• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:06
CEST 07:06
KST 14:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6039 users

[TV] HBO Game of Thrones - Page 1112

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1836 Next
All book discussion in this thread is now allowed.
CAPSLOCKED
Profile Joined April 2011
563 Posts
April 28 2014 04:39 GMT
#22221
On April 28 2014 13:09 blade55555 wrote:
Was a decent episode.

Saw this preview for episode 5 + Show Spoiler +



Fuck I want next week already.


No kidding, having to wait a week for each episode is brutal :/

+ Show Spoiler +
Hodor looking like he's about to go full hulk mode
Yoav
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1874 Posts
April 28 2014 04:41 GMT
#22222
So, how old exactly are we supposed to think Tommen is? And Marge? Margaery is probably around the age of her actor (32), maybe a little younger. Tommen's actor is 16, but we think the character is under the age of majority... which is what, 14 in Westeros?

Good episode content, though pacing seemed a bit off. Taking Mereen seemed distinctly rushed. But hey, Danny better rush before the Iron Bank goes with Stannis... she's in a better position to enforce their demands, but I'm guessing they're pretty serious about the deals they make.

Crazy ending. We kinda knew it was coming, but I was surprised the babies become White Walkers, not just Wights. Also, looks like two Stark kids are gonna be in one place at one time. Crazysauce. I mean, one's a Snow, but I'll take it. Brann could be a really big asset for the Night's Watch too... they are in bad need of good intel.
ahw
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada1099 Posts
April 28 2014 05:05 GMT
#22223
Dunno if it's been mentioned yet but I appreciated that the slave rebellion blood message was written in English. Cause, yknow, it would've been hard to figure out what was going on otherwise.
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
April 28 2014 05:05 GMT
#22224
Pod is so fucking adorable.
Writer:o
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
April 28 2014 05:08 GMT
#22225
On April 28 2014 14:05 Kiett wrote:
Pod is so fucking adorable.


Yeah I loved that smile lol.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-28 05:11:15
April 28 2014 05:10 GMT
#22226
On April 28 2014 07:50 Assault_1 wrote:
Can someone tell me whos the best fighters of these bunch? I dont think I missed anyone..
barristan selmy when he wasnt old
the hound
the mountain
grey worm
jamie lannister when he had 2 arms
king roberts when he wasnt fat
ned stark
khal drogo
prince oberyn


Robert Baratheon was probably second on that list when he was in his prime, Ned Stark is probably up there as well.

With the characters you listed I'd rank it as such.

1. Barristan the Bold (his title when he was in his prime)
2. Robert Baratheon
3. The Mountain that Rides
4. Ned Stark
5. Jaime Lannister
6. Prince Oberyn
7. Khal Drogo
8. The Hound
9. Grey Worm

We know so little about how Grey Worm can actually fight in a one vs one situation since the Unsullied are trained to fight as a cohesive unbreakable unit like a Greek Phalanx which is very different from the kind of training a Knight or Lord in Westeros would receive.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
urboss
Profile Joined September 2013
Austria1223 Posts
April 28 2014 05:18 GMT
#22227
Nice episode!


After the rough church sex from last season, Jaime seems to be back to being an innocent little boy.

Daenerys' scene with her standing on top of the building I found quite impressive.

I'm relieved that the Bran crew gets finally some action.
Poor Hodor though!

Also, great ending. Seems that Craster was building an army of White Walkers.
I'm wondering if he knew about that.
I'm also wondering how fast those whitewalker babies grow and if they already have some cool powers.


woody60707
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1863 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-28 05:21:44
April 28 2014 05:20 GMT
#22228
Sorry!
Xapti
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2473 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-28 05:57:03
April 28 2014 05:43 GMT
#22229
Rather predictable episode and not that special. Was still good an interesting and all, but not one of the better episodes.
On April 28 2014 10:59 FiWiFaKi wrote:
OMG! The whitewalkers convert the babies into whitewalkers. That's crazy scary how strong whitewalkers are... Holy.

I actually yelled it out "What if the whitewalkers convert babies into whitewalkers" like 15 seconds before it happened. Can't believe I didn't see that sooner.

First time I noticed the babies being sacrificed/abandoned, I made the connection right away. Was I somehow special? I thought a lot of people would make that assumption. What else would they possibly need the babies for?
On April 28 2014 07:50 Assault_1 wrote:
Can someone tell me whos the best fighters of these bunch? I dont think I missed anyone..
barristan selmy when he wasnt old
the hound
the mountain
grey worm
jamie lannister when he had 2 arms
king roberts when he wasnt fat
ned stark
khal drogo
prince oberyn

I'd say you could only easily compare people within the 6 (northern) kingdoms, leaving Khal Drogo (presumably would be in the top 3 if not the best due to the savage trial-by-fire style of the Dothraki and large build), Grey worm (in my opinion not a good candidate based on the TV series due to his small stature, seemingly limited experience, and seemingly poor variety of weapon mastery and armor), and Prince Oberyn out of this. I don't know much about Oberyn or Dorne so maybe he shouldn't be excluded, but it doesn't seem like there's much way to compare based off our current TV knowledge. He's also a pampered guy which in my opinion makes him softer.

Ned Stark is a great fighter for sure, but he's not necessarily proven to be particularly effective at 1-on-1 top-tier combat. It may also depend on what age he's compared at (might be some debate what year his prime was).

Jaime Lannister seems similarly paired with Ned, along with Brienne —which you did not mention. Considering that Brienne matched well vs Jaime and won a tournament, it should put her on the list or else remove both Ned and Jaime.While it's tough to decide, I would choose the latter.

Someone else whom I might put with those previously mentioned is Bronn, although there isn't a way to easily compare him aside from his build and that he can do well vs a gimped Jaime and the Eyrie's champion (neither of which says much).

For those not keeping track, that leaves choice between Barristan Selmy, the hound, the mountain, and certainly the unlisted Arthur Dayne. Although aside from Arthur Dayne being dead, he was also defeated —at least in part— by Ed Stark.

Considering that Selmy and Robert and Dayne are in the [significant] past, I personally wouldn't want to include them, since presumably there would be better dead fighters than them _even further back_ in history — especially in other parts of the world.

That leaves only the mountain and the hound (to which Gregor/mountain would likely win by numbers). I think one of these makes sense to be at the top since they are very skilled, but even more importantly have the power and reach which is critical in combat.

If including people from the past, Eddard and Robert and Arthur and Barristan make it a hard choice.
"Then he told me to tell you that he wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire" — "Well, you tell him that I said that I wouldn't piss on him if he was on Jeopardy!"
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
April 28 2014 05:43 GMT
#22230
It's like that scene between Margaery and Tommen walked right out of my fantasy. ofc it doesn't end with a kiss...

also, leave Hodor alone!! Leave him alone!
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
shin_toss
Profile Joined May 2010
Philippines2589 Posts
April 28 2014 05:45 GMT
#22231
I was excited I thougth there would be a Marge x Tommen scene. I haven't seen Marge's body in a long time lol.

And can someone give me a refresher? Season# and ep # will be greatly appreciated

1. How did Bran's gang get north of the wall?
2. Where is the wildling girl ? (hodor's girlfriend) lol
3. The guy on Castle Black.. isn't he Lord Bolton's henchman? how did he end up in Night's Watch again?

tnx
AKMU / IU
oscar62
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada417 Posts
April 28 2014 05:51 GMT
#22232
On April 28 2014 14:08 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2014 14:05 Kiett wrote:
Pod is so fucking adorable.


Yeah I loved that smile lol.




that's the phat ass dick smile for sure
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-28 06:17:11
April 28 2014 06:15 GMT
#22233
On April 28 2014 14:45 shin_toss wrote:
I was excited I thougth there would be a Marge x Tommen scene. I haven't seen Marge's body in a long time lol.

And can someone give me a refresher? Season# and ep # will be greatly appreciated

1. How did Bran's gang get north of the wall?
2. Where is the wildling girl ? (hodor's girlfriend) lol
3. The guy on Castle Black.. isn't he Lord Bolton's henchman? how did he end up in Night's Watch again?

tnx


lord bolton sent him to find the stark boys, and jon snow is their only lead. hes wearing red chain mail i think though i dont think thats the smartest if he wanted to go completely undercover.
savior did nothing wrong
urboss
Profile Joined September 2013
Austria1223 Posts
April 28 2014 06:40 GMT
#22234
lol, book readers seem to be sour right now, after getting spoiled
Shock710
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia6097 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-28 06:41:45
April 28 2014 06:40 GMT
#22235
On April 28 2014 12:46 Nick! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2014 07:50 Assault_1 wrote:
Can someone tell me whos the best fighters of these bunch? I dont think I missed anyone..
barristan selmy when he wasnt old
the hound
the mountain
grey worm
jamie lannister when he had 2 arms
king roberts when he wasnt fat
ned stark
khal drogo
prince oberyn


#1 Arthur Dayne
#2 Barristan Selmy
#3 Tough one, probably Jamie/Oberyn/Prime Robert

The number 1 and 2 are definite. The third spot however really could go to alot of people. It's hard to really pin down something like sheer combat skill.

Whos arthur dayne??? all i can remember about him is couple of eps ago there was some talk about him being the great book of kingsguard. Have they mentioned or have we seen him at all? (is drunk dude at the red wedding that went to take a piss? also why havnt they showned that guy yet)

Dannys scene was super fast O_O i can see how they would win but still lol...would have like something like grey worm, barri and jorah cutting through those armed guards (tho i guess they're part of the rebellion???)

those guys at crastors keep need to die...and fast im scared for the girl with bran jon snow please go there and cut them into bits and hopefully the ones crawlling away get zombie eaten by the wrights. Fat dude needs to be eat by the wolf (i was pretty sure he was gonna like turn around and come face to face with a walker when the wolf scared him)

*fingers crossed* for snow killing the jerks at crastors freeing the girls meeting bran freeing the wolves and a hint to what happens to the babies.

Im still confused about the joffery poison, so it was olenna and little finger? (i dont remember them ever meeting or if they were in kings landing at the same time) Also it seems like we get a danny story every ep, with alot of the stories not getting scene time every ep T_T so many things i wanna see like arya, gendry, stansis and crazy lady (the red crazy lady not the super crazy lady)

I also remember something about some of the actors (female) not wanting to do nude scenes, but iirc it was a while ago and it was only one actor. I dont think we've seen any major characters naked.
On April 28 2014 14:45 shin_toss wrote:
I was excited I thougth there would be a Marge x Tommen scene. I haven't seen Marge's body in a long time lol.

And can someone give me a refresher? Season# and ep # will be greatly appreciated

1. How did Bran's gang get north of the wall?
2. Where is the wildling girl ? (hodor's girlfriend) lol
3. The guy on Castle Black.. isn't he Lord Bolton's henchman? how did he end up in Night's Watch again?

tnx

2. i remember the wildling girl not wanting to go north and that was the last i remember
dAPhREAk gives Shock a * | [23:55] <Shock710> that was out of context -_- [16:26] <@motbob> Good question, Shock!
albis
Profile Joined January 2010
United States652 Posts
April 28 2014 07:04 GMT
#22236
loving the littlefinger. Good to see them take a city through rebellion. was hoping crasters keep fight was this episode but figured the next will be jon snow wrecking sht. The kids no joke of a fighter, may be a serious contender for badassery in a few years. Brienne just got some super good loot to go off and return sansa? or just to protect sansa? Not sure what brienne is doing. Podrick so adorable. They better not harm those reed kids riding with bran. Those 2 are awesome. Shame they got discovered so easily. I expected more stealth from that lot. Now i'm thinking the seasons big finale is mountain/oberyn and mance vs castle black.
every punch is thrown with bad intentions with the speed of a devil
Maghetti
Profile Joined May 2008
United States2429 Posts
April 28 2014 07:07 GMT
#22237
I found this episode to be extremely good, and I thought it would be one of the slower episodes. The only thing it missed was more of the slaves taking mereen for dany. Littlefinger admitting to poisoning joffrey and Olenna admitting to margaery she had joffrey killed. The Jaime scenes were all great and heavy with emotion. Finally seeing where ghost is is huge, and mormonts skull being used as a cup was insane. Brans story becoming quite interesting. Locke showing up at the nights watch is awesome. The scene with the white walker and the baby and giving the first ever glimpse of the land of always winter and how white walkers are created was insane. Best episode of the season so far, and that is saying a lot when episode 2 was so good.
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
April 28 2014 07:39 GMT
#22238
On April 28 2014 14:43 Xapti wrote:
Rather predictable episode and not that special. Was still good an interesting and all, but not one of the better episodes.
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2014 10:59 FiWiFaKi wrote:
OMG! The whitewalkers convert the babies into whitewalkers. That's crazy scary how strong whitewalkers are... Holy.

I actually yelled it out "What if the whitewalkers convert babies into whitewalkers" like 15 seconds before it happened. Can't believe I didn't see that sooner.

First time I noticed the babies being sacrificed/abandoned, I made the connection right away. Was I somehow special? I thought a lot of people would make that assumption. What else would they possibly need the babies for?
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2014 07:50 Assault_1 wrote:
Can someone tell me whos the best fighters of these bunch? I dont think I missed anyone..
barristan selmy when he wasnt old
the hound
the mountain
grey worm
jamie lannister when he had 2 arms
king roberts when he wasnt fat
ned stark
khal drogo
prince oberyn

I'd say you could only easily compare people within the 6 (northern) kingdoms, leaving Khal Drogo (presumably would be in the top 3 if not the best due to the savage trial-by-fire style of the Dothraki and large build), Grey worm (in my opinion not a good candidate based on the TV series due to his small stature, seemingly limited experience, and seemingly poor variety of weapon mastery and armor), and Prince Oberyn out of this. I don't know much about Oberyn or Dorne so maybe he shouldn't be excluded, but it doesn't seem like there's much way to compare based off our current TV knowledge. He's also a pampered guy which in my opinion makes him softer.

Ned Stark is a great fighter for sure, but he's not necessarily proven to be particularly effective at 1-on-1 top-tier combat. It may also depend on what age he's compared at (might be some debate what year his prime was).

Jaime Lannister seems similarly paired with Ned, along with Brienne —which you did not mention. Considering that Brienne matched well vs Jaime and won a tournament, it should put her on the list or else remove both Ned and Jaime.While it's tough to decide, I would choose the latter.

Someone else whom I might put with those previously mentioned is Bronn, although there isn't a way to easily compare him aside from his build and that he can do well vs a gimped Jaime and the Eyrie's champion (neither of which says much).

For those not keeping track, that leaves choice between Barristan Selmy, the hound, the mountain, and certainly the unlisted Arthur Dayne. Although aside from Arthur Dayne being dead, he was also defeated —at least in part— by Ed Stark.

Considering that Selmy and Robert and Dayne are in the [significant] past, I personally wouldn't want to include them, since presumably there would be better dead fighters than them _even further back_ in history — especially in other parts of the world.

That leaves only the mountain and the hound (to which Gregor/mountain would likely win by numbers). I think one of these makes sense to be at the top since they are very skilled, but even more importantly have the power and reach which is critical in combat.

If including people from the past, Eddard and Robert and Arthur and Barristan make it a hard choice.



I guess I'm just so accustomed to things like these always being sacrifice to the gods, or something along those lines in most stories, that I jumped to that conclusion instantly.

Now everything makes sense. Why would the white walkers just be chilling there and not attacking, it's because they needed to build up their army. So this episode was very significant in the fact that this was the last baby they had left to sacrifice, now with no way of making their army stronger. It was very smart of the white walkers to strengthen their numbers like this. How else could they kidnap children to gain strength like this, instead, they get one baby a day, while staying in the north, without anyone going after them. Now it's time they will mount their attack.

There are mostly two options I think:

The group of Locke being aware of what the white walkers were doing, and just wanting utter destruction to all of Westeros... Which I find unlikely since that would mean all of them would be on it, and somehow the rumours would have spread of what they were doing. Their lifestyles there make it seem like they are more about fucking bitches and having power than to worry about the white walkers, so I can see them thinking it was sacrifice, but it is odd as to why exactly they would be living way up there is such harsh climates.

The other option is they were completely clueless to what's going on, and now the white walkers are going to go on a rampage.

The other thing I wonder is how many white walkers are there? It could have potentially been one white walker being resurrected/converted somehow, and the entire white walker army being built up from just that one white walker. If so, I wonder if the white walker boss is some significant character from the past being converted. Anyway, I think that it's very interesting, and it's very likely that now they'll go push the wall. Seems like a good time anyway. Everyone is just squabbling over the throne, and the dust seems to have settled a bit. Shit is about to get real!
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
April 28 2014 07:41 GMT
#22239
SkelA
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Macedonia13090 Posts
April 28 2014 09:28 GMT
#22240
Holy shit Arya gonna kill the hound or wound him at least according to the preview.
Stork and KHAN fan till 2012 ...
Prev 1 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1836 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 118
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2498
GuemChi 708
Leta 162
Snow 94
Terrorterran 66
NaDa 35
Bale 31
Noble 15
Icarus 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
febbydoto20
League of Legends
JimRising 646
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox384
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g7209
WinterStarcraft375
C9.Mang0277
Sick135
ViBE88
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick445
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2144
League of Legends
• Lourlo1244
• Stunt410
Other Games
• Shiphtur487
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 54m
Patches Events
10h 54m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.