• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:19
CEST 22:19
KST 05:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8210 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 41

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 698 Next
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
July 07 2011 20:34 GMT
#801
On July 08 2011 05:29 Zocat wrote:
Can you use your own music (mp3s) with AudioSurf?


Yea, I believe that you're supposed to.

Can definitely recommend CoH. One of my favourite RTS games of all time and definitely one of the best RTS campaigns too. Just picked up the Tales of Valor expansion as I haven't played that one yet. Although I heard that was more RTT than RTS, but still.

Also, Sanctum. Definitely recommended. Just picked up a 4 pack for me and my friends.
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
July 07 2011 20:34 GMT
#802
On July 08 2011 04:33 Arnstein wrote:
How many hours will singleplayer Company of Heroes take?

Depends on how quickly you pick up the mechanics. But assuming you are naturally competent at it, and are talking about the single player of only the first module, I'd say maybe 6 hours?
novabossa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States350 Posts
July 07 2011 20:35 GMT
#803
Only bought CS:S today. I want Street Fighter 4, but with the Arcade Edition out now I'm not sure if I should buy the regular edition now or wait for a cheaper arcade edition :S Anyone in a similar position?
Rachel: First game. oGsMC: Yea. Rachel: Dark Templar. oGsMC: Yea. Rachel: Countered. oGsMC: Yea. Rachel: Were you worried? oGsMC: What?
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 07 2011 20:36 GMT
#804
On July 08 2011 05:35 novabossa wrote:
Only bought CS:S today. I want Street Fighter 4, but with the Arcade Edition out now I'm not sure if I should buy the regular edition now or wait for a cheaper arcade edition :S Anyone in a similar position?


No one will be playing the original with the arcade being out.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Zhou
Profile Joined February 2009
United States832 Posts
July 07 2011 20:44 GMT
#805
On July 08 2011 05:34 jtype wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 05:29 Zocat wrote:
Can you use your own music (mp3s) with AudioSurf?


Yea, I believe that you're supposed to.

Can definitely recommend CoH. One of my favourite RTS games of all time and definitely one of the best RTS campaigns too. Just picked up the Tales of Valor expansion as I haven't played that one yet. Although I heard that was more RTT than RTS, but still.

Also, Sanctum. Definitely recommended. Just picked up a 4 pack for me and my friends.



Audiosurf is about using your own music. Every week/month or so it has tracks it uses you can play on, but generally people just use their own music. That's how it was made.
Wesso
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands1245 Posts
July 07 2011 20:55 GMT
#806
On July 08 2011 05:35 novabossa wrote:
Only bought CS:S today. I want Street Fighter 4, but with the Arcade Edition out now I'm not sure if I should buy the regular edition now or wait for a cheaper arcade edition :S Anyone in a similar position?


SSF4AE is only 30 bucks, so that isn't too bad and it will be a lot more active with a lot more noobs, so if you are new to the series you won't be owned by everyone you meet online.
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
July 07 2011 21:05 GMT
#807
On July 08 2011 05:35 novabossa wrote:
Only bought CS:S today. I want Street Fighter 4, but with the Arcade Edition out now I'm not sure if I should buy the regular edition now or wait for a cheaper arcade edition :S Anyone in a similar position?



If you're planning on playing online seriously at all you should probably get Arcade Edition. Otherwise I would say the original is sufficent.

Thats just my opinion though. Personally I have SSF4 on PS3 and theres no way I will chunk money on arcade edition with such little additions it provides. Do note that I'm no Street Fighter enthusiast though, just a casual button masher.

Bought nothing today, however disabling AA and V-syncs seems to have removed the crash issues I was having on King's Bounty. <3
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
July 07 2011 21:16 GMT
#808
Gotta pick up Tales of Valor today. I want them all but I feel I have already passed the point of excess.

Killing Floor
King's Bounty: Collection
Atom Zombie Smasher
Trine
Tropico 3 Gold
Defense Grid: The Awakening
Football Manager 2011
Just Cause 2
novabossa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States350 Posts
July 07 2011 21:35 GMT
#809
Alright thanks for the responses guys ^_^
Rachel: First game. oGsMC: Yea. Rachel: Dark Templar. oGsMC: Yea. Rachel: Countered. oGsMC: Yea. Rachel: Were you worried? oGsMC: What?
SnoLeee
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom25 Posts
July 07 2011 21:43 GMT
#810
Is it worth getting C&C Red Alert 3 + Uprising??? I have never played a C&C game before, and is it true the online multiplayer is dead now??
Argoth.
Profile Joined December 2004
Germany1961 Posts
July 07 2011 21:52 GMT
#811
On July 08 2011 06:43 SnoLeee wrote:
Is it worth getting C&C Red Alert 3 + Uprising??? I have never played a C&C game before, and is it true the online multiplayer is dead now??

Seriously, the single player is the best of every C&C game...
freddievercetti
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
224 Posts
July 07 2011 22:02 GMT
#812
Well I'm pretty sure buying old games is mainly for single player , at least for me, unless I know it has a dedicated multiplayer following.
SnoLeee
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom25 Posts
July 07 2011 22:04 GMT
#813
On July 08 2011 07:02 freddievercetti wrote:
Well I'm pretty sure buying old games is mainly for single player , at least for me, unless I know it has a dedicated multiplayer following.


Yeah that is kinda what I am asking about Red Alert 3. Is it a case of matchmaking for about a hour to get a game?
hoby2000
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States918 Posts
July 07 2011 22:06 GMT
#814
Rift is on sale for TODAY ONLY for $9.99. This includes a free month! If you like WoW or EQ, and are sick of either, come play Rift. It's a blast!
A lesson without pain is meaningless for nothing can be gained without giving something in return.
gamerkhang
Profile Joined July 2010
United States152 Posts
July 07 2011 23:24 GMT
#815
On July 08 2011 07:04 SnoLeee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 07:02 freddievercetti wrote:
Well I'm pretty sure buying old games is mainly for single player , at least for me, unless I know it has a dedicated multiplayer following.


Yeah that is kinda what I am asking about Red Alert 3. Is it a case of matchmaking for about a hour to get a game?

Sadly, I bought C&C 3+ its expansion when they were about 30$ each, and RA3 when it was 20$. Now I'm just mad looking at these Steam sales.
I played for Single player, which wasn't bad. Uprising's is pretty stupid though, imo. If you wanna play me hit me up, I'll just have to reinstall some games first
The multiplayer scenes on both are dying, though... and Uprising doesn't even have multiplayer since its units are never going to be balanced properly, so says the company.
...Or don't, actually, I think I'll stick with playing CoH, one of the best WW2 rts's I've played, AND it's selling for $12.50. Too bad no one plays World in Conflict, one of my favorite fastpaced... tactics games. It's not exactly an RTS..
You don't need a counter-strategy, just a completely whoopass one.
Jedi Master
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany185 Posts
July 07 2011 23:26 GMT
#816
On July 08 2011 07:06 hoby2000 wrote:
Rift is on sale for TODAY ONLY for $9.99. This includes a free month! If you like WoW or EQ, and are sick of either, come play Rift. It's a blast!


I would buy it if I find someone that gifts it to me. Its nearly double the price in Euro.
PM me I pay through PayPal. :p

♥ MVP_Keen ♥ oGs.MC ♥ LiquidTLO ♥ mouzThorZain ♥ Moletrap ♥
freddievercetti
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
224 Posts
July 08 2011 00:48 GMT
#817
Meh I decided to hold back against C&C 3 series, bought Sanctum instead.
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
July 08 2011 01:21 GMT
#818
Did anyone buy Sanctum and is it any good?
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
July 08 2011 01:36 GMT
#819
On July 08 2011 10:21 floor exercise wrote:
Did anyone buy Sanctum and is it any good?

I tried the demo and it seems all right. Really just a tower defense game; I think I'd get bored very quickly without friends to play with.
SnoLeee
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom25 Posts
July 08 2011 04:38 GMT
#820
I just bought the full collection of CoH, looks really good and been thinking about getting it and for £6 can't really go wrong. I didn't bother with the C&C as like people have said it is a bit of a dead game.

Can't wait to see what next batch is.
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1436
RotterdaM998
TaKeTV 380
IndyStarCraft 204
SteadfastSC183
ZombieGrub102
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1436
RotterdaM 998
MaxPax 224
IndyStarCraft 204
SteadfastSC 183
RuFF_SC2 140
ZombieGrub102
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2633
Shuttle 456
910 66
Mind 59
Bale 14
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1075
Fnx 680
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu794
Other Games
summit1g4083
Grubby2876
Beastyqt741
shahzam496
C9.Mang0171
mouzStarbuck127
UpATreeSC63
ToD7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV269
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 190
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 27
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade556
Other Games
• imaqtpie657
• Shiphtur307
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 42m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 42m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.