nights!

If we do have a solid enough core to convince me to buy MoP, I'm planning on getting back into Arena and raiding.
I drop suckas like Plinko
Jojo131
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil1631 Posts
March 26 2012 16:53 GMT
#36
I thought the last of my WoW days would be over after I downed LK on 25man hardmode (/brag)

But its been so long, I've been dying to relive some of the old days D;
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-26 17:34:07
March 26 2012 17:30 GMT
#37
Couldn't you have made the Guild name TeamLiquid or Liquid?

<Liquid>Creado sounds cool to me

I might join again having been away from the game for a year (burned out by Arenas)

I am hoping that you guys have at least a dedicated arena/bg group within the group or plan to do so, since arenas only interest me.
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Klowney
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden277 Posts
March 26 2012 17:35 GMT
#38
I would be up for a new eu guild if there is enough people and does anyone know if it´s possible to switch your account from eu to us?
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
March 26 2012 17:46 GMT
#39
Is it Horde or alliance?
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
March 26 2012 17:49 GMT
#40
On March 27 2012 02:46 arb wrote:
Is it Horde or alliance?

It has to be horde, this is Teamliquid after all
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft375
CranKy Ducklings1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft375
CosmosSc2 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2090
Artosis 621
Shuttle 564
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever689
Counter-Strike
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox448
Other Games
summit1g7500
JimRising 573
C9.Mang0298
Maynarde136
ViBE116
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick978
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 5m
Stellar Fest
12h 5m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.