• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:42
CEST 15:42
KST 22:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7706 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 73

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 698 Next
URfavHO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States514 Posts
November 20 2011 23:08 GMT
#1441
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity Seems like a cool game. I have literally never heard of it. But the reviews are really good and it's discounted by 25 % to the price of 15$. Does anybody have any input for this game? it looks quite intriguing.
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
November 20 2011 23:12 GMT
#1442
On November 21 2011 08:08 tryclops wrote:
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity Seems like a cool game. I have literally never heard of it. But the reviews are really good and it's discounted by 25 % to the price of 15$. Does anybody have any input for this game? it looks quite intriguing.


Pretty fun game actually, I'd definitely recommend it. Has nowhere near the strategic depth of games like SC but it's still quite fun to waste some time on. One thing though, I wouldn't play it without the expansions. The starbases make it such a better game.
RA
Profile Joined October 2008
Latvia791 Posts
November 23 2011 18:02 GMT
#1443
Huge amount of deals on Steam right now. Autumn sale.
Battleaxe
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States843 Posts
November 23 2011 18:05 GMT
#1444
NOOOO another huge sale, there goes my christmas budget
Without a community, we're all just a bunch of geeks.
saksy2
Profile Joined May 2011
Norway520 Posts
November 23 2011 18:15 GMT
#1445
Although might be some bad ports etc, Oddbox is still a must buy imho, together with Orc's must die. And this is only day 1 My wallet so sad
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
November 23 2011 20:22 GMT
#1446
Might pick up Morrowind for RPG gaming on my laptop, and then maybe Skyrim later on. Problem is I have absolutely no time outside of SC2 stuff, let alone 100s of hours. Fallout Vegas looks tantalizing too.

I'm still waiting for Civ 5 to be $10 or $5. I created the Civ 5 TL thread and still haven't bought the game T_T
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
wonderwall
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
New Zealand695 Posts
November 23 2011 21:13 GMT
#1447
Not advertised anywhere on the main page of the steam sale but The Binding of Isaac is down to 2.50 now, it was cheap when it was $5, would recommend.

I'm still waiting for Civ 5 to be $10 or $5. I created the Civ 5 TL thread and still haven't bought the game T_T


You might be waiting quite a while... Civ5 has been hovering around the 6th-7th most played game on steam since release iirc.
Vin{MBL}
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
5185 Posts
November 23 2011 22:03 GMT
#1448
but civ 5 was on sale for as low as $12.50 on a weekend deal recently. I think it should be $10 or less on one of the days of this sale.
Jukulmolder
Profile Joined April 2011
Spain254 Posts
November 23 2011 22:14 GMT
#1449
i know i should be happy with these autumm sales, but my wallet isn't quite as happy
"IT'S THE SCYTHE, ISN'T IT? PEOPLE ALWAYS NOTICE THE SCYTHE"
Battleaxe
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States843 Posts
November 23 2011 22:21 GMT
#1450
On November 24 2011 06:13 wonderwall wrote:
Not advertised anywhere on the main page of the steam sale but The Binding of Isaac is down to 2.50 now, it was cheap when it was $5, would recommend.

Show nested quote +
I'm still waiting for Civ 5 to be $10 or $5. I created the Civ 5 TL thread and still haven't bought the game T_T


You might be waiting quite a while... Civ5 has been hovering around the 6th-7th most played game on steam since release iirc.


Sweet jesus if binding of isaac is $2.50 I would suggest anyone who hasn't purchased this game to pick it up, especially if you like zelda style dungeons a la link to the past. With randomly generated items and dungeons, the game never gets old. Also relatively challenging
Without a community, we're all just a bunch of geeks.
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-23 22:50:18
November 23 2011 22:45 GMT
#1451
I kind of want to get men of war vietnam, but I don't know. I didn't have a lot of fun with men of war assault squads, just because the game isn't really self explanatory. Which is sad, considering that I mastered hearts of iron, a grand strategy game, but men of war is too complex for me..

Do you guys think Europa Universalis III is worth the $12?
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
November 23 2011 22:55 GMT
#1452
On November 24 2011 07:45 RoosterSamurai wrote:

Do you guys think Europa Universalis III is worth the $12?


EU3 is from the same studio that made HoI3 but it is not as complex
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-23 22:59:38
November 23 2011 22:59 GMT
#1453
On November 24 2011 07:21 Battleaxe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2011 06:13 wonderwall wrote:
Not advertised anywhere on the main page of the steam sale but The Binding of Isaac is down to 2.50 now, it was cheap when it was $5, would recommend.

I'm still waiting for Civ 5 to be $10 or $5. I created the Civ 5 TL thread and still haven't bought the game T_T


You might be waiting quite a while... Civ5 has been hovering around the 6th-7th most played game on steam since release iirc.


Sweet jesus if binding of isaac is $2.50 I would suggest anyone who hasn't purchased this game to pick it up, especially if you like zelda style dungeons a la link to the past. With randomly generated items and dungeons, the game never gets old. Also relatively challenging

Definitely doesn't hurt that they've been adding items/bosses/monsters over time too.

Don't see any particularly epic sales atm, I'd imagine it'll be the christmas one that'll get me anyways.
Wroshe
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands1051 Posts
November 24 2011 01:45 GMT
#1454
On November 24 2011 07:45 RoosterSamurai wrote:
I kind of want to get men of war vietnam, but I don't know. I didn't have a lot of fun with men of war assault squads, just because the game isn't really self explanatory. Which is sad, considering that I mastered hearts of iron, a grand strategy game, but men of war is too complex for me..

Do you guys think Europa Universalis III is worth the $12?

EU3 is amazing. Make sure to pick up Chronicles and not Complete, it's not the most complete edition.
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
November 24 2011 01:47 GMT
#1455
On November 24 2011 10:45 Wroshe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2011 07:45 RoosterSamurai wrote:
I kind of want to get men of war vietnam, but I don't know. I didn't have a lot of fun with men of war assault squads, just because the game isn't really self explanatory. Which is sad, considering that I mastered hearts of iron, a grand strategy game, but men of war is too complex for me..

Do you guys think Europa Universalis III is worth the $12?

EU3 is amazing. Make sure to pick up Chronicles and not Complete, it's not the most complete edition.

I just bought the chronicles, and somehow....I find this to be more difficult than HoI II or III. I don't understand how you build things, or do anything, really....There is no tech tree...
_KiM_
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada498 Posts
November 24 2011 01:57 GMT
#1456
i wonder what tomorrows game will be
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
November 24 2011 02:00 GMT
#1457
ME2 is on sale for $4.99
Wroshe
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands1051 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 02:05:45
November 24 2011 02:05 GMT
#1458
Figured I'd upload a picture of today's sales. They last until 10AM Pacific, 1PM Eastern and 7PM Central Europe.

[image loading]

Edit:

Can definatly recommend Mass Effect 1/2, they're very good especially at that price.
gn1k
Profile Joined July 2010
United States441 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 02:08:05
November 24 2011 02:06 GMT
#1459
Wow! It's dealin days on Steam. I just got a copy of Portal 2, Orc's Must Die, and Duke Nukem Forever. Only cost $20 for them all. I already have too many games to play, but I will play them eventually. I got a ton of games on Steam summer sale and enjoyed them all over the next few months.
I bought Mass Effect 2 on summer sale. It is certainly worth $5. I only played through it once but it is a very well crafted game. The planets you travel to and the decisions you make about your team are worth the money.
Creator of Street Empires and APM TD
dazed
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada191 Posts
November 24 2011 04:19 GMT
#1460
Steam turns everyone into hoarders. I have a backlog of 50 games but I still have to buy more. $5 for mass effect 2 is too good to pass up but i won't even play it til like 2 years later
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1541
WardiTV885
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8090
Bisu 2684
FanTaSy 2619
Jaedong 1579
Shuttle 1400
Horang2 671
EffOrt 519
BeSt 434
Stork 328
actioN 323
[ Show more ]
Larva 322
Mini 254
Mind 111
Barracks 104
Zeus 103
910 95
Sea.KH 70
Snow 67
Mong 57
hero 40
ToSsGirL 38
Sexy 31
Bale 30
Shinee 29
soO 27
Killer 26
sorry 26
JYJ 24
Aegong 22
Yoon 22
Free 19
HiyA 18
Shine 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 8
zelot 8
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc4826
qojqva1983
Dendi1041
febbydoto33
Counter-Strike
fl0m1716
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko473
Other Games
singsing2714
olofmeister1153
hiko1058
B2W.Neo709
Livibee650
crisheroes339
XaKoH 290
XBOCT233
Pyrionflax216
Hui .194
Liquid`VortiX170
QueenE59
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2601
• Jankos2070
Other Games
• WagamamaTV180
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 18m
Replay Cast
9h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 18m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 18m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.