• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:58
CEST 13:58
KST 20:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7918 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 382

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 380 381 382 383 384 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Lynda
Profile Joined May 2010
649 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 19:55:38
January 02 2012 19:51 GMT
#7621
now i don't even know if there was an episode last saturday

there hasn't been one, unfortunately

at least pony fics give me my pony fix

btw welcome back kunst

also for those who haven't read the comic (as well as for those who have!), Epic Equestrian Meal Time got made into a vid and voiced:
viralintruder
Profile Joined August 2011
Jamaica140 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 20:22:51
January 02 2012 20:21 GMT
#7622
V. Sorry if this one has been posted before, but it's gold!!!
It's pretty big for the thread and I'm too considerate, so here's the link.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/363/a/f/substitute_teacher__pinkamena_by_alfa995-d4kmjp6.jpg
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 21:53:53
January 02 2012 20:31 GMT
#7623
hope this hasn't been posted yet
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



also all of season 1 songs in 1 vid
viralintruder
Profile Joined August 2011
Jamaica140 Posts
January 02 2012 20:46 GMT
#7624
^ This is the thread.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
January 02 2012 21:11 GMT
#7625
I'm bored atm so I will post some pictures here since that is always fun
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I wonder what unfortunate got on the wrong side of Buck McGillicudy and Kicks Mcgee
[image loading]
Run like the wind AJ
[image loading]
Alot of the stuff John Joseco draws i'm not a fan of, but I sure enjoy his pure pony art
[image loading]
Line 'em up

last ones a little bit saucy so if you hate that stuff don't click
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Burlesque AJ? oh my







Paint it bright and bold.
Caumen
Profile Joined January 2012
Denmark42 Posts
January 03 2012 01:04 GMT
#7626
[image loading]

Hello everypony, you sure does have a nice little thread here.
Some of you may know me from the IRC which I have poked a few times, I'm not that acquainted with such chat so it's a little hard to keep head and tails on atm.

Oh yes, I draw a little, I started for just about half a year ago, ponies made start. before that I have only drawn fishes before.
[image loading]

And shrimps.
[image loading]

Uhhh.. Yeah.
Drawing is still new for me, and I see that there's other artists in here, which is awesome. \o/

/brohoof
Otterly confuddleling.
520
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2822 Posts
January 03 2012 01:08 GMT
#7627
On January 03 2012 10:04 Caumen wrote:
[image loading]

Hello everypony, you sure does have a nice little thread here.
Some of you may know me from the IRC which I have poked a few times, I'm not that acquainted with such chat so it's a little hard to keep head and tails on atm.

Oh yes, I draw a little, I started for just about half a year ago, ponies made start. before that I have only drawn fishes before.
[image loading]

And shrimps.
[image loading]

Uhhh.. Yeah.
Drawing is still new for me, and I see that there's other artists in here, which is awesome. \o/

/brohoof

Welcome to the herd. I like your art a lot.
Writer
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
January 03 2012 03:33 GMT
#7628
On January 03 2012 10:04 Caumen wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Hello everypony, you sure does have a nice little thread here.
Some of you may know me from the IRC which I have poked a few times, I'm not that acquainted with such chat so it's a little hard to keep head and tails on atm.

Oh yes, I draw a little, I started for just about half a year ago, ponies made start. before that I have only drawn fishes before.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


And shrimps.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Uhhh.. Yeah.
Drawing is still new for me, and I see that there's other artists in here, which is awesome. \o/

/brohoof


Caumen: That is awesome! Welcome to the herd, the thread, and our IRC. =) It's cool that there's another artist around.

Obligatory "favourite pony" question.
TL+ Member
ampson
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2355 Posts
January 03 2012 04:08 GMT
#7629
On January 03 2012 10:04 Caumen wrote:
[image loading]

Hello everypony, you sure does have a nice little thread here.
Some of you may know me from the IRC which I have poked a few times, I'm not that acquainted with such chat so it's a little hard to keep head and tails on atm.

Oh yes, I draw a little, I started for just about half a year ago, ponies made start. before that I have only drawn fishes before.
[image loading]

And shrimps.
[image loading]

Uhhh.. Yeah.
Drawing is still new for me, and I see that there's other artists in here, which is awesome. \o/

/brohoof

Posting best pony is the single best first post in history ever.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
January 03 2012 04:09 GMT
#7630
So, the New Year's Eve meetup video is done.

You have been warned.

[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
RPR_Tempest
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia7799 Posts
January 03 2012 04:10 GMT
#7631
On January 03 2012 13:08 ampson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2012 10:04 Caumen wrote:
[image loading]

Hello everypony, you sure does have a nice little thread here.
Some of you may know me from the IRC which I have poked a few times, I'm not that acquainted with such chat so it's a little hard to keep head and tails on atm.

Oh yes, I draw a little, I started for just about half a year ago, ponies made start. before that I have only drawn fishes before.
[image loading]

And shrimps.
[image loading]

Uhhh.. Yeah.
Drawing is still new for me, and I see that there's other artists in here, which is awesome. \o/

/brohoof

Posting best pony is the single best first post in history ever.

Wait, where's Rainbow Dash? I sure don't see her.
Soundwave, Zerg player from Canberra, Australia. @SoundwaveSC
StarDragon
Profile Joined March 2010
United States283 Posts
January 03 2012 04:12 GMT
#7632
On January 03 2012 13:09 Gary Oak wrote:
So, the New Year's Eve meetup video is done.

You have been warned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe1aKP8yjPM


[image loading]
Ponies? My deviantart: http://stardragon102.deviantart.com/
viralintruder
Profile Joined August 2011
Jamaica140 Posts
January 03 2012 04:19 GMT
#7633
On January 03 2012 13:10 RPR_Tempest wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 03 2012 13:08 ampson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2012 10:04 Caumen wrote:
[image loading]

Hello everypony, you sure does have a nice little thread here.
Some of you may know me from the IRC which I have poked a few times, I'm not that acquainted with such chat so it's a little hard to keep head and tails on atm.

Oh yes, I draw a little, I started for just about half a year ago, ponies made start. before that I have only drawn fishes before.
[image loading]

And shrimps.
[image loading]

Uhhh.. Yeah.
Drawing is still new for me, and I see that there's other artists in here, which is awesome. \o/

/brohoof

Posting best pony is the single best first post in history ever.

Wait, where's Rainbow Dash? I sure don't see her.

Best pony is clearly in the picture, go to Zecora if you need an insanity cure.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
January 03 2012 05:26 GMT
#7634
On January 03 2012 10:04 Caumen wrote:
[image loading]

Hello everypony, you sure does have a nice little thread here.
Some of you may know me from the IRC which I have poked a few times, I'm not that acquainted with such chat so it's a little hard to keep head and tails on atm.

Oh yes, I draw a little, I started for just about half a year ago, ponies made start. before that I have only drawn fishes before.
[image loading]

And shrimps.
[image loading]

Uhhh.. Yeah.
Drawing is still new for me, and I see that there's other artists in here, which is awesome. \o/

/brohoof


Haha, welcome to TL and the MLP thread yo! Love the rarity picture. Rarity best pony.
And the shrimp. I remember the song that accompanied this picuture that someone sang in the IRC.
"My Little Shrimp!
I used to wonder what seafood used to be!..."

I lost the actual transcript. so I don't know how the rest went.

Seizon Senryaku!
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
January 03 2012 05:45 GMT
#7635
Papercraft Aloe and Lotus:

[image loading]

The maker was also nice enough to post patterns:
http://kna.deviantart.com/art/Lotus-Blossom-Spa-Sister-pcraft-pattern-277233476
http://kna.deviantart.com/art/Aloe-Blossom-Spa-Sister-pcraft-pattern-277233435
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
Cirn9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1117 Posts
January 03 2012 08:04 GMT
#7636
[image loading]
Unprotected sex is like fast expanding in close positions. Its risky, but feels great when it works out
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-03 15:27:03
January 03 2012 15:24 GMT
#7637
Gasp, we are in the yellow! Time to release the emergency alfalfa!
[image loading]
Also lulz derpy.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
[Agony]x90
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States853 Posts
January 03 2012 15:34 GMT
#7638
On January 03 2012 10:04 Caumen wrote:
[image loading]

Hello everypony, you sure does have a nice little thread here.
Some of you may know me from the IRC which I have poked a few times, I'm not that acquainted with such chat so it's a little hard to keep head and tails on atm.

Oh yes, I draw a little, I started for just about half a year ago, ponies made start. before that I have only drawn fishes before.
[image loading]

And shrimps.
[image loading]

Uhhh.. Yeah.
Drawing is still new for me, and I see that there's other artists in here, which is awesome. \o/

/brohoof


OMFG RARITY HAIR. Seriously, fucking hate it cause its such a pain in the ass to draw.

Anyways, yaaaaay another person who draws ponies! :D. Glad you've come by! I've been trying to learn to draw and at some point you'll probably get a query from me bitching and moaning about drawing this or that and seeking advice. I hope you stick around!
JF dodger since 2009
Caumen
Profile Joined January 2012
Denmark42 Posts
January 03 2012 16:45 GMT
#7639
On January 04 2012 00:34 [Agony]x90 wrote:

OMFG RARITY HAIR. Seriously, fucking hate it cause its such a pain in the ass to draw.

Anyways, yaaaaay another person who draws ponies! :D. Glad you've come by! I've been trying to learn to draw and at some point you'll probably get a query from me bitching and moaning about drawing this or that and seeking advice. I hope you stick around!


Just pm me if you need any help, I'm still learning myself, and input from other artists is much appreciated in any way. I don't know if I will be watching my PM's on this side as for now, but you can hit me up, on either mmo-champion or deviant art, I'm Caumen both places, and just about everywhere else too, heh :p

And that Rarity did take quite some time to finish, so it's not just something I sketched up, if you thought I were THAT good.

Also, best poni is in my quote sig thing \o/
Otterly confuddleling.
[Agony]x90
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States853 Posts
January 03 2012 16:59 GMT
#7640
On January 04 2012 01:45 Caumen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2012 00:34 [Agony]x90 wrote:

OMFG RARITY HAIR. Seriously, fucking hate it cause its such a pain in the ass to draw.

Anyways, yaaaaay another person who draws ponies! :D. Glad you've come by! I've been trying to learn to draw and at some point you'll probably get a query from me bitching and moaning about drawing this or that and seeking advice. I hope you stick around!


Just pm me if you need any help, I'm still learning myself, and input from other artists is much appreciated in any way. I don't know if I will be watching my PM's on this side as for now, but you can hit me up, on either mmo-champion or deviant art, I'm Caumen both places, and just about everywhere else too, heh :p

And that Rarity did take quite some time to finish, so it's not just something I sketched up, if you thought I were THAT good.

Also, best poni is in my quote sig thing \o/


Pinkie Pie! Anyways, if you see saurabhinator on IRC, you should chat with him as well. He's been my coach and director for drawing, which has now shifted away from ponies quite a bit. However, I look forward to seeing more of your stuff and when I do draw more ponies, I can go to you for critique as well :D.

Also, I already found your DA haha. You certainly have improved a lot in a short period of time. Also, the pinkie pie fighter pilot is there too! I remember when you linked that while it was WiP.
JF dodger since 2009
Prev 1 380 381 382 383 384 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 725
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko426
OGKoka 227
Rex 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52915
Calm 3804
Shuttle 2136
Bisu 1161
FanTaSy 1027
firebathero 375
Zeus 340
Hyuk 277
Stork 248
actioN 228
[ Show more ]
Soma 220
Mini 201
Rush 170
Soulkey 150
EffOrt 136
Last 136
Light 132
ZerO 91
Snow 85
Mong 76
Dewaltoss 67
Pusan 60
JYJ 46
Sea.KH 46
Free 41
Killer 41
NotJumperer 38
Bale 37
Barracks 33
Shinee 30
hero 29
ToSsGirL 29
Shine 25
Noble 25
Yoon 23
yabsab 23
Sharp 21
sorry 20
Aegong 19
PianO 16
Sacsri 13
HiyA 13
Dota 2
Gorgc5408
Dendi536
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1392
kRYSTAL_55
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
gofns36366
singsing1941
B2W.Neo530
crisheroes255
DeMusliM203
Livibee59
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 2m
OSC
10h 17m
Replay Cast
11h 2m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.