• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:37
CEST 04:37
KST 11:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8615 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 159

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
aminoashley
Profile Joined March 2011
105 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-02 01:28:30
July 02 2011 01:09 GMT
#3161
Its on the first page of the forums

50.22.36.161:25632

Edit:
Also, bukkit has said that there are a lot of problems with 1.7 corrupting peoples worlds and ruining save files and has suggested waiting for another minecraft/bukkit update. This is most likely what we are going to do. In the mean time let me or chumza know if you need the 1.6 .jar file.

Ig
Profile Joined January 2011
United States417 Posts
July 02 2011 07:58 GMT
#3162
I think you need the base minecraft.jar and probably version too since just the 1.6.6 and deleting the others didn't work for me.

Another possibility is that I just sux at this, which isn't out of the question.
E-warrior of the China brigade, 50 cent party member.
aminoashley
Profile Joined March 2011
105 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-02 10:10:16
July 02 2011 10:05 GMT
#3163
On July 02 2011 16:58 Ig wrote:
I think you need the base minecraft.jar and probably version too since just the 1.6.6 and deleting the others didn't work for me.

Another possibility is that I just sux at this, which isn't out of the question.



Well, what are you doing with the .jar that I sent you? All you have to do is delete the one file "minecraft" in your bin folder and replace it with the one that I gave you. The thing that usually screws it up is forgetting to rename the file. The one that I sent you is named "minecraft 1.6.6" so just rename it to "minecraft"

That usually works for me and I dont have to mess around with version files.
Seiniyta
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium1815 Posts
July 02 2011 22:37 GMT
#3164
Sigh, the castle with lava/water near my house looks like it's in shambles, vandalized. It looks so ugly. I think I'm going try to completely remove it so it's tidy. Any other place where I need to tidy things up?
Pokemon Master
Ig
Profile Joined January 2011
United States417 Posts
July 03 2011 02:38 GMT
#3165
On July 02 2011 19:05 aminoashley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 16:58 Ig wrote:
I think you need the base minecraft.jar and probably version too since just the 1.6.6 and deleting the others didn't work for me.

Another possibility is that I just sux at this, which isn't out of the question.



Well, what are you doing with the .jar that I sent you? All you have to do is delete the one file "minecraft" in your bin folder and replace it with the one that I gave you. The thing that usually screws it up is forgetting to rename the file. The one that I sent you is named "minecraft 1.6.6" so just rename it to "minecraft"

That usually works for me and I dont have to mess around with version files.

Looks like option number 2 was again, the issue...sucks to be me.
E-warrior of the China brigade, 50 cent party member.
Antiochus
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada548 Posts
July 03 2011 02:39 GMT
#3166
While mining deep underground I have encountered something so horrible it's hard to even speak of. So hopefully a picture will suffice.

[image loading]

That is right no less than 2 Herobrines no doubt plotting the downfall of the server, if only there was something I could do, but how do you kill that which is already dead?



[image loading]
With TNT obviosuly
All play and no work makes Jack unemployed.
aminoashley
Profile Joined March 2011
105 Posts
July 03 2011 13:32 GMT
#3167
Oh my gawd two herobrines. Thanks for saving the server from certain destruction :p
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 15:04:18
July 03 2011 14:25 GMT
#3168
I would have used more TNT. But you knew that already. X_x
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
July 03 2011 15:47 GMT
#3169
+ Show Spoiler [All-caps rant, beware] +
OKAY, I GOT A FUN ACTIVITY FOR YOU GUYS. IT'S CALLED "GUESS WHAT'S PISSING OFF AERES TODAY". ACTUALLY, I'LL JUST TELL YOU WHAT'S PISSING ME OFF, BECAUSE I DON'T FEEL LIKE HUMORING YOU BASTARDS TODAY.

FIRST OFF, THE WEEDS. THEY'RE FUCKING EVERYWHERE. I'M AN ADMIN, NOT A GARDENER, SO WHY AM I BEING FORCED TO UPROOT METRIC SHITTONS OF WEEDS FOR LITERALLY NO REASON? AND IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN EVER FINISH PICKING WEEDS, OH NO, BECAUSE THEY KEEP GROWING BACK, AND SOME ASSHOLE NAMED PALANQ IS APPARENTLY SPAMMING THEM ALL OVER THE PLACE. YOU MAKE ME SAD, PALANQ. IF YOU DO IT AGAIN, I'LL BAN YOU, I DON'T EVEN CARE.

ALSO, WHAT THE HELL IS WITH ALL THE RESPAWNING ICE? THIS ISN'T GODDAMN ANTARCTICA, WE'RE IN A FUCKING TEMPERATE CLIMATE. IF I WANTED INFINITE SNOW, I'D BECOME AN ESKIMO, BUT AS IT IS, I JUST WANT THE TOWN TO LOOK MODERATELY PRESENTABLE. WHY IS THIS GAME SHITTING ON ME BY CREATING ICE THAT LITERALLY CANNOT BE REMOVED EVER? I HATE THIS SERVER SO MUCH.

OH AND LET'S NOT FORGET THE RANDOM OBSIDIAN BLOCKS AND LAVA POOLS EVERYWHERE THAT LITTLE KIDS KEEP PLACING TO MAKE UP FOR THEIR SMALL PENISES. THAT'S SOME GREAT SHIT RIGHT THERE. AND BY THE WAY, THOSE GODDAMN SKY TREES ARE STILL AROUND, PLOTTING TO TAKE OVER THE SERVER.

I LOVE MY JOB.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Latrommi
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States222 Posts
July 03 2011 15:55 GMT
#3170
Hahaha, did you set it up with redstone or just place a lot around them? And did they try to run away?
Possibly the best thread ever http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=232912&currentpage=All
CJ_Soviet
Profile Joined January 2011
United States37 Posts
July 03 2011 18:25 GMT
#3171
Just because the spawn area is in a cold biome doesn't mean the whole server is. Bad luck I guess. Also, I know for a fact Ashley's worked hard trying to get rid of the tall grass but can't. I helped a bit as well. It's the game's fault, not any person. Flowers spawn tall grass.
Cedstick
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada3336 Posts
July 03 2011 18:45 GMT
#3172
Ok, let me in on this stuff. There are a bunch of publics I already have listed when I don't play on my private server, but I don't think I'd like to get along with anyone than Team Liquid <3

Cedstick

... please.
"What does Rivington do when he's not commentating?" "Drool." ~ Categorist
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
July 03 2011 18:46 GMT
#3173
Added!
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
July 03 2011 18:50 GMT
#3174
On July 04 2011 00:47 Aeres wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [All-caps rant, beware] +
OKAY, I GOT A FUN ACTIVITY FOR YOU GUYS. IT'S CALLED "GUESS WHAT'S PISSING OFF AERES TODAY". ACTUALLY, I'LL JUST TELL YOU WHAT'S PISSING ME OFF, BECAUSE I DON'T FEEL LIKE HUMORING YOU BASTARDS TODAY.

FIRST OFF, THE WEEDS. THEY'RE FUCKING EVERYWHERE. I'M AN ADMIN, NOT A GARDENER, SO WHY AM I BEING FORCED TO UPROOT METRIC SHITTONS OF WEEDS FOR LITERALLY NO REASON? AND IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN EVER FINISH PICKING WEEDS, OH NO, BECAUSE THEY KEEP GROWING BACK, AND SOME ASSHOLE NAMED PALANQ IS APPARENTLY SPAMMING THEM ALL OVER THE PLACE. YOU MAKE ME SAD, PALANQ. IF YOU DO IT AGAIN, I'LL BAN YOU, I DON'T EVEN CARE.

ALSO, WHAT THE HELL IS WITH ALL THE RESPAWNING ICE? THIS ISN'T GODDAMN ANTARCTICA, WE'RE IN A FUCKING TEMPERATE CLIMATE. IF I WANTED INFINITE SNOW, I'D BECOME AN ESKIMO, BUT AS IT IS, I JUST WANT THE TOWN TO LOOK MODERATELY PRESENTABLE. WHY IS THIS GAME SHITTING ON ME BY CREATING ICE THAT LITERALLY CANNOT BE REMOVED EVER? I HATE THIS SERVER SO MUCH.

OH AND LET'S NOT FORGET THE RANDOM OBSIDIAN BLOCKS AND LAVA POOLS EVERYWHERE THAT LITTLE KIDS KEEP PLACING TO MAKE UP FOR THEIR SMALL PENISES. THAT'S SOME GREAT SHIT RIGHT THERE. AND BY THE WAY, THOSE GODDAMN SKY TREES ARE STILL AROUND, PLOTTING TO TAKE OVER THE SERVER.

I LOVE MY JOB.


Oh lol it thought it was you that iced all the water outside my forest

I tried to remove it too but its ever respawning
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
Cedstick
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada3336 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 19:10:16
July 03 2011 19:09 GMT
#3175
Thanks Aeres can't wait to start spreading weeds everywhere. Weeds on Obsidian blocks.

huaehuaehuae.

*Edit* Gonna have to wait on that weed-planting -- I'm up to 1.7.2 and you guys didn't update. Thanks for the add anyway, though
"What does Rivington do when he's not commentating?" "Drool." ~ Categorist
Seiniyta
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium1815 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-04 23:55:05
July 04 2011 13:57 GMT
#3176
Aeres, where is all the weed? I might clean it up for ya.

And who the hell removed the snow around my house ;_;

edit: aargh, lost my inventory in lava, except my last iron, I want to grab it, vanishes it just before my eyes x;x
Pokemon Master
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
July 04 2011 14:25 GMT
#3177
I have corrupted my server twice and created a phantom block once via piston crush traps.

Pistons are really buggy.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Chumza
Profile Joined January 2011
United States37 Posts
July 05 2011 02:16 GMT
#3178
So... We've yet to update considering how buggy 1.7 is... Dupe bugs, and server corruption are things I'd like to avoid

As always, send a PM to aminoashley or myself to get a copy of the 1.6 jar file if you'd like to still be able to join the server.

I'd strongly recommend doing so, as I've no plans to update until notch, and then bukkit release a much more stable/bug free version.

In the meantime, check this out!
Zelda in Minecraft!?
Zerbra
Profile Joined January 2011
50 Posts
July 05 2011 15:47 GMT
#3179
Found a great mod called Demigods.

You build like a shrine to a Greek god/titan of your choice and like 'sacrifice' blocks to 'appease' the gods, granting you both active and passive special perks. Using some of the more powerful ultimate abilities reduces favor...so erm, its a good way to throw out your unneeded blocks restoring favor you use.

God worship includes like Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, etc., each with unique abilities. For example, the titan, Cronus, grants the ability to change the time of day (among a few other things). Aeres--no Ares, can for some reason throw his sword like an arrow (among other things). It might a bit over-powered combined with Mcmmo, the class system, and vampire mode, but personally, I think its the best of the 4. Plus it gives a good excuse to build, say, a giant water palace dedicated to Poseidon.
aminoashley
Profile Joined March 2011
105 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-05 16:10:33
July 05 2011 16:10 GMT
#3180
That sounds better than the current class system that we have, which I am not that impressed with. Only thing that wouldn't be too great would be the ability to control time considering we have both vamps and non vamps with conflicting light needs.
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1868
GuemChi 1518
Artosis 629
910 73
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
febbydoto9
Counter-Strike
taco 527
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox476
Other Games
summit1g8204
Doublelift1979
JimRising 590
C9.Mang0356
Day[9].tv344
PiGStarcraft277
Maynarde112
CosmosSc2 24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1026
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv344
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 23m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 23m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 23m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.