• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:30
CEST 02:30
KST 09:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8377 users

[TV] Supernatural - Page 7

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Zuor
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland377 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 02:42:48
May 22 2011 17:29 GMT
#121
The finale was quite awesome. Wasn't the best season but I don't mind, I enjoyed it. Excited for season 7.

+ Show Spoiler +
Hopefully they can get Castiel back to normal somehow, he's so awesome that it would be a shame to him to just die.

Sam's fight in his head wasn't that interesting, kinda sad that they really didn't go into it more, Sam seemed so normal in the end. But I'm sure it'll be playing a big role in season 7. Yay!

I kinda wish there was more of those fillers in the seasons. Like the one from season 3 or 4 where the whole episode is black and white and there's a shapeshifter who's killing people as Dracula and Werewolf. That episode is so goddamn great, just saw it recently from TV.
RodrigoX
Profile Joined November 2009
United States645 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-22 17:45:59
May 22 2011 17:41 GMT
#122
Concerning Sam: + Show Spoiler +
I think they could have done a lot better with the battle in his head. Like I it should have been longer. I like what they did with it, but he should have fought at least one more fragment. Like the entire time after killing robosam I thought the next fragment he was going to fight was the Demon Blood/Psychic part of him, then there could have been the Lucifer Vessel part of him. There was basically him with a soul, him without a soul and hell Sam. Like they just didnt have enough time to do it, and I think they probably should have rewritten it just to make it more epic.

I liked it but they could have done it better, IE story of this season.


Concerning Cas: + Show Spoiler +
Like I think the reason people dont tap into something like heaven or hell, is because it is like established. Like you cant break into hell or heaven to get the souls because it is just impossible. But with something like purgatory, there is no established order so you can just take all the souls you want, because no one is stopping you. There is to say no spiritual boundary. I think it is like, souls arent the source of all power, like God's, Angel's or Death, but they are a source of power that entitys can put to their disposal. Something like the monster from Long Distance Call, that sucks up souls.

And why like the Fates wont tap make new souls is because it isnt in their character. Like the reason Cas went back on saving the Titanic was because making all those souls arent in his character. And like anyone is going to be able to do that now, with Cas being head hancho of the universe.
We were all raised on televion that made us believe we'd all be Millionairs, Movie gods, and Rockstars..... But we won't.... We are slowly learning that fact. And we are very, very pissed off.
Crazyeyes
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1342 Posts
May 23 2011 00:42 GMT
#123
Concerning Sam: + Show Spoiler +
I think they could have done a lot better with the battle in his head. Like I it should have been longer. I like what they did with it, but he should have fought at least one more fragment. Like the entire time after killing robosam I thought the next fragment he was going to fight was the Demon Blood/Psychic part of him, then there could have been the Lucifer Vessel part of him. There was basically him with a soul, him without a soul and hell Sam. Like they just didnt have enough time to do it, and I think they probably should have rewritten it just to make it more epic.

I liked it but they could have done it better, IE story of this season.

Dude. If this was facebook, I'd "Like" this post.

The battle was a bit poorly written, I agree. I thought it was a bit boring overall, actually. Also, while we're talking about polotholes...
TECHNICALLY... if he lost one of those battles, would the outcome be any different? I mean, okay... 'Good' Sam killed 'roboSam.' 'Good' Sam then absorbed 'roboSam,' and those two fragments were now one.
If roboSam instead won the fight, he would have absorbed 'Good' Sam, giving you the exact same result.
I felt like there was no real stakes. =/

and no matter how bad Hell was, I just don't see it effecting him THAT bad. It doesnt matter how bad you were tortured, REMEMBERING it will not change your physical condition at all. He had troulbe walking. I understand psychological pain and shit... but w/e.


Concerning Cas: + Show Spoiler +
Like I think the reason people dont tap into something like heaven or hell, is because it is like established. Like you cant break into hell or heaven to get the souls because it is just impossible. But with something like purgatory, there is no established order so you can just take all the souls you want, because no one is stopping you. There is to say no spiritual boundary. I think it is like, souls arent the source of all power, like God's, Angel's or Death, but they are a source of power that entitys can put to their disposal. Something like the monster from Long Distance Call, that sucks up souls.

And why like the Fates wont tap make new souls is because it isnt in their character. Like the reason Cas went back on saving the Titanic was because making all those souls arent in his character. And like anyone is going to be able to do that now, with Cas being head hancho of the universe.

Yeah so like...

I like your theory with their power. Theyre like steroids or something, I guess. They add to your power, but they arnt the SOURCE of your power. I like that.

Someone earlier said "why doesnt' Crowley just take all the souls in hell?" or osmething like that. I think he did... thats why he's as strong as he is. Thats why he was able to lend Cas the 50k Souls ealier. Hell has plenty.
Its just, I'm like 90% sure that there's way more people who go to Hell than Heaven. So I guess Angels have a higher Base Power than Demons, cause even with all his souls he's weaker than all these other angels.

WeeEEeeEEEeeEEEeeeEEee!!
RodrigoX
Profile Joined November 2009
United States645 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 02:42:57
May 23 2011 02:37 GMT
#124
On May 23 2011 09:42 Crazyeyes wrote:
Concerning Sam: + Show Spoiler +
I think they could have done a lot better with the battle in his head. Like I it should have been longer. I like what they did with it, but he should have fought at least one more fragment. Like the entire time after killing robosam I thought the next fragment he was going to fight was the Demon Blood/Psychic part of him, then there could have been the Lucifer Vessel part of him. There was basically him with a soul, him without a soul and hell Sam. Like they just didnt have enough time to do it, and I think they probably should have rewritten it just to make it more epic.

I liked it but they could have done it better, IE story of this season.

Dude. If this was facebook, I'd "Like" this post.

The battle was a bit poorly written, I agree. I thought it was a bit boring overall, actually. Also, while we're talking about polotholes...
TECHNICALLY... if he lost one of those battles, would the outcome be any different? I mean, okay... 'Good' Sam killed 'roboSam.' 'Good' Sam then absorbed 'roboSam,' and those two fragments were now one.
If roboSam instead won the fight, he would have absorbed 'Good' Sam, giving you the exact same result.
I felt like there was no real stakes. =/

and no matter how bad Hell was, I just don't see it effecting him THAT bad. It doesnt matter how bad you were tortured, REMEMBERING it will not change your physical condition at all. He had troulbe walking. I understand psychological pain and shit... but w/e.


Concerning Cas: + Show Spoiler +
Like I think the reason people dont tap into something like heaven or hell, is because it is like established. Like you cant break into hell or heaven to get the souls because it is just impossible. But with something like purgatory, there is no established order so you can just take all the souls you want, because no one is stopping you. There is to say no spiritual boundary. I think it is like, souls arent the source of all power, like God's, Angel's or Death, but they are a source of power that entitys can put to their disposal. Something like the monster from Long Distance Call, that sucks up souls.

And why like the Fates wont tap make new souls is because it isnt in their character. Like the reason Cas went back on saving the Titanic was because making all those souls arent in his character. And like anyone is going to be able to do that now, with Cas being head hancho of the universe.

Yeah so like...

I like your theory with their power. Theyre like steroids or something, I guess. They add to your power, but they arnt the SOURCE of your power. I like that.

Someone earlier said "why doesnt' Crowley just take all the souls in hell?" or osmething like that. I think he did... thats why he's as strong as he is. Thats why he was able to lend Cas the 50k Souls ealier. Hell has plenty.
Its just, I'm like 90% sure that there's way more people who go to Hell than Heaven. So I guess Angels have a higher Base Power than Demons, cause even with all his souls he's weaker than all these other angels.



+ Show Spoiler +
AHhhhhhhh its so not my fault! I did not mean to say "like" that many times. Blame my generation not me!

Well I think concerning the plotholes, it was a more of vying for control aspect going on, which is a reason hell sam didnt fight back. Because Robosam remembered all of his life if you remember so I think that the battle was not so much of fragments becoming one, but the decision to have a dominant one.

Think of PTSD x10000000000000000. Crazy physical and psychological stress was inflicted on sam. I think it could be a tad knee shaking.

As to Crowley, I do not remember that part so I cannot comment. Maybe you could tell me which episode it was?


P.S. I changed the OP to reflect the status of the show. Impossible to know who main characters are lol.
We were all raised on televion that made us believe we'd all be Millionairs, Movie gods, and Rockstars..... But we won't.... We are slowly learning that fact. And we are very, very pissed off.
Crazyeyes
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1342 Posts
May 23 2011 10:41 GMT
#125
Was in the episode that explained everything. It was just a small tidbit when the two mentioned charactesr were talking, and there wasn't much more beyond that.

Saw this yesterday:
[image loading]

LOOK HOW YOUNG THEY LOOKED
And look how ugly Sam got. Bring the sexy hair back, yo
WeeEEeeEEEeeEEEeeeEEee!!
Sky
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Jordan812 Posts
May 23 2011 10:48 GMT
#126
Only seen three eps (death in Chicago, one with Robert Johnson, the current season finale) so maybe I'm just misguided on this statement. It just... the way they talk, Jensen Ackles and Misha Collin. It's like they decided to have a contest to see who can have the deepest voice on the show. It honestly sounds like what Christian Bale tried to do for The Dark Knight, just horribly bad.

Episodes I saw were pretty cool though, just can't get around the voice thing.
...jumping into cold water whenever I get the chance.
Pkol
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia176 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 11:07:14
May 23 2011 11:06 GMT
#127
On May 23 2011 19:48 Sky wrote:
Only seen three eps (death in Chicago, one with Robert Johnson, the current season finale) so maybe I'm just misguided on this statement. It just... the way they talk, Jensen Ackles and Misha Collin. It's like they decided to have a contest to see who can have the deepest voice on the show. It honestly sounds like what Christian Bale tried to do for The Dark Knight, just horribly bad.

Episodes I saw were pretty cool though, just can't get around the voice thing.


It's not really a problem for me, I enjoy the show regardless, but you're right. Thing is, the show doesn't take itself to seriously and gets pretty Meta and self deprecating in more than a few episodes, which makes for some fun. Most recent one in this season being "The French Mistake", where all of the Characters play caricatures actor's selves, Misha Collins is hilarious :D
lolwut?
lundell100
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden232 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 11:38:20
May 23 2011 11:38 GMT
#128
This last seaon... season 6 I believe, was definately the worst so far in my opinion. The show was awesome for the first 5 seasons or so, and then it just got worse and worse, with the whole ...(possible spoiler, but not really) heaven and hell thing.
Frozenzen
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden97 Posts
May 23 2011 11:44 GMT
#129
I found season 6 to still be pretty darn good, although at the start it seemed very unfocused. But the things happening at the end explained most of the weird stuff from early on.

I loved the early sam arc, and I loved the end. The only dissapointment was how+ Show Spoiler +
Eve
died, but anticlimactic final battles is how this series rolls at this point.
RationalGaze
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom121 Posts
May 23 2011 11:58 GMT
#130
This season was terrible.

No point to the grandfather coming back. They never explained why he was working for Crowley, but we have to assume it was something to do with resurrecting his daughter, which made no sense since she should be in heaven. Anyway, he was just killed off before he could reveal anything interesting.

The whole Cambell family were killed far too easily. They were supposed to be lifelong hunters and go taken out like little bitches.

Demons are pathetic now. They are supposed to have super strength and powers, but Sam and Dean can kill them hand to hand with no problem. Also Sam and Dean are seemingly indestructable - Dean was thrown against a van in the last episode and didn't take any injuries. And instead of just ripping his throat out with his super strength the demon slowly strangles him so that Cas and come and save him.

And the whole thing in Sam's head was boring and waste of screen time.
но ни шагу назад
xrayEU
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden571 Posts
May 23 2011 12:13 GMT
#131
On May 23 2011 19:41 Crazyeyes wrote:
Saw this yesterday:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

LOOK HOW YOUNG THEY LOOKED
And look how ugly Sam got. Bring the sexy hair back, yo

Woooow spoiler!
I´ve only seen 6 episodes of season 1 so far, but yeah i looks more handsome in the first season(s)
Scriptix
Profile Joined December 2010
United States145 Posts
May 23 2011 15:21 GMT
#132
Been following since day 1. I can't believe Castiel is the new God and the way he acting about it. Can't wait to see the new season.
unkkz
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Norway2196 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 17:56:17
May 23 2011 17:54 GMT
#133
On May 23 2011 20:58 RationalGaze wrote:
This season was terrible.

No point to the grandfather coming back. They never explained why he was working for Crowley, but we have to assume it was something to do with resurrecting his daughter, which made no sense since she should be in heaven. Anyway, he was just killed off before he could reveal anything interesting.


Wrong because + Show Spoiler +
They explained it, he wanted to get his daughter back. And no she wouldn´t be in heaven, she made a deal with yellow eyes which got her burned to death and a oneway ticket to hell. And he did reveal his true colors and intentions before he died.


The whole Cambell family were killed far too easily. They were supposed to be lifelong hunters and go taken out like little bitches.


Again wrong because + Show Spoiler +
The forces they dealt with weren't exactly "little bitches" Crowley was never an ordinary demon, and Dean and Sam needed an Angel to "kill" him.

Demons are pathetic now. They are supposed to have super strength and powers, but Sam and Dean can kill them hand to hand with no problem. Also Sam and Dean are seemingly indestructable - Dean was thrown against a van in the last episode and didn't take any injuries. And instead of just ripping his throat out with his super strength the demon slowly strangles him so that Cas and come and save him.


This is called television/film. Why don´t the badguys just shoot the hero and get it over with instead of watching him die slowly and OH NOES he got away. Well that wouldn´t be much of a movie now would it? Hero gets caught by badguy, gets shot, movie ends.

And the whole thing in Sam's head was boring and waste of screen time.


I agree with this however. I see their intentions of doing this and what they´re trying to show the viewers but in the end it was just boring.
uziasz
Profile Joined August 2009
Poland70 Posts
May 23 2011 18:03 GMT
#134
On May 24 2011 00:21 Scriptix wrote:
Been following since day 1. I can't believe Castiel is the new God and the way he acting about it. Can't wait to see the new season.


Great spoiler.. rly
Jaedong fan since 2007 also Navi fan
zasda
Profile Joined March 2011
381 Posts
May 23 2011 19:56 GMT
#135
On May 24 2011 03:03 uziasz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2011 00:21 Scriptix wrote:
Been following since day 1. I can't believe Castiel is the new God and the way he acting about it. Can't wait to see the new season.


Great spoiler.. rly

hmm? that's no spoiler, happened in the final ep of season 6
shinosai
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1577 Posts
May 23 2011 20:53 GMT
#136

This is called television/film. Why don´t the badguys just shoot the hero and get it over with instead of watching him die slowly and OH NOES he got away. Well that wouldn´t be much of a movie now would it? Hero gets caught by badguy, gets shot, movie ends.




Well, that's why typically writers try to create a plot intricate enough that just shooting the hero and getting it over with would be an implausible scenario to begin with.
Be versatile, know when to retreat, and carry a big gun.
unkkz
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Norway2196 Posts
May 23 2011 22:25 GMT
#137
On May 24 2011 05:53 shinosai wrote:

Show nested quote +
This is called television/film. Why don´t the badguys just shoot the hero and get it over with instead of watching him die slowly and OH NOES he got away. Well that wouldn´t be much of a movie now would it? Hero gets caught by badguy, gets shot, movie ends.




Well, that's why typically writers try to create a plot intricate enough that just shooting the hero and getting it over with would be an implausible scenario to begin with.



And in this case Demons are evil personified so they like to see the infamous Sam and Dean suffer, hence a long outdrawn death=more fun for them. Yay i solved it.
AssuredVacancy
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1167 Posts
May 23 2011 22:29 GMT
#138
I don't understand why cas will become scarier to sam and dean now. It's not like before cas didn't have the capacity to evaporate both of them with a snap of the finger.
We spend our youth attaining wealth, and our wealth attaining youth.
Trashie
Profile Joined March 2011
Norway131 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 22:34:24
May 23 2011 22:31 GMT
#139
They know how to kill and hide from angels, not to mention he was a friend and ally.
Crazyeyes
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1342 Posts
May 24 2011 06:52 GMT
#140
On May 24 2011 07:31 Trashie wrote:
They know how to kill and hide from angels, not to mention he was a friend and ally.

Pretty much.
Sam can kill Dean in his sleep whenever he wants. Why isn't Dean afraid of Sam?
WeeEEeeEEEeeEEEeeeEEee!!
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings59
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 138
SpeCial 115
CosmosSc2 45
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1602
Rain 1552
Artosis 651
910 59
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm127
League of Legends
Doublelift3405
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox250
Other Games
summit1g8873
shahzam544
JimRising 426
C9.Mang0336
PiGStarcraft288
Maynarde133
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick884
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP63
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21590
Other Games
• imaqtpie795
• Shiphtur157
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 30m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.