• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:02
CEST 02:02
KST 09:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8831 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 154

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 405 Next
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
March 24 2011 01:49 GMT
#3061
Can't I get one of you to make a char on Khaini so you get the 500 NX? My alternate account doesn't get used cause it's full of Khaini mules that are empty ^_^

I also have to find a way to get 500 NX...Think I read somewhere that you can't buy NX cards for MTS use for some reason...
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
awesomoboi
Profile Joined April 2010
United States42 Posts
March 24 2011 04:17 GMT
#3062
On March 24 2011 10:49 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Think I read somewhere that you can't buy NX cards for MTS use for some reason...


Almost 100% sure it's the other way around. I buy NX cards and can use the NX for MTS. I don't think you can use NX bought from the website via paypal/cards/etc. for MTS though.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
March 24 2011 04:19 GMT
#3063
On March 24 2011 13:17 awesomoboi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 10:49 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Think I read somewhere that you can't buy NX cards for MTS use for some reason...

I don't think you can use NX bought from the website via paypal/cards/etc. for MTS though.

This is correct.
God Bless
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-24 07:28:21
March 24 2011 07:27 GMT
#3064
Share your keyboard layout, I'm curious! (especially Nitty's and Profit's)

[image loading]

Macros:
on 1 (leaf): MW + booster
on shift (sword): flamethrower + ice splitter
[TLMS] REBOOT
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
March 24 2011 07:30 GMT
#3065
Profit's keyboard is fucked up. He's got like jump on A and skills and shit on like F1 buttons and stuff all over the place.
God Bless
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
March 24 2011 10:21 GMT
#3066
sup

[image loading]

ps probably gonna be semi-inactive for a bit. I got burnt out a bit and I need to devote a substantial time =[

pps If anyone has slots in their store I have two things I need to sell cause I owe terrible some money
RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
Profitlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States94 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-24 10:26:54
March 24 2011 10:26 GMT
#3067
[image loading]

Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
March 24 2011 10:37 GMT
#3068
[image loading]

T: Flamethrower+Iceshot
Space: Recoil+Wings

I put all-cures on C when bossing.
No I'm never serious.
MiraKul
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Malaysia498 Posts
March 24 2011 10:38 GMT
#3069
Got this from the 1st post.

If you have not played MS since before the Big Bang update, know that the game has changed a lot. The most important thing you need to know is that the old EXP curve, which used to be insane amounts of grinding, has been reduced by up to 85%. It is now fairly easy to level to 120 (fourth job) with just a moderate amount of activity.


How long does it take to lvl.120? I used to play MS and grind alot of time .
ovrpwrd
Neos
Profile Joined June 2009
United States400 Posts
March 24 2011 13:29 GMT
#3070
[image loading]

Insert: Soul Arrow + Booster + Focus
8: Hog Mount

On March 24 2011 19:38 MiraKul wrote:
How long does it take to lvl.120? I used to play MS and grind alot of time .

About a week and a half for me
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
March 24 2011 13:41 GMT
#3071
[image loading]
Iam using a gampad though.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-24 13:51:35
March 24 2011 13:46 GMT
#3072
I'd say 1-120 can take 70 to 100 hours of grinding time. The factor being how good your equips are which directly affects how fast you can kill mobs for exp. Obviously this is assuming you are grinding on the correct mobs and at the correct maps. Depending on when you used to play the game, I'm going to do an equivalent level comparison below.

2005 to 2006 level 30 = level 120 now
2007 to 2008 level 70 = level 120 now
2009 level 100 = level 120 now

I could be wrong but that's my best guess in terms of the level of achievement getting to level 120 feels like nowadays. It's almost like for old school players, to play maplestory the way you want to play the game nowadays, you have to get to 120 just to feel like you are actually beginning to enjoy the in game content.

That is my opinion on why nexon has made leveling to 120 and leveling in general faster. They want us to get further ahead level wise so they can make more money off of us lol.
I like to ninja stuffs.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 24 2011 14:01 GMT
#3073
Interesting how nobody uses the number keys for buffs... I see us sairs like to have cannon/torp on ASX keys
[TLMS] REBOOT
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
March 24 2011 16:58 GMT
#3074
Ok. There is an alliance hack going around so if you see people who used to be in an alliance and is not anymore, its cuz they got alliance hacked.
I like to ninja stuffs.
MiraKul
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Malaysia498 Posts
March 24 2011 17:12 GMT
#3075
On March 24 2011 22:29 Neos wrote:
[image loading]

Insert: Soul Arrow + Booster + Focus
8: Hog Mount

Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 19:38 MiraKul wrote:
How long does it take to lvl.120? I used to play MS and grind alot of time .

About a week and a half for me



Wow.. tht is fast -_-"
ovrpwrd
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-24 20:17:04
March 24 2011 20:14 GMT
#3076
Um I uploaded a new world ranking spreadsheet to google documents. I also gave permission to the people that have access to it now the ability to add other people to the share list as you see fit.

To Error, if you want to change the categories under the notes section feel free to edit them if they aren't clear. My forte is definitely in math and not describing things lol.

To everyone else, although it's really easy to communicate through this thread, I find it easier to just use google docs when it comes to very long lists in spreadsheets.

Don't get me wrong though cuz I love the TL forums. =)
I like to ninja stuffs.
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
March 24 2011 20:51 GMT
#3077
[image loading]
I found out today that when czak dispels, it dispels seduce as well. That means that shads and BaMs can be sed mules too if they hold the meso guard/conversion keys in anticipation of czak dispelling.

Here's what I'm thinking for parties right now:
+ Show Spoiler [Sed Party] +
Kritty
Tarias
GraceofLord (if he can come)
mnvr (if he can come)
Rayman
Gina

Back-up sed mules will be Sam, nao (if he can make it), QQ, Joker, and then the bowmen.


+ Show Spoiler [Party 2] +
Nao (if he can make it)
Nitty
Sam
Error
QQ
Profit (if he shows)


+ Show Spoiler [Party 3] +
Terrible
Opshot
Kes
Joker


Justification: Our first priority is keeping the sed mules alive so that we keep seduce off of people who can't survive a seduce. That's why I put all the sed mules in one party with the bishop, so the bishop can immediately heal anyone who gets seduced. I chose the sed mules with survivability in mind. Maxed SS and meso guard gives Kritty insane avoid and tankiness, making him the ideal sed mule. Pallies have lots of HP and tons of weapon defense (Tarias you should wear a shield). mnvr and rayman also have tons of HP.

The other two parties are focused on maximizing DPS. We have SE, ADA, and MW as party buffs boosting attack, so we want both parties to have these if possible. Unfortunately, we only have QQ to cast ADA, so we want to stack as much DPS in the ADA party as possible. Nao, Sam, and our 3 sairs are the strongest 5 I think, so they should be in the ADA party. However, putting all 5 with QQ would leave them without SE, so I switched the weakest sair with myself or terrible. I don't have any data on who is the weakest sair or the stronger archer, so it would be helpful if you can supply feedback or do damage tests.

So if you guys have any suggestions or criticisms, please don't hesitate to comment. My take on strategy will come soon.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 24 2011 20:58 GMT
#3078
Can nMn not make it?

Also I have like 8k HP without Conversion, isn't that enough for sed
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-24 21:05:24
March 24 2011 21:04 GMT
#3079
Shinra has disbanded according to a buddy who was in Shinra. This leaves PKTacoRaiper and lilxkasumi probably guidless. And Sam, can you tell me how to discuss this in the Google doc?
On March 25 2011 05:58 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Can nMn not make it?

Also I have like 8k HP without Conversion, isn't that enough for sed

Yes, that's enough for sed, but we really want ADA for a DPS party. You will be a back-up sed mule.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
March 24 2011 21:05 GMT
#3080
I'm not 100% sure I can make it anymore. Huge project due tomorrow, and if I don't finish, me and my partner might use some late days on it. There's probably like 70-80% chance I'll make it though.
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings84
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O149
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 833
ZZZero.O 149
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
Doublelift6263
JimRising 823
Other Games
summit1g10060
FrodaN3097
C9.Mang0243
KnowMe146
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP92
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 58m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 58m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 58m
Replay Cast
22h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.