I saw you in the results, didn´t stumble across you at the tourney though, too bad

| Forum Index > General Games |
We have created an irc channel (#tl-smash on Quakenet) for people to find others to play with on Dolphin or just to chat about Smash. Feel free to join! | ||
|
Yomi-no-Kuni
Germany333 Posts
I saw you in the results, didn´t stumble across you at the tourney though, too bad ![]() | ||
|
oob
Sweden630 Posts
| ||
|
HeatEXTEND
Netherlands836 Posts
.............actually I'm just really bad at it.....:[ | ||
|
Yomi-no-Kuni
Germany333 Posts
http://de.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp | ||
|
]343[
United States10328 Posts
+ Show Spoiler [result] + Scar won 4:3 in REALLY GREAT matches. Seriously, watch them. Even better: Ken promised to go to EVO 2013 if he lost... so he's going to be at EVO! VOD here: at twitch.tv | ||
|
2xNoodle
United States201 Posts
| ||
|
oscar62
Canada417 Posts
http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp http://www.twitch.tv/clashtournaments | ||
|
ZERG_RUSSIAN
10417 Posts
Fuck living in Hawaii, I can't get famous for what I'm good at down here | ||
|
Limelights
United States219 Posts
"Nintendo of America threatens to sue EVO if Super Smash Bros. Melee is streamed." | ||
|
nbaker
United States1341 Posts
| ||
|
Enki
United States2548 Posts
| ||
|
ThatGuy
Canada695 Posts
| ||
|
Enki
United States2548 Posts
http://kotaku.com/nintendo-backs-down-allows-smash-bros-streaming-725940804 | ||
|
nbaker
United States1341 Posts
I hope the laws/perception of the laws can be changed so that rights to broadcasting a game as a competition do not belong to the game creator. It's fundamentally different from a "Let's Play", where the value is in showing the game, because in competitions the value is in showing the players playing the game. I guess that's a whole other discussion though. | ||
|
Hall0wed
United States8486 Posts
So glad this stream is saved though, losing it would have been devastating. | ||
|
]343[
United States10328 Posts
My weekend is un-ruined ![]() | ||
|
Zoler
Sweden6339 Posts
| ||
|
AirbladeOrange
United States2574 Posts
What do people do? Is the scene mostly dead? | ||
|
oscar62
Canada417 Posts
On August 04 2013 13:33 AirbladeOrange wrote: I used to play Melee a lot a few years ago but dropped it because there was nobody to play with anymore. I heard about a local tournament a couple weeks ago so I practiced by myself until the tourny, which was today. It was really fun and I'm all jacked up to get back into this game but it seems so hard to find people already familiar with the game or newbies willing to really get into it competitively. What do people do? Is the scene mostly dead? the scene on the whole is definitely going through some kind of revival, but as for the strength of your local scene it really depends where you live. either way there's almost guaranteed a facebook group for melee players in your area, that's how 99% of players arrange smashfests and such nowadays. http://smashboards.com/threads/facebook-groups-links.325058/ | ||
|
Aukai
United States1183 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|