• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:36
CEST 23:36
KST 06:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7774 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 39

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 698 Next
freddievercetti
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
224 Posts
July 07 2011 06:39 GMT
#761
On July 07 2011 15:33 Torte de Lini wrote:
I use just the keyboard, but you're using the numpad + wasd to move. How do you shoot?


I don't remember that part but had to be a little dexterous with the fingers. The guy above probably on the right track I think. Been a while since I played GTA 4.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 07 2011 06:40 GMT
#762
I'd have to give it a roll then :3 There's a realism mod I'm looking for. It really pitched the game into a whole new graphical level!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
weaknurse
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia320 Posts
July 07 2011 07:34 GMT
#763
I'm seeking an American or Brit that would be willing to gift a copy of L4D2 to a friend of mine. I can pay via paypal or gift a similar priced game of their choice to them, PM me.

Also I'm hoping there isn't a larger price cut on Portal 2 over the next week as I just bought it.
Argoth.
Profile Joined December 2004
Germany1961 Posts
July 07 2011 11:22 GMT
#764
Damn it, I would get the L4D bundle but because I'm living in germany I would only get the cut version.Seriously annoyed now...
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
July 07 2011 11:53 GMT
#765
On July 07 2011 15:40 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'd have to give it a roll then :3 There's a realism mod I'm looking for. It really pitched the game into a whole new graphical level!


i can barely run it now... lol :D
Kevmeister @ Dota2
Furycrab
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada456 Posts
July 07 2011 13:16 GMT
#766
Only like 4 hrs left, but one title that surprised me as quite a bit of harmless fun was Atom Zombie Smasher. I had it already from the previous Indie pack but never played it (bought the pack because of Machinarium mostly) So I played it for the Ticket achievement and was really surprised. Even after I got the achievement (Which might have taken me the better part of 2hrs) I would easily go back to play again, I will when I find time haha.

At 2.99 it's practically given away.
Too tired to come up with something witty.
PDizzle
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark1754 Posts
July 07 2011 17:04 GMT
#767
Quake on sale :D
TheLast
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany59 Posts
July 07 2011 17:04 GMT
#768
Anyone wanna gift me the quake games ? EU doesnt show em Would gift you something equal back =)
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
July 07 2011 17:42 GMT
#769
Company of Heroes complete for 6,24€

buy buy buy buy!
Kevmeister @ Dota2
Bloodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands1384 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-07 17:44:40
July 07 2011 17:42 GMT
#770
got me sanctuum, been hearing great things about this, plus apparently got 4 player mode now

ps: anyone that has been actively been collecting tickets? you can get 3 real easy (the in steam ones) and get alien breed for free, not a bad deal
I'll bite this hand that feeds me, and take it for my own!
vyyye
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden3917 Posts
July 07 2011 17:44 GMT
#771
Not buying anything but.. why does Chun Li have two right feet?
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
July 07 2011 17:46 GMT
#772
she kicks harder with the right one, so she got a second one
Kevmeister @ Dota2
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
July 07 2011 18:05 GMT
#773
Oh man. I've wanted Company of Heroes for a long time, but I can't play BW anymore because of something similar to carpal tunnel(don't know the english name). Will I be able to play Company of Heroes? or is it a lot of clicking like BW?
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Battleaxe
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States843 Posts
July 07 2011 18:06 GMT
#774
For anyone who does not own Audiosurf: if you enjoy listening to music and playing games, this is a steal for $1.50. I've owned Audiosurf for 3 years now, play it much less now but it still keeps me coming back since you play your own music.

+ Show Spoiler [For the kids to like to smoke weed] +

My roomates used to use my computer to play this in college all the time and would do nothing but rave about much fun it was, and I could certainly understand why.

I'd suggest playing as Mono though since there are less colors, friends reported the others getting a bit too crazy for them to deal with lol


Just bought Beat Hazard yesterday and for anyone who enjoys this game I think Beat Hazard is more fun, but Audiosurf is great regardless.
Without a community, we're all just a bunch of geeks.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 07 2011 18:08 GMT
#775
I think Audiosurf does better what Beat Hazard tries to do.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
July 07 2011 18:17 GMT
#776
On July 08 2011 03:05 Arnstein wrote:
Oh man. I've wanted Company of Heroes for a long time, but I can't play BW anymore because of something similar to carpal tunnel(don't know the english name). Will I be able to play Company of Heroes? or is it a lot of clicking like BW?



The APM requirements are not nearly as high as in BW I'd say, it's more about tactics and positioning, some micro and pretty much no macro at all since base building is very limited.

There are like 4-5 production buildings (of which you need only one at a time) and a varying amount of defense structures faction (the Brits heavily focus on stationary stuff like high caliber howitzers, trenches etc.. the others have less of it)


I say just give it a go, it's not that expensive and you'd probably 6€ worth of fun out of the singleplayer alone
Kevmeister @ Dota2
Zhou
Profile Joined February 2009
United States832 Posts
July 07 2011 18:20 GMT
#777
Would anyone recommend getting the whole Company of heroes pack? Or no?
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 07 2011 18:24 GMT
#778
I recommend all of CoH :3
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
July 07 2011 18:25 GMT
#779
If you just want the multiplayer I think Tales of Valor would be enough since the addons are standalone and you're still able to play agains people without the addons.


Since it's the most recent one it should give all 4 factions, only thing you're missing then are the campaigns of CoH vanilla and opposing fronts.
Kevmeister @ Dota2
PepperoniPiZZa
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Sierra Leone1660 Posts
July 07 2011 18:31 GMT
#780
Is citiesXL cool? Looking for a cool game where I can just build up a city without having to worry about roaches invading ._.
Quote?
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 264
Nina 109
SteadfastSC 99
StarCraft: Brood War
910 62
Bale 12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD42
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1000
Other Games
summit1g7173
Grubby2254
shahzam643
C9.Mang0194
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 69
• Hupsaiya 38
• Hinosc 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21308
Other Games
• imaqtpie839
• Shiphtur291
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 24m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 24m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.