• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:30
CEST 22:30
KST 05:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8759 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 203

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 201 202 203 204 205 405 Next
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
May 12 2011 08:26 GMT
#4041
On May 12 2011 15:30 Baituri wrote:
Hey there,

Just started to play again and it will be nice if I could join the guild
I do have some previous experience with the game, but that is from years ago. When leveling still was kind of hard. I got to ~ lvl 60 on that character.

Hopefully I will see you online


What is your name?
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Profile Joined December 2010
Denmark697 Posts
May 12 2011 09:13 GMT
#4042
Oh yea - I should prob give my ingame name too...

Its ZaphodTL - lvl 42 I/L at the time of writing this.
Go try StarBow on the Arcade. TL thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=440661
Baituri
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands1501 Posts
May 12 2011 10:09 GMT
#4043
On May 12 2011 17:26 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2011 15:30 Baituri wrote:
Hey there,

Just started to play again and it will be nice if I could join the guild
I do have some previous experience with the game, but that is from years ago. When leveling still was kind of hard. I got to ~ lvl 60 on that character.

Hopefully I will see you online


What is your name?


Always forget the most obvious things
BaituriTL is my name. But at the moment I am at school, so I will probably contact someone who is online at that moment.
Kontraband
Profile Joined January 2011
United States8 Posts
May 12 2011 10:10 GMT
#4044
Lame, I've played this game since beta, all my characters are on Scania though
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
May 12 2011 12:41 GMT
#4045
awesome banner!
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
May 12 2011 16:11 GMT
#4046
On May 12 2011 15:09 Kyuukyuu wrote:


recorded a long time ago. also uploading a zak quad right now

edit:


Man I was so weak back then
JonsaBoy
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Denmark457 Posts
May 12 2011 16:43 GMT
#4047
We should do more videos so the newcomers can see how awesome we are.
TLMS
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
May 12 2011 18:33 GMT
#4048
On May 13 2011 01:43 JonsaBoy wrote:
We should do more videos so the newcomers can see how awesome we are.

You're not awesome.
God Bless
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
May 12 2011 18:58 GMT
#4049
On May 13 2011 01:11 Yomi.Doom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2011 15:09 Kyuukyuu wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DclDNNZhtM0

recorded a long time ago. also uploading a zak quad right now

edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4ncecO9GVI


Man I was so weak back then


i'm still about the same
igLeX
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada140 Posts
May 12 2011 22:59 GMT
#4050
I'm looking to start playing again :D I was in the guild before but I got kicked because I stopped playing. My IGN is LiquidDawN.
Shriji
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2 Posts
May 13 2011 00:52 GMT
#4051
Hey

IGN- Shriji
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
May 13 2011 00:55 GMT
#4052
... you made a new account to post your name again?
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 13 2011 00:55 GMT
#4053
lol
i'm talking to him right now
[TLMS] REBOOT
Rainbow
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States249 Posts
May 13 2011 02:26 GMT
#4054
Hi everyone, me and my friend have a LOT of extra time now that exams are over, but I was just wondering, which world do should we roll our characters in? We want to start new guys and hopefully join the guild? Or just have other people to play with
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 02:58:16
May 13 2011 02:48 GMT
#4055
On May 13 2011 11:26 Rainbow wrote:
Hi everyone, me and my friend have a LOT of extra time now that exams are over, but I was just wondering, which world do should we roll our characters in? We want to start new guys and hopefully join the guild? Or just have other people to play with

Hi Rainbow, we are in demethos GMS, but read the OP please. It has all the information you will need. Thanks.

On May 08 2011 04:05 levyee wrote:
hey i wanna join

ign Shriji

On May 13 2011 09:52 Shriji wrote:
Hey

IGN- Shriji

On May 13 2011 09:55 Kyuukyuu wrote:
... you made a new account to post your name again?

On May 13 2011 09:55 OpticalShot wrote:
lol
i'm talking to him right now


I say those progression of posts are almost as good as Neo's first quiz. I also vote they go under a new section of the OP called: ways to not get invited into the guild. haha
I like to ninja stuffs.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 13 2011 03:06 GMT
#4056
lol dam i was so stupid k i'll include that in the OP
[TLMS] REBOOT
Rainbow
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States249 Posts
May 13 2011 04:42 GMT
#4057
Agh thanks for telling me xusam. I can't believe I missed that in the OP... anyways me and my friend will start playing in Demethos I guess ^^ see you all online!
FlamingPhoenix
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada14 Posts
May 13 2011 05:13 GMT
#4058
Hey all, just got back into maplestory, stopped playing after the third job was released and id like to join the guild.

IGN: Rapidfool
I know that i do not know
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 13 2011 12:20 GMT
#4059
Become-a-Kritty-day

[image loading]

[TLMS] REBOOT
Neos
Profile Joined June 2009
United States400 Posts
May 13 2011 12:49 GMT
#4060
[image loading]
Prev 1 201 202 203 204 205 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O142
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason417
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 608
ZZZero.O 142
Zeus 65
soO 55
Hyun 44
Dota 2
qojqva2212
canceldota40
League of Legends
Doublelift1077
Counter-Strike
fl0m5712
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4115
Liquid`Hasu656
Other Games
summit1g5030
FrodaN1249
KnowMe336
ToD251
Pyrionflax212
420jenkins193
Livibee175
QueenE104
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick777
StarCraft 2
angryscii 39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 105
• Hupsaiya 49
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 33
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1834
Other Games
• imaqtpie863
• Shiphtur711
• Scarra1
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 30m
Patches Events
18h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 30m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.