• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:06
CEST 05:06
KST 12:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8750 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 236

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 234 235 236 237 238 405 Next
Falco252
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
France197 Posts
August 08 2011 11:07 GMT
#4701
Well, I can connect on Dementhos without any proxy oO
Well didn't created any char tho, so didn't played, maybe it'll crash here
Just sometimes there is a popup who says you should play on east coast(EU) server instead of NA one...
I'm gonna do a Gunslinger I think.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
August 08 2011 12:04 GMT
#4702
On August 08 2011 15:39 katzby wrote:
Do you guys still play? I sold all my MapleStory accounts, but I'm remaking a new just for fun one in Demethos if the TeamLiquid guild is still alive.

You SOLD your accounts? D=
Here's my philosophy on MapleStory: nobody quits forever. At one point in life, you will come back - even for a short while - to play for giggles and whatever. That being said, we're somewhat active right now, with anywhere from 3-10 guildies online at a given time. I think the peak hour for us is about 9-10PM EST.

On August 08 2011 17:23 saltywet wrote:
i'm using windows 7 and i tried installing and running maple story last week.

i have compatability issues and i always get this warning. anyone have any ideas how to fix?

I'm running Win7x64 and MapleStory works fine (installed under x86(32bit) folder, which should be default I think?), just ignore the warning. If there's actual problems for some reason, then I guess you can run it under compatibility mode for WinXP or something.

On August 08 2011 20:07 Falco252 wrote:
Well, I can connect on Dementhos without any proxy oO
Well didn't created any char tho, so didn't played, maybe it'll crash here
Just sometimes there is a popup who says you should play on east coast(EU) server instead of NA one...
I'm gonna do a Gunslinger I think.

Future corsair, yay!
[TLMS] REBOOT
Falco252
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
France197 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-08 12:53:21
August 08 2011 12:23 GMT
#4703
Lol I can't login anymore, is the website down?
With hotspot shield can't login neither to the TS3 nor nexon website

Well it's not the website itself, I get an 504 error when trying to connect.

Edit : The server application is currently experiencing difficulties processing the page.

Or the database may be under maintenance. Please try to visit this page at a later time.
1337MaGiX
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada11 Posts
August 08 2011 13:17 GMT
#4704
checked this morning. even though maplestory website says we can log-in and connect I still couldn't connect to maplestory... hope it'll be up by tonight!
Zickzackzick
Profile Joined May 2011
Taiwan99 Posts
August 08 2011 14:44 GMT
#4705
er i've been playing for the past few hours o_o"
zerg da beast breh
Falco252
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
France197 Posts
August 08 2011 15:12 GMT
#4706
KK could play, ID : Falco252, I have decent ping
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
August 08 2011 15:22 GMT
#4707
On August 09 2011 00:12 Falco252 wrote:
KK could play, ID : Falco252, I have decent ping

PM terriblegear or capeqt in-game because I won't be online until at least 8 hours later... or if you still need an invite by them, PM opshot1.

Also... did anyone pick up KlueyTL yet?
[TLMS] REBOOT
Falco252
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
France197 Posts
August 08 2011 16:00 GMT
#4708
Yeah, leveling is way faster, lvl 10 in 25mins, instead of more than 8 hours in closed beta :o

OpticalShot : I saw that we need to pm someone in game but the op also says that I should write my GID here.
Btw does the channel matter anything? I remember than everyone were on CH1 on closed beta because they thought it was Chapter 1, but can I whisp people in channel 4 from channel 6?
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
August 08 2011 16:04 GMT
#4709
On August 09 2011 01:00 Falco252 wrote:
Yeah, leveling is way faster, lvl 10 in 25mins, instead of more than 8 hours in closed beta :o

OpticalShot : I saw that we need to pm someone in game but the op also says that I should write my GID here.
Btw does the channel matter anything? I remember than everyone were on CH1 on closed beta because they thought it was Chapter 1, but can I whisp people in channel 4 from channel 6?

Good good you've read the OP =D We spent hours organizing that unorganized shit lol. I bolded the in-game part because I don't want you to PM those names in TL. Whispers work across channels but to be invited to guild, you must be in the same channel as the person inviting you.
[TLMS] REBOOT
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-08 17:47:39
August 08 2011 17:46 GMT
#4710
On August 08 2011 15:39 katzby wrote:
Do you guys still play? I sold all my MapleStory accounts, but I'm remaking a new just for fun one in Demethos if the TeamLiquid guild is still alive.


Most of the ms accounts being sold now are either botting accounts or accounts that were hacked or scammed, but I'd like to hope the accounts you sold are the exception.
I like to ninja stuffs.
xHassassin
Profile Joined November 2010
United States270 Posts
August 08 2011 17:55 GMT
#4711
Ok can someone fill me in on what happened since I quit?

I left at around the introduction of Cygnus Knights. What other classes got put in?

Also I heard leveling got a lot easier?
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
August 08 2011 17:59 GMT
#4712
I think I was quit at about the same time but now there are a bunch of new classes, PvP, lvling is a breeze, I got from 27-104 in ~2 weeks theres crafting too. They added dual blades evans arans, battle mages, mechanics and some archer class
Dota 3hard5me
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
August 08 2011 18:03 GMT
#4713
On August 09 2011 02:46 xusam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2011 15:39 katzby wrote:
Do you guys still play? I sold all my MapleStory accounts, but I'm remaking a new just for fun one in Demethos if the TeamLiquid guild is still alive.


Most of the ms accounts being sold now are either botting accounts or accounts that were hacked or scammed, but I'd like to hope the accounts you sold are the exception.

Sam checking the TL MS thread @ work like me <3
Oh right I didn't consider the possibility that katzby sold botting accounts and supported the North American communist regime but judging from katzby's other posts (and that other genuine blog regarding a particular ugly turtle) I think we don't have to worry too much.

Besides, I hold the hammer in the guild now, keeping it clean man. TL are not haxx0rs wtf!!
[TLMS] REBOOT
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-08 18:11:03
August 08 2011 18:07 GMT
#4714
TL haxors forever. Long live OPshot the king haxor.

Someone smega that please.

Botting isn't that big of a deal honestly, not pointing fingers at the guys in the forums, but people do steal/hack others accounts and then sell them for profits. Not cool. Especially not cool when it happened to our good friend tarias although he retained his account but still lost his gears.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Falco252
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
France197 Posts
August 08 2011 18:17 GMT
#4715
Your account still can be hacked with PIC stuff?
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
August 08 2011 18:24 GMT
#4716
True, but then Tarias came back richer than ever lol. Helps to have some powerful friends eh?

Falco as long as you don't buy mesos from fishy third parties or download hacking tools (which end up stealing your information half the time), you won't get hacked. Also, to be blunt... none of us really have enough gear/money for hackers to be interested lol. Maybe a certain corsair that is not me have something really awesome everyone in server (well, just the sairs and mechs) are drooling over =P
[TLMS] REBOOT
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
August 08 2011 18:54 GMT
#4717
Uuuuughhh pirates kick my ass... back to mp3
Dota 3hard5me
Gimmickkz
Profile Joined April 2011
154 Posts
August 08 2011 19:17 GMT
#4718
So uh,... what's the way to get gear now? I used to use the maker skill and now it's gone i'm lost :3
Nuttyguy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom1526 Posts
August 08 2011 19:46 GMT
#4719
On August 09 2011 04:17 Gimmickkz wrote:
So uh,... what's the way to get gear now? I used to use the maker skill and now it's gone i'm lost :3

Crafting in mining town which is found at every town, theres a portal. You need to learn profession and mine ores and make your own stuff and level the skills up.
Press b
katzby
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States110 Posts
August 08 2011 20:59 GMT
#4720
On August 08 2011 17:47 Zickzackzick wrote:
@katzby a few of us play

@ saltywet if u get the warning just say "run anyways" or run as administrator


Okay awesome, who should I contact?
Prev 1 234 235 236 237 238 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 194
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 566
NaDa 47
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g10181
JimRising 693
WinterStarcraft367
Mew2King97
ViBE90
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1351
BasetradeTV274
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• davetesta45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush756
• Lourlo430
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 54m
INu's Battles
8h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 54m
Replay Cast
19h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.