• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:56
CEST 09:56
KST 16:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9123 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 234

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 232 233 234 235 236 405 Next
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
August 05 2011 11:49 GMT
#4661
On August 05 2011 18:11 bumatlarge wrote:
aw i want to fail pvp more why is it downy?

Pirates (buccs + sairs) are terribad at PvP. We got nexon'd hard in terms of that.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Zickzackzick
Profile Joined May 2011
Taiwan99 Posts
August 05 2011 15:36 GMT
#4662
Lmao, u guys kno the quest to get the Cygnus skill? (getting dew from rabbits in ariant) well a guy started it from lvl 70 and kept hunting until 119 66% and he only got 9/20 dews rofl... = =
zerg da beast breh
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
August 05 2011 16:06 GMT
#4663
On August 06 2011 00:36 Zickzackzick wrote:
Lmao, u guys kno the quest to get the Cygnus skill? (getting dew from rabbits in ariant) well a guy started it from lvl 70 and kept hunting until 119 66% and he only got 9/20 dews rofl... = =

Cool story bro.
God Bless
Deltablazy
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada580 Posts
August 05 2011 16:48 GMT
#4664
On August 06 2011 00:36 Zickzackzick wrote:
Lmao, u guys kno the quest to get the Cygnus skill? (getting dew from rabbits in ariant) well a guy started it from lvl 70 and kept hunting until 119 66% and he only got 9/20 dews rofl... = =

http://i.imgur.com/g1KbK.png
Honestly, I wasted more time on that than I would have if I just remade my char to the same level.
xHassassin
Profile Joined November 2010
United States270 Posts
August 05 2011 17:57 GMT
#4665
What class do you guys recommend? I had a level 70 hermit before I quit like 3 years ago and I might come back.

:V

I hear mechanics are pretty broken.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
August 05 2011 18:31 GMT
#4666
On August 06 2011 02:57 xHassassin wrote:
What class do you guys recommend? I had a level 70 hermit before I quit like 3 years ago and I might come back.

:V

I hear mechanics are pretty broken.

Make sure you create new character in DEMETHOS! =D
Leveling is easy and quick, probably quick enough so you can try a couple characters to level ~50 in one day then decide which class to stick with. There are many new elements to the game - two of the recent major updates being crafting and PvP - so you'll have a plenty to learn and enjoy!
[TLMS] REBOOT
Daozzt
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1263 Posts
August 05 2011 19:15 GMT
#4667
On August 06 2011 03:31 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2011 02:57 xHassassin wrote:
What class do you guys recommend? I had a level 70 hermit before I quit like 3 years ago and I might come back.

:V

I hear mechanics are pretty broken.

Make sure you create new character in DEMETHOS! =D
Leveling is easy and quick, probably quick enough so you can try a couple characters to level ~50 in one day then decide which class to stick with. There are many new elements to the game - two of the recent major updates being crafting and PvP - so you'll have a plenty to learn and enjoy!



OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
August 05 2011 22:26 GMT
#4668
On August 05 2011 17:12 Falco252 wrote:
Hi!
I remember I played this game about 6 years ago, it was very boring, the only monsters I saw were green and red snails, you took 10minutes killing one even tho you were lvl 10(wich took around 10 hours to get) But I really liked the 2d "action" idea.
But I wanna give him a 2nd chance, now it looks kinda good, but I guess the only way to find out is to try it out huh?

So can someone make an NA account for me please? With ID Falco252, take w/e password you want, I'll change it.
Thanks.

(I know that I'm not the 5k poster guy, but I often don't have anything to say, and I'm still bad at english, and even on french forums I don't post often neither)

You probably want to be online (preferably on teamspeak) while someone creates it for you, we need a legitimate e-mail address so that you can verify the account.
[TLMS] REBOOT
NationInArms
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1553 Posts
August 06 2011 01:45 GMT
#4669
Can MapleStory Adventures (aka ms for fb) be discussed here?
BW for life | Fantasy, MMA, SlayerS_Boxer | Taengoo! n_n | "Lelouch vi Britannia commands you! Obey me, subjects! OBEY ME, WORLD!" | <3 Emi
Zickzackzick
Profile Joined May 2011
Taiwan99 Posts
August 06 2011 02:01 GMT
#4670
On August 06 2011 10:45 NationInArms wrote:
Can MapleStory Adventures (aka ms for fb) be discussed here?

you can get free stuff for the real maplestory from that right?
zerg da beast breh
NationInArms
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1553 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-06 22:08:11
August 06 2011 18:45 GMT
#4671
On August 06 2011 11:01 Zickzackzick wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2011 10:45 NationInArms wrote:
Can MapleStory Adventures (aka ms for fb) be discussed here?

you can get free stuff for the real maplestory from that right?


I have no idea, just started and its....not that good, but still decent I guess.
Yeah, you get some kind of award.
BW for life | Fantasy, MMA, SlayerS_Boxer | Taengoo! n_n | "Lelouch vi Britannia commands you! Obey me, subjects! OBEY ME, WORLD!" | <3 Emi
Zickzackzick
Profile Joined May 2011
Taiwan99 Posts
August 07 2011 00:59 GMT
#4672
the leader of team liquid... has fallen

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
zerg da beast breh
skyryn
Profile Joined March 2011
18 Posts
August 07 2011 01:08 GMT
#4673
who dat sexy wildhunter whos staring down evil in its face and saying " I don't give a shit man, I'll just solo it"
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
August 07 2011 02:28 GMT
#4674
and probably took the rest of the 43min to kill it
meltzu
Profile Joined November 2010
Finland41 Posts
August 07 2011 04:57 GMT
#4675
I started playing the game after a long time just a while ago. I got a lvl 115 Hermit and been doing PvP to level up. You guys got any good spots to train at, or should I continue with doing PvP?
Zickzackzick
Profile Joined May 2011
Taiwan99 Posts
August 07 2011 13:29 GMT
#4676
4th level of rarity out for potentials in kms... omg
zerg da beast breh
1337MaGiX
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada11 Posts
August 07 2011 14:23 GMT
#4677
just joined teamliquid on deme 2 days ago. dropping by to say hi =]
1337MaGiX
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada11 Posts
August 07 2011 14:29 GMT
#4678
anybody else getting nexon'd right now? can't seem to log in...
Zickzackzick
Profile Joined May 2011
Taiwan99 Posts
August 07 2011 14:38 GMT
#4679
On August 07 2011 23:29 1337MaGiX wrote:
anybody else getting nexon'd right now? can't seem to log in...

you are not alone brother
zerg da beast breh
Falco252
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
France197 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-07 15:55:00
August 07 2011 15:50 GMT
#4680
Downloadin it right now, I should have finished download right nao, but I only have half my bandwith
http://www.fileplanet.com/163784/160000/fileinfo/Maple-Story-Client-[Free-MMO

This is the good client right? If else I'm screwed.


Edit : Download bugged @ 98% yeaahhhh
Prev 1 232 233 234 235 236 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 199
Shinee 91
Hyun 85
Killer 48
Snow 48
Hm[arnc] 46
Bale 24
ZergMaN 19
sorry 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 655
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g7929
WinterStarcraft502
ArmadaUGS72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick762
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Lourlo1544
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 4m
INu's Battles
4h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 4m
Replay Cast
15h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.