• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:59
CEST 03:59
KST 10:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7121 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 156

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 405 Next
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
March 25 2011 05:29 GMT
#3101
On March 25 2011 13:01 kesrith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 12:57 xusam wrote:
guys we famous again...

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/1945828/1/Watch_out_for_TeamLiquid_guild_on_Deme.html

and the dumb noob that replied said

"we stole the starcraft clan name cuz we not creative"

noobs these days dont even know how to troll...


OMFG it is that noob wildhunter. He ven blacklisted me from his shop.


Best part is the umadbro from Kes at the end. That made my evening ^_^
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
March 25 2011 05:41 GMT
#3102
On March 25 2011 13:17 tobi9999 wrote:
I was planning to transfer to Demethos after guild update so I could pass guild leadership... But I feel like I'd just be ditching 60 people. So unfortunately I'm stuck in Windia for a while.
(picture of my guild, it's awesome I know)
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


edit: i might transfer later..... idk yet x_x


Do you have 3 line VIP?
Priphea
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
March 25 2011 05:49 GMT
#3103
kesrith
ke5rith
153 DemethosGMS F/P Arch Mage
Hey u mad brah?

/thread

Win
God Bless
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 25 2011 05:50 GMT
#3104
On March 25 2011 13:37 JMave wrote:
hi guys. since BB in maplesea wont be out till late may or early june here, i was thinking of playing over with you guys since i won't really want to wait it out.

and with leveling being made much easier, how do you make money at lower levels considering you wont be bashing stuff for the most time?


There's a GFA quest to do, and you'll likely find a pot/EE scroll or two and that's enough to cover your basic expenses. Potions and stuff drop like mad at lower levels so you won't have to spend any money on those.
JMave
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Singapore1806 Posts
March 25 2011 06:18 GMT
#3105
oh thanks for the responses. since i dont liv ein north america, is the lag that comes with the proxy programme very bad?
火心 Jealous. I always loved that feeling when I was young. Embrace it.
Profitlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States94 Posts
March 25 2011 11:42 GMT
#3106
you guys actually posted on basil lol
JMave
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Singapore1806 Posts
March 25 2011 14:28 GMT
#3107
ah i can't play. the game is too laggy with the proxy x(
火心 Jealous. I always loved that feeling when I was young. Embrace it.
HappyCakes
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden76 Posts
March 25 2011 15:04 GMT
#3108
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 25 2011 12:57 xusam wrote:
guys we famous again...

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/1945828/1/Watch_out_for_TeamLiquid_guild_on_Deme.html

and the dumb noob that replied said

"we stole the starcraft clan name cuz we not creative"

noobs these days dont even know how to troll...



Funny enough, I had been training there for 15minutes, which he then came and started ksing me - So I called Kesrith, which came and helped me. Later on this nublets guild mate came and tried to help hjm with no suceed.
After another 30min of ksing, the nublet said he had to repot and would be back in 5minutes. Instead he logs off and his guild mate asks what really happend. I told him and he said he wasnt suprised and I should whisper him if it happens again.
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
March 25 2011 15:05 GMT
#3109
On March 25 2011 20:42 Profitlol wrote:
you guys actually posted on basil lol

It was worth it.
HappyCakes
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden76 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 15:13:03
March 25 2011 15:12 GMT
#3110
Also
On March 25 2011 13:17tobi9999 wrote:
I was planning to transfer to Demethos after guild update so I could pass guild leadership... But I feel like I'd just be ditching 60 people. So unfortunately I'm stuck in Windia for a while.
(picture of my guild, it's awesome I know)
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


edit: i might transfer later..... idk yet x_x


From basil v March 24 2011
tobi98053
AttackZerg
165 Windia Shadower
I once considered moving to Deme to join Teamliquid :/

But I decided against it because I hate SC2 with a passion.
SCBW forever ;P


Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 15:29:26
March 25 2011 15:29 GMT
#3111
I still watch more BW than SC2.
And I actually played some BW this year, unlike SC2.

We have everything from the diehard BW fan to the only joined TL after SC2 fanatic.
No I'm never serious.
HappyCakes
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden76 Posts
March 25 2011 15:42 GMT
#3112
On March 26 2011 00:29 Nytefish wrote:
I still watch more BW than SC2.
And I actually played some BW this year, unlike SC2.

We have everything from the diehard BW fan to the only joined TL after SC2 fanatic.


We don't want his stupidity anyways :d
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 15:47:02
March 25 2011 15:44 GMT
#3113
Well, on basil I never said teamliquid was a sc2 guild. But more like I tried to tell them that our guild is not named after the sc2 clan. I guess they ignored my post and focused more on the sc2 clan part.

And that is why I was always discouraged to post on forums mainly because I used to frequent MS related forums where the community is just awful.

I'm glad I found TL.net because this forum is by far superior to any MS related forums in terms of the community.

And I think tobi probably misread the basil thread because his posts on TL is inconsistent with his one post on basil regarding TL. I honestly thought of the TL guild of more of a BW guild if anything. I thought I was the only one that even cared about SC2 until i heard others talk about it in guild chat.
I like to ninja stuffs.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
March 25 2011 15:51 GMT
#3114
There are a few of us that watch SC2; but I'd still say the guild (and especially amongst the older guild members) is mostly comprised of SC:BW elitists.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 17:58:23
March 25 2011 17:57 GMT
#3115
On March 26 2011 00:42 HappyCakes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 00:29 Nytefish wrote:
I still watch more BW than SC2.
And I actually played some BW this year, unlike SC2.

We have everything from the diehard BW fan to the only joined TL after SC2 fanatic.


We don't want his stupidity anyways :d


Wait, what?

We don't want YOUR stupidity. BW > SC2 omg kick
HappyCakes
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden76 Posts
March 25 2011 18:02 GMT
#3116
On March 26 2011 02:57 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 00:42 HappyCakes wrote:
On March 26 2011 00:29 Nytefish wrote:
I still watch more BW than SC2.
And I actually played some BW this year, unlike SC2.

We have everything from the diehard BW fan to the only joined TL after SC2 fanatic.


We don't want his stupidity anyways :d


Wait, what?

We don't want YOUR stupidity. BW > SC2 omg kick


Eh, I meant more that he didnt want to join TeamLiquid because he thought all of us were Starcraft2.
Im watching BW when there is a stream. :[
skrzmark
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1528 Posts
March 25 2011 18:05 GMT
#3117
Anyone playing on Bera?
We got them GOM TvT's and them mlGG's
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
March 25 2011 18:28 GMT
#3118
I don't know about you, but AttackZerg is pretty chill on TL.
God Bless
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 25 2011 18:46 GMT
#3119
AttackZerg on MS isn't AttackZerg on TL though lol

happycakes i'm just playin
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
March 25 2011 19:20 GMT
#3120
It isn't? The fuck is going on there...
God Bless
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings120
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 162
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 311
Bale 19
Terrorterran 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
Doublelift5843
JimRising 738
Counter-Strike
minikerr26
taco 11
Other Games
summit1g12146
C9.Mang0347
PiLiPiLi12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1069
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP160
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 2m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 2m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 2m
Replay Cast
21h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.