• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:15
CEST 18:15
KST 01:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10049 users

What Are You Reading 2014 - Page 74

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 Next
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
December 25 2014 03:48 GMT
#1461
Nice list, brah.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
December 25 2014 08:41 GMT
#1462
Yep thanks a lot Seconding Braudel, DeLanda interests me a lot, so does Mille Plateaux but it's like 40$ in French :'(
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-25 10:53:55
December 25 2014 10:50 GMT
#1463
Same list for me, without the most well-known stuff (I don't think anyone needs me to read the Brothers Karamazov Borges or Moby Dick).

Mémoires (Retz)
Retz is witty and very intelligent, and was in a central position during a pivotal period. If you want to understand the relationship between aristocrats and Louis XIV for it. He likes himself to much though^^

The Athenian Democracy in the Age of Demosthenes: Structure, Principles, and Ideology (Hansen)
Brilliant history book, easy to read and always lively. Also hugely important if you're interested in direct democraty.

Discourses on Livy (Machiavelli)
Tons better than the Prince. A philosophy of history trying to reach action.

La distinction (Bourdieu)
The worst book of the bunch imo, but "intellectuals" should read it, as it does pose a lot of uneasy questions for them. Very annoying to read, but extremely interesting.


Water Margin (Shi Nai an)
As awesome as the summary says. Best fiction of the year imo.

Jacques le Fataliste (Diderot)
Very well-known, but I liked it too much to pass it up.

The Scholars (Wu Jingzi)
A great painting of "scholars", how horrible they could be, and how great too. Deeply relevant.

Novel with Cocain (M. Ageyev)
Best novel about a teenager I've read, by far.

Les Deux Etendards (Rebatet)
Despite obvious annoying stuff, this is extremely well-written and has moments of almost unparalleled brilliance.

Penthesilea (Kleist)
Violence, love and poetry.

Vanity Fair (Thackeray)
Well-known, but not that read I think. It's funny and intelligent, and has great pacing.

Locus Solus (Roussel)
Still can't describe it. Surrealism before it existed, and better than almost all of it I guess.

Aphrodite (Pierre Louÿs)
Love (and sex) in Alexandria at its splendor. Beautiful.

Edit : still best history book I've read remains Thucydides' ^^
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
Surth
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Germany456 Posts
December 25 2014 16:16 GMT
#1464
On December 25 2014 09:19 bookwyrm wrote:
James MacDonald - A Free Nation Deep in Debt
Andro Linklater - Owning the Earth


I still have to write a paper on debt in US culture -- i was gonna write about language/money/law as operating by the same procedure (a non-existent transcendent (god/gold/law) while in reality all three are floating), but these two books sound interesting, and they sound like theres something in there more suited for 15 measly pages, so cheers!

also, I think I do need to get a legal copy of mille plateauXXX. its difficult enough to read already, on a kindle with a badly converted pdf its hell
i believe your actions dishonour Starcraft 2 LotV cybersport!
bookwyrm
Profile Joined March 2014
United States722 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-25 18:04:19
December 25 2014 18:01 GMT
#1465
Well Surth I could give you a whole reading list about that topic, I have been working on that question for a couple years now. how's your Lacan?

This paper is due like... soon?

What you really have to look at are ancient temple credit systems

On December 25 2014 19:50 corumjhaelen wrote:
The Athenian Democracy in the Age of Demosthenes: Structure, Principles, and Ideology (Hansen)
Brilliant history book, easy to read and always lively. Also hugely important if you're interested in direct democraty.


I've not bought this a couple times, so I will pick it up now
si hortum in bibliotheca habes, deerit nihil
Nyxisto
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6287 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-25 18:57:56
December 25 2014 18:54 GMT
#1466
[image loading]

Don't know if anybody here has read this, but this is actually a hilarious book. It contains about a dozen fictitious reviews about books that have never been written (but most of them are allusions to well known works), and it starts out with a review from a fictional Stanislaw Lem about the book itself. It's pretty great.
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
December 25 2014 18:56 GMT
#1467
I've ordered it from the US as its not translated in French^^
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
Sub40APM
Profile Joined August 2010
6336 Posts
December 25 2014 19:11 GMT
#1468
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1620403633/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The Emperor Far Away: Travels at the Edge of China. A travelogue through Xinjiang, Tibet, Yunan and then a bolted on piece on the far North East because I guess his book editor suggested he needed to do 4 corners of the Empire. It was interesting-ish but the writer is a bit of a dude bro who prefers retelling you his glorious exploits -- he literally counts the number of times he got laid -- over the underlying topic. Of all the travelogue books I've read on China its the weakest but it also deals with areas no one yet has written on so *shrug*

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1594205221/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

How Not to Be Wrong: The Power of Mathematical Thinking. Math pop science book. My book of the year. Singlehandedly re-kindled interest in math. Actually caused me to load up khan academy and start re-learning calculus and probability. Made me very sad that when I was at optimum learning ability -- high school -- I did not have math teachers who were both as passionate and as good at teaching mathematics as this guy is.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0812994329/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Asia's Cauldron: The South China Sea and the End of a Stable Pacific. Kaplan is famous for writing these fly-by-history-traveloguy-books. But he is also a neo-con. And each new outing of his gets more neo-conny, less historical. So here he covers some but not all of South East Asia -- spectacularly ignores Indonesia! -- and comes to the conclusion that neo-fascism is the way forward because it worked in Singapore, Taiwan, China and Malaysia while decadent American and democratic Philippines are doomed (doesnt really elaborate why Philippine and Cambodian fascism failed though, probably because it would break the rhythm of his book). Again, his neo-connism telegraphs his love of effective authoritarianism while at the same time preventing him from asking questions like 'If Authoritarianism is so awesome how come everytime it spews out a shit dictator everything falls to shit'

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0374175349/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The Improbability Principle: Why Coincidences, Miracles, and Rare Events Happen Every Day. Another pop-math science book. Lays out why things that you would think are 'improbable' are actually probable. Essentially highlights how bad people are at intuitively understanding probability. Enjoyable but just like the other mathy book it realyl depressed me about my past.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0374280746/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Age of Ambition: Chasing Fortune, Truth, and Faith in the New China
A great book on modern China. Theoretically it has these 4 thematic mega-chapter headers that are divided into religion, money, culture and corruption but really its just like reading 30 great articles on China written by a knowledgeable author whose style isnt stilted or boring. Great entree into trying to get at least a taste of modern China

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1594486352/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The Thing with Feathers: The Surprising Lives of Birds and What They Reveal About Being Human
Pop science on birds. I enjoyed it because I could look up on youtube the various phenomenon about birds he was describing.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0691144028/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Beautiful Game Theory: How Soccer Can Help Economics
Mostly game theory and soccer. Discusses with examples the way a player might approach taking a penalty, some absurd episodes like a game being delayed for a week on the last penalty kick and what that means for both the goalkeeper and the penalty taker. Also talks about inter-period betting in soccer. Pretty heavy on math so probably wouldnt recommend it as an entry book in soccer. On the other hand, if you are already a relatively math literate person it has some fun ideas.
For a generally 'better' soccer econ book I'd recommend Soccernomics.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/081479629X/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Pranksters: Making Mischief in the Modern World. Like it says, its a history of famous pranks or hoaxes. Pretty interesting and tragic in the sense that some of the hoaxes then go onto spawn conspiracies that actually cause real damage to people. Ie Protocols of the Elder of Zion is probably the most persistent hoax, but also illuminati and so forth.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0307956989/ref=od_aui_detailpages02?ie=UTF8&psc=1
China's Second Continent: How a Million Migrants Are Building a New Empire in Africa.
Travelogue of China's impact on Africa. There have been at least 3 other books that I've read that cover the same topic. This one is neither the best nor the worst, it covers some but not all new places. The funny thing is all of the books I've read mention Zambia pretty prominently, and with a tight focus on one stadium and how abusive the Chinese are to the African workers. Still, its fun in general.


IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-25 19:52:12
December 25 2014 19:46 GMT
#1469
Did you not do math in college?

I've mostly been reading classics I missed doing engineering and law or books already recommended in this thread. Finished up a couple Shakespeare plays before I started Capital Vol 1 and read A Day In The Life of Ivan Denisovich on the plane a couple days ago. Solzhenitsyn and Marx pair well.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-25 19:54:00
December 25 2014 19:53 GMT
#1470
Conor Kostick's Avatar Chronicles.

Pretty damn good. I'm not a big fan of young adult fiction but this stuff made me churn through it at the rate of 300 pages/day at the least.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Sub40APM
Profile Joined August 2010
6336 Posts
December 25 2014 21:21 GMT
#1471
On December 26 2014 04:46 IgnE wrote:
Did you not do math in college?

I've mostly been reading classics I missed doing engineering and law or books already recommended in this thread. Finished up a couple Shakespeare plays before I started Capital Vol 1 and read A Day In The Life of Ivan Denisovich on the plane a couple days ago. Solzhenitsyn and Marx pair well.

Nope. High school teachers drove me out of math, the LSAT has no math portion and I only took macro econ courses which didnt require much beyond algebra, I guess some calculus.

Forgot this one:
The Man Without a Face: The Unlikely Rise of Putin. The author finds people Putin worked with when he was in St. Petersburg's mayors office as well as the writers who put together the first Putin Biography as part of his election campaign. Well researched on the relatively narrow time period between the late 1980s and early 2000s.

Just hit order on this list:

Ordering Power: Contentious Politics and Authoritarian Leviathans in Southeast Asia (Cambridge Studies in Comparative Politics)


Christendom Destroyed: Europe 1517-1648


Baghdad: City of Peace, City of Blood--A History in Thirteen Centuries


The Cultural Lives of Whales and Dolphins


Stalin: Volume I: Paradoxes of Power, 1878-1928


The Undercover Economist Strikes Back: How to Run—or Ruin—an Economy


The Transformation of the World: A Global History of the Nineteenth Century (America in the World)


Proof: The Science of Booze

What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions

Nothing Is True and Everything Is Possible: The Surreal Heart of the New Russia

Bad Paper: Chasing Debt from Wall Street to the Underworld


The Homing Instinct: Meaning and Mystery in Animal Migration

How Star Wars Conquered the Universe: The Past, Present, and Future of a Multibillion Dollar Franchise


Understanding Probability

Autumn in the Heavenly Kingdom: China, the West, and the Epic Story of the Taiping Civil War

The Pleasure of Finding Things Out: The Best Short Works of Richard P. Feynman (Helix Books)


The Second Machine Age: Work, Progress, and Prosperity in a Time of Brilliant Technologies


Lost Enlightenment: Central Asia's Golden Age from the Arab Conquest to Tamerlane

corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
December 25 2014 21:58 GMT
#1472
Don't learn calculus, true algebra is the best thing ever :p It's not used in ecoomy though, but economists only know Lagrange multipliers :p
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
Surth
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Germany456 Posts
December 25 2014 21:58 GMT
#1473
On December 26 2014 03:01 bookwyrm wrote:
Well Surth I could give you a whole reading list about that topic, I have been working on that question for a couple years now. how's your Lacan?

This paper is due like... soon?

What you really have to look at are ancient temple credit systems

Show nested quote +
On December 25 2014 19:50 corumjhaelen wrote:
The Athenian Democracy in the Age of Demosthenes: Structure, Principles, and Ideology (Hansen)
Brilliant history book, easy to read and always lively. Also hugely important if you're interested in direct democraty.


I've not bought this a couple times, so I will pick it up now


Go for it! moar reading is good! my lacan is barely existent, I'm afraid to say.

Paper is theoretically due at some vague point in history. if i write it before i go abroad, i'd have to write it by the end of january. if not i could probably write it at some point in july or so
i believe your actions dishonour Starcraft 2 LotV cybersport!
dmnum
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Brazil6910 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-26 00:55:38
December 25 2014 22:26 GMT
#1474
Best not-so-classic fiction I've read all year was The Passion According do G.H. by Clarice Lispector: When a woman tastes the white pastey stuff of a dead cockroach she is launched into the so-called "wild heart" of humanity. Basically it consists of a monologue on what it truly means to be human; highly disturbing.

I also really liked Portnoy's Complaint by Philip Roth. It's by far the funniest book I've ever read(on the way to work people kept staring at me because I was laughing alone).

In the field of non-fiction I'd recommend Montaigne's essays, though they are very well know.

And last but not least, everyone(absolutely EVERYONE) should read Proust. But that is already known.


Also, can anyone recommend a biography of Joan of Arc?
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
December 26 2014 16:39 GMT
#1475
A Quiet Life by Kenzaburō Ōe

it was ok i guess. not really my cup of tea
TL+ Member
123Gurke
Profile Joined January 2005
France154 Posts
December 27 2014 21:01 GMT
#1476
On December 26 2014 04:11 Sub40APM wrote:
Made me very sad that when I was at optimum learning ability -- high school -- I did not have math teachers who were both as passionate and as good at teaching mathematics as this guy is.

I don't think there is an age with optimum learning ability for math. There is no age limit for it although some people like to tell you for some reason. My highschool years were a long time ago and still I am learning new math all the time, and I really believe that I am a better mathematician now than I ever was before. And I know people who are only a few years from retirement and they also still learn new math all the time. So if you enjoy doing math (and I see no reason not to), don't be sad. Be happy that you found out about it and go for it.
"No," she said, "but sometimes I like to watch."
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-28 02:43:10
December 28 2014 02:31 GMT
#1477
On December 27 2014 01:39 Paljas wrote:
A Quiet Life by Kenzaburō Ōe

it was ok i guess. not really my cup of tea

I would recommend reading Seventeen and J. It is the most intense thing I have ever read and it may be the same for you.

EDIT - Here is a fan translation of the novel.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c2cjkmx7ylzxn7u/SEVENTEENrtf.rtf

I would still heavily recommend buying the official translation.
packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
December 30 2014 06:12 GMT
#1478
Who wants to make the 2015 thread? I wouldn't mind making it again, but if someone else would like to we should probably decide to avoid having 2 threads. Also I'm almost done with my Hemingway quest. I haven't had much time to read, but if I finish Islands in the Stream I'll have finished all of his fiction except for True at First Light, which isn't really fiction.
dreaming of a sunny day
AKnopf
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Germany259 Posts
December 30 2014 09:21 GMT
#1479
I just finnished Ogen van tijgers (in its german translation Tigeraugen; unfortuantely, there is no englisch translation)
[image loading]

It's a book my great aunt gifted to me when I was 12 or so. Since then I've read it about 20 times. It's a book I keep returning too because every time I read it, there seem to be new things in it. It's some kind of an anchor to me and it shows me how I have changed over the years.

Apart from that, it's a rather quiet and subtle book about a frustrated painter and ex planet explorer, who learns slowly that he and few others can read others peoples minds. A fragile network among those characters begins to unfold while the world government tries to control them in one way or another (maybe?). I really like the fact that there is a poem that accompanies the book and find its way into the story here and there. It's funny how, to some degree, the story seems to be written around that poem.
The world - its a funny place
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
December 30 2014 15:12 GMT
#1480
On December 28 2014 11:31 Shiragaku wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2014 01:39 Paljas wrote:
A Quiet Life by Kenzaburō Ōe

it was ok i guess. not really my cup of tea

I would recommend reading Seventeen and J. It is the most intense thing I have ever read and it may be the same for you.

EDIT - Here is a fan translation of the novel.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c2cjkmx7ylzxn7u/SEVENTEENrtf.rtf

I would still heavily recommend buying the official translation.

thank you
TL+ Member
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem356
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 356
IndyStarCraft 159
Railgan 67
BRAT_OK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 57669
Shuttle 3250
Horang2 461
BeSt 439
Larva 344
ggaemo 233
Soma 190
Mind 144
Last 91
Sexy 90
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 88
Zeus 83
hero 75
Sea.KH 54
Killer 49
Hyun 49
ToSsGirL 36
Aegong 33
Bale 28
PianO 24
NaDa 18
Rock 17
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva3268
Dendi1551
420jenkins366
Fuzer 133
Counter-Strike
fl0m3523
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1282
Liquid`Hasu1099
Grubby400
MindelVK18
Other Games
singsing1762
FrodaN1361
B2W.Neo993
byalli963
Beastyqt734
Mlord501
ArmadaUGS196
Hui .175
KnowMe131
QueenE88
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 29
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick914
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 59
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4168
League of Legends
• Nemesis3054
Other Games
• Shiphtur223
• WagamamaTV213
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 45m
Replay Cast
6h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 45m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.