• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:30
CEST 02:30
KST 09:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8377 users

[TV] Supernatural - Page 6

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
firefistAce
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States137 Posts
May 21 2011 05:02 GMT
#101
haha i loved when crowley mocked cas, "flee or die."
Please excuse my English as I am an American on the internet.
Crazyeyes
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1342 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-21 08:40:16
May 21 2011 08:37 GMT
#102
On May 15 2011 12:02 RodrigoX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2011 08:50 unkkz wrote:
On May 15 2011 08:25 Phantom wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I haven't been following season 6 too closely, but did they ever explain why Grandpa Sam was brought back from the dead?


+ Show Spoiler +
Crowley/Cas brought him back. Or i think it was Cas but Crowley recieved credit. They did it so he could catch monsters high on the foodchain for Crowley to torture the location of purgatory out of. In return he would have his daughter(sam n deans mom) brought back to life if they every found what they were looking for which was purgatory.


+ Show Spoiler +
It makes sense now at least, to have one of the best hunters (plus family) brought back to find monsters to find purgatory to meet the end goal of winning heaven. Which is the same reason Sam was brought back, Cas just felt sorry for Dean which is why he didnt get him, so what I think is being inferred is that Sam was brought back without his soul so he wouldnt mess with Dean, until of course episode 1 s6 he was in danger since the situation of catching monsters spun out of control..

+ Show Spoiler +
I thought he dind't know he'd be all fucked up without his soul (or just idndt realize he left the soul behind) ?
The one episode that explained everything, Cas said he on his 'long road of good intentions.' Good intentions =/= bringing him back without a soul. :/


As for the finale, which I just watched...

The episode starting off with "Carry on my Wayward Son" gave me total nostalgia. I have to rewatch seasons 1-5. The good old days, when it was definitely better. ^__^
Hearing that song was always so epic... it just didnt feel the same for me today.

I thought this season was pretty bad, and I'm not too happy about the way it ended. Cas is now basically the bad guy, and they have to kill him. You can say that he's currupted by all the power, but even before he had all that power he was already fucked in the head. He killed Balzahar (sp?) T__T

Whatever. I'll watch it until the end, but so far it look slike I'm probably going to go with Alpha Plan Beta. Which is a terrible name. It's basically just pretending the last 30 seconds of Season 5 E22 and everything after didn't happen.





ALSO! Whatever happned to Chuck (the prophet guy) ?


RodrigoX, hope you had a good time @ prom. :D
WeeEEeeEEEeeEEEeeeEEee!!
Pkol
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia176 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-21 08:49:28
May 21 2011 08:48 GMT
#103
On May 21 2011 17:37 Crazyeyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2011 12:02 RodrigoX wrote:
On May 15 2011 08:50 unkkz wrote:
On May 15 2011 08:25 Phantom wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I haven't been following season 6 too closely, but did they ever explain why Grandpa Sam was brought back from the dead?


+ Show Spoiler +
Crowley/Cas brought him back. Or i think it was Cas but Crowley recieved credit. They did it so he could catch monsters high on the foodchain for Crowley to torture the location of purgatory out of. In return he would have his daughter(sam n deans mom) brought back to life if they every found what they were looking for which was purgatory.


+ Show Spoiler +
It makes sense now at least, to have one of the best hunters (plus family) brought back to find monsters to find purgatory to meet the end goal of winning heaven. Which is the same reason Sam was brought back, Cas just felt sorry for Dean which is why he didnt get him, so what I think is being inferred is that Sam was brought back without his soul so he wouldnt mess with Dean, until of course episode 1 s6 he was in danger since the situation of catching monsters spun out of control..

+ Show Spoiler +
I thought he dind't know he'd be all fucked up without his soul (or just idndt realize he left the soul behind) ?
The one episode that explained everything, Cas said he on his 'long road of good intentions.' Good intentions =/= bringing him back without a soul. :/


As for the finale, which I just watched...

The episode starting off with "Carry on my Wayward Son" gave me total nostalgia. I have to rewatch seasons 1-5. The good old days, when it was definitely better. ^__^
Hearing that song was always so epic... it just didnt feel the same for me today.

I thought this season was pretty bad, and I'm not too happy about the way it ended. Cas is now basically the bad guy, and they have to kill him. You can say that he's currupted by all the power, but even before he had all that power he was already fucked in the head. He killed Balzahar (sp?) T__T

Whatever. I'll watch it until the end, but so far it look slike I'm probably going to go with Alpha Plan Beta. Which is a terrible name. It's basically just pretending the last 30 seconds of Season 5 E22 and everything after didn't happen.





ALSO! Whatever happned to Chuck (the prophet guy) ?


RodrigoX, hope you had a good time @ prom. :D


+ Show Spoiler +

Chuck was heavily implied to be God at the end of season 5. I didn't mind this season, not as epic as the previous, but I enjoyed it. The boys have taken down angels, demons and monsters, but never a deity, season 7 should be fun :D


Oh shit, post 100 :D
lolwut?
Wtfux
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Northern Ireland163 Posts
May 21 2011 08:54 GMT
#104
Supernatural is amazing ^_^
Crazyeyes
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1342 Posts
May 21 2011 09:12 GMT
#105
On May 21 2011 17:48 Pkol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2011 17:37 Crazyeyes wrote:
On May 15 2011 12:02 RodrigoX wrote:
On May 15 2011 08:50 unkkz wrote:
On May 15 2011 08:25 Phantom wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I haven't been following season 6 too closely, but did they ever explain why Grandpa Sam was brought back from the dead?


+ Show Spoiler +
Crowley/Cas brought him back. Or i think it was Cas but Crowley recieved credit. They did it so he could catch monsters high on the foodchain for Crowley to torture the location of purgatory out of. In return he would have his daughter(sam n deans mom) brought back to life if they every found what they were looking for which was purgatory.


+ Show Spoiler +
It makes sense now at least, to have one of the best hunters (plus family) brought back to find monsters to find purgatory to meet the end goal of winning heaven. Which is the same reason Sam was brought back, Cas just felt sorry for Dean which is why he didnt get him, so what I think is being inferred is that Sam was brought back without his soul so he wouldnt mess with Dean, until of course episode 1 s6 he was in danger since the situation of catching monsters spun out of control..

+ Show Spoiler +
I thought he dind't know he'd be all fucked up without his soul (or just idndt realize he left the soul behind) ?
The one episode that explained everything, Cas said he on his 'long road of good intentions.' Good intentions =/= bringing him back without a soul. :/


As for the finale, which I just watched...

The episode starting off with "Carry on my Wayward Son" gave me total nostalgia. I have to rewatch seasons 1-5. The good old days, when it was definitely better. ^__^
Hearing that song was always so epic... it just didnt feel the same for me today.

I thought this season was pretty bad, and I'm not too happy about the way it ended. Cas is now basically the bad guy, and they have to kill him. You can say that he's currupted by all the power, but even before he had all that power he was already fucked in the head. He killed Balzahar (sp?) T__T

Whatever. I'll watch it until the end, but so far it look slike I'm probably going to go with Alpha Plan Beta. Which is a terrible name. It's basically just pretending the last 30 seconds of Season 5 E22 and everything after didn't happen.





ALSO! Whatever happned to Chuck (the prophet guy) ?


RodrigoX, hope you had a good time @ prom. :D


+ Show Spoiler +

Chuck was heavily implied to be God at the end of season 5. I didn't mind this season, not as epic as the previous, but I enjoyed it. The boys have taken down angels, demons and monsters, but never a deity, season 7 should be fun :D


Oh shit, post 100 :D

+ Show Spoiler +
JESUS FUCK YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND

HOLY SHIT

...WHOA.


Its super shitty quality but it works. I think you're right. Thats amazing.

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
WeeEEeeEEEeeEEEeeeEEee!!
RodrigoX
Profile Joined November 2009
United States645 Posts
May 21 2011 15:59 GMT
#106
Okay so Ill probably watch supernatural on watch-supernatural-online.com or whatever it is today and get caught up, and I can totally input myself into the conversation.

Sorry, busy life, football, Starcraft, being awesome all that. Glad it sounds like it was a good finale.

Did they play Kansas?
We were all raised on televion that made us believe we'd all be Millionairs, Movie gods, and Rockstars..... But we won't.... We are slowly learning that fact. And we are very, very pissed off.
zeru
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
8156 Posts
May 21 2011 17:52 GMT
#107
--- Nuked ---
AssuredVacancy
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1167 Posts
May 21 2011 18:04 GMT
#108
Cas will not be a season regular next season.. that's kind aweird.
We spend our youth attaining wealth, and our wealth attaining youth.
Trashie
Profile Joined March 2011
Norway131 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-21 18:53:26
May 21 2011 18:52 GMT
#109
On May 22 2011 02:52 zeru wrote:
about season finale
+ Show Spoiler +
so are there 2 gods now?

+ Show Spoiler +
There's alot of gods in the Supernatural universe.

You have pagan gods, the judeo-christian god etc. Castiel belongs(belonged) to the judeo-christian mythology, where the current god is absent. We don't really know yet what his intentions are. If he was claiming to be the new god of this belief-system, directly challenging the absent god for his "rule" or just stirring up some new shit.

So yeah, it's kinda hard to answer that question.

anatem
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania1369 Posts
May 21 2011 19:50 GMT
#110
fuck cliffhangers
'Tis with our Judgements as our Watches, none / Go just alike, yet each believes his own.
Crazyeyes
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1342 Posts
May 21 2011 20:33 GMT
#111
On May 22 2011 03:52 Trashie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2011 02:52 zeru wrote:
about season finale
+ Show Spoiler +
so are there 2 gods now?

+ Show Spoiler +
There's alot of gods in the Supernatural universe.

You have pagan gods, the judeo-christian god etc. Castiel belongs(belonged) to the judeo-christian mythology, where the current god is absent. We don't really know yet what his intentions are. If he was claiming to be the new god of this belief-system, directly challenging the absent god for his "rule" or just stirring up some new shit.

So yeah, it's kinda hard to answer that question.


+ Show Spoiler +

Yeah, something like this. There are definitely many gods in this world. Some are very weak -- Sam and Dean hunted some pagan gods a few seasons ago and they wern't too big a deal.

Other gods are... well, God. Created angels and all that shit. I'm NOW, thanks to Pkol, pretty sure that Chuck was actually the Christian God.
From what I remember of Dean and Death's conversation, both God and Death are the two oldest and most powerful beings. That we know of, at lesat. Death said that he is just as old, if not older than God. They're both pretty powerful.

Castiel is only a god in the sense that he's extremely powerful now, thanks to all the souls. I guess being really powerful is the definition of being a god?

Makes me wonder... do Death and God get their power from souls, too? I mean, if God CREATED the souls in the first place... O_o
WeeEEeeEEEeeEEEeeeEEee!!
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
May 21 2011 20:38 GMT
#112
Me and my roommate just watched the last 2 episodes for this season they were pretty awesome. Not sure I liked the swerve at the end, he's probably my favorite character...

But now that Season 7 has been confirmed I guess they've set up that nicely. I just kinda hope Season 7 is the end, after they wrap up this storyline where else can they go with it that's good?
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
supdubdup
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States916 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-21 20:39:31
May 21 2011 20:39 GMT
#113
+ Show Spoiler +
Listen this is T.V. They are not going to show God and voice is too cheesy. This is going to be like every other boss in Supernatural where they die super easily. TLDR: Castiel is going to fucking blow himself up due to his inability to control the souls long enough.
Turn it Up
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
May 21 2011 20:47 GMT
#114
Ive been hooked the last month or so watching all the seasons I am currently in season 5 surprisingly good series.

Not reading anything here yet till I get current!!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
Morale
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1010 Posts
May 21 2011 21:58 GMT
#115
SIck good season ending! Always with the cliffhangers:D
RodrigoX
Profile Joined November 2009
United States645 Posts
May 22 2011 05:29 GMT
#116
+ Show Spoiler +
This season, overall kind of not good. But that last episode. Holy mother fucking shit. Like, at the end, I was just like, "OH SHIT, OOHHH SHIT, OOOHHHHHHH SHIT THIS IS BADDDD". Its going to be one hell of a new season, thats all Im saying. The plot they have in front of them is pretty fucking sick.
We were all raised on televion that made us believe we'd all be Millionairs, Movie gods, and Rockstars..... But we won't.... We are slowly learning that fact. And we are very, very pissed off.
Sotamursu
Profile Joined June 2010
Finland612 Posts
May 22 2011 07:28 GMT
#117
On May 22 2011 05:33 Crazyeyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2011 03:52 Trashie wrote:
On May 22 2011 02:52 zeru wrote:
about season finale
+ Show Spoiler +
so are there 2 gods now?

+ Show Spoiler +
There's alot of gods in the Supernatural universe.

You have pagan gods, the judeo-christian god etc. Castiel belongs(belonged) to the judeo-christian mythology, where the current god is absent. We don't really know yet what his intentions are. If he was claiming to be the new god of this belief-system, directly challenging the absent god for his "rule" or just stirring up some new shit.

So yeah, it's kinda hard to answer that question.


+ Show Spoiler +

Yeah, something like this. There are definitely many gods in this world. Some are very weak -- Sam and Dean hunted some pagan gods a few seasons ago and they wern't too big a deal.

Other gods are... well, God. Created angels and all that shit. I'm NOW, thanks to Pkol, pretty sure that Chuck was actually the Christian God.
From what I remember of Dean and Death's conversation, both God and Death are the two oldest and most powerful beings. That we know of, at lesat. Death said that he is just as old, if not older than God. They're both pretty powerful.

Castiel is only a god in the sense that he's extremely powerful now, thanks to all the souls. I guess being really powerful is the definition of being a god?

Makes me wonder... do Death and God get their power from souls, too? I mean, if God CREATED the souls in the first place... O_o

When you have a show with nearly omnipotent beings, you're going to have a lot of plotholes. It's like shows and movies with time travel.
Crazyeyes
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1342 Posts
May 22 2011 08:12 GMT
#118
Where exactly is the plothole?
I mean, I'm sure there are some... I just can't think of any. I dont see myself pointing any out in that quote there.
WeeEEeeEEEeeEEEeeeEEee!!
Sotamursu
Profile Joined June 2010
Finland612 Posts
May 22 2011 09:00 GMT
#119
On May 22 2011 17:12 Crazyeyes wrote:
Where exactly is the plothole?
I mean, I'm sure there are some... I just can't think of any. I dont see myself pointing any out in that quote there.

There aren't any huge plot holes in the main story ro anything, but there's just so much stuff that requires suspension of disbelief. Then there's the absorbing soul stuff. What's stopping Crowley from absorbing every soul in hell inside himself and becoming god? If fate and her sisters are the only thing stopping someone from manipulating history and acquiring more souls, can't someone just create enough souls to become powerful enough to kill the sisters?

I also found the whole apocalypse arc kind of weird. Angels are jealous of humanity and the love that god gives them. So their plan is to kill all humans and then go back to their daily lives of doing nothing(?).

I remember that there were other things like these, but I just can't remember the specifics. It's been years since I saw episodes from earlier seasons. I don't really mind that they don't explain everything and I still enjoy the show.
Trashie
Profile Joined March 2011
Norway131 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-22 09:34:20
May 22 2011 09:33 GMT
#120
On May 22 2011 18:00 Sotamursu wrote:
What's stopping Crowley from absorbing every soul in hell inside himself and becoming god?

A strict ritual requiring alot of different ingredients. For example blood from a Purgatory native. Also, Castiel said he had plans for Crowley. Considering Castiels current near-omnipotence, he is pretty much Castiels bitch and can't/won't be able to do anything without Castiels say-so.


On May 22 2011 18:00 Sotamursu wrote:
If fate and her sisters are the only thing stopping someone from manipulating history and acquiring more souls, can't someone just create enough souls to become powerful enough to kill the sisters?

I didn't really pay close attention to the episode where Fate was depicted, so I don't really know.


On May 22 2011 18:00 Sotamursu wrote:
I also found the whole apocalypse arc kind of weird. Angels are jealous of humanity and the love that god gives them. So their plan is to kill all humans and then go back to their daily lives of doing nothing(?).

This was covered pretty much in depth season 5. The angels are sick of the current status. God's been absent for ages. Heaven is in chaos. "We just want it to be over." -Some angel in season 5.

However, we don't really know what happens to the angels after an apocalypse. Remember Gabriel said these things were like sunday dinners, back in the day. So the angels may just want to end the current situation, where they're supposed to serve the humans and go on to a different state of existing (in the lack of a better word).
--

But yeah, this is a show that requires some leaps of logic. Doesn't really hurt it in my opinion, anyway.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings59
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 138
SpeCial 115
CosmosSc2 45
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1602
Rain 1552
Artosis 651
910 59
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm127
League of Legends
Doublelift3405
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox250
Other Games
summit1g8873
shahzam544
JimRising 426
C9.Mang0336
PiGStarcraft288
Maynarde133
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick884
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP63
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21590
Other Games
• imaqtpie795
• Shiphtur157
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 30m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.