• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:20
CEST 13:20
KST 20:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9068 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 24

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 790 Next
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-30 02:03:14
July 30 2012 02:02 GMT
#461
On July 30 2012 08:19 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2012 08:01 KebertXela wrote:
On July 29 2012 07:38 Darkhoarse wrote:
"She made the most prominent players there such as Ostojiy and HuK look like casual players who didn't know what they were doing."

Do you really have to be disrespectful to other players? Use the fan club to speak highly about your player not insulting other players. Thanks.


I don't find it disrespectful at all. I am saying that because there was such a large skill gap, it looked like a pro taking on amateurs.

I am absolutely not changing it.


If you think Scarlett is significantly more skilled then Huk you're a moron. I don't find that disrespectful at all. I am saying that you say such absurb statements it seems like I am talking to an idiot.

I am absolutely not apologizing for that.
Also, I never told you to change it. I just suggested that in the future you be a little more respectful.


RARGHHHHHHHHHHHH Something is not right on the internet! I must go fix.
Scarlett did make nearly everyone at the event look bad, if not from the games themselves, the results tell a story of domination, she dropped one single game at the event to the person she had to beat to win the final.
Also I find it funny that your calling out someone for being disrespectful, and then go on call Kebert a moron and an idiot, at very least in implication. Manner plsssssss.

Also probs to partouf for pointing out "looking like"
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
KebertXela
Profile Joined August 2010
United States322 Posts
July 30 2012 02:18 GMT
#462
On July 30 2012 08:19 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2012 08:01 KebertXela wrote:
On July 29 2012 07:38 Darkhoarse wrote:
"She made the most prominent players there such as Ostojiy and HuK look like casual players who didn't know what they were doing."

Do you really have to be disrespectful to other players? Use the fan club to speak highly about your player not insulting other players. Thanks.


I don't find it disrespectful at all. I am saying that because there was such a large skill gap, it looked like a pro taking on amateurs.

I am absolutely not changing it.


If you think Scarlett is significantly more skilled then Huk you're a moron. I don't find that disrespectful at all. I am saying that you say such absurb statements it seems like I am talking to an idiot.

I am absolutely not apologizing for that.
Also, I never told you to change it. I just suggested that in the future you be a little more respectful.



This will be the last time I will respond to this. I want everyone else to drop this.

I do think Scarlett is significantly more skilled than HuK at the moment. She beats him continually on the ladder and she convincingly beat him at WCS Canada.

Secondly, I must point out where you are.

This is Scarlett's Fanclub and I happen to be the current proprietor of the fan club. Naturally, I believe Scarlett is really really good, with good reason. Her results show it. Have you even seen the games of WCS? She wiped the floor with all of them.

I'm not being disrespectful. They tried their best and maybe had a bad day but Scarlett destroyed them and I feel I should address that in the OP. It's a fact that should be celebrated. Not many players can go through that bracket and nearly 2-0 all of them.

Now, let's all drop this.
Check my last.fm out \\ http://www.last.fm/user/bigbobo1
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
July 30 2012 13:32 GMT
#463
Changing the subject, anyone wanna play space today?
ladadidadi
gig4set
Profile Joined February 2012
Norway4 Posts
July 30 2012 13:59 GMT
#464
sign me up
TT
Vaftrudner
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden1185 Posts
July 30 2012 14:13 GMT
#465
I don't see myself on the list so please re-sign me up
"Starcraft 2 was designed to have a best race. You play the worst one." - Day9
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
July 30 2012 14:25 GMT
#466
All right I guess I was a little quick to get upset and I apologize. I am actually a big fan of Scarlett as a player and hope she continues to do well. I just thought the OP was a tad disrespectful to other players, but hey that's just my opinion.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Fenrax
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States5018 Posts
August 01 2012 02:02 GMT
#467
sign me up
jeep21243
Profile Joined July 2012
5 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-02 13:26:48
August 02 2012 13:25 GMT
#468
deleted
jeeneeus
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1168 Posts
August 03 2012 01:37 GMT
#469
Are you playing in the Gauntlet KotH?
Stevied
Profile Joined August 2011
United States46 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-03 01:54:36
August 03 2012 01:52 GMT
#470
On August 03 2012 10:37 jeeneeus wrote:
Are you playing in the Gauntlet KotH?

She was in the twitch chat asking if it was too late to enter, but it sounds like all of today's players were already picked. Hopefully next week.
Sign me up BTW. Great player. Go smash WCS NA!
Long time TC fanboy
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
August 03 2012 05:10 GMT
#471
Oh yeah, could you re-sign me up too?
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
tReaper
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia90 Posts
August 03 2012 07:17 GMT
#472
I wonder if Scarlett is going to sign up for s4 NASL? :O
Treat others the way you would like to be treated yourself. ^_^
Takasu
Profile Joined May 2011
United States63 Posts
August 03 2012 07:44 GMT
#473
On August 03 2012 16:17 tReaper wrote:
I wonder if Scarlett is going to sign up for s4 NASL? :O


She said that she would play in 3 of the 4 qualifiers for NASL s4 (one of them is during WCS/MLG). Would be fun to see her play in NASL. ^_^
FusioN.Strider
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany131 Posts
August 03 2012 07:50 GMT
#474
Sign me up, please! =D
Very impressed by her WCS run.
MISTAKE!
Kwidowmaker
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada978 Posts
August 05 2012 03:38 GMT
#475
Is she playing the Gauntlet koth tonight? 2 more games left, spanishiwa is next but idk if they've announced final player?????
Kk.
Chytilova
Profile Joined December 2011
United States790 Posts
August 05 2012 03:42 GMT
#476
On August 05 2012 12:38 Kwidowmaker wrote:
Is she playing the Gauntlet koth tonight? 2 more games left, spanishiwa is next but idk if they've announced final player?????


Nah she wants to get used to her new keyboard so no NASL tonight unfortunately.
Kwidowmaker
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada978 Posts
August 05 2012 03:43 GMT
#477
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i am in scarlett withdrawl
Kk.
Chytilova
Profile Joined December 2011
United States790 Posts
August 05 2012 03:49 GMT
#478
On August 05 2012 12:43 Kwidowmaker wrote:
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i am in scarlett withdrawl


lol well I'm hoping this week and next we will all get our next fix to last us until WCS. :D
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
August 05 2012 04:09 GMT
#479
you guys know she's a dude right

User was temp banned for this post.
Dissonance23
Profile Joined September 2010
United States259 Posts
August 05 2012 04:19 GMT
#480
On August 05 2012 13:09 redFF wrote:
you guys know she's a dude right


You know you can just ask mods to be banned if you want to be, right?
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM608
IndyStarCraft 136
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 608
Lowko395
IndyStarCraft 136
mouzHeroMarine 97
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14253
Free 5579
Stork 1876
Jaedong 673
Horang2 513
BeSt 434
Soulkey 350
Soma 263
Mini 241
Larva 226
[ Show more ]
Zeus 212
Last 143
sorry 108
Mind 84
Pusan 75
Hyun 73
Sexy 47
Shinee 37
soO 31
yabsab 16
Sacsri 15
scan(afreeca) 15
ToSsGirL 12
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4917
Dendi319
XaKoH 264
XcaliburYe211
Counter-Strike
byalli680
Other Games
gofns43128
singsing2349
Coldzera 692
Happy383
B2W.Neo363
Pyrionflax235
ToD62
trigger1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 29
• StrangeGG 17
• Adnapsc2 15
• Light_VIP 9
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV379
League of Legends
• Jankos3758
Upcoming Events
Online Event
40m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 40m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.