• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:26
CEST 20:26
KST 03:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9164 users

Bloodline Champions - Page 54

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 57 Next
TBone-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2309 Posts
March 18 2012 19:03 GMT
#1061
Live matches being played here http://www.twitch.tv/thegdstudio
Eve online FC, lover of all competition
Resisty
Profile Joined December 2011
United States375 Posts
March 18 2012 19:21 GMT
#1062
Hope it generates more interest for the game. The game has so much potential but such a small player base ):
Humans are greedy, therefore they are human.
TBone-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2309 Posts
March 19 2012 01:40 GMT
#1063
I'm having a blast playing this game, my name is TaraDiddle if anyone wants to add me.
Eve online FC, lover of all competition
chroniX
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
517 Posts
March 27 2012 11:19 GMT
#1064
Its a pitty the player population is so small. We were 3v3 laddering yesterday and it took forever to queue. In a game where you get owned like 90% of your first 100 games its not very motivating. Think we have to stop playing this :/
rEalGuapo
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany832 Posts
March 27 2012 12:28 GMT
#1065
On March 27 2012 20:19 chroniX wrote:
Its a pitty the player population is so small. We were 3v3 laddering yesterday and it took forever to queue. In a game where you get owned like 90% of your first 100 games its not very motivating. Think we have to stop playing this :/


quitting will not make the player population any bigger.
If you really enjoy it, tell everyone about it and give them some tips so they don't getdestroyed the first 100 games.
Goshawk.
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United Kingdom5338 Posts
March 27 2012 13:05 GMT
#1066
On March 27 2012 20:19 chroniX wrote:
Its a pitty the player population is so small. We were 3v3 laddering yesterday and it took forever to queue. In a game where you get owned like 90% of your first 100 games its not very motivating. Think we have to stop playing this :/


When you get past your first 10 placements you should be fine, they are often kinda imba whatever your skill level is. Or if you are very low rank/grade just play unranked 3v3s until you improve.
Resisty
Profile Joined December 2011
United States375 Posts
March 27 2012 19:18 GMT
#1067
A lot of the pros will actually be glad to help since they are so bored. They've gotten so good, that they just troll around, so they'll be happy to help a new player and increase the player base.
Humans are greedy, therefore they are human.
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
March 27 2012 19:25 GMT
#1068
i played back in early beta but was kind of intimidated when i entered the competitive area. it kind of drove me away with all the losses. =\
Resisty
Profile Joined December 2011
United States375 Posts
March 27 2012 21:04 GMT
#1069
Is that kind of like ladder fear? ._.

Regardless, other games are practically the same in that regard. A new player in DoTA/HoN/LoL/Sc2 will lose tons of games and have teammates spout obscenities throughout the entire match. BLC makes is less painful in my opinion since you'll only be with them for a few minutes.

Though I'm not very good nor very active, I'd be happy to help anyone that wants it. I'm "TheResisty" if anyone wants to add me.
Humans are greedy, therefore they are human.
AegonC
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States260 Posts
April 02 2012 02:03 GMT
#1070
Hey Resisty, I think you're in my clan, For our Entertainment! If anyone wants to play with me, grade 2 lol, my name is AegonC.
Resisty
Profile Joined December 2011
United States375 Posts
April 02 2012 02:40 GMT
#1071
Yep, I'm in <FOE> :p
I played like one game with you guys lol. If I recall, you were Bloodpriest and were doing pretty good in that one match I saw; keep it up ^^
Humans are greedy, therefore they are human.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
April 02 2012 04:38 GMT
#1072
Honestly, this game suffered from too high a learning curve for it to catch on with the general masses. Say what you will about them, but they certainly fill out the queue and make it take less than 10 minutes to match up with someone 3 ranks above you. I ended up quitting due to not having anyone to play with and champions costing 2 arms and a scrotum to buy for free (I played for 2-3 weeks, about 45-50 matches, was halfway to the first one).

I'm surprised it's still going, I heard after I quit that they put in a sort of LoL style runes system where you could pretty much buy power, that's when my last couple of friends quit.
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
April 02 2012 04:56 GMT
#1073
The reason no one plays this game is because of the community. I played 10 games, every game the people told me to uninstall, and that they prefer it having a small but skilled community.

It's honestly worse than any community I've ever been in. Unless I just got unlucky.
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
Haato
Profile Joined March 2011
Mexico81 Posts
April 02 2012 07:26 GMT
#1074
Definitely comparable to the Lol community
death is easy, comedy is hard
AegonC
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States260 Posts
April 02 2012 21:22 GMT
#1075
Weird, I've never suffered from excessive bm. Most of my team mates give advice instead of rage, but maybe that's because I'm at a lower level.
NeonFlare
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Finland1307 Posts
April 02 2012 21:31 GMT
#1076
Haven't played in ages, though I remember playing against some team from TL in matchmaking and they were awfully rude.
SafeWord
Profile Joined February 2010
United States522 Posts
April 02 2012 22:07 GMT
#1077
I stopped playing because of the LoL like changes, dont get me wrong I love LoL but these things should not be in that game. I still play once in awhile, ingame is madmandritz I mainly play inhib, storm, and atrso.
Who needs players when you have God?
Fusionz
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States54 Posts
April 02 2012 22:19 GMT
#1078
I've not played in awhile but Kaelxias is my IGN
Saevus
RudePlague
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Great Britain113 Posts
April 02 2012 22:26 GMT
#1079
The player base is terrible, probably worse than LoL, especially as when you get insulted by your team mates whenever your team loses and games last 5 minutes each it adds up to a lot of people flaming you.

I mentioned it in a thread on the official forums about how they could grow their player base, and everyone's response to me saying "stop being dicks to new players and help them" everyone responded with "get over it, it's the internet".

I play occasionally, played a fair bit during the beta but most times when I start playing regularly I get so depressed by the people I'm playing with I give up. Also the rune/medallion crap put me off it quite a bit as it goes against the original intent of the game.

Resisty
Profile Joined December 2011
United States375 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-03 00:31:26
April 03 2012 00:29 GMT
#1080
I wouldn't say it's worst than the LoL community, but there are definitely bad people at the lower levels. Frankly, anytime you are playing with random people for teammates, this type of thing is likely to happen, whether it's BLC or LoL/DoTA/HoN. I will say that the players become much nicer once you get out of the bottom though. As with many other games, finding a group of friends goes a long way in making it more fun.

As for medallions and stat points, I completely agree. That kind of ruined the whole premise of removing random factors and it was probably just so people would play the game longer :|
Humans are greedy, therefore they are human.
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2397
RotterdaM839
TaKeTV 329
IndyStarCraft 219
BRAT_OK 102
ZombieGrub61
SteadfastSC51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2397
RotterdaM 839
ByuN 369
IndyStarCraft 219
MaxPax 169
RuFF_SC2 109
BRAT_OK 102
UpATreeSC 63
ZombieGrub61
SteadfastSC 51
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3200
Shuttle 665
Mini 452
EffOrt 371
Mind 77
Dewaltoss 73
910 73
Zeus 66
HiyA 62
hero 59
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 18
sorry 17
scan(afreeca) 9
zelot 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
qojqva3428
Counter-Strike
fl0m5221
pashabiceps1226
Fnx 644
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3584
Liquid`Hasu198
Other Games
singsing2080
Beastyqt860
ceh9719
mouzStarbuck278
C9.Mang0132
XaKoH 125
QueenE72
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 150
• StrangeGG 38
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV412
Other Games
• imaqtpie693
• Shiphtur370
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 35m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 35m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.