• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:13
CEST 03:13
KST 10:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8648 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 12

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
muffinman
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1 Post
October 06 2010 21:22 GMT
#221
Hey, I sent you a pm, but I'm still not on the whitelist. Please put me on there.

Thanks
Muffinz
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
October 06 2010 23:38 GMT
#222
Had plans for a 35 x 35 x 128 (well, as far as adminrock would allow) home. Secured a spot in the ocean, and built up. But when I was digging down, I ran into someone's mine a few times.

So I might just try to square it out under there, dig up, and do the best I can without digging into anyone's cavern. Hopefully it will still be something like 35x35x100.

Built the frame and posted signs asking for people not to build within or under (though obviously can't really expect the under to be respected 100%.) Then I went up to the top, built a little area suspended in the middle, set my home to there, and sealed it off. Set up signs asking people not to enter that area, and then sealed it off, set my home to there, plopped some chests down, and use the /spawn feature to exit.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
October 06 2010 23:49 GMT
#223
i think the most important thing on the command center is that there will be a couple of mineral patches in front and a few scvs in between, some carrying small crystals :D like a terran base 3d screenshot in minecraft. that'd be sweet
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
October 07 2010 00:02 GMT
#224
On October 07 2010 02:59 Serejai wrote:
Just a quick update to anyone wondering about the lag issues.

Basically what happened is that people started griefing once I enabled buckets. All of the flooding has screwed up the server, since buckets aren't officially working (usermade patch). We spent about two hours this morning trying to clean it all up, but couldn't find everything.

As a temporary fix, I have changed the spawn location. If you log in near the original town (spawn building, tree farms, etc) you need to type /spawn to exit that area. Pretty much anywhere around there is corrupted now because of the griefers, so just avoid that area. There's nothing else I can really do about it for the time being.



Sob3k
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-07 00:34:24
October 07 2010 00:30 GMT
#225
On October 07 2010 09:02 Torenhire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 02:59 Serejai wrote:
Just a quick update to anyone wondering about the lag issues.

Basically what happened is that people started griefing once I enabled buckets. All of the flooding has screwed up the server, since buckets aren't officially working (usermade patch). We spent about two hours this morning trying to clean it all up, but couldn't find everything.

As a temporary fix, I have changed the spawn location. If you log in near the original town (spawn building, tree farms, etc) you need to type /spawn to exit that area. Pretty much anywhere around there is corrupted now because of the griefers, so just avoid that area. There's nothing else I can really do about it for the time being.



Sob3k


I hope this was highlighted to explain and not saying I was the one fucking things up.....

I wasn't even on when the spawn got screwed up.

Are you sure it was the buckets? Was it just the fix you used that was bugged? I just visited Elemenope and those guys private continent to the north and they literally have a niagra falls set up with buckets and lava everywhere, but that area runs fine.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
October 07 2010 00:40 GMT
#226
On October 07 2010 09:30 sob3k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 09:02 Torenhire wrote:
On October 07 2010 02:59 Serejai wrote:
Just a quick update to anyone wondering about the lag issues.

Basically what happened is that people started griefing once I enabled buckets. All of the flooding has screwed up the server, since buckets aren't officially working (usermade patch). We spent about two hours this morning trying to clean it all up, but couldn't find everything.

As a temporary fix, I have changed the spawn location. If you log in near the original town (spawn building, tree farms, etc) you need to type /spawn to exit that area. Pretty much anywhere around there is corrupted now because of the griefers, so just avoid that area. There's nothing else I can really do about it for the time being.



Sob3k


I hope this was highlighted to explain and not saying I was the one fucking things up.....

I wasn't even on when the spawn got screwed up.

Are you sure it was the buckets? Was it just the fix you used that was bugged? I just visited Elemenope and those guys private continent to the north and they literally have a niagra falls set up with buckets and lava everywhere, but that area runs fine.

we only have a few artificial lavafalls (i think 4 points of lava bucket)
i heard the problem was the fact that lava can set things on fire or something and since thats turned off it was buggy or something, i forget?

i dont know thats just a hypothesis
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
TrialanError
Profile Joined April 2010
United States41 Posts
October 07 2010 00:55 GMT
#227
sent ya a pm; doesnt look like im on the whitelist so please add me; ErrorNTrial. Thanks!
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
October 07 2010 01:14 GMT
#228
On October 07 2010 09:30 sob3k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 09:02 Torenhire wrote:
On October 07 2010 02:59 Serejai wrote:
Just a quick update to anyone wondering about the lag issues.

Basically what happened is that people started griefing once I enabled buckets. All of the flooding has screwed up the server, since buckets aren't officially working (usermade patch). We spent about two hours this morning trying to clean it all up, but couldn't find everything.

As a temporary fix, I have changed the spawn location. If you log in near the original town (spawn building, tree farms, etc) you need to type /spawn to exit that area. Pretty much anywhere around there is corrupted now because of the griefers, so just avoid that area. There's nothing else I can really do about it for the time being.



Sob3k


I hope this was highlighted to explain and not saying I was the one fucking things up.....

I wasn't even on when the spawn got screwed up.

Are you sure it was the buckets? Was it just the fix you used that was bugged? I just visited Elemenope and those guys private continent to the north and they literally have a niagra falls set up with buckets and lava everywhere, but that area runs fine.


yeah when it was ultra laggy at spawn i just /home'd up north and everything was fine.
UNFUCK YOURSELF
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
October 07 2010 01:17 GMT
#229
On October 07 2010 09:30 sob3k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 09:02 Torenhire wrote:
On October 07 2010 02:59 Serejai wrote:
Just a quick update to anyone wondering about the lag issues.

Basically what happened is that people started griefing once I enabled buckets. All of the flooding has screwed up the server, since buckets aren't officially working (usermade patch). We spent about two hours this morning trying to clean it all up, but couldn't find everything.

As a temporary fix, I have changed the spawn location. If you log in near the original town (spawn building, tree farms, etc) you need to type /spawn to exit that area. Pretty much anywhere around there is corrupted now because of the griefers, so just avoid that area. There's nothing else I can really do about it for the time being.



Sob3k


I hope this was highlighted to explain and not saying I was the one fucking things up.....

I wasn't even on when the spawn got screwed up.

Are you sure it was the buckets? Was it just the fix you used that was bugged? I just visited Elemenope and those guys private continent to the north and they literally have a niagra falls set up with buckets and lava everywhere, but that area runs fine.


Sorry, yeah, I was just answering your question with it. ^^
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
MaNg0
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States675 Posts
October 07 2010 04:39 GMT
#230
i keep getting an error whenever i try to connect

+ Show Spoiler +




Minecraft has crashed!
----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

If you wish to report this, please copy this entire text and email it to support@mojang.com.
Please include a description of what you did when the error occured.



--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT a1dce528 --------
Generated 10/6/10 9:37 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft Alpha v1.1.2_01
OS: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
Java: 1.6.0_21, Sun Microsystems Inc.
VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series version 4.0.10151 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 32516
at ev.a(SourceFile:63)
at eu.f(SourceFile:287)
at bi.m(SourceFile:101)
at lu.a(SourceFile:79)
at iq.b(SourceFile:286)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:608)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 7a02101c ----------



not sure what's causing it as i can play single player. i've tried turning down the fog and everything but no go
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 07 2010 05:17 GMT
#231
On October 07 2010 13:39 MaNg0 wrote:
i keep getting an error whenever i try to connect

+ Show Spoiler +




Minecraft has crashed!
----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

If you wish to report this, please copy this entire text and email it to support@mojang.com.
Please include a description of what you did when the error occured.



--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT a1dce528 --------
Generated 10/6/10 9:37 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft Alpha v1.1.2_01
OS: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
Java: 1.6.0_21, Sun Microsystems Inc.
VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series version 4.0.10151 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 32516
at ev.a(SourceFile:63)
at eu.f(SourceFile:287)
at bi.m(SourceFile:101)
at lu.a(SourceFile:79)
at iq.b(SourceFile:286)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:608)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 7a02101c ----------



not sure what's causing it as i can play single player. i've tried turning down the fog and everything but no go


Does this happen immediately? If so, I'll have to get back to you. If it takes a few seconds, then you're probably in an area with a corrupted chunk of terrain. You'll just have to type /spawn and avoid that area in the future.

One of the issues with the game being in alpha, I'm afraid.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
MaNg0
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States675 Posts
October 07 2010 05:26 GMT
#232
yes it happens immediately, during the downloading terrain segment before you connect.
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
October 07 2010 06:03 GMT
#233
Aw yeahhhhhhh I found 6 diamonds all together. Biggest diamond finding peen gogo.
KinosJourney2
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden1811 Posts
October 07 2010 08:08 GMT
#234
I'm really enjoying the server, i found a cave stuffed with Redstone, Gold and Diamond but i got disconnected and lost all my items + couldn't find my way back there.

Gonna play like crazy today too, also i think Doors are messed up. I put a couple of them at my house and they kept bugging like hell and lagging me out. Just a heads up.
ocho wrote: EDIT: NEVERMIND, THIS THING HAS APM TECHNOLOGY OMG
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-07 08:10:44
October 07 2010 08:09 GMT
#235
On October 07 2010 15:03 Demoninja wrote:
Aw yeahhhhhhh I found 6 diamonds all together. Biggest diamond finding peen gogo.



I found two veins of 6 earlier today. Couldn't believe how happy I was. On the sad side, I think (but I'm not 100% positive) that someone pilfered some diamond out of my chest.

Edit: Never mind. Quite glad I took a screenshot of my chest before I left. Same amount of diamond was there, though I'll always be slightly wary of putting valuables in chests.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
October 07 2010 08:14 GMT
#236
On October 07 2010 17:09 So no fek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2010 15:03 Demoninja wrote:
Aw yeahhhhhhh I found 6 diamonds all together. Biggest diamond finding peen gogo.



I found two veins of 6 earlier today. Couldn't believe how happy I was. On the sad side, I think (but I'm not 100% positive) that someone pilfered some diamond out of my chest.

Edit: Never mind. Quite glad I took a screenshot of my chest before I left. Same amount of diamond was there, though I'll always be slightly wary of putting valuables in chests.


I got quite a bit of gold stolen from me. By a furnace.
inFeZa
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia556 Posts
October 07 2010 09:32 GMT
#237
Since there may be a reset of a map and a NEW gosu temple will have to be made, here is the completed (but shortened version of 1.0)

2.0 will be the same sort of design but hopefully i might have some more space and i wont build it so high up so the protoss stargate will be higher up. :D

and the gosu sign will be seperate from terran halls

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

Starcraft 2 in-game Observer. Follow me twitter.com/infeza
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
October 07 2010 10:03 GMT
#238
On October 07 2010 18:32 inFeZa wrote:
Since there may be a reset of a map and a NEW gosu temple will have to be made, here is the completed (but shortened version of 1.0)

2.0 will be the same sort of design but hopefully i might have some more space and i wont build it so high up so the protoss stargate will be higher up. :D

and the gosu sign will be seperate from terran halls

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


looked cool until i saw the terran halls, screw that!
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-07 11:28:03
October 07 2010 11:27 GMT
#239
In hope of improving server performance i will share this experience:

when i currently log in to the server, it's running fine but framerate is slowly dropping more and more until it becomes unplayable. I have encountered the same symptom on my local server: It happens exactly the moment i enabled a large enough, non-steady (meaning constantly blinking around) redstone circuit. The circuit itself does not cause any issues, as long as it is in a steady state (meaning not blinking around). If it however is blinking around (i created a wall of redstone torches enlightening and fading of all at once from left to right), the client followed by the server just totally craps out. But the moment i put a "disable" torch in there, that causes the blinking rotation to stop, everything stabilizes within a few seconds.

So, in an attempt to rescue the current server and world, maybe you can find some mod to install, that disables redstone circuitry (without minecarts or doors working it's useless anyways except for blinking lights which i think people can live without), or manually break the circuits wherever there is a circle in them that causes frequent blinking. I *think* that may help.
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
October 07 2010 11:53 GMT
#240
On October 07 2010 20:27 MisterD wrote:
In hope of improving server performance i will share this experience:

when i currently log in to the server, it's running fine but framerate is slowly dropping more and more until it becomes unplayable. I have encountered the same symptom on my local server: It happens exactly the moment i enabled a large enough, non-steady (meaning constantly blinking around) redstone circuit. The circuit itself does not cause any issues, as long as it is in a steady state (meaning not blinking around). If it however is blinking around (i created a wall of redstone torches enlightening and fading of all at once from left to right), the client followed by the server just totally craps out. But the moment i put a "disable" torch in there, that causes the blinking rotation to stop, everything stabilizes within a few seconds.

So, in an attempt to rescue the current server and world, maybe you can find some mod to install, that disables redstone circuitry (without minecarts or doors working it's useless anyways except for blinking lights which i think people can live without), or manually break the circuits wherever there is a circle in them that causes frequent blinking. I *think* that may help.


IIRC, red stone doesn't work in multiplayer ?
n_n
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings97
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech107
RuFF_SC2 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 454
Bale 16
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm209
League of Legends
Doublelift6533
JimRising 728
Counter-Strike
minikerr26
Other Games
summit1g10510
C9.Mang0325
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1155
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP142
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 47m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 47m
Replay Cast
21h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.