• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:16
CEST 08:16
KST 15:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8685 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 205

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 405 Next
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
May 14 2011 23:57 GMT
#4081
Wow nitty, thats awesome:D
Go big, or go home!
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
May 15 2011 00:00 GMT
#4082
On May 14 2011 16:35 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 14:06 Kamille wrote:
On May 14 2011 08:46 Kyuukyuu wrote:
today i met a french chick named kamille


It is of French origin. Normally, it would be spelled Camille, but mine is taken from a character. I just hope you didn't butcher the name. The french ll is pronounced as a y.


Here in Canadia WE KNOW OUR FRENCH

and also she introduced herself so i knew how to say it


You're not from Quebec and even if you were, you would be a fake Frenchie.
Priphea
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
May 15 2011 00:09 GMT
#4083
I can speak and understand French (verbal/written) bro. Just can't write it.
mansa
Profile Joined May 2011
Philippines336 Posts
May 15 2011 11:30 GMT
#4084
Hi guys, I've recently joined TL but I lurked for a year and so. I'm interested in joining this guild I just recently started playing maplestory global when I discovered OpenVPN. :D My friend and I wanted to join :D

My Maplestory ID is mansaBW and my friend's is Cracklingz :D
Zickzackzick
Profile Joined May 2011
Taiwan99 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-17 09:05:34
May 15 2011 11:31 GMT
#4085
Hey, according to NittyFish i have to post too so i made this account

IGN: TLZergling
(made a new account instead of cracklingz)

looking forward to a good time with you all ^^
zerg da beast breh
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
May 15 2011 17:04 GMT
#4086
Does any of you gosus have a spare evo 2 and evo 1 for a poor hacked paladin?
Go big, or go home!
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 15 2011 18:29 GMT
#4087
Tarias i'll take one off error for you
[TLMS] REBOOT
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
May 15 2011 22:30 GMT
#4088
I'm back at home now. Don't know how much MS I'll be playing, if any at all.
KorvMoij
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden327 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-16 01:17:15
May 16 2011 01:16 GMT
#4089
Heyo, id really love to join the guild, ign is im2pro4me disregard the ign's noobyness
[KM]
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
May 16 2011 14:23 GMT
#4090
On May 16 2011 07:30 Yomi.Doom wrote:
I'm back at home now. Don't know how much MS I'll be playing, if any at all.

Sad times Can you return my stuff that you were selling for me though?
Go big, or go home!
JonsaBoy
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Denmark457 Posts
May 16 2011 17:02 GMT
#4091
Nao did you have AR30? I need :d
TLMS
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
May 16 2011 17:20 GMT
#4092
i has many, I get them to you later tonight
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
May 16 2011 20:58 GMT
#4093
Hey kritty, Tim is looking for some DB book, mirror image 30(?) I think he said, and venom 30 he wanted me to ask if you had those.
Go big, or go home!
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
May 17 2011 04:53 GMT
#4094
I don't have any DB books left. I gave them all away already.
Priphea
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
May 17 2011 16:10 GMT
#4095
Anyone get banned?
I like to ninja stuffs.
SanMaya
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands74 Posts
May 17 2011 16:50 GMT
#4096
On May 18 2011 01:10 xusam wrote:
Anyone get banned?


Don't think I did.
Havent tried actually playing, but I can still login on the website :D
TLMS
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
May 17 2011 17:55 GMT
#4097
I think I got banned... which is strange considered that I did nothing but sit in fm1 all week. Good thing Tarias got his skull back yesterday.
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-17 19:20:49
May 17 2011 18:40 GMT
#4098
:O If you got banned for no reason you should prolly send nexon a ticket..
Edit: Did you get banned Sam?
Go big, or go home!
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
May 17 2011 19:29 GMT
#4099
I band u all.
God Bless
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
May 17 2011 20:48 GMT
#4100
I was asking about jokers exploit mule being banned or not.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3906
Mong 80
sorry 34
ToSsGirL 11
Noble 10
Icarus 8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Other Games
summit1g7957
WinterStarcraft609
C9.Mang0264
Sick156
ceh923
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• StrangeGG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Lourlo1032
• Stunt426
Other Games
• Shiphtur531
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 44m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.