• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:32
CEST 20:32
KST 03:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8389 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 271

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 269 270 271 272 273 405 Next
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
October 12 2011 03:46 GMT
#5401
On October 12 2011 12:16 Jaxtyk wrote:
Ya I plan on going reg dex because I'm so poor T_T. Will I still be able to boss?


Go low-dex, there's really no reason not to. At most you should have 70-80ish dex. You'll be able to boss.... eventually.... and most likely not solo. Just be prepared to be jealous of every other classes damage.
As the highest level NL in TL, I will strongly advise against rolling NL unless you really love throwing stars. If you want FJ/Haste, bandit/dualblade have that and shadow partner. If you want range dmg with good movement... bowmen move faster than NL, just can't do the jump shooting that NLs can. Pretty much every range damage class does more damage than NL with equal funding.
Jaxtyk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States600 Posts
October 12 2011 03:52 GMT
#5402
NightLord forever
To tell the truth....I could beat anyone in the world.
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
October 12 2011 04:01 GMT
#5403
On October 12 2011 12:24 Abenson wrote:
Hai guys.
I'm thinking of going back now that I'll have somewhat renewed interest in levelling my stupid 7x archer


still cant believe you let me pass you so fast haha i wish i had time to play ><
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
October 12 2011 13:26 GMT
#5404
Why this guild so dead now >_<

Bowman #1 OP class right now, if you wanted to level/reroll a bowman now is your time. 160 speed unbuffed, crazy skills adding crazy damage.

Usually Joker's just full of whine and Q_Q but I have to agree on the point that he made, NL is one of the weakest "supposedly DPS" class right now. Other traditional DPS classes easily out-damage NL (with similar funding).

With the next (or the one after) major update likely to bring the three new classes (Demon Hunter, Mercedes, Cannoneer(?)) to GMS, if you plan to play with us, I suggest rolling a Cygnus Knight to max (120) for the +24 attack bonus (to your other characters on the same account). Just about time when you hit 120, the new classes will be out and you'll be leveling while being slightly funded and with a +24 attack bonus.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
October 12 2011 13:50 GMT
#5405
Wow for some reason the game is super laggy on my desktop computer now.
Also crashes my computer if I try to watch video while playing.
And random keylocks where I can't do anything for 5 seconds.
No I'm never serious.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 14:27:57
October 12 2011 14:25 GMT
#5406
On October 12 2011 11:53 Jaxtyk wrote:
Nightlord or Aran?

I'm going to just directly answer the question at hand and then go on to talk about the ranged characters.

I would definitely pick Nightlord if the only two choices are Nightlord or Aran. They both have low HP and can get 1 hit KO'd by the higher level bosses but at least Nightlord is ranged whereas Aran is forced to fight up close.

To go into more detail regarding the survivability of Arans, they suck real bad unless you want to spend at least $500 HP washing. Otherwise as a MELEE character Arans get 1 hit KO'd by bosses such as HT czak and cht. Seeing that you said you don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money on this game, I would recommend not playing an Aran.

I do agree with opshot that archers are the best ranged class because of the current ascension/jump patch update. So it basically comes down to Nightlords versus Corsairs. As far as I can gather from guild chat, Nightlords are still preferred over Corsairs based on mobility.

Also I don't know what people's definition of weak is anymore but the Nightlords I see all do 300k per star. Thats 300k x 3 + 150k x 3 which comes out to be 1.35m total damage at a fast speed for 1v1 bossing. In my eyes that's pretty good damage.

On October 12 2011 22:26 OpticalShot wrote:
With the next (or the one after) major update likely to bring the three new classes (Demon Hunter, Mercedes, Cannoneer(?)) to GMS, if you plan to play with us, I suggest rolling a Cygnus Knight to max (120) for the +24 attack bonus (to your other characters on the same account). Just about time when you hit 120, the new classes will be out and you'll be leveling while being slightly funded and with a +24 attack bonus.

AGREED AGREED AGREED ^

On October 12 2011 22:50 Nytefish wrote:
Wow for some reason the game is super laggy on my desktop computer now.
Also crashes my computer if I try to watch video while playing.
And random keylocks where I can't do anything for 5 seconds.

Game has been lagging real bad for everyone lately.
I like to ninja stuffs.
CrashTech
Profile Joined July 2011
Norway12 Posts
October 12 2011 14:35 GMT
#5407
I haven't been playing for some time now, and I have never played on US server before. What class should I choose? Considering Mechanic atm.
"I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it. " -- Groucho Marx
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
October 12 2011 15:30 GMT
#5408
On October 12 2011 23:35 CrashTech wrote:
I haven't been playing for some time now, and I have never played on US server before. What class should I choose? Considering Mechanic atm.

The strongest by far atm is bowmen, which stupid though everyone and their mother is rolling a bm or mm. I'd say just roll anything aside from a NL or Cleric if you don't enjoy just sitting around and healing...

Ogod I was going to say something about warriors but then I thought of cape... and then remembered he has a dota2 beta key and got mad... D:
Dota 3hard5me
CrashTech
Profile Joined July 2011
Norway12 Posts
October 12 2011 17:08 GMT
#5409
Has the bm been buffed or something? last time I played they were terrible.
"I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it. " -- Groucho Marx
CrashTech
Profile Joined July 2011
Norway12 Posts
October 12 2011 18:26 GMT
#5410
IGN: FiendfyreTL
SC2: CrashTech.679 Europe
"I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it. " -- Groucho Marx
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
October 12 2011 18:32 GMT
#5411
On October 12 2011 23:25 xusam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 11:53 Jaxtyk wrote:
Nightlord or Aran?

I'm going to just directly answer the question at hand and then go on to talk about the ranged characters.

I would definitely pick Nightlord if the only two choices are Nightlord or Aran. They both have low HP and can get 1 hit KO'd by the higher level bosses but at least Nightlord is ranged whereas Aran is forced to fight up close.

To go into more detail regarding the survivability of Arans, they suck real bad unless you want to spend at least $500 HP washing. Otherwise as a MELEE character Arans get 1 hit KO'd by bosses such as HT czak and cht. Seeing that you said you don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money on this game, I would recommend not playing an Aran.

I do agree with opshot that archers are the best ranged class because of the current ascension/jump patch update. So it basically comes down to Nightlords versus Corsairs. As far as I can gather from guild chat, Nightlords are still preferred over Corsairs based on mobility.

Also I don't know what people's definition of weak is anymore but the Nightlords I see all do 300k per star. Thats 300k x 3 + 150k x 3 which comes out to be 1.35m total damage at a fast speed for 1v1 bossing. In my eyes that's pretty good damage.

Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 22:26 OpticalShot wrote:
With the next (or the one after) major update likely to bring the three new classes (Demon Hunter, Mercedes, Cannoneer(?)) to GMS, if you plan to play with us, I suggest rolling a Cygnus Knight to max (120) for the +24 attack bonus (to your other characters on the same account). Just about time when you hit 120, the new classes will be out and you'll be leveling while being slightly funded and with a +24 attack bonus.

AGREED AGREED AGREED ^

Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 22:50 Nytefish wrote:
Wow for some reason the game is super laggy on my desktop computer now.
Also crashes my computer if I try to watch video while playing.
And random keylocks where I can't do anything for 5 seconds.

Game has been lagging real bad for everyone lately.


fyi 300k per star is probably about 80-100k range buffed. That means you need at least like 150% luk and near perfect weapons/equip
ketomai
Profile Joined June 2007
United States2789 Posts
October 12 2011 19:11 GMT
#5412
On October 13 2011 03:32 Yomi.Doom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 23:25 xusam wrote:
On October 12 2011 11:53 Jaxtyk wrote:
Nightlord or Aran?

I'm going to just directly answer the question at hand and then go on to talk about the ranged characters.

I would definitely pick Nightlord if the only two choices are Nightlord or Aran. They both have low HP and can get 1 hit KO'd by the higher level bosses but at least Nightlord is ranged whereas Aran is forced to fight up close.

To go into more detail regarding the survivability of Arans, they suck real bad unless you want to spend at least $500 HP washing. Otherwise as a MELEE character Arans get 1 hit KO'd by bosses such as HT czak and cht. Seeing that you said you don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money on this game, I would recommend not playing an Aran.

I do agree with opshot that archers are the best ranged class because of the current ascension/jump patch update. So it basically comes down to Nightlords versus Corsairs. As far as I can gather from guild chat, Nightlords are still preferred over Corsairs based on mobility.

Also I don't know what people's definition of weak is anymore but the Nightlords I see all do 300k per star. Thats 300k x 3 + 150k x 3 which comes out to be 1.35m total damage at a fast speed for 1v1 bossing. In my eyes that's pretty good damage.

On October 12 2011 22:26 OpticalShot wrote:
With the next (or the one after) major update likely to bring the three new classes (Demon Hunter, Mercedes, Cannoneer(?)) to GMS, if you plan to play with us, I suggest rolling a Cygnus Knight to max (120) for the +24 attack bonus (to your other characters on the same account). Just about time when you hit 120, the new classes will be out and you'll be leveling while being slightly funded and with a +24 attack bonus.

AGREED AGREED AGREED ^

On October 12 2011 22:50 Nytefish wrote:
Wow for some reason the game is super laggy on my desktop computer now.
Also crashes my computer if I try to watch video while playing.
And random keylocks where I can't do anything for 5 seconds.

Game has been lagging real bad for everyone lately.


fyi 300k per star is probably about 80-100k range buffed. That means you need at least like 150% luk and near perfect weapons/equip


I would probably take an Aran if I had to start over.

Their HP is not that bad. My Aran has around 18k HP with self HB, which has never given me trouble past BB since everything has nerfed damage. You can get seduced into a CHT/HT Tail and take 20k+ dmg but so can everyone else, so it doesn't matter. When I used to solo HT w/ my aran I only took like 2 wheels (the same amount I brought with my NL) because the tail dies very fast, and after that you pretty much can't die. With barrier/high defense you can survive Czak seduces really easily too. In terms of survivability I would say the difference is pretty much negligible until the super higher level bosses, and at that point you probably want to wash anyways (cubing costs even more than washing nowadays, so why not?).

In terms of damage, they are either even or Arans are ahead based on the little maple I've seen post-chaos. Arans got buffed a lot and got an ignore PDR move finally, so they are at least competent now. NL's have stayed the same since forever and aren't that strong really. If you hit 300k per star that means you are hitting 150k or a little more if you have %total damage on 3 of the stars, so it averages out to not that good.

Yes, NL was the best solo bosser for a long time and maybe still is (I am not familiar with the new skills for archers etc), but for it to matter you have to be very funded anyways, so at that point either of the characters would do. However, I would take the Aran regardless of funds because it's just way more fun to play and also very passable at bossing now since chaos.

BMs are definitely the best ranged class right now. They were already pretty strong before the patch, and I heard their damage got doubled. However if you're just starting with little funds, don't even worry about damage, just play with what class you think is the most fun and then build up and make more characters after you can fund them.

Disclaimer: I quit long before chaos patch but after BB, so I might not be aware of some boss changes.


xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 20:20:06
October 12 2011 20:15 GMT
#5413
On October 13 2011 04:11 ketomai wrote:
You can get seduced into a CHT/HT Tail and take 20k+ dmg but so can everyone else, so it doesn't matter. When I used to solo HT w/ my aran I only took like 2 wheels (the same amount I brought with my NL) because the tail dies very fast, and after that you pretty much can't die.

I don't know how you control your NL but the NLs I play with don't get seduced into the tail. Arans on the other hand can't help but get seduced into the tail because they are melee. Also when you go on a pb run and you have to attack the hawk statue from a distance, have fun standing around doing nothing with your aran.

On October 13 2011 04:11 ketomai wrote:
However, I would take the Aran regardless of funds because it's just way more fun to play and also very passable at bossing now since chaos.

If by "more fun to play" you mean spamming a few keys non-stop forever, but I don't have fun from spamming the same keys over and over again for such a simple game.

On October 13 2011 04:11 ketomai wrote:
If you hit 300k per star that means you are hitting 150k or a little more if you have %total damage on 3 of the stars, so it averages out to not that good.

I can't make any sense out of what you just said there. How does 300k per star = 150k or a little more = %total damage on 3 of the stars?
I like to ninja stuffs.
ketomai
Profile Joined June 2007
United States2789 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-13 01:16:47
October 13 2011 01:02 GMT
#5414
On October 13 2011 05:15 xusam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2011 04:11 ketomai wrote:
You can get seduced into a CHT/HT Tail and take 20k+ dmg but so can everyone else, so it doesn't matter. When I used to solo HT w/ my aran I only took like 2 wheels (the same amount I brought with my NL) because the tail dies very fast, and after that you pretty much can't die.

I don't know how you control your NL but the NLs I play with don't get seduced into the tail. Arans on the other hand can't help but get seduced into the tail because they are melee. Also when you go on a pb run and you have to attack the hawk statue from a distance, have fun standing around doing nothing with your aran.

Show nested quote +
On October 13 2011 04:11 ketomai wrote:
However, I would take the Aran regardless of funds because it's just way more fun to play and also very passable at bossing now since chaos.

If by "more fun to play" you mean spamming a few keys non-stop forever, but I don't have fun from spamming the same keys over and over again for such a simple game.

Show nested quote +
On October 13 2011 04:11 ketomai wrote:
If you hit 300k per star that means you are hitting 150k or a little more if you have %total damage on 3 of the stars, so it averages out to not that good.

I can't make any sense out of what you just said there. How does 300k per star = 150k or a little more = %total damage on 3 of the stars?


1) You can't really control around seduce...if it gets past your avoid + shifter you have a chance of running into the tail as with any other character. Seduce can make you bounce both ways, it may just be you've never seen an NL seduced to the right.

2) And for NL's you stand there and hold a button :p. Post chaos Arans do more than just spam one button. Of course eventually it boils down to just spamming, but that's the same for every single other class. Compared to before you use Rolling spin and rush, and sometimes toss too whereas before you used nothing other than OS. It's hard to explain, but training with an NL is harder for me than training an Aran. The kill speed is also way lower I guess that is also a factor.

3) SP halves the damage of 3 of your stars, so even though you see 300k as the highest, it's misleading because the other 3 stars only do half or a bit more than half (because total damage and bossing stacks twice on the shadow partner allowing it to be more than half if you have it).

4) Like I said, after BB everyone does so much damage that the tail dies almost instantly relative to the other body parts. And, if you don't do enough damage to do that, then you won't be solo'ing so you will not be seduced in a party. For PB, yea, it's true, but that's the same for every other melee, but why would not hitting one statue dictate your entire choice between NL and Aran?

Again, it's up to opinion, but having played both characters, I like the Aran more at this time. The NL's damage isn't really higher anymore, at least not by a lot, and survivability doesn't really matter anymore since BB.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
October 13 2011 01:30 GMT
#5415
On October 13 2011 10:02 ketomai wrote:
1) You can't really control around seduce...if it gets past your avoid + shifter you have a chance of running into the tail as with any other character. Seduce can make you bounce both ways, it may just be you've never seen an NL seduced to the right.

2) And for NL's you stand there and hold a button :p. Post chaos Arans do more than just spam one button. Of course eventually it boils down to just spamming, but that's the same for every single other class. Compared to before you use Rolling spin and rush, and sometimes toss too whereas before you used nothing other than OS. It's hard to explain, but training with an NL is harder for me than training an Aran. The kill speed is also way lower I guess that is also a factor.

3) SP halves the damage of 3 of your stars, so even though you see 300k as the highest, it's misleading because the other 3 stars only do half or a bit more than half (because total damage and bossing stacks twice on the shadow partner allowing it to be more than half if you have it).

4) Like I said, after BB everyone does so much damage that the tail dies almost instantly relative to the other body parts. And, if you don't do enough damage to do that, then you won't be solo'ing so you will not be seduced in a party. For PB, yea, it's true, but that's the same for every other melee, but why would not hitting one statue dictate your entire choice between NL and Aran?

Again, it's up to opinion, but having played both characters, I like the Aran more at this time. The NL's damage isn't really higher anymore, at least not by a lot, and survivability doesn't really matter anymore since BB.

^ good explanations, thanks.
I like to ninja stuffs.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
October 13 2011 03:30 GMT
#5416
Not logging in until they fix this stupid lag.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Jaxtyk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States600 Posts
October 13 2011 05:13 GMT
#5417
The lag was fixed though o.o
To tell the truth....I could beat anyone in the world.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
October 13 2011 12:16 GMT
#5418
On October 13 2011 12:30 OpticalShot wrote:
Not logging in until they fix this stupid lag.


It's not lag, you kill slow cuz your equips are bad. Lol
I like to ninja stuffs.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
October 13 2011 13:09 GMT
#5419
Just me then x_x
SAM BUY ME A 27ATT VSS
[TLMS] REBOOT
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
October 13 2011 13:20 GMT
#5420
On October 13 2011 12:30 OpticalShot wrote:
Not logging in until they fix this stupid lag.


wtf lag? you noob wooden comp. there was lag that day where there was like a million crashes, no lag now. Nexon needs to fix how I lag everytime you go into ship at MP
Prev 1 269 270 271 272 273 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 279
ProTech165
BRAT_OK 48
MindelVK 28
JuggernautJason1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25898
Shuttle 679
Hyuk 167
White-Ra 103
Dewaltoss 102
firebathero 74
Trap 50
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 19
Bale 18
[ Show more ]
Rock 17
Shine 17
Dota 2
Gorgc9391
qojqva1608
Counter-Strike
fl0m1704
Fnx 839
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King89
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1323
Khaldor1286
Grubby984
Liquid`Hasu453
Other Games
summit1g3048
FrodaN1756
Beastyqt549
XBOCT291
Mlord291
ArmadaUGS196
C9.Mang0161
QueenE84
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV236
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream77
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH322
• StrangeGG 69
• Hinosc 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie848
• Shiphtur279
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 28m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 28m
Online Event
16h 28m
FEL
21h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.