• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:45
CEST 17:45
KST 00:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9786 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 158

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Flycycle
Profile Joined August 2010
United States102 Posts
June 28 2011 22:01 GMT
#3141
I would like to join as well.

Ign: Flycycle
Simplicity is the greatest form of Sophistication.
aminoashley
Profile Joined March 2011
105 Posts
June 29 2011 01:33 GMT
#3142
Alright, youre all added ^^
wouterdl
Profile Joined January 2011
Belgium33 Posts
June 29 2011 12:20 GMT
#3143
Hi, can you please add me as well? My minecraft username is Wouterdl.
sup
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
June 29 2011 19:30 GMT
#3144
Logging on to the server is becoming more of a drag than a leisure. There's vandalism everywhere (some subtle, some blatant) that BigBrother can't isolate to any player, the whole town is messed up with weeds and such, ugly structures are everywhere...

I liked this server better when there were only like ten of us who logged in.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
June 29 2011 19:43 GMT
#3145
Aeres, such a Minecraft hipster.

:p

I will agree, though. Smaller playerbase is easier to handle, and enjoy, but the amount of players shoudl have been expected as the TL server went down and this one got offered up.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
June 29 2011 20:12 GMT
#3146
[image loading]
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
aminoashley
Profile Joined March 2011
105 Posts
June 29 2011 20:17 GMT
#3147
On June 30 2011 04:30 Aeres wrote:
Logging on to the server is becoming more of a drag than a leisure. There's vandalism everywhere (some subtle, some blatant) that BigBrother can't isolate to any player, the whole town is messed up with weeds and such, ugly structures are everywhere...

I liked this server better when there were only like ten of us who logged in.



Well thats a bummer to hear. I havent been able to get on lately due to working 12 hour work days and other fun stuff like that. Big brother was working better for me so I can see if I have any luck when I have a chance to get on. You can try to find a better block checking mod and we can add that.

I know Ive been pretty annoyed at all the cleanup work that I have to do every time that I log on. Spawn is always such a ridiculous mess. Any ideas on how to help would be great.
Chumza
Profile Joined January 2011
United States37 Posts
June 30 2011 01:37 GMT
#3148
Yeah, big brother tends to be more of a pain than a utility...
I'll get on adding a new plugin for block check/anti-grief, but probably not till next Thursday.
I just got a new job, so I've been rather occupied lately.
Ig
Profile Joined January 2011
United States417 Posts
July 01 2011 04:45 GMT
#3149
I would like totally kill doods I see griefing, except I'm a vampire and stuck indoors, but it's awesome to just run around underwater killing squid.

Any idea when all the mods will be updated so the poor souls like me who accidentally updated can play again?
E-warrior of the China brigade, 50 cent party member.
Seiniyta
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium1815 Posts
July 01 2011 08:15 GMT
#3150
On June 30 2011 10:37 Chumza wrote:
Yeah, big brother tends to be more of a pain than a utility...
I'll get on adding a new plugin for block check/anti-grief, but probably not till next Thursday.
I just got a new job, so I've been rather occupied lately.



Well, with the pistons you could possibly hide your house if you use the pistons cleverly, what I'm going to do anyway, from outside it'll look like any pile of dirt, until I remove a block and press the pressure plate and voila, my house opens up!
Pokemon Master
aminoashley
Profile Joined March 2011
105 Posts
July 01 2011 12:50 GMT
#3151
On July 01 2011 13:45 Ig wrote:
I would like totally kill doods I see griefing, except I'm a vampire and stuck indoors, but it's awesome to just run around underwater killing squid.

Any idea when all the mods will be updated so the poor souls like me who accidentally updated can play again?



Well I have the 1.6 .jar for anyone that needs it in the mean time. Just send me a PM with your email/skype name or something and I can send it to you.
1.7 didnt seem like too big of an update so hopefully the mods will update shortly.
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
July 01 2011 14:55 GMT
#3152
By the way here are the patch notes. I'm so hyped for this update:D

Minecraft Beta 1.7
1.7:

+ Added pistons
+ Fire or redstone is now required to trigger TNT
+ Fences can be stacked
+ Added shears
+ Shears can be used to pick up leaf blocks
+ Shears can be used to shear sheep without hurting them
* Sheep no longer drop wool from being punched
- Removed Herobrine





so epic
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
xVoiid
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada199 Posts
July 01 2011 15:01 GMT
#3153
I'd love to join, been looking for a good server to dedicate my time in.

IGN: xShakuras
It ain't over 'till it's over.
Cave
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden18 Posts
July 01 2011 19:07 GMT
#3154
I want in.

Ign: Thedu
I have the Will.
Ig
Profile Joined January 2011
United States417 Posts
July 01 2011 19:55 GMT
#3155
Looks like bukkit got updated fast, don't know if other plugins are though, haven't checked.
E-warrior of the China brigade, 50 cent party member.
Cave
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden18 Posts
July 01 2011 21:06 GMT
#3156
"Server outdated" Am I only one getting this?
I have the Will.
Ig
Profile Joined January 2011
United States417 Posts
July 01 2011 22:48 GMT
#3157
It's the updates, the server isn't updated yet. If you updated your client it won't allow you to connect to an un-updated server. The mods have work etc, but since Bukkit is and I presume some plugins are also updated by now, the server should be updated soon.
E-warrior of the China brigade, 50 cent party member.
xoreyy
Profile Joined November 2010
23 Posts
July 01 2011 23:54 GMT
#3158
Would love to join

ign: xoreyy
Sky
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Jordan812 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-02 00:08:04
July 02 2011 00:07 GMT
#3159
On July 01 2011 23:55 Vain wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

By the way here are the patch notes. I'm so hyped for this update:D

Minecraft Beta 1.7
1.7:

+ Added pistons
+ Fire or redstone is now required to trigger TNT
+ Fences can be stacked
+ Added shears
+ Shears can be used to pick up leaf blocks
+ Shears can be used to shear sheep without hurting them
* Sheep no longer drop wool from being punched
- Removed Herobrine



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo4UFb2YKI0

so epic


Some of the users of minecraft are absolutely amazing. Here's a video of a 3D printing concept done with pistons.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0i8gUK1cVw
...jumping into cold water whenever I get the chance.
Betalump
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States109 Posts
July 02 2011 01:00 GMT
#3160
what's the IP of the new server?
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5214
Bisu 2611
Soulkey 1631
Jaedong 736
Mini 541
EffOrt 527
Horang2 381
Larva 364
ggaemo 247
actioN 244
[ Show more ]
ZerO 242
Yoon 130
Dewaltoss 108
Mind 92
hero 79
sorry 76
Sharp 71
Shinee 63
Snow 63
Pusan 59
Barracks 53
Hyun 44
Bale 34
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 17
Terrorterran 16
NaDa 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2759
Dendi1174
420jenkins255
League of Legends
Reynor44
Counter-Strike
fl0m2580
Fnx 746
x6flipin493
edward36
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes246
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1098
hiko997
B2W.Neo447
DeMusliM299
XBOCT242
Liquid`VortiX210
Livibee205
QueenE98
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 76
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV669
League of Legends
• Nemesis3657
• TFBlade555
Other Games
• Shiphtur330
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 16m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.