• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:56
CEST 10:56
KST 17:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9821 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 241

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 239 240 241 242 243 405 Next
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
August 14 2011 06:08 GMT
#4801
On August 14 2011 14:38 Pengtoss wrote:
What is the list of "useful" fourth-jobbers? ^^ (i.e. what are all the classes that can hit sigils, I suppose?)

I am forgoing starcraft in general to play maplestory because MS is much more casual, and I don't have the time to practice myself out of my terrible starcraft skills (I do however follow bw and sc2 both quite closely lol).

Thanks!!


That was tongue-in-cheek, play whatever you find fun. It's also irrelevant now because CWKPQ is glitched and can't be done.
Pengtoss
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
207 Posts
August 14 2011 06:19 GMT
#4802
Ah, just wanted to see whether there were any classes that really wouldn't be of much use hehe.

Hm, I'm interested in the adventurers only (noblesse lvl 120 boo, the citizens seem sort of weird, and I don't like the aran/evan/mercedes), minus the pirates (just don't like them).

Any nuances you would like to point out for the remaining fourth jobs? :D

Also, are there any jobs that you just see way too many of (both TL and overall)? thanks!
cape
Profile Joined May 2010
United States142 Posts
August 14 2011 06:33 GMT
#4803
There are less warriors and thiefs in guild than any other class, so if you really wanted to be unique you could play one of those, but it's really not important either way, so just play what looks interesting to you. It's not wow where you need certain classes/roles to be successful.
Pengtoss
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
207 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-14 07:00:50
August 14 2011 06:45 GMT
#4804
Oh, I see... I'm now trying to decide between Bishop and Night Lord after significantly narrowing it down. Sort of depressing, but the only classes I've ever played are cleric/sin, and I still like them the best :3

Do we have any active Bishops here? You don't really need any more than a couple of them right :x

How "fun" would you guys rate NL/Bishop respectively? Also, which classes do the most damage (mob, single, overall, I guess? ><)
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
August 14 2011 07:53 GMT
#4805
On August 14 2011 15:45 Pengtoss wrote:
Oh, I see... I'm now trying to decide between Bishop and Night Lord after significantly narrowing it down. Sort of depressing, but the only classes I've ever played are cleric/sin, and I still like them the best :3

Do we have any active Bishops here? You don't really need any more than a couple of them right :x

How "fun" would you guys rate NL/Bishop respectively? Also, which classes do the most damage (mob, single, overall, I guess? ><)


IMHO bishop is one of the most wanted classes in the game thanks to heal and the variety of buffs he/she grants the whole party, but can be boring and slow when grinding. As for sin I remember a while ago (like a year lol) it was confirmed that sin plus bowaster is the fastest possible bossing composition. However, a sin does not get mob skill until avenger at 3rd job, so it can be a pain to train. As a side note, I think bishops/clerics train reAlly fast onzombie maps

Just My thoughts, but since I haven't played MS in over a year, I don't think my infO is accurate.
Elvex
Profile Joined August 2010
United States191 Posts
August 14 2011 08:07 GMT
#4806
tbh, don't play sin, it's boring as fuck. sure, you have close to the highest single target dps in the game, and bossing is really fun, but actually training is terrible. also, you HAVE to buy use inventory space, between stars and pots, you have no space to pick up anything.
Nunger
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia76 Posts
August 14 2011 08:48 GMT
#4807
On August 12 2011 05:39 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2011 04:21 xusam wrote:
On August 11 2011 21:49 OpticalShot wrote:
Everyone ready to get Frederick'd? =P (server maintenance)

You won't find many players online until the evening for NA time (7PM-1AM EST) because most of us have day jobs or school (especially when September comes around).


I thought you a stripper at night.

I only strip in MS if you fame me



...I fame you all the time and you never strip.
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
August 14 2011 11:53 GMT
#4808
We needz Clerics IMO... who do we have? JiYeon?? and turns out whats really holding me back is the fact that I can't verify my acc anymore and can run MS and all that jazz soo yeah if anyone back in north americaland can helpz :D PM meh
Dota 3hard5me
Pengtoss
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
207 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-14 15:49:07
August 14 2011 15:45 GMT
#4809
The OP says there are 3 active bishops though

Whatever, I do like playing bishop, so bishop it is!
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
August 14 2011 16:50 GMT
#4810
On August 14 2011 17:07 UberBaller wrote:
tbh, don't play sin, it's boring as fuck. sure, you have close to the highest single target dps in the game, and bossing is really fun, but actually training is terrible. also, you HAVE to buy use inventory space, between stars and pots, you have no space to pick up anything.


No. Sin's were close to highest back in the day, now we're near the middle of the pack.
Pengtoss
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
207 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-14 17:24:05
August 14 2011 16:55 GMT
#4811
So which classes have the most dps at the moment? ;o

Top 3 or top 5, I suppose.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
August 14 2011 17:55 GMT
#4812
The OP lies, it hasn't been updated in forever. atm we have 0 bishops and 1 priest.
JonsaBoy
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Denmark457 Posts
August 14 2011 17:58 GMT
#4813
This QQ guy real dumb. I'm still reading the thread and on TeamSpeak all the time. Well maybe less so now that school is starting.
TLMS
Pengtoss
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
207 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-14 22:57:00
August 14 2011 22:01 GMT
#4814
On August 15 2011 02:55 Kyuukyuu wrote:
The OP lies, it hasn't been updated in forever. atm we have 0 bishops and 1 priest.


Oh, okay. But there is only enough room for one healer around here, though, right? ;;

Are there any good Bishop/Night Lord guides out there? Also should I go luckless/dexless :x
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
August 14 2011 23:27 GMT
#4815
On August 15 2011 07:01 Pengtoss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2011 02:55 Kyuukyuu wrote:
The OP lies, it hasn't been updated in forever. atm we have 0 bishops and 1 priest.


Oh, okay. But there is only enough room for one healer around here, though, right? ;;

Are there any good Bishop/Night Lord guides out there? Also should I go luckless/dexless :x


www.lmgtfy.com
Pengtoss
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
207 Posts
August 14 2011 23:38 GMT
#4816
I can't decide which one is good or bad...what if I follow a bad guide :c
PetitCrabe
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada410 Posts
August 15 2011 01:01 GMT
#4817
help help! I can't log in the game! when i start the game, it says error 11004 the requested name is invalid... I reinstalled the game but same error... T_T I googled it, but most people say that reinstalling the game fixed it for them...
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-15 01:09:56
August 15 2011 01:06 GMT
#4818
On August 15 2011 08:38 Pengtoss wrote:
I can't decide which one is good or bad...what if I follow a bad guide :c


You can't fail at making a Priest. All the abilities you should get are 100% obvious and if you have any doubts anybody in alliance can probably tell you.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
LunaSaint
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom620 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-15 01:15:01
August 15 2011 01:14 GMT
#4819
Use your best judgement. Consider the guides' reasoning, and check if it's post Big Bang.

Bishops are super easy to level, although really boring. I made a lukless one to take to 80 for the adventurer ring.

At 30 I just went to the mushroom kingdom thing to get the title, while building up spell mastery/heal. Then I went to the perion skeletons till ~45. Then I went to Dead Scarecrows in Prenderghast Mansion until ~65 (Painfully tedious). After that it was the small room of Twisted Jesters till 72-73, then once I started getting levels of Symbol I started partying in the big jester rooms. Exp skyrockets there. :D

After about 90, move on to mp3, then from 100 or so to 110, Pirates.

Bishops cost nothing but a couple of mana potions once they have heal, it's amazing.
Pengtoss
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
207 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-15 01:50:57
August 15 2011 01:17 GMT
#4820
I actually think Bishops are really fun :3

Making the char now...have to come up with a name first, though.

Edit: are mages still supposed to max the mp boost (that one stat which boosts the increase in amount of mp capacity with each level or whatever) asap? A lot of the builds just tell you to max magic claw first now :o
Prev 1 239 240 241 242 243 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 141
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 942
Larva 628
ggaemo 617
Mind 575
Stork 319
Leta 177
PianO 138
Killer 43
Hyuk 28
Bale 24
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 22
yabsab 20
Bisu 10
Dota 2
XcaliburYe149
League of Legends
JimRising 393
Reynor99
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1148
Other Games
summit1g10369
C9.Mang0240
Sick208
Mew2King150
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick545
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream187
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• LUISG 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2342
League of Legends
• Stunt1316
• Jankos1077
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 4m
Online Event
2h 4m
FEL
7h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.