• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:54
CEST 22:54
KST 05:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6945 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 23

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 790 Next
Chytilova
Profile Joined December 2011
United States790 Posts
July 27 2012 21:59 GMT
#441
On July 27 2012 13:45 partouf wrote:
In case someone didn't enjoy it in IRC,

Scarlett casually winning a certain Playhem today, very much enjoyed watching those games.

But the trolling Scarlett, the trolling, have mercy on my sanity!


Oh man really??? Damn my work schedule this week!
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-27 22:19:47
July 27 2012 22:18 GMT
#442
Is she playing in the FXO Invitational today or will they do some groups today some tomorrow?

Edit: Looks like tomorrow or the next day. There are a ton of groups.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
AlgeriaT
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden2197 Posts
July 27 2012 22:22 GMT
#443
The matches from her group don't get aired until August 12 if I understand the schedule correcly.
CORN GIRL + Flash + FanTaSy + CholeraSC + iNcontroL 4 eva <3
KebertXela
Profile Joined August 2010
United States322 Posts
July 28 2012 04:30 GMT
#444
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Ascend

Scarlett is playing the top 200 KotH right now.
Check my last.fm out \\ http://www.last.fm/user/bigbobo1
MastaMp3
Profile Joined May 2011
United States56 Posts
July 28 2012 04:31 GMT
#445
http://ascendtv.com/fullscreen-chat/ Best link to watch
I pwn joo mp3s
KebertXela
Profile Joined August 2010
United States322 Posts
July 28 2012 05:16 GMT
#446
Nah. Screw twitch chat. Come chill out in the Scarlett IRC Channel.
Check my last.fm out \\ http://www.last.fm/user/bigbobo1
M0ra
Profile Joined June 2012
United States11 Posts
July 28 2012 08:35 GMT
#447
Sign me up! :D I can't wait to see you play in the near future. And don't drop a game in the NA finals. I know you can do it! :D I got faith in you!
"I have one last thing I would like to say to my foreigner fans. It is a joyous thing that I am leaving. Why, you ask? Leaving is not a sad thing after all - because it’s just the start to a new beginning." - Lee Yun "NaDa" Yeol
fumo
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland13 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-28 21:15:58
July 28 2012 16:12 GMT
#448
So how do I get signed up?
Sign me up! plzzz

I pledge my allegiance to Zerg Queen Scarlett!

Edit:
Also, is there a higher resolution version of the main fanclub image? It would make a nice wallpaper...
interim_descriptor
Profile Joined April 2012
73 Posts
July 28 2012 21:43 GMT
#449
Does anybody know if it's possible to view Scarlett's KotH Top 200 matches from Friday?
AlgeriaT
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden2197 Posts
July 28 2012 22:02 GMT
#450
http://sv.twitch.tv/ascendtv/b/326496813

at about 2:57:00
CORN GIRL + Flash + FanTaSy + CholeraSC + iNcontroL 4 eva <3
IbHalbherz
Profile Joined April 2012
4 Posts
July 28 2012 22:23 GMT
#451
sign me up (again)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
July 28 2012 22:38 GMT
#452
"She made the most prominent players there such as Ostojiy and HuK look like casual players who didn't know what they were doing."

Do you really have to be disrespectful to other players? Use the fan club to speak highly about your player not insulting other players. Thanks.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
interim_descriptor
Profile Joined April 2012
73 Posts
July 28 2012 22:44 GMT
#453
Thank you, AlgeriaT!
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
July 28 2012 22:57 GMT
#454
On July 29 2012 07:02 AlgeriaT wrote:
http://sv.twitch.tv/ascendtv/b/326496813

at about 2:57:00

I dont suppose someone could give me the cliffsnotes on who she beat/eventually lost to?
KebertXela
Profile Joined August 2010
United States322 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-28 23:01:49
July 28 2012 23:01 GMT
#455
On July 29 2012 07:38 Darkhoarse wrote:
"She made the most prominent players there such as Ostojiy and HuK look like casual players who didn't know what they were doing."

Do you really have to be disrespectful to other players? Use the fan club to speak highly about your player not insulting other players. Thanks.


I don't find it disrespectful at all. I am saying that because there was such a large skill gap, it looked like a pro taking on amateurs.

I am absolutely not changing it.
Check my last.fm out \\ http://www.last.fm/user/bigbobo1
MetalPanda
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1152 Posts
July 28 2012 23:13 GMT
#456
On July 29 2012 07:57 Bibbit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2012 07:02 AlgeriaT wrote:
http://sv.twitch.tv/ascendtv/b/326496813

at about 2:57:00

I dont suppose someone could give me the cliffsnotes on who she beat/eventually lost to?


No one that I know besides CaliberLight.
She didn't lose, she went to bed after 5 wins.
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
July 28 2012 23:22 GMT
#457
On July 29 2012 08:13 MetalPanda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2012 07:57 Bibbit wrote:
On July 29 2012 07:02 AlgeriaT wrote:
http://sv.twitch.tv/ascendtv/b/326496813

at about 2:57:00

I dont suppose someone could give me the cliffsnotes on who she beat/eventually lost to?


No one that I know besides CaliberLight.
She didn't lose, she went to bed after 5 wins.

Haha nice. Thanks for answer ^^
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
July 29 2012 23:19 GMT
#458
On July 29 2012 08:01 KebertXela wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2012 07:38 Darkhoarse wrote:
"She made the most prominent players there such as Ostojiy and HuK look like casual players who didn't know what they were doing."

Do you really have to be disrespectful to other players? Use the fan club to speak highly about your player not insulting other players. Thanks.


I don't find it disrespectful at all. I am saying that because there was such a large skill gap, it looked like a pro taking on amateurs.

I am absolutely not changing it.


If you think Scarlett is significantly more skilled then Huk you're a moron. I don't find that disrespectful at all. I am saying that you say such absurb statements it seems like I am talking to an idiot.

I am absolutely not apologizing for that.
Also, I never told you to change it. I just suggested that in the future you be a little more respectful.

WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
partouf
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Netherlands405 Posts
July 29 2012 23:41 GMT
#459
I feel sometimes native speakers of the english language should know the meaning of "looking like". Amongst other things. But who am I.
[update twitchuser set banned=1 where lastmessage like '%nohomo%';] - twitter.com/@partouf
MetalPanda
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1152 Posts
July 29 2012 23:44 GMT
#460
On July 30 2012 08:19 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2012 08:01 KebertXela wrote:
On July 29 2012 07:38 Darkhoarse wrote:
"She made the most prominent players there such as Ostojiy and HuK look like casual players who didn't know what they were doing."

Do you really have to be disrespectful to other players? Use the fan club to speak highly about your player not insulting other players. Thanks.


I don't find it disrespectful at all. I am saying that because there was such a large skill gap, it looked like a pro taking on amateurs.

I am absolutely not changing it.


If you think Scarlett is significantly more skilled then Huk you're a moron. I don't find that disrespectful at all. I am saying that you say such absurb statements it seems like I am talking to an idiot.

I am absolutely not apologizing for that.
Also, I never told you to change it. I just suggested that in the future you be a little more respectful.



He's not talking about the players themselves there, he's talking about the games. Please calm down. In the future, be a little more respectful.
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O160
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 584
ZZZero.O 160
soO 57
Hyun 49
Dota 2
qojqva2443
League of Legends
Doublelift2013
Counter-Strike
fl0m4113
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4216
Liquid`Hasu652
Other Games
summit1g6724
FrodaN1415
KnowMe346
ToD296
Pyrionflax189
420jenkins187
Livibee186
QueenE105
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick791
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 67
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1997
Other Games
• imaqtpie890
• Shiphtur582
• Scarra368
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 6m
Patches Events
18h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 6m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.