• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:35
CEST 04:35
KST 11:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6942 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 152

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 405 Next
jaymik
Profile Joined November 2009
Korea (South)425 Posts
March 21 2011 03:50 GMT
#3021
[image loading]
jaymik kr/na
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
March 21 2011 06:36 GMT
#3022
I don't know if I have SE 30 anymore.

And why are you in a picture with DKTrish? Fuck that bitch. Hate her guts.
God Bless
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 21 2011 14:53 GMT
#3023
Calling for 14+ more pro LPQ runs tonight. Let's try to crack 2min 45s (I think our best is 2min 46s)!!!
[TLMS] REBOOT
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
March 21 2011 16:10 GMT
#3024
Is that Dragon Rider PQ? How hard is it?
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
March 21 2011 16:47 GMT
#3025
On March 21 2011 23:53 OpticalShot wrote:
Calling for 14+ more pro LPQ runs tonight. Let's try to crack 2min 45s (I think our best is 2min 46s)!!!


I'll join if we do them before I have to go to work. I need to get 3 line glasses eventually.
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
March 21 2011 16:51 GMT
#3026
On March 21 2011 15:36 Roffles wrote:
I don't know if I have SE 30 anymore.

And why are you in a picture with DKTrish? Fuck that bitch. Hate her guts.


It just happened to be there when we got out of DPQ.

On a side note, everyone remember to cancel their Netflix.
Priphea
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
March 21 2011 17:09 GMT
#3027
On March 22 2011 01:10 nosliw wrote:
Is that Dragon Rider PQ? How hard is it?


It's not hard per say, it's just reflect dmg is a pain. do it after you lvl to not lose xp
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
March 21 2011 18:11 GMT
#3028
get a racoon mask so you don't have to karma when you want to sell it.
I like to ninja stuffs.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
March 21 2011 19:30 GMT
#3029
Alright, so I think I'm going to get back into merching. Starting slow, not buying a mushy or anything, just a reg permit. Damn this shit is addicting.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-21 21:35:31
March 21 2011 21:06 GMT
#3030
Guys, there had been some discussions in the in-game guild chat regarding the guild joining an alliance. It seems like to me the main reason for doing this is to be able to easily put together a decent expedition for the higher tier boss runs. So because I'm still fairly new in demethos I'm not as familiar with who is in which guilds as most of the more senior guys here. I have already taken the initiative of making an excel sheet with everyone that is level 160 and above that are on rankings. I've also tracked theses peoples activity through the online rankings. No point in picking an alliance if all their high levels don't play anymore.

So the thing I need help with is finding out what guild these players are actually in. I've filled out a few already but there are still a whole lot missing. After we get a sense of which guilds these guys are in we can make a more informed decision on which guilds most likely meet our bossing needs.

Even if we decide not to pursue an alliance, the list might still be a good way to keep tabs on everyone as TL's dominance grows even larger.

I've uploaded the excel file on google docs so everyone can edited it pretty easily. I guess I'll be asking in game for peoples gmails.

Unless there is a way of using this website to share excel files.

EDIT: the highlighted names in the excel spreadsheet are the people that have been leveling up and are considered active...
I like to ninja stuffs.
Atarxia
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
29 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-21 23:33:07
March 21 2011 23:25 GMT
#3031
Wow... this topic really intrigued me. Haven't noticed since I registered. I used to have a level 98 crusader on windia years ago... I am pretty sure I still do have an access. But I am not sure if I should come back. >_< I am 21 in age right now, kinda weird to play such game now, lol.

Actually, never mind... can't afford time to come back. Oh well.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-22 00:29:08
March 22 2011 00:22 GMT
#3032
[image loading]

Doesn't work on any browsers :S

edit: what is this nexon game manager shit, anyone else get that?
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
March 22 2011 00:24 GMT
#3033
On March 21 2011 12:50 jaymik wrote:
[image loading]

What the crap DKTrish? I check this thread and first thing I see is a picture of her... I remember her hate of TL started with me and her at truckers where she was ksing me for hours and hours
_Ness_
Profile Joined January 2011
United States77 Posts
March 22 2011 01:09 GMT
#3034
grats on ACB! Fuck Trish, what a bitch..lol trying to ks us at LHC
Enderbantoo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States465 Posts
March 22 2011 01:14 GMT
#3035
On March 21 2011 15:36 Roffles wrote:
I don't know if I have SE 30 anymore.

And why are you in a picture with DKTrish? Fuck that bitch. Hate her guts.


oh man DKTrish, i remember her and gummy.... good (and terrible) times.
At the biggest upset of all of bw, Shanghai SPL finals 2011
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
March 22 2011 01:33 GMT
#3036
On March 22 2011 10:14 Enderbantoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2011 15:36 Roffles wrote:
I don't know if I have SE 30 anymore.

And why are you in a picture with DKTrish? Fuck that bitch. Hate her guts.


oh man DKTrish, i remember her and gummy.... good (and terrible) times.

Ahahaha best Gallos session ever.

Gummy just kept trollin her nonstop, but DKTrish never left. That bitch was content on getting 4 kills each spawn, and nothing more just to piss us off.
God Bless
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
March 22 2011 01:56 GMT
#3037
Is DKTrish really still following you guys around? Might be my fault... I was ksing her at truckers back then and she never left me alone after that
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 22 2011 14:52 GMT
#3038
Didn't boom my glasses <3 guess that's the end of my superhot LPQ fever, I guess I could run with my alts though.
[TLMS] REBOOT
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
March 22 2011 18:00 GMT
#3039
It seems like 3/26 at 5:00 PM est is a good time to czak. Unless anyone has other suggestions, I think we should plan for this time for now.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
March 22 2011 18:21 GMT
#3040
So much new shit in MS.
God Bless
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings176
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 203
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 222
Terrorterran 19
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
League of Legends
Doublelift5782
JimRising 750
Counter-Strike
taco 282
minikerr53
Other Games
summit1g12017
C9.Mang0414
PiLiPiLi10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1202
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP185
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 25m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 25m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 25m
Replay Cast
20h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.