• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:22
CEST 22:22
KST 05:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8246 users

Touhou Discussion Thread - Page 61

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 306 Next
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
August 07 2011 07:10 GMT
#1201
Well....
I don't really have any songs to share, but I DO have touhou rainmeters!
Note: Taken from the August Desktop Thread

On August 05 2011 16:52 Abenson wrote:
I uploaded my Touhou Rainmeters since I have had many people request it :3

+ Show Spoiler [Original Post] +

Same desktop still :3

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [Source] +

[image loading]


Edit:
Due to popular demand, I've decided to upload the Rainmeters! :D
+ Show Spoiler [Sakuya Izayoi] +

http://www.mediafire.com/?svx6xcx149dn52e

+ Show Spoiler [Marisa Corner Calendar] +

http://www.mediafire.com/?e8kkp843748cktb




+ Show Spoiler [Original Post Link] +

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=249768&currentpage=7#129

Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
August 07 2011 12:57 GMT
#1202
Haha... my influence is spreading. Now my desktop threads are showing up here. >:D
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
August 07 2011 15:03 GMT
#1203
Haha

is Rainmeters a term or whats it mean?
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
August 07 2011 15:26 GMT
#1204
Rainmeter is an app that lets you customize your computer desktop in all sorts of ways. It's a really awesome tool.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Invictus
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Singapore2697 Posts
August 07 2011 15:39 GMT
#1205
On August 07 2011 16:10 Abenson wrote:
Well....
I don't really have any songs to share, but I DO have touhou rainmeters!
Note: Taken from the August Desktop Thread

Show nested quote +
On August 05 2011 16:52 Abenson wrote:
I uploaded my Touhou Rainmeters since I have had many people request it :3

+ Show Spoiler [Original Post] +

Same desktop still :3

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [Source] +

[image loading]


Edit:
Due to popular demand, I've decided to upload the Rainmeters! :D
+ Show Spoiler [Sakuya Izayoi] +

http://www.mediafire.com/?svx6xcx149dn52e

+ Show Spoiler [Marisa Corner Calendar] +

http://www.mediafire.com/?e8kkp843748cktb




+ Show Spoiler [Original Post Link] +

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=249768&currentpage=7#129


those look so cool, i'll wait for my major exams to be over before i start fiddling around with rainmeter ^^
Lee Jaedong Fighting!
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
August 07 2011 18:03 GMT
#1206
Thanks Aeres <3
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
August 07 2011 21:22 GMT
#1207
+ Show Spoiler [Mini compilation] +
+ Show Spoiler [A Soul as Red as a Ground Cherry] +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8CK9CT5K_E
By an unknown artist.

+ Show Spoiler [Ghostly Band ~ Phantom Ensemble] +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCaUT8yzEO4&feature=related
By Cis-Trance.

+ Show Spoiler [Cinderella Cage ~ Kagome-Kagome] +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6CIebohYmQ
By Diverse System.

+ Show Spoiler [Poison Body ~ Forsaken Doll] +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLmXa3qDYeI
By Demetori.

+ Show Spoiler [Fall of Fall ~ Autumnal Waterfall] +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3viIoUdg5sI
By Seventh-Heaven Maxion.

+ Show Spoiler [Corpse Voyage ~ Be of Good Cheer!] +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGrF1kYCzpo&feature=related
By GYROMiX.

+ Show Spoiler [Sky Ruin] +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrQ8e1H6R3w
By Magnum Opus.

+ Show Spoiler [Sleeping Terror] +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzpbtb8AIMQ
By Gunfire.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Reaper9
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1724 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-07 21:45:40
August 07 2011 21:37 GMT
#1208
Ten desires first stage remix, by maritumix. The game's not even out yet, and we get such gems already. Us Touhou fans sure are spoiled :D Get hyped
+ Show Spoiler +


Might as well add things I'm looking forward to. + Show Spoiler +


Undead corporation, normally I cannot tolerate screamo or melodic death metal of any sort. However, the female vocals seem to balance it out, and balanced with the fact that the instruments are to die for.

Fans and fan-made games. Every time I play them, I am awestruck. Some games are simple, some pass the time, but this one's background is literally blowing my mind. A must get for me.

+ Show Spoiler +
I post only when my brain works.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
August 08 2011 01:01 GMT
#1209
On August 07 2011 02:15 Aeres wrote:
You guys should check out 38BEETS, if you aren't already familiar with the circle. It's really good.

+ Show Spoiler [Locked Girl ~ The Girl's Secret…] +

i saw two vocal remixes of centennial festival for magical girls

i am love
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
August 08 2011 01:13 GMT
#1210
wow so many good remixes out already haha can't wait for ten desires btw xD even tho i still need to play TH9-12
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Dozle
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada147 Posts
August 08 2011 02:03 GMT
#1211
I bet I could kick everyone ass in 12.3 UNL with Reimu
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-08 05:28:51
August 08 2011 05:28 GMT
#1212

edit: wrong thread
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
August 08 2011 06:40 GMT
#1213
On August 08 2011 11:03 Dozle wrote:
I bet I could kick everyone ass in 12.3 UNL with Reimu


I need training buddies/trainers to help me with my Sakuya :3
Airact
Profile Joined April 2010
Finland366 Posts
August 08 2011 07:08 GMT
#1214
On August 08 2011 15:40 Abenson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2011 11:03 Dozle wrote:
I bet I could kick everyone ass in 12.3 UNL with Reimu


I need training buddies/trainers to help me with my Sakuya :3

Sakuya Mirrors can be mind blowingly good from time to time. Jesus the amount of knives when the players are cross-map.

Then again, I'm pretty bad at this game. Haven't played in a while and I wasn't good to begin with -_-. This is an excuse, but I need a new controller as well.
Arolis
Profile Joined October 2010
United States496 Posts
August 08 2011 10:47 GMT
#1215
Antiochus set up a hamachi server for 12.3 a few weeks ago for some TL Soku action. There are only a few of us so PM him for the info if anyone is interested in playing. I know there may be latency issues if people are far from each other, but we can deal . I've only had the game for about a month and I'm pretty much terrible with everyone except Yuyuko. So if anyone needs a newbish player to practice with or to help get back into the game, I'm down for some matches.
ZoW
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3983 Posts
August 08 2011 16:01 GMT
#1216
No demetori album for C80, raaaaaage

also wtf lol:


I'd also be interested in playing soku even though I'm terribad
the courage to be a lazy bum
ZoW
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3983 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-08 16:01:30
August 08 2011 16:01 GMT
#1217
double post
the courage to be a lazy bum
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
August 08 2011 16:47 GMT
#1218
On August 09 2011 01:01 ZoW wrote:
No demetori album for C80, raaaaaage

also wtf lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI-SXwb-Bok&feature=player_embedded

I'd also be interested in playing soku even though I'm terribad


yea haha like wtf rofl
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Airact
Profile Joined April 2010
Finland366 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-08 17:37:39
August 08 2011 17:35 GMT
#1219
On August 08 2011 19:47 Arolis wrote:
Antiochus set up a hamachi server for 12.3 a few weeks ago for some TL Soku action. There are only a few of us so PM him for the info if anyone is interested in playing. I know there may be latency issues if people are far from each other, but we can deal . I've only had the game for about a month and I'm pretty much terrible with everyone except Yuyuko. So if anyone needs a newbish player to practice with or to help get back into the game, I'm down for some matches.

I have got a PM telling the channel and pw, but I haven't actually joined it due to inactiveness to the game itself(giving space to others. Playing TF2 and SC2 almost full-time now.) and I will continue to do that for the time being.

Also, I'm a bit shy(I wonder if this is an overstatement) about anything with a voice chat involved so...

On August 09 2011 01:01 ZoW wrote:
No demetori album for C80, raaaaaage

also wtf lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI-SXwb-Bok&feature=player_embedded

I'd also be interested in playing soku even though I'm terribad


Just... oh my god wtf this is hilarious.
Dodgeball
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland141 Posts
August 08 2011 20:56 GMT
#1220
I can't wait for C80 because Takkoman is back!!! So epic

Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 306 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 351
JuggernautJason90
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 576
White-Ra 180
firebathero 75
910 45
Trap 23
NaDa 10
Counter-Strike
Fnx 771
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0164
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9423
crisheroes1796
Liquid`Hasu1731
Trikslyr83
Other Games
summit1g5541
Liquid`RaSZi5510
Beastyqt827
shahzam520
B2W.Neo283
KnowMe139
IndyStarCraft 138
Pyrionflax129
ArmadaUGS126
ZombieGrub100
UpATreeSC55
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream403
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 32
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
League of Legends
• TFBlade983
Other Games
• imaqtpie792
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 39m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.