• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:19
CEST 12:19
KST 19:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9208 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 118

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 405 Next
Loljke
Profile Joined January 2011
Ukraine246 Posts
February 25 2011 11:12 GMT
#2341
Guys where can i read what weapons with what stats i will need at 120+ lvls ? And everything abouts stats - whats important etc ? Im Wild Hunter
o.o
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
February 25 2011 13:02 GMT
#2342
On February 25 2011 20:12 Loljke wrote:
Guys where can i read what weapons with what stats i will need at 120+ lvls ? And everything abouts stats - whats important etc ? Im Wild Hunter


Hi loljke, it should be under the resources section of the first post in this thread. Those websites are all very good for references.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
February 25 2011 13:29 GMT
#2343
If you have a mushie, does it save your store chat history when you go offline?
No I'm never serious.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-25 13:31:26
February 25 2011 13:30 GMT
#2344
On February 25 2011 22:29 Nytefish wrote:
If you have a mushie, does it save your store chat history when you go offline?

Yes, but when you click to update shop, you better write down the names of people who offered, cause it goes away after you leave the shop. The log cleans slate everytime you leave shop.
God Bless
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
February 25 2011 15:56 GMT
#2345
yay 2x event saturday!
Loljke
Profile Joined January 2011
Ukraine246 Posts
February 25 2011 16:22 GMT
#2346
Guys what time will it be GMT? Of the event ?
o.o
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
February 25 2011 16:30 GMT
#2347
wooot 2x drop :D
hopefully i get some shield luk 60%s
:)
Magikarp9
Profile Joined November 2007
China6 Posts
February 25 2011 16:48 GMT
#2348
Hmm I last played MapleSEA in 2006, had a 11X crusader or so
Shit seems to have changed tons now?

Wonder if its worth playing again and starting anew with you guys.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
February 25 2011 16:58 GMT
#2349
Yea its worth it cuz we are awesome lol no but seriously there is so much more stuff to do and way easier to level. The hard thing is finding people to do in game stuff with but that's solved with this guild. I find its a lot more fun now that it doesn't take forever to level. Plus I find it more entertaining to level up so I can effectively do boss runs and pqs by working together with a group of people as compared to a few years ago where the motivation to level up is to wack at more mobs by my lonely self.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
February 25 2011 17:03 GMT
#2350
On February 25 2011 22:30 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2011 22:29 Nytefish wrote:
If you have a mushie, does it save your store chat history when you go offline?

Yes, but when you click to update shop, you better write down the names of people who offered, cause it goes away after you leave the shop. The log cleans slate everytime you leave shop.


Thanks, so far I've just had dumb offers, either really low or noob looking mech say 1b.
No I'm never serious.
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
February 25 2011 18:36 GMT
#2351
On February 26 2011 00:56 nosliw wrote:
yay 2x event saturday!

omg definitely gonna lvl up my BM during that time. I would appreciate it if everyone who borrowed my stuff return it so I won't take 3 hours to kill the bodyguards. Thanks.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
February 25 2011 19:09 GMT
#2352
On February 25 2011 14:52 MyHeroNoob wrote:
I dont get it kritty


That's what I looked like 1-2 years ago, before I let my hair grow out.
Priphea
miL.
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada93 Posts
February 25 2011 20:16 GMT
#2353
On February 26 2011 03:36 XinRan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2011 00:56 nosliw wrote:
yay 2x event saturday!

omg definitely gonna lvl up my BM during that time. I would appreciate it if everyone who borrowed my stuff return it so I won't take 3 hours to kill the bodyguards. Thanks.


I'll try to catch you online today, otherwise ill pm you my info and you can just grab the stuff yourself
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
February 25 2011 20:49 GMT
#2354
I'm starting to hate rextons. TT30 better drop during 2x tomorrow.
guisuper
Profile Joined May 2010
Venezuela18 Posts
February 25 2011 21:36 GMT
#2355
Hi guys!! I started a warrior, right now around lvl 25. I know I need to train a lot for the other jobs, but wanted to know which class would you pick, hero, paladin or dark knight? Which one is fun to play and not suck =P Thx!!!
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
February 25 2011 22:36 GMT
#2356
If I were to make a warrior, I'd make a Hero. They're all good though, pick whichever looks coolest.
No I'm never serious.
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
February 25 2011 22:48 GMT
#2357
On February 26 2011 01:48 Magikarp9 wrote:
Hmm I last played MapleSEA in 2006, had a 11X crusader or so
Shit seems to have changed tons now?

Wonder if its worth playing again and starting anew with you guys.

I'm 114 after 2-3 weeks. Definitely worth it.
:)
.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-25 23:10:17
February 25 2011 23:05 GMT
#2358
Petty.
now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
February 25 2011 23:54 GMT
#2359
On February 26 2011 06:36 guisuper wrote:
Hi guys!! I started a warrior, right now around lvl 25. I know I need to train a lot for the other jobs, but wanted to know which class would you pick, hero, paladin or dark knight? Which one is fun to play and not suck =P Thx!!!


Um I've played all the warriors in this game because a long time ago i realized i cant play anything but warriors haha... anyways i hope my little summary below helps you to decide what you want to play. Although you cant turn into an aran without starting over I included aran simply because I consider them to be in the warrior class.

Also if anyone thinks im mistaken on any of my points, please correct me xD

Hero - attacker... no real party buffs except for rage...
Paladin - attacker... threaten is good on bosses... combat order helps increase people's skills
Dark Knight - supporting attacker... hyperbody helps to keep lower HP people from dying
Aran - attacker... takes way more apms to play than the other warriors

I say if you want to solely be counted on as an attacker then choose hero or aran depending on how busy you want to be spamming keys. Heros also have more HP than arans so imo heros are less likely to die.

If you want some kind of support skill that's useful during high level boss runs then go with paladin or dark knight. I personally chose to stick with my dark knight as my main because i love the high hp i have. It greatly increases my survivability.
I like to ninja stuffs.
exterior8D
Profile Joined November 2010
United States36 Posts
February 26 2011 00:01 GMT
#2360
i plan to make a new character, but do i need a mic for teamspeak to join the guild
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM438
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 402
Lowko192
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1965
Coldzera 692
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 41m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 41m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.