• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:58
CEST 03:58
KST 10:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7121 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 238

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 236 237 238 239 240 405 Next
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 23:05:14
August 10 2011 23:01 GMT
#4741
got kylzei

On August 11 2011 03:53 Ixirawr wrote:
I am interested in playing the game. I am a huge MMO fan, having played many to end game content. I would love to join this game, simply because the idea of playing an MMO with a SC2 group sounds great.

I have a few questions though. Questions I am sure have been asked before somewhere in these million pages. Please bare with me.

1. If you had to compare this game to another MMO, which would you go with? Because of the graphics, I can't help but think this is similar to something like Runescape, and was wondering if my impression is correct (not that it would be a bad thing, RS was my first MMO and will always have a place in my heart).

2. How is the game's economy? I love to get in-game-rich when I play games. I don't know why, but its always my favorite part. Does the game have an auction house of some kind? Can you trade with other players? Ect.

3. How is the community? I would assume the SC2 guild is a great group of people, but how is the rest of the population?

4. Can I show off? I love having gear/achievments/vaniety items that say "I am awesome" to everyone who looks at them.

5. How is the PvE?

6. How is the PvP?

7. Is there an article/guide you would suggest to give me a feel for how the game plays?

8. What is your favorite part of the game? Why?


1. every other korean mmo ever
2. demethos (our server) has a pretty shit economy compared to the other servers. you can trade and sell stuff from shops that you buy with nx cash
3. MS community blows until high levels, the high level legit community is pretty good
4. depends, if you are a nx whore you'll just have nx items that cover up all the in-game ones, because in-game ones are ugly as hell. people will not be able to see the stats on your equips just by looking at you, or by checking your char profile - only if you trade someone will they be able to see how 1337 your stuff is
5. boring (but what do you expect?)
6. boring - lag
7. youtube
8. hanging out... if you're looking forward to this game for the gameplay you'll probably get bored in a week or two, which is why we recommend everyone new to chat and get to know each other
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
August 11 2011 00:33 GMT
#4742
About the community what seems to be the worst, I really don't know why is the 85-110 range kinda when you're at mp3... so many assholes botters ks'ers etc... PvE is actually fairly fun.. except grinding thoes last few lvls at mp3 and scarecrows lawl.

On another note... teh Ahnlab hackshield always freezes on me at 2 bars on this compuer... halpmeh anyone? I can't play T_T and reinstalling isn't an option as this internet dloads stuff at ~75kb/s
Dota 3hard5me
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
August 11 2011 00:34 GMT
#4743
try launching from the gamelauncher? you can find it inside the installation directory
[TLMS] REBOOT
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
August 11 2011 00:44 GMT
#4744
nop, trying to dload and reinstall again
Dota 3hard5me
aliasds
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada555 Posts
August 11 2011 00:52 GMT
#4745
On August 11 2011 06:09 Ixirawr wrote:
Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone by saying SC2 rather than SC in general.

Chairs? Seriously?

Haha sounds interesting. Hopefully others will share their opinions too, but, this seems like something I am going to download in the near future.


For the ultimate experience, play a White Knight.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
August 11 2011 01:01 GMT
#4746
octonab what u upto nowadays
[TLMS] REBOOT
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
August 11 2011 03:19 GMT
#4747
yeah, gimme your monies
PetitCrabe
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada410 Posts
August 11 2011 03:20 GMT
#4748
hello, i've re-downloaded the game since... April? I hop on the game, open my awesome guild/alliance tab and see... no one.... 0/98, 0/71, 1/67, and that person is me... go go go imma lvl to 120 and lets do some runs!

Arans are so OP PvE now! O_O they faceroll when mobbing... but aran is yucky at PvP, I don't understand how im supposed to play PvP if my full swing takes 5 mins to complete... after several years playing this game, couple of months at the time, im still a noob T_T
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
August 11 2011 03:24 GMT
#4749
On August 11 2011 09:52 aliasds wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 06:09 Ixirawr wrote:
Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone by saying SC2 rather than SC in general.

Chairs? Seriously?

Haha sounds interesting. Hopefully others will share their opinions too, but, this seems like something I am going to download in the near future.


For the ultimate experience, play a White Knight.


lolnoob
Go big, or go home!
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
August 11 2011 03:28 GMT
#4750
Yeaaaah so pro, downloading maplestory at 70kb/s... yeeeeee! gonna b on tmorrow lawl probably. But I think its the aran in PvP that have the little shockwave that goes out and it even hits stuff like a platform above the vertical range is retarted and on some FFA maps they just stand there and spma and if anyone comes they die... mages suck at pvp O.O I/L at least we can run in spamming and get some points an die right after
Dota 3hard5me
PetitCrabe
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada410 Posts
August 11 2011 03:38 GMT
#4751
nub4ever, i'm guessing you're talking about fenrir thingny where arans send wolves? it is powerful, but I find it tedious to get the combos necessary to use it. I think it's 20 combos? Doesn't seem a lot but with a full swing that takes forever to complete... I'll have to try when the game is online again thanks
GARO
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2255 Posts
August 11 2011 03:39 GMT
#4752
On August 11 2011 09:52 aliasds wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 06:09 Ixirawr wrote:
Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone by saying SC2 rather than SC in general.

Chairs? Seriously?

Haha sounds interesting. Hopefully others will share their opinions too, but, this seems like something I am going to download in the near future.


For the ultimate experience, play a White Knight.

Maybe if you mean it's like castrating yourself and hoping you survive it.
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
August 11 2011 03:41 GMT
#4753
no its just like a shockwave coming out of the ground, kind like when a wave of dirt comes out of the ground... I think its an aran skill or I'm just crazy and its one of the cyg kngihts
Dota 3hard5me
MutatedMiracle
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada80 Posts
August 11 2011 05:59 GMT
#4754
On August 11 2011 08:01 Kyuukyuu wrote:
got kylzei

Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 03:53 Ixirawr wrote:
I am interested in playing the game. I am a huge MMO fan, having played many to end game content. I would love to join this game, simply because the idea of playing an MMO with a SC2 group sounds great.

I have a few questions though. Questions I am sure have been asked before somewhere in these million pages. Please bare with me.

1. If you had to compare this game to another MMO, which would you go with? Because of the graphics, I can't help but think this is similar to something like Runescape, and was wondering if my impression is correct (not that it would be a bad thing, RS was my first MMO and will always have a place in my heart).

2. How is the game's economy? I love to get in-game-rich when I play games. I don't know why, but its always my favorite part. Does the game have an auction house of some kind? Can you trade with other players? Ect.

3. How is the community? I would assume the SC2 guild is a great group of people, but how is the rest of the population?

4. Can I show off? I love having gear/achievments/vaniety items that say "I am awesome" to everyone who looks at them.

5. How is the PvE?

6. How is the PvP?

7. Is there an article/guide you would suggest to give me a feel for how the game plays?

8. What is your favorite part of the game? Why?


1. every other korean mmo ever
2. demethos (our server) has a pretty shit economy compared to the other servers. you can trade and sell stuff from shops that you buy with nx cash
3. MS community blows until high levels, the high level legit community is pretty good
4. depends, if you are a nx whore you'll just have nx items that cover up all the in-game ones, because in-game ones are ugly as hell. people will not be able to see the stats on your equips just by looking at you, or by checking your char profile - only if you trade someone will they be able to see how 1337 your stuff is
5. boring (but what do you expect?)
6. boring - lag
7. youtube
8. hanging out... if you're looking forward to this game for the gameplay you'll probably get bored in a week or two, which is why we recommend everyone new to chat and get to know each other

You make it sound so depressing. v__v
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
August 11 2011 06:36 GMT
#4755
He's+ Show Spoiler +
Kyuukyuu'ing

:D

teh joke... itsbad...

still downloading at 70 kb/s at 31%!! olololololollolol
Dota 3hard5me
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
August 11 2011 06:57 GMT
#4756
On August 11 2011 14:59 MutatedMiracle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 08:01 Kyuukyuu wrote:
got kylzei

On August 11 2011 03:53 Ixirawr wrote:
I am interested in playing the game. I am a huge MMO fan, having played many to end game content. I would love to join this game, simply because the idea of playing an MMO with a SC2 group sounds great.

I have a few questions though. Questions I am sure have been asked before somewhere in these million pages. Please bare with me.

1. If you had to compare this game to another MMO, which would you go with? Because of the graphics, I can't help but think this is similar to something like Runescape, and was wondering if my impression is correct (not that it would be a bad thing, RS was my first MMO and will always have a place in my heart).

2. How is the game's economy? I love to get in-game-rich when I play games. I don't know why, but its always my favorite part. Does the game have an auction house of some kind? Can you trade with other players? Ect.

3. How is the community? I would assume the SC2 guild is a great group of people, but how is the rest of the population?

4. Can I show off? I love having gear/achievments/vaniety items that say "I am awesome" to everyone who looks at them.

5. How is the PvE?

6. How is the PvP?

7. Is there an article/guide you would suggest to give me a feel for how the game plays?

8. What is your favorite part of the game? Why?


1. every other korean mmo ever
2. demethos (our server) has a pretty shit economy compared to the other servers. you can trade and sell stuff from shops that you buy with nx cash
3. MS community blows until high levels, the high level legit community is pretty good
4. depends, if you are a nx whore you'll just have nx items that cover up all the in-game ones, because in-game ones are ugly as hell. people will not be able to see the stats on your equips just by looking at you, or by checking your char profile - only if you trade someone will they be able to see how 1337 your stuff is
5. boring (but what do you expect?)
6. boring - lag
7. youtube
8. hanging out... if you're looking forward to this game for the gameplay you'll probably get bored in a week or two, which is why we recommend everyone new to chat and get to know each other

You make it sound so depressing. v__v


if there was no TL guild for me to hang out with i would never have played the game because it's honestly not that good, of course this is up to your own opinion
MutatedMiracle
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada80 Posts
August 11 2011 07:06 GMT
#4757
On August 11 2011 15:57 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 14:59 MutatedMiracle wrote:
On August 11 2011 08:01 Kyuukyuu wrote:
got kylzei

On August 11 2011 03:53 Ixirawr wrote:
I am interested in playing the game. I am a huge MMO fan, having played many to end game content. I would love to join this game, simply because the idea of playing an MMO with a SC2 group sounds great.

I have a few questions though. Questions I am sure have been asked before somewhere in these million pages. Please bare with me.

1. If you had to compare this game to another MMO, which would you go with? Because of the graphics, I can't help but think this is similar to something like Runescape, and was wondering if my impression is correct (not that it would be a bad thing, RS was my first MMO and will always have a place in my heart).

2. How is the game's economy? I love to get in-game-rich when I play games. I don't know why, but its always my favorite part. Does the game have an auction house of some kind? Can you trade with other players? Ect.

3. How is the community? I would assume the SC2 guild is a great group of people, but how is the rest of the population?

4. Can I show off? I love having gear/achievments/vaniety items that say "I am awesome" to everyone who looks at them.

5. How is the PvE?

6. How is the PvP?

7. Is there an article/guide you would suggest to give me a feel for how the game plays?

8. What is your favorite part of the game? Why?


1. every other korean mmo ever
2. demethos (our server) has a pretty shit economy compared to the other servers. you can trade and sell stuff from shops that you buy with nx cash
3. MS community blows until high levels, the high level legit community is pretty good
4. depends, if you are a nx whore you'll just have nx items that cover up all the in-game ones, because in-game ones are ugly as hell. people will not be able to see the stats on your equips just by looking at you, or by checking your char profile - only if you trade someone will they be able to see how 1337 your stuff is
5. boring (but what do you expect?)
6. boring - lag
7. youtube
8. hanging out... if you're looking forward to this game for the gameplay you'll probably get bored in a week or two, which is why we recommend everyone new to chat and get to know each other

You make it sound so depressing. v__v


if there was no TL guild for me to hang out with i would never have played the game because it's honestly not that good, of course this is up to your own opinion


I have honestly never played a mmo that I found good lol. The drawing factor of every mmo to me is the players that are with you. =P

On August 11 2011 15:36 Nub4ever wrote:
He's+ Show Spoiler +
Kyuukyuu'ing

:D

teh joke... itsbad...


It took me a second but LOOL

Falco252
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
France197 Posts
August 11 2011 07:07 GMT
#4758
1. every other korean mmo ever

Haha, so all koreans mmo are the same, so are korean fps :D
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 07:10:25
August 11 2011 07:08 GMT
#4759
On August 11 2011 15:36 Nub4ever wrote:
He's+ Show Spoiler +
Kyuukyuu'ing

:D

teh joke... itsbad...

still downloading at 70 kb/s at 31%!! olololololollolol


wait who are you on MS? everyone has called me QQ since the beginning of time

On August 11 2011 16:07 Falco252 wrote:
1. every other korean mmo ever

Haha, so all koreans mmo are the same, so are korean fps :D


i have not actually played many other korean MMOs, and the ones i did play i didn't get past level 30 or second job or whatever "second milestone" there was after picking your first job, since they tended to be such grindfests. i guess in that respect maple is better than other korean mmos because at least you can reach 3rd job with ease, but since it has a distinct lack of useful quests pretty much until fourth job it is still just straight grinding.
Contagious
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States1319 Posts
August 11 2011 07:20 GMT
#4760
I have been so bored lately with SC2, I kind of want to reinstall this game, especially since EXP curve change. I just need a brainless game I can play when I'm bored/drunk.
Prev 1 236 237 238 239 240 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings120
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 162
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 311
Bale 19
Terrorterran 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
Doublelift5843
JimRising 738
Counter-Strike
minikerr26
taco 11
Other Games
summit1g12146
C9.Mang0347
PiLiPiLi12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1069
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP160
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 2m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 2m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 2m
Replay Cast
21h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.