• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:05
CEST 12:05
KST 19:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12456 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 239

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 237 238 239 240 241 405 Next
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
August 11 2011 08:15 GMT
#4761
On August 11 2011 16:08 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 15:36 Nub4ever wrote:
He's+ Show Spoiler +
Kyuukyuu'ing

:D

teh joke... itsbad...

still downloading at 70 kb/s at 31%!! olololololollolol


wait who are you on MS? everyone has called me QQ since the beginning of time

Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 16:07 Falco252 wrote:
1. every other korean mmo ever

Haha, so all koreans mmo are the same, so are korean fps :D


i have not actually played many other korean MMOs, and the ones i did play i didn't get past level 30 or second job or whatever "second milestone" there was after picking your first job, since they tended to be such grindfests. i guess in that respect maple is better than other korean mmos because at least you can reach 3rd job with ease, but since it has a distinct lack of useful quests pretty much until fourth job it is still just straight grinding.

I'm MeltingCake and yes I know everyone calls you QQ iono why but I put KyuuKyuu O.O
Dota 3hard5me
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
August 11 2011 12:49 GMT
#4762
Everyone ready to get Frederick'd? =P (server maintenance)

You won't find many players online until the evening for NA time (7PM-1AM EST) because most of us have day jobs or school (especially when September comes around).
[TLMS] REBOOT
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 13:49:20
August 11 2011 13:24 GMT
#4763
Lawl, I'm waiting for the bloody update to go out and then I'll just dload the client tho I should b able to play tomorrow ^^ don't you dare start Zak w/out me >:O lol

actually how long do the patches last for??
Dota 3hard5me
1337MaGiX
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada11 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 17:23:17
August 11 2011 17:12 GMT
#4764
who's excited to find out which NPC they will romantically fall in love with? =]
MatixTL
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1 Post
August 11 2011 17:26 GMT
#4765
Hello everyone. I haven't played this game in a very long time, and I have decided to give it another try. It should be a lot of fun playing with TL members . Does anyone still play? If so, can I get a guild invite? My game name is MatixTL... I am level 1, and I am starting a dual blader.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
August 11 2011 19:21 GMT
#4766
On August 11 2011 21:49 OpticalShot wrote:
Everyone ready to get Frederick'd? =P (server maintenance)

You won't find many players online until the evening for NA time (7PM-1AM EST) because most of us have day jobs or school (especially when September comes around).


I thought you a stripper at night.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 20:34:11
August 11 2011 20:33 GMT
#4767
Ooooh I'm so tempted to get a new MS account and start playing again for this T_T
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
August 11 2011 20:39 GMT
#4768
On August 12 2011 04:21 xusam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 21:49 OpticalShot wrote:
Everyone ready to get Frederick'd? =P (server maintenance)

You won't find many players online until the evening for NA time (7PM-1AM EST) because most of us have day jobs or school (especially when September comes around).


I thought you a stripper at night.

I only strip in MS if you fame me
[TLMS] REBOOT
Liquin
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden168 Posts
August 11 2011 22:16 GMT
#4769
Hi fellow maplers! I've been trying to log onto EU all day, but the client wont even boot. Some friends of mine are having the same issue, does anyone know what this is caused by?
How appropriate. You fight like a cow
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 23:53:55
August 11 2011 23:26 GMT
#4770
We ain't on EU we're all on global, teh nexon one. If you can't register use a proxy :O and at least on the NA servers theres been a pretty long patch. Also
@Z3KK and Matix you should sooo play teh moar teh better! So many ppl said they'd join up and I've yet to see anyone online... tho I havn't been on for a while xD

FUUU patch isn't updated and it's not letting me download patch can anyone upload the manual patcher if possible?
Dota 3hard5me
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
August 12 2011 00:50 GMT
#4771
2x exp and 2x drop tomorrow
which knowing nexon just becomes 2x exp
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
August 12 2011 00:52 GMT
#4772
LoL well, I give up, gonna try later somewhere else but as of right now can't play T_T
Dota 3hard5me
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
August 12 2011 01:34 GMT
#4773
I'm tempted to....but I'm in high school and I have a ton of crap on my plate

My rationale is that I can focus on something fun instead of wasting literally 10 hours a day on the comp browsing the Internet T__T I don't know whether I'll just end up doing both though :[

This is on Demethos?
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
August 12 2011 02:04 GMT
#4774
On August 12 2011 09:52 Nub4ever wrote:
LoL well, I give up, gonna try later somewhere else but as of right now can't play T_T

Did you submit a ticket to Nexon? Should at least try that.

On August 12 2011 10:34 Z3kk wrote:
I'm tempted to....but I'm in high school and I have a ton of crap on my plate

My rationale is that I can focus on something fun instead of wasting literally 10 hours a day on the comp browsing the Internet T__T I don't know whether I'll just end up doing both though :[

This is on Demethos?

Yes this is on Demethos, probably one of the most unpopulated servers at the moment (which is good!). There's no big pressure on you so you can play as much as you can spare out of your schedule.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
August 12 2011 03:46 GMT
#4775
Well this issue is most likely cuz I'm in china and am behind the great firewall, couldn't even use a proxy without it all failcascading on me.
Dota 3hard5me
Zickzackzick
Profile Joined May 2011
Taiwan99 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-12 11:53:57
August 12 2011 11:26 GMT
#4776
ya nabs better be on for 2x on sunday, i think it's all day huehue (but when you guys are on, the proxy doesn't work. when you guys are off, the proxy works, so lets hope that doesnt happen).

edit: saturday*, school wont let me play on sunday qq

edit 2: friday*, im not waking up that early for saturday's 2x.. tf
zerg da beast breh
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
August 12 2011 12:51 GMT
#4777
Dat Starling
--- insert "dat_ass.jpg"

Crusade quests seriously troll though. So much back-and-forth travelling, Nexon's way of tempting people to use the cash shop item for remote quest completion.

Anyone scrolled a regular-perfect (3/3, as opposed to 5/5 with hammers) shoulder yet?
[TLMS] REBOOT
1337MaGiX
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada11 Posts
August 12 2011 13:18 GMT
#4778
Are you guys trying to do the crusade quests for the sake of the untradable items you can potentially purchase through the npc shop? (so in the end, is it really worth it?)

Also, it's 2x exp / 2x drop this weekend , and nexon has brought back the 1.5 exp coupons in the cash shop which can technically be stacked on other exp boosters. So, does this mean we can 1.5 exp on top of the 2x exp to get some 3.5 exp this weekend?
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
August 12 2011 13:34 GMT
#4779
On August 12 2011 22:18 1337MaGiX wrote:
Are you guys trying to do the crusade quests for the sake of the untradable items you can potentially purchase through the npc shop? (so in the end, is it really worth it?)

Also, it's 2x exp / 2x drop this weekend , and nexon has brought back the 1.5 exp coupons in the cash shop which can technically be stacked on other exp boosters. So, does this mean we can 1.5 exp on top of the 2x exp to get some 3.5 exp this weekend?

I believe it might work multiplicatively (so regular exp * 1.5 * 2 = 3x the regular exp). Add HS (holy symbol) on top of that for some MASSIVE exp. Too bad I'm away tonight, not sure if I can get back by tomorrow... try to get a zak exped going regardless, the exp should be awesome. All you need is Eden to solo it, really =P

For the crusades, you have to do the storyline + couple daily repeatables to get the shoulder + shoulder scroll. I don't think the belt is worth it (chaos the pvp belt instead if you want an attack belt) and the pendant won't be worth it when cwkpq comes back (MoN is 10atk 5allstat 300hp).
[TLMS] REBOOT
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
August 12 2011 15:16 GMT
#4780
AAAAAMG ITS WORRRKIIIIING!!! it involved using autotunnel which I don't know how much longer it'll work for but hey... I haz working MS! so I'll b on during 2x and zak hopefully though maybe not today(?) same time as op as it's a relatives birthday but yeah... i r happeh campah
Dota 3hard5me
Prev 1 237 238 239 240 241 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech40
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1178
Bisu 822
Horang2 709
Larva 612
Hyuk 560
Leta 205
Sexy 114
Zeus 107
EffOrt 100
PianO 79
[ Show more ]
Mini 78
Soma 76
Pusan 48
ZerO 39
Killer 37
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 25
sorry 25
Hm[arnc] 22
yabsab 19
Trap 9
JulyZerg 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe429
XaKoH 344
League of Legends
JimRising 337
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1266
Other Games
gofns37230
singsing1375
crisheroes212
OGKoka 177
Mew2King137
ArmadaUGS61
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick599
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream163
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6945
• lizZardDota2326
League of Legends
• Jankos1167
• Stunt989
Upcoming Events
Online Event
55m
FEL
5h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 55m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.