• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:18
CEST 07:18
KST 14:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7398 users

Mvp Fan Club - Page 142

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 340 Next
thurim
Profile Joined May 2011
France31 Posts
May 02 2012 10:56 GMT
#2821
great play from mvp and contrary to what qqers say the all-in he did were very well executed and there was a reason of chosing this strat : take advantage of the pressure Nani had on the shoulders. It was obvious on the video that he did not manage to overcome this pressure and doing early aggresion was a good way to take advantage of this and make him panic more. Finaly with this health problem i am not sure MVP can handle long series of game and it is better for him to end the games as quick as possible.

We believe in him
aznball123
Profile Joined February 2012
2759 Posts
May 02 2012 11:00 GMT
#2822
Lol, so many naniwa fans raging, I'm not even a Mvp fan, but it's nice to see him win even with the CTS.
Mmm, what to watch.
Cheese_IMMVP_CakeS
Profile Joined May 2012
Kazakhstan1 Post
May 02 2012 11:03 GMT
#2823
On May 02 2012 19:46 unknownGamer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 19:34 Cheese_IMMVP_Cake wrote:
Time for some crazy time in the kitchen! Is it only me who just became intensively CRAVING for some good-ol-nub-cheese cake? I didnt know u could eat cheese cake with chop sticks, guess I was wrong though...

User was banned for this post.

Mmmm more qq please, I need to wash my hair. OH WAIT, you are banned! You can't reply! HAHAHA.


U mad bro? :D
http://allrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/cakes/cheesecakes/

User was banned for this post.
ThaSlayer
Profile Joined March 2011
707 Posts
May 02 2012 11:06 GMT
#2824
On May 02 2012 20:03 Cheese_IMMVP_CakeS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 19:46 unknownGamer wrote:
On May 02 2012 19:34 Cheese_IMMVP_Cake wrote:
Time for some crazy time in the kitchen! Is it only me who just became intensively CRAVING for some good-ol-nub-cheese cake? I didnt know u could eat cheese cake with chop sticks, guess I was wrong though...

User was banned for this post.

Mmmm more qq please, I need to wash my hair. OH WAIT, you are banned! You can't reply! HAHAHA.


U mad bro? :D
http://allrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/cakes/cheesecakes/

User was banned for this post.

Someone please ban his IP. Way to bash on a player by creating multiple accounts/
InoyouS2
Profile Joined December 2011
1005 Posts
May 02 2012 11:07 GMT
#2825
Hmm...

Mvp vs PartinG, Mvp's wrists in the situation they are in...

I don't have much faith in that matchup.
IMMvp|fOrGG|IMNesTea|oGsMC|Liquid`Hero|DongRaeGu|Slayers_MMA|Liquid`TLO|MarineKingPrime|IMSeed
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 11:08:57
May 02 2012 11:08 GMT
#2826
On May 02 2012 20:03 Cheese_IMMVP_CakeS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 19:46 unknownGamer wrote:
On May 02 2012 19:34 Cheese_IMMVP_Cake wrote:
Time for some crazy time in the kitchen! Is it only me who just became intensively CRAVING for some good-ol-nub-cheese cake? I didnt know u could eat cheese cake with chop sticks, guess I was wrong though...

User was banned for this post.

Mmmm more qq please, I need to wash my hair. OH WAIT, you are banned! You can't reply! HAHAHA.


U mad bro? :D
User was banned for this post.


Aren't you the mad one? I mean you keep making new accounts to try and troll because you're upset MVP crushed Naniwa with early game builds. I'd say that's pretty desperate of you.

It's alright though, we're a nice fanclub so we'll just feel pity for you =)

====

MVP vs Parting. Going to be very very tough, but King JJ can do it!
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
May 02 2012 11:08 GMT
#2827
Mvp vs Parting heavily in favor of Parting considering his PvT ability and Mvp's current condition, but I still have faith he can pull it off, somehow.

If not that's fine too, ro4 is an amazing achievement for someone with such an injury.
Ace1123
Profile Joined September 2011
Philippines1187 Posts
May 02 2012 11:08 GMT
#2828
Dont QQ Guys, If you were in his shoes, You would do anything to win right? And i bet you would exploit every opportunity to win because This isn't just a fun tourney for them but this is how they get their money for a living. Everyone cheeses, Even MKP and other top players.
ForGG, Mvp, MMA, MarineKing, BoxeR,
ThaSlayer
Profile Joined March 2011
707 Posts
May 02 2012 11:09 GMT
#2829
On May 02 2012 20:08 Dodgin wrote:
Mvp vs Parting heavily in favor of Parting considering his PvT ability and Mvp's current condition, but I still have faith he can pull it off, somehow.

If not that's fine too, ro4 is an amazing achievement for someone with such an injury.

Not exactly, considering parting played lots of P v Ts so far and MVP hasnt revealed much builds yet. Fingers crossed
InoyouS2
Profile Joined December 2011
1005 Posts
May 02 2012 11:11 GMT
#2830
On May 02 2012 20:08 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 20:03 Cheese_IMMVP_CakeS wrote:
On May 02 2012 19:46 unknownGamer wrote:
On May 02 2012 19:34 Cheese_IMMVP_Cake wrote:
Time for some crazy time in the kitchen! Is it only me who just became intensively CRAVING for some good-ol-nub-cheese cake? I didnt know u could eat cheese cake with chop sticks, guess I was wrong though...

User was banned for this post.

Mmmm more qq please, I need to wash my hair. OH WAIT, you are banned! You can't reply! HAHAHA.


U mad bro? :D
User was banned for this post.


Aren't you the mad one? I mean you keep making new accounts to try and troll because you're upset MVP crushed Naniwa with early game builds. I'd say that's pretty desperate of you.

It's alright though, we're a nice fanclub so we'll just feel pity for you =)

====

MVP vs Parting. Going to be very very tough, but King JJ can do it!



What's all this King JJ stuff?
IMMvp|fOrGG|IMNesTea|oGsMC|Liquid`Hero|DongRaeGu|Slayers_MMA|Liquid`TLO|MarineKingPrime|IMSeed
Hypemeup
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden2783 Posts
May 02 2012 11:14 GMT
#2831
On May 02 2012 20:11 InoyouS2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 20:08 Asha` wrote:
On May 02 2012 20:03 Cheese_IMMVP_CakeS wrote:
On May 02 2012 19:46 unknownGamer wrote:
On May 02 2012 19:34 Cheese_IMMVP_Cake wrote:
Time for some crazy time in the kitchen! Is it only me who just became intensively CRAVING for some good-ol-nub-cheese cake? I didnt know u could eat cheese cake with chop sticks, guess I was wrong though...

User was banned for this post.

Mmmm more qq please, I need to wash my hair. OH WAIT, you are banned! You can't reply! HAHAHA.


U mad bro? :D
User was banned for this post.


Aren't you the mad one? I mean you keep making new accounts to try and troll because you're upset MVP crushed Naniwa with early game builds. I'd say that's pretty desperate of you.

It's alright though, we're a nice fanclub so we'll just feel pity for you =)

====

MVP vs Parting. Going to be very very tough, but King JJ can do it!



What's all this King JJ stuff?


Check his Real life name, buddy.
Cheese_IMMVP_CakeX
Profile Joined May 2012
Kazakhstan1 Post
May 02 2012 11:14 GMT
#2832
--- Nuked ---
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
May 02 2012 11:15 GMT
#2833
On May 02 2012 20:11 InoyouS2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 20:08 Asha` wrote:
On May 02 2012 20:03 Cheese_IMMVP_CakeS wrote:
On May 02 2012 19:46 unknownGamer wrote:
On May 02 2012 19:34 Cheese_IMMVP_Cake wrote:
Time for some crazy time in the kitchen! Is it only me who just became intensively CRAVING for some good-ol-nub-cheese cake? I didnt know u could eat cheese cake with chop sticks, guess I was wrong though...

User was banned for this post.

Mmmm more qq please, I need to wash my hair. OH WAIT, you are banned! You can't reply! HAHAHA.


U mad bro? :D
User was banned for this post.


Aren't you the mad one? I mean you keep making new accounts to try and troll because you're upset MVP crushed Naniwa with early game builds. I'd say that's pretty desperate of you.

It's alright though, we're a nice fanclub so we'll just feel pity for you =)

====

MVP vs Parting. Going to be very very tough, but King JJ can do it!



What's all this King JJ stuff?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeongjo_of_Joseon

MVP = Jeong Jong Hyeon

MVP = King of Terran (in sc2)

MVP = King JJ

It was a nickname that got used by korean fans ages back, I don't know if they still do but it's my favourite for him.
Ace1123
Profile Joined September 2011
Philippines1187 Posts
May 02 2012 11:15 GMT
#2834
On May 02 2012 20:08 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 20:03 Cheese_IMMVP_CakeS wrote:
On May 02 2012 19:46 unknownGamer wrote:
On May 02 2012 19:34 Cheese_IMMVP_Cake wrote:
Time for some crazy time in the kitchen! Is it only me who just became intensively CRAVING for some good-ol-nub-cheese cake? I didnt know u could eat cheese cake with chop sticks, guess I was wrong though...

User was banned for this post.

Mmmm more qq please, I need to wash my hair. OH WAIT, you are banned! You can't reply! HAHAHA.


U mad bro? :D
User was banned for this post.


Aren't you the mad one? I mean you keep making new accounts to try and troll because you're upset MVP crushed Naniwa with early game builds. I'd say that's pretty desperate of you.

It's alright though, we're a nice fanclub so we'll just feel pity for you =)

====

MVP vs Parting. Going to be very very tough, but King JJ can do it!


MVP said so in his interview that Naniwa likes to takes risk in early game.

"I am of the opinion that you should be punished for risky play. If you get greedy with me, you will get punished. Naniwa is a player who has a risky early game and gets a good economy. Those strategies were a response to that."

Also take note that Mvp has wrist injury which is a bad handicap, Naniwa can practice all day but MVP needs to take care of his wrist so there will be less practice time. And it will also be hard on his wrist if it gone to late game. And Mvp just took advantage of his opponents style with Really aggresive builds. And why do you guys hate Mvp for that 11/11 rax. We always see top players cheese in some games but they get no hate? Seriously
ForGG, Mvp, MMA, MarineKing, BoxeR,
InoyouS2
Profile Joined December 2011
1005 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 11:18:35
May 02 2012 11:18 GMT
#2835
On May 02 2012 20:14 Hypemeup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 20:11 InoyouS2 wrote:
On May 02 2012 20:08 Asha` wrote:
On May 02 2012 20:03 Cheese_IMMVP_CakeS wrote:
On May 02 2012 19:46 unknownGamer wrote:
On May 02 2012 19:34 Cheese_IMMVP_Cake wrote:
Time for some crazy time in the kitchen! Is it only me who just became intensively CRAVING for some good-ol-nub-cheese cake? I didnt know u could eat cheese cake with chop sticks, guess I was wrong though...

User was banned for this post.

Mmmm more qq please, I need to wash my hair. OH WAIT, you are banned! You can't reply! HAHAHA.


U mad bro? :D
User was banned for this post.


Aren't you the mad one? I mean you keep making new accounts to try and troll because you're upset MVP crushed Naniwa with early game builds. I'd say that's pretty desperate of you.

It's alright though, we're a nice fanclub so we'll just feel pity for you =)

====

MVP vs Parting. Going to be very very tough, but King JJ can do it!




What's all this King JJ stuff?


Check his Real life name, buddy.

Lol, I was expecting something a little more elegant...

Never mind, I prefer Game Genie, that's all.
IMMvp|fOrGG|IMNesTea|oGsMC|Liquid`Hero|DongRaeGu|Slayers_MMA|Liquid`TLO|MarineKingPrime|IMSeed
Ausfailia
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia123 Posts
May 02 2012 11:18 GMT
#2836
aww yeah well done to MVP, even with no wrists he can make the semifinals.
ES.Genie
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1370 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 11:19:44
May 02 2012 11:19 GMT
#2837
On May 02 2012 19:34 Cheese_IMMVP_Cake wrote:
Time for some crazy time in the kitchen! Is it only me who just became intensively CRAVING for some good-ol-nub-cheese cake? I didnt know u could eat cheese cake with chop sticks, guess I was wrong though...

User was banned for this post.

How can someone like you even have some kind of social interaction outside the internet? You must be a really sad person. I feel sorry for you.

4 times in the Ro4 in the last 5 seasons...Mvp your are the most awesome guy ever. Now win the whole thing and show everyone why you are still the best. <3
No Mvp, no care. ~ the King will be back | Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone, Phil Heath |
Fanta_Rules
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden669 Posts
May 02 2012 11:25 GMT
#2838
MVP really showed us what he's made of today. Sick performance, excellent games. I haven't been this impressed by a player since BitByBit.
Aunvilgod
Profile Joined December 2011
2653 Posts
May 02 2012 11:27 GMT
#2839
On May 02 2012 20:07 InoyouS2 wrote:
Hmm...

Mvp vs PartinG, Mvp's wrists in the situation they are in...

I don't have much faith in that matchup.


Me neither. On the other hand I did not even expect him to survive the round of 32.
ilovegroov | Blizzards mapmaker(s?) suck ass | #1 Protoss hater
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
May 02 2012 11:38 GMT
#2840
On May 02 2012 20:19 ES.Genie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 19:34 Cheese_IMMVP_Cake wrote:
Time for some crazy time in the kitchen! Is it only me who just became intensively CRAVING for some good-ol-nub-cheese cake? I didnt know u could eat cheese cake with chop sticks, guess I was wrong though...

User was banned for this post.

How can someone like you even have some kind of social interaction outside the internet? You must be a really sad person. I feel sorry for you.

4 times in the Ro4 in the last 5 seasons...Mvp your are the most awesome guy ever. Now win the whole thing and show everyone why you are still the best. <3


Oh god I just realised how epic this is. 4/5 Semi finals! =O!
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 340 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 123
SortOf 113
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2168
HiyA 354
Mong 149
Shinee 77
sorry 33
Noble 16
NotJumperer 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1315
NeuroSwarm180
League of Legends
JimRising 670
Reynor47
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft614
Other Games
summit1g7426
Coldzera 743
C9.Mang0336
PiGStarcraft217
RuFF_SC234
ArmadaUGS24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick688
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream390
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2155
League of Legends
• Rush1531
• Lourlo1334
• Stunt313
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
4h 42m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
18h 42m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 5h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.