• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:03
CEST 21:03
KST 04:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12056 users

Morrowind Play-by-play - Page 15

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next All
Coriolis
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
August 05 2011 23:46 GMT
#281
Stealing in morrowind is ezpz, I can steal almost anything in the game at level 1 with no sneak skill whatsoever. The hardest part is actually opening locks, but thats nothing scrolls can't solve.
Descolada in everything not TL/Starcraft
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
August 05 2011 23:52 GMT
#282
On August 06 2011 08:40 GigaFlop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2011 08:34 Duka08 wrote:
On August 06 2011 08:31 GigaFlop wrote:
On August 06 2011 08:18 Duka08 wrote:
On August 06 2011 08:10 GigaFlop wrote:
On August 06 2011 07:57 Duka08 wrote:
Seeing the recent Steam deal, I stumbled upon this thread with means to ask:

Should I get the $14.99 Oblivion + MW GOTY?! It sounds too good to pass up. I have only ever played Oblivion, and couldn't get into it for reasons I can't recall, though I don't think it was specific to the gameplay as it was a cracked version a friend had loaned me and I think there were other issues. I have never played Morrowind, but my roommate has it (GOTY) and offered to let me borrow it as well to try. However, this deal just sounds sweet, might be too good to pass up.

Which is the better of the two games, and why? Or just compare/contrast. And how hard are they to get into as a new player? I'm itching to play something like this (fumbled around with Diablo 2 again recently) and these fit the bill perfectly but something about my past experience is holding me back, and I can't remember why!!

Going to read through more of the OP and see if I don't just get too excited to play right away xD

Edit: Just reading through most of the thread gives me my answers. Probably going to snipe my roomies Morrowind and see if I like it enough to get the pack before it's off sale.


argh! just get the package! :D they're a great game(TES4) and an awesome game(TES3) for a nice price. Just do it.

I think TES3(Morrowind + expos) is better. I don't really know how to compare/contrast with Oblivion, though. They're completely different games.

Just get the pack! You'll have your own copy of the game and won't need any CD's.

Planning on it now! Which do you recommend to play first, assuming one was going to play through both? Also are there any definitive mods for Morrowind (or either) that simply enhance the game but don't add any new content? Saw some links in the first few pages but wasn't sure if those were recent/updated/recommended.

I'm getting too hyped! Hope its worth it xD

Edit: Holy shit just realized that this mod that was linked in the thread was just updated this week! That recently! O_O

Considering the thread title, you should know which I recommend more :D

But to really get the most of Morrowind, you're gonna have to put a lot of time into it, unlike Oblivion, which is a LOT shorter and smaller.

So I guess my real question would be, should I pre-game my TES experience with Oblivion before I hit Morrowind, even though it's the elder (hah.) game =P

I've gathered that they're really different and difficult to compare, but would it be wise to play the "easier" one first lol


Morrowind if you want to really get into something, and Oblivion if you want something to load up every now and then in some spare time.

You make time for Morrowind, whereas Oblivion fills already spare time.


So I should spend the last few weeks of summer with Morrowind and save Oblivion for when the semester starts ;P
N3rV[Green]
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1935 Posts
August 05 2011 23:53 GMT
#283
On August 04 2011 02:00 icclown wrote:
Why pick Morrowind over Oblivion....

I never really played Morrowind, never got the hold of me. However once I wanted to beat goblins & bandits with a claymore and I installed Oblivion... And I loved it!

But there must be something to Morrowind which Oblivion lacks?? Is it the story line? (Never really played the story line in Oblivion, I found it boring and repetitive!)

regards,



Because you can do things like create a god that can jump off of mountains and live.
Do a flying sneak attack with a spear, land, jump back, pull out the bow and land 5 shots before it gets close to you.

Make totally custom spells that do whatever you want.

The mudcrab.

The zillions of glitches that can be abused to make the game so insane, like going to the master long sword guy, taunting him into attacking me, trapping him between a door and the wall, and killing him with about 100 arrows, and at least 5 daggers at lvl 1. Then going to the mudcrab still at lvl 1 and making 150k gold off of the items I got off the master long sword trainer.

That dude is now set for adventure.
Never fear the darkness, Bran. The strongest trees are rooted in the dark places of the earth. Darkness will be your cloak, your shield, your mother's milk. Darkness will make you strong.
GigaFlop
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1146 Posts
August 05 2011 23:59 GMT
#284
On August 06 2011 08:52 Duka08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2011 08:40 GigaFlop wrote:
On August 06 2011 08:34 Duka08 wrote:
On August 06 2011 08:31 GigaFlop wrote:
On August 06 2011 08:18 Duka08 wrote:
On August 06 2011 08:10 GigaFlop wrote:
On August 06 2011 07:57 Duka08 wrote:
Seeing the recent Steam deal, I stumbled upon this thread with means to ask:

Should I get the $14.99 Oblivion + MW GOTY?! It sounds too good to pass up. I have only ever played Oblivion, and couldn't get into it for reasons I can't recall, though I don't think it was specific to the gameplay as it was a cracked version a friend had loaned me and I think there were other issues. I have never played Morrowind, but my roommate has it (GOTY) and offered to let me borrow it as well to try. However, this deal just sounds sweet, might be too good to pass up.

Which is the better of the two games, and why? Or just compare/contrast. And how hard are they to get into as a new player? I'm itching to play something like this (fumbled around with Diablo 2 again recently) and these fit the bill perfectly but something about my past experience is holding me back, and I can't remember why!!

Going to read through more of the OP and see if I don't just get too excited to play right away xD

Edit: Just reading through most of the thread gives me my answers. Probably going to snipe my roomies Morrowind and see if I like it enough to get the pack before it's off sale.


argh! just get the package! :D they're a great game(TES4) and an awesome game(TES3) for a nice price. Just do it.

I think TES3(Morrowind + expos) is better. I don't really know how to compare/contrast with Oblivion, though. They're completely different games.

Just get the pack! You'll have your own copy of the game and won't need any CD's.

Planning on it now! Which do you recommend to play first, assuming one was going to play through both? Also are there any definitive mods for Morrowind (or either) that simply enhance the game but don't add any new content? Saw some links in the first few pages but wasn't sure if those were recent/updated/recommended.

I'm getting too hyped! Hope its worth it xD

Edit: Holy shit just realized that this mod that was linked in the thread was just updated this week! That recently! O_O

Considering the thread title, you should know which I recommend more :D

But to really get the most of Morrowind, you're gonna have to put a lot of time into it, unlike Oblivion, which is a LOT shorter and smaller.

So I guess my real question would be, should I pre-game my TES experience with Oblivion before I hit Morrowind, even though it's the elder (hah.) game =P

I've gathered that they're really different and difficult to compare, but would it be wise to play the "easier" one first lol


Morrowind if you want to really get into something, and Oblivion if you want something to load up every now and then in some spare time.

You make time for Morrowind, whereas Oblivion fills already spare time.


So I should spend the last few weeks of summer with Morrowind and save Oblivion for when the semester starts ;P

Sure. Just don't blame me when the semester starts and you're still playing Morrrowind :D
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "Shift-Q oftentimes makes a capital Q" - Day[9] || iNcontrol - Alligator from heaven = ^
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
August 06 2011 02:14 GMT
#285
On August 06 2011 08:53 N3rV[Green] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2011 02:00 icclown wrote:
Why pick Morrowind over Oblivion....

I never really played Morrowind, never got the hold of me. However once I wanted to beat goblins & bandits with a claymore and I installed Oblivion... And I loved it!

But there must be something to Morrowind which Oblivion lacks?? Is it the story line? (Never really played the story line in Oblivion, I found it boring and repetitive!)

regards,



Because you can do things like create a god that can jump off of mountains and live.
Do a flying sneak attack with a spear, land, jump back, pull out the bow and land 5 shots before it gets close to you.

Make totally custom spells that do whatever you want.

The mudcrab.

The zillions of glitches that can be abused to make the game so insane, like going to the master long sword guy, taunting him into attacking me, trapping him between a door and the wall, and killing him with about 100 arrows, and at least 5 daggers at lvl 1. Then going to the mudcrab still at lvl 1 and making 150k gold off of the items I got off the master long sword trainer.

That dude is now set for adventure.


Ya, you can do this in morrowind without abuse of any glitch :D


Morrowind has a lot of opportunities for everyone. You can play a streamlined game, mainly focussing on the main quest. You can play a game where you do every quest you get, become master of all guilds and collect all the good armor and weapons in the game. You can abuse the game to get good stuff really fast. You have tons of options for roleplay (vampire and werewolf included).

And then you can add a ton of mods to your game. Or you can create your own mod.
ReturnStroke
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States801 Posts
August 06 2011 02:26 GMT
#286
I thought about another play through before Skyrim. I still might.
GigaFlop
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1146 Posts
August 06 2011 03:12 GMT
#287
On August 06 2011 11:26 ReturnStroke wrote:
I thought about another play through before Skyrim. I still might.

Do it! you might just finish before the release :D
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "Shift-Q oftentimes makes a capital Q" - Day[9] || iNcontrol - Alligator from heaven = ^
frogurt
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Australia907 Posts
August 06 2011 03:23 GMT
#288
I keep looking at this thread and thinking it's a play-by-play analysis of one of MorroW's games.

0_o
"Koreans own white dudes" -Moon
GigaFlop
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1146 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-06 08:35:40
August 06 2011 03:38 GMT
#289
On August 06 2011 12:23 frogurt wrote:
I keep looking at this thread and thinking it's a play-by-play analysis of one of MorroW's games.

0_o

MorroW's Wind?
MorroW Wins?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "Shift-Q oftentimes makes a capital Q" - Day[9] || iNcontrol - Alligator from heaven = ^
GigaFlop
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1146 Posts
August 08 2011 20:36 GMT
#290
Alright, guys, I'm back and ready to get on this. I'm gonna try and do things in large chunks, as I have only 22 days until I move into my college dorm.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "Shift-Q oftentimes makes a capital Q" - Day[9] || iNcontrol - Alligator from heaven = ^
GigaFlop
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1146 Posts
August 08 2011 22:40 GMT
#291
Oddly, my gmail was accessed from China yesterday... I am certain that I was not in china, as well...
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "Shift-Q oftentimes makes a capital Q" - Day[9] || iNcontrol - Alligator from heaven = ^
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 18:56:44
August 10 2011 18:56 GMT
#292
On August 06 2011 08:59 GigaFlop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2011 08:52 Duka08 wrote:
On August 06 2011 08:40 GigaFlop wrote:
On August 06 2011 08:34 Duka08 wrote:
On August 06 2011 08:31 GigaFlop wrote:
On August 06 2011 08:18 Duka08 wrote:
On August 06 2011 08:10 GigaFlop wrote:
On August 06 2011 07:57 Duka08 wrote:
Seeing the recent Steam deal, I stumbled upon this thread with means to ask:

Should I get the $14.99 Oblivion + MW GOTY?! It sounds too good to pass up. I have only ever played Oblivion, and couldn't get into it for reasons I can't recall, though I don't think it was specific to the gameplay as it was a cracked version a friend had loaned me and I think there were other issues. I have never played Morrowind, but my roommate has it (GOTY) and offered to let me borrow it as well to try. However, this deal just sounds sweet, might be too good to pass up.

Which is the better of the two games, and why? Or just compare/contrast. And how hard are they to get into as a new player? I'm itching to play something like this (fumbled around with Diablo 2 again recently) and these fit the bill perfectly but something about my past experience is holding me back, and I can't remember why!!

Going to read through more of the OP and see if I don't just get too excited to play right away xD

Edit: Just reading through most of the thread gives me my answers. Probably going to snipe my roomies Morrowind and see if I like it enough to get the pack before it's off sale.


argh! just get the package! :D they're a great game(TES4) and an awesome game(TES3) for a nice price. Just do it.

I think TES3(Morrowind + expos) is better. I don't really know how to compare/contrast with Oblivion, though. They're completely different games.

Just get the pack! You'll have your own copy of the game and won't need any CD's.

Planning on it now! Which do you recommend to play first, assuming one was going to play through both? Also are there any definitive mods for Morrowind (or either) that simply enhance the game but don't add any new content? Saw some links in the first few pages but wasn't sure if those were recent/updated/recommended.

I'm getting too hyped! Hope its worth it xD

Edit: Holy shit just realized that this mod that was linked in the thread was just updated this week! That recently! O_O

Considering the thread title, you should know which I recommend more :D

But to really get the most of Morrowind, you're gonna have to put a lot of time into it, unlike Oblivion, which is a LOT shorter and smaller.

So I guess my real question would be, should I pre-game my TES experience with Oblivion before I hit Morrowind, even though it's the elder (hah.) game =P

I've gathered that they're really different and difficult to compare, but would it be wise to play the "easier" one first lol


Morrowind if you want to really get into something, and Oblivion if you want something to load up every now and then in some spare time.

You make time for Morrowind, whereas Oblivion fills already spare time.


So I should spend the last few weeks of summer with Morrowind and save Oblivion for when the semester starts ;P

Sure. Just don't blame me when the semester starts and you're still playing Morrrowind :D

An update: I've been playing this game straight since this post. At least 30 hours so far, probably more. Can't stop. I've done two full guild chains and I'm finally forcing myself to work through the rest of the main quest line (on the Fourth Trial atm, Fifth already done) so I can finish the game first and THEN dick around with more side quests and/or a new character. Also I'm actually looking forward to blitzing through Oblivion shortly thereafter for a side-by-side comparison, and so I can feel that I've not wasted the money for it when I come directly back to Morrowind to play 2-3 new characters xD.

WHERE HAS THIS BEEN MY WHOLE LIFE ;;
GigaFlop
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1146 Posts
August 10 2011 22:05 GMT
#293
On August 11 2011 03:56 Duka08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2011 08:59 GigaFlop wrote:
On August 06 2011 08:52 Duka08 wrote:
On August 06 2011 08:40 GigaFlop wrote:
On August 06 2011 08:34 Duka08 wrote:
On August 06 2011 08:31 GigaFlop wrote:
On August 06 2011 08:18 Duka08 wrote:
On August 06 2011 08:10 GigaFlop wrote:
On August 06 2011 07:57 Duka08 wrote:
Seeing the recent Steam deal, I stumbled upon this thread with means to ask:

Should I get the $14.99 Oblivion + MW GOTY?! It sounds too good to pass up. I have only ever played Oblivion, and couldn't get into it for reasons I can't recall, though I don't think it was specific to the gameplay as it was a cracked version a friend had loaned me and I think there were other issues. I have never played Morrowind, but my roommate has it (GOTY) and offered to let me borrow it as well to try. However, this deal just sounds sweet, might be too good to pass up.

Which is the better of the two games, and why? Or just compare/contrast. And how hard are they to get into as a new player? I'm itching to play something like this (fumbled around with Diablo 2 again recently) and these fit the bill perfectly but something about my past experience is holding me back, and I can't remember why!!

Going to read through more of the OP and see if I don't just get too excited to play right away xD

Edit: Just reading through most of the thread gives me my answers. Probably going to snipe my roomies Morrowind and see if I like it enough to get the pack before it's off sale.


argh! just get the package! :D they're a great game(TES4) and an awesome game(TES3) for a nice price. Just do it.

I think TES3(Morrowind + expos) is better. I don't really know how to compare/contrast with Oblivion, though. They're completely different games.

Just get the pack! You'll have your own copy of the game and won't need any CD's.

Planning on it now! Which do you recommend to play first, assuming one was going to play through both? Also are there any definitive mods for Morrowind (or either) that simply enhance the game but don't add any new content? Saw some links in the first few pages but wasn't sure if those were recent/updated/recommended.

I'm getting too hyped! Hope its worth it xD

Edit: Holy shit just realized that this mod that was linked in the thread was just updated this week! That recently! O_O

Considering the thread title, you should know which I recommend more :D

But to really get the most of Morrowind, you're gonna have to put a lot of time into it, unlike Oblivion, which is a LOT shorter and smaller.

So I guess my real question would be, should I pre-game my TES experience with Oblivion before I hit Morrowind, even though it's the elder (hah.) game =P

I've gathered that they're really different and difficult to compare, but would it be wise to play the "easier" one first lol


Morrowind if you want to really get into something, and Oblivion if you want something to load up every now and then in some spare time.

You make time for Morrowind, whereas Oblivion fills already spare time.


So I should spend the last few weeks of summer with Morrowind and save Oblivion for when the semester starts ;P

Sure. Just don't blame me when the semester starts and you're still playing Morrrowind :D

An update: I've been playing this game straight since this post. At least 30 hours so far, probably more. Can't stop. I've done two full guild chains and I'm finally forcing myself to work through the rest of the main quest line (on the Fourth Trial atm, Fifth already done) so I can finish the game first and THEN dick around with more side quests and/or a new character. Also I'm actually looking forward to blitzing through Oblivion shortly thereafter for a side-by-side comparison, and so I can feel that I've not wasted the money for it when I come directly back to Morrowind to play 2-3 new characters xD.

WHERE HAS THIS BEEN MY WHOLE LIFE ;;

:D
I'm glad to have made you spend 30+ hours on a game. Also, I'm trying to get a lot done at once for the journal, so the next one should be done in a while.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "Shift-Q oftentimes makes a capital Q" - Day[9] || iNcontrol - Alligator from heaven = ^
GigaFlop
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1146 Posts
August 11 2011 22:44 GMT
#294
It's been a while, so here you all go

Poll: What should I do?

Heed Dagoth Ur's words, and meet him in Red Mountain (19)
 
50%

Kill everyone I can in Balmora, and if I survive, Ald' Ruhn (9)
 
24%

Keep going (8)
 
21%

Die a pitiful death (1)
 
3%

Die a heroic death (1)
 
3%

Die a horrible death (0)
 
0%

Die a brave death (0)
 
0%

38 total votes

Your vote: What should I do?

(Vote): Keep going
(Vote): Die a pitiful death
(Vote): Die a horrible death
(Vote): Die a brave death
(Vote): Die a heroic death
(Vote): Kill everyone I can in Balmora, and if I survive, Ald' Ruhn
(Vote): Heed Dagoth Ur's words, and meet him in Red Mountain

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "Shift-Q oftentimes makes a capital Q" - Day[9] || iNcontrol - Alligator from heaven = ^
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
August 12 2011 01:20 GMT
#295
You hear the calls. Head straight to red mountain and meet up with Dagoth Ur.
GigaFlop
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1146 Posts
August 12 2011 13:26 GMT
#296
On August 12 2011 10:20 h3r1n6 wrote:
You hear the calls. Head straight to red mountain and meet up with Dagoth Ur.

From the poll, I just might. He made a very nice offer.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "Shift-Q oftentimes makes a capital Q" - Day[9] || iNcontrol - Alligator from heaven = ^
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
August 12 2011 13:37 GMT
#297
Nooo, you added a butcher everyone option D: I bet you my ass that option is going to be stacked by tomorrow lol. (Just like everyone voting to hump everything in the blue creature thread =_=)
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
GigaFlop
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1146 Posts
August 12 2011 15:26 GMT
#298
On August 12 2011 22:37 Aocowns wrote:
Nooo, you added a butcher everyone option D: I bet you my ass that option is going to be stacked by tomorrow lol. (Just like everyone voting to hump everything in the blue creature thread =_=)

This is the internet, why would you NOT want the blue creature to hump everything?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "Shift-Q oftentimes makes a capital Q" - Day[9] || iNcontrol - Alligator from heaven = ^
GigaFlop
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1146 Posts
August 14 2011 19:14 GMT
#299
Not many poll votes D: i guess i'll have to leave it open for a while longer
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "Shift-Q oftentimes makes a capital Q" - Day[9] || iNcontrol - Alligator from heaven = ^
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
August 14 2011 23:54 GMT
#300
Bump to get more publicity. seriously, this is awesome, Y U NO VOTE D:
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1299
TKL 455
IndyStarCraft 285
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1299
ByuN 514
TKL 455
IndyStarCraft 285
Reynor 280
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25279
Calm 2505
Shuttle 358
Mini 175
White-Ra 144
firebathero 88
Mong 52
ZZZero.O 40
scan(afreeca) 25
soO 14
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10639
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps807
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3961
Liquid`Hasu537
MindelVK7
Other Games
summit1g2589
Liquid`RaSZi2291
fl0m1903
FrodaN1391
B2W.Neo823
olofmeister755
Khaldor478
Beastyqt304
Livibee187
crisheroes177
Mew2King71
ToD52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick551
BasetradeTV195
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
angryscii 11
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 28
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach53
• blackmanpl 30
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• 80smullet 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV567
Other Games
• imaqtpie1157
• Shiphtur668
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 57m
Replay Cast
3h 57m
OSC
16h 57m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.