• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:54
CEST 17:54
KST 00:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8039 users

Monk - Builds/Discussion - Page 31

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 141 Next
Pwere
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1557 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 09:45:28
May 29 2012 09:43 GMT
#601
On May 29 2012 11:14 xDaunt wrote:
I'm at 45k hp, 570 res, 5200 armor, and 13k dps, but I am still getting murdered in Act 2 by a lot of stuff. I even have to kite a lot of white trash mobs, which is just retarded.
I'm at 40k/500/5400/16k with +750 on hit, and no act 2 trash can touch me. I think I can kill over half the elite packs at this point, but it varies by region. I can comfortably farm act 2; get my 5 nephalem and open a chest.

Here's my build, though I vary between FoT and Deadly Reach.

ps. Faith in the Light takes my damage from 16k to 24k. It really seems to be closer to 50% than the 30% the tooltip says.
Vallelol
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1046 Posts
May 29 2012 09:50 GMT
#602
Yeah I read the last 5 pages before and got a lot out of it, still I'm wondering what part of my gear I should improve next
run.at.me
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia550 Posts
May 29 2012 10:49 GMT
#603
On May 29 2012 17:53 Vallelol wrote:
I just solo killed Belial on Inferno with my Monk, was pretty easy and had no real problems with it.
Now in Act 3 I get shit on by any elitepack, even if their combo isn't that strong.

Thats my build I've been using so far:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#abXgih!ZYU!ZcbaYa

These are my stats right now (Mantra of Evasion active):

[image loading]

Any suggestion for my build + gearing to be able to go through Act 3?



yee honestly 377 resistances to all using OWE is quite low, with owe you need it to approach ~700. and then in a perfect world, you want 500 res (WITHOUT USING OWE), and instead of using OWE u repalce it iwth resolve, as has been previously discussed. the OWE is really just something to help you through times where your gear isn't sufficient.

so far as i can tell, the most desirable stats to approach are:
500-600 res without OWE
1500+ dex
~1000+ vit (if you have +life% then fair enough whatever)
~5k+ base armor atleast (using passive dex = armor)

i cant remember what else to have, but you wont survive act 3 with your current stats

Holytornados
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1022 Posts
May 29 2012 10:59 GMT
#604
On May 29 2012 18:43 Pwere wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 11:14 xDaunt wrote:
I'm at 45k hp, 570 res, 5200 armor, and 13k dps, but I am still getting murdered in Act 2 by a lot of stuff. I even have to kite a lot of white trash mobs, which is just retarded.
I'm at 40k/500/5400/16k with +750 on hit, and no act 2 trash can touch me. I think I can kill over half the elite packs at this point, but it varies by region. I can comfortably farm act 2; get my 5 nephalem and open a chest.

Here's my build, though I vary between FoT and Deadly Reach.

ps. Faith in the Light takes my damage from 16k to 24k. It really seems to be closer to 50% than the 30% the tooltip says.


I wonder what our difference is, because I have a lot of trouble with similar stats.
CLG/Liquid ~~ youtube.com/reddedgaming
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 11:21:16
May 29 2012 11:18 GMT
#605
Guys i am running out of farming spots. Butcher x5 vn at this moment nets about 40-60k in 40minutes which is way too little. I have ran him about 9 times and most expensive drop was around 80k. Now maybe even less since act 3-4 items start flooding AH.

I have 340 res without resist passive, 35k hp ~70% armor reduction 12.5k dps on my tank build. I use the armorstacking build with fire storm and I skip the earth ally.

I ran act 2 to quest 8 but then I realized what's the point of completing quest with just skipping elitepacks.
Is unexpected allies best way to farm(n. 5q)? TP to just waypoints.

Also, whats the amount of hp I want to get before I priorize dex over vit?
as useful as teasalt
Vallelol
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1046 Posts
May 29 2012 11:38 GMT
#606
On May 29 2012 19:49 run.at.me wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 17:53 Vallelol wrote:
I just solo killed Belial on Inferno with my Monk, was pretty easy and had no real problems with it.
Now in Act 3 I get shit on by any elitepack, even if their combo isn't that strong.

Thats my build I've been using so far:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#abXgih!ZYU!ZcbaYa

These are my stats right now (Mantra of Evasion active):

[image loading]

Any suggestion for my build + gearing to be able to go through Act 3?



yee honestly 377 resistances to all using OWE is quite low, with owe you need it to approach ~700. and then in a perfect world, you want 500 res (WITHOUT USING OWE), and instead of using OWE u repalce it iwth resolve, as has been previously discussed. the OWE is really just something to help you through times where your gear isn't sufficient.

so far as i can tell, the most desirable stats to approach are:
500-600 res without OWE
1500+ dex
~1000+ vit (if you have +life% then fair enough whatever)
~5k+ base armor atleast (using passive dex = armor)

i cant remember what else to have, but you wont survive act 3 with your current stats



Thank you very much for this, so with 500-600 res you mean all resistance I guess, so I should just quit using any other resistance items other than all resistance or is there any specific resistance which is still useful to have more of?
Holytornados
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1022 Posts
May 29 2012 11:40 GMT
#607
On May 29 2012 20:38 Vallelol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 19:49 run.at.me wrote:
On May 29 2012 17:53 Vallelol wrote:
I just solo killed Belial on Inferno with my Monk, was pretty easy and had no real problems with it.
Now in Act 3 I get shit on by any elitepack, even if their combo isn't that strong.

Thats my build I've been using so far:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#abXgih!ZYU!ZcbaYa

These are my stats right now (Mantra of Evasion active):

[image loading]

Any suggestion for my build + gearing to be able to go through Act 3?



yee honestly 377 resistances to all using OWE is quite low, with owe you need it to approach ~700. and then in a perfect world, you want 500 res (WITHOUT USING OWE), and instead of using OWE u repalce it iwth resolve, as has been previously discussed. the OWE is really just something to help you through times where your gear isn't sufficient.

so far as i can tell, the most desirable stats to approach are:
500-600 res without OWE
1500+ dex
~1000+ vit (if you have +life% then fair enough whatever)
~5k+ base armor atleast (using passive dex = armor)

i cant remember what else to have, but you wont survive act 3 with your current stats



Thank you very much for this, so with 500-600 res you mean all resistance I guess, so I should just quit using any other resistance items other than all resistance or is there any specific resistance which is still useful to have more of?



You can stack one specific resistance and +all res with it if you use the One with Everything passive. It's quite good at lower gear levels.
CLG/Liquid ~~ youtube.com/reddedgaming
run.at.me
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 12:16:14
May 29 2012 12:15 GMT
#608
On May 29 2012 20:40 Holytornados wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 20:38 Vallelol wrote:
On May 29 2012 19:49 run.at.me wrote:
On May 29 2012 17:53 Vallelol wrote:
I just solo killed Belial on Inferno with my Monk, was pretty easy and had no real problems with it.
Now in Act 3 I get shit on by any elitepack, even if their combo isn't that strong.

Thats my build I've been using so far:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#abXgih!ZYU!ZcbaYa

These are my stats right now (Mantra of Evasion active):

[image loading]

Any suggestion for my build + gearing to be able to go through Act 3?



yee honestly 377 resistances to all using OWE is quite low, with owe you need it to approach ~700. and then in a perfect world, you want 500 res (WITHOUT USING OWE), and instead of using OWE u repalce it iwth resolve, as has been previously discussed. the OWE is really just something to help you through times where your gear isn't sufficient.

so far as i can tell, the most desirable stats to approach are:
500-600 res without OWE
1500+ dex
~1000+ vit (if you have +life% then fair enough whatever)
~5k+ base armor atleast (using passive dex = armor)

i cant remember what else to have, but you wont survive act 3 with your current stats



Thank you very much for this, so with 500-600 res you mean all resistance I guess, so I should just quit using any other resistance items other than all resistance or is there any specific resistance which is still useful to have more of?



You can stack one specific resistance and +all res with it if you use the One with Everything passive. It's quite good at lower gear levels.


ye true but at some point with diminishing returns on resistance, the passive becomes a waste of a slot, and you should use the resolve passive.

with perfect gear you can get 600+ all resistances (50 per slot minus weapon) and it helps that some items give 70 to all res here and there.

on another note, 52k hp is too high for 377 resistances. you can afford to lose ~10k+ hp for an additonal 200 to all resistances. vitality is good, but when it comes to act 3, 100k hp with 377 res won't help at all.

im currently in the progress of filtering out my specific plus res element, and searching for +50 to all res (while maintaining all the stats that I had previously)
As you can imagine, it's ridiculously expensive. every item with high +vit + dex /% IAS/ crit% chance and dmg/ life on hit/ while ONTOP getting 50 to all res. every piece is looking at costing me 5+mil to satisfy what is necessary to survive act 3 (i want to maintain 25k dps, too lol)

monk seems to be by far the most expensive, yet least capable of the characters in inferno -_-.

but thats why i like it.
Regina
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands148 Posts
May 29 2012 13:07 GMT
#609
I would like to stress the fact the dmg a shield can reduce. Right now i have a two legendary items that give me a totall of 38 % block with an amount of 3700-4700. Compaired to the 10% ive seen alot on the forums
run.at.me
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia550 Posts
May 29 2012 13:09 GMT
#610
On May 29 2012 22:07 Regina wrote:
I would like to stress the fact the dmg a shield can reduce. Right now i have a two legendary items that give me a totall of 38 % block with an amount of 3700-4700. Compaired to the 10% ive seen alot on the forums


hey what else gives you a block chance? Im looking for a good shield atm mines only 11% which or horrible, but the shields on AH are just bad. so I'm waiting it out for something worth the millions im destined to spend.
Holytornados
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1022 Posts
May 29 2012 13:15 GMT
#611
On May 29 2012 21:15 run.at.me wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 20:40 Holytornados wrote:
On May 29 2012 20:38 Vallelol wrote:
On May 29 2012 19:49 run.at.me wrote:
On May 29 2012 17:53 Vallelol wrote:
I just solo killed Belial on Inferno with my Monk, was pretty easy and had no real problems with it.
Now in Act 3 I get shit on by any elitepack, even if their combo isn't that strong.

Thats my build I've been using so far:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#abXgih!ZYU!ZcbaYa

These are my stats right now (Mantra of Evasion active):

[image loading]

Any suggestion for my build + gearing to be able to go through Act 3?



yee honestly 377 resistances to all using OWE is quite low, with owe you need it to approach ~700. and then in a perfect world, you want 500 res (WITHOUT USING OWE), and instead of using OWE u repalce it iwth resolve, as has been previously discussed. the OWE is really just something to help you through times where your gear isn't sufficient.

so far as i can tell, the most desirable stats to approach are:
500-600 res without OWE
1500+ dex
~1000+ vit (if you have +life% then fair enough whatever)
~5k+ base armor atleast (using passive dex = armor)

i cant remember what else to have, but you wont survive act 3 with your current stats



Thank you very much for this, so with 500-600 res you mean all resistance I guess, so I should just quit using any other resistance items other than all resistance or is there any specific resistance which is still useful to have more of?



You can stack one specific resistance and +all res with it if you use the One with Everything passive. It's quite good at lower gear levels.


ye true but at some point with diminishing returns on resistance, the passive becomes a waste of a slot, and you should use the resolve passive.

with perfect gear you can get 600+ all resistances (50 per slot minus weapon) and it helps that some items give 70 to all res here and there.

on another note, 52k hp is too high for 377 resistances. you can afford to lose ~10k+ hp for an additonal 200 to all resistances. vitality is good, but when it comes to act 3, 100k hp with 377 res won't help at all.

im currently in the progress of filtering out my specific plus res element, and searching for +50 to all res (while maintaining all the stats that I had previously)
As you can imagine, it's ridiculously expensive. every item with high +vit + dex /% IAS/ crit% chance and dmg/ life on hit/ while ONTOP getting 50 to all res. every piece is looking at costing me 5+mil to satisfy what is necessary to survive act 3 (i want to maintain 25k dps, too lol)

monk seems to be by far the most expensive, yet least capable of the characters in inferno -_-.

but thats why i like it.



Yeah, I agree. But the person I originally responded to seemed to be at the lower end of the gear spectrum, when it is in his favor to be using OWE.
CLG/Liquid ~~ youtube.com/reddedgaming
wwiv
Profile Joined April 2010
Singapore182 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 13:44:09
May 29 2012 13:42 GMT
#612
hey guys, a quick question for the monks solo-ing inferno atm. i think i am just about to hit the threshold to be able to do the first part of act 3, can't really remember my stats but i am at about 700+ resist all with OWE, 39k hp, 19k dps, 24% melee resist and just a mere 19% block

however i have about 10 million in gold saved up. now i am about 99% sure the next item i should buying (and would allow me to do act 3 inferno properly) is a hit on life weapon with at least 800 hit points, would this be my best investment? i would estimate it to cost around 5-9 million gold and that would leave me about 3-4mil to upgrade my hp + resistance to close to 800. however i think i will probably take a hit of about 2-3k dps in exchange because there is no way i can afford a weapon with similar stats then my current one in addition to the 800 hit on life points.

what say you guys?
run.at.me
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia550 Posts
May 29 2012 13:55 GMT
#613
On May 29 2012 22:42 wwiv wrote:
hey guys, a quick question for the monks solo-ing inferno atm. i think i am just about to hit the threshold to be able to do the first part of act 3, can't really remember my stats but i am at about 700+ resist all with OWE, 39k hp, 19k dps, 24% melee resist and just a mere 19% block

however i have about 10 million in gold saved up. now i am about 99% sure the next item i should buying (and would allow me to do act 3 inferno properly) is a hit on life weapon with at least 800 hit points, would this be my best investment? i would estimate it to cost around 5-9 million gold and that would leave me about 3-4mil to upgrade my hp + resistance to close to 800. however i think i will probably take a hit of about 2-3k dps in exchange because there is no way i can afford a weapon with similar stats then my current one in addition to the 800 hit on life points.

what say you guys?


wow 24% melee resist is killer. weapons on the AH are incredibly expensive. I just bought a wep thats 870 dps, +176 dex +~100 something vit, socketed (so i could put a life on hit gem in it) and it was 8 mil. Also 1.69 attack speed (which u need for spirit regen/life on hit) so my attack speed is 2.4 atm.

I would suggest investing in a good weapon, but they are incredibly expensive. And don't be fooled by 1k dps weapons with little stats/ slowish attack speed because you NEED fast AS. My search bar was either increased attk speed and life on hit, or increased attack speed socketed.

the star gem gives +300 life on hit, if i combine more gems i get 400, and then 500 and then last gem is 600 (lol gl to me).

however im looking for an amulet that does IAS, life on hit, and all resistances, but as you can imagine it'll prob cost another 10mil just for a godly there.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 14:18:34
May 29 2012 14:18 GMT
#614
I'm pretty sure I farmed from the bridge to azmodan in 35 minutes for 110k but I'm not sure I MAY have been converting it to an hourly gain but you basically get cyclone strike and circular breathing and shit and just destroy everything asap and sell everything you get. You should try it for yourself I'm not sure the gold figure was correct but I think it is. The only problem is its boring but if you have lots of items to sell in auction house and queue is full no real point farming butcher.

I might try it again tonight just to recheck before trying magdha runs to see how reliable that is and how much gear I get.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
May 29 2012 14:39 GMT
#615
Still a bit stupid all the farm you can do is for gold to buy thing in the action house.
Gear in Act 1 Inferno should be better. :/
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 15:15:22
May 29 2012 15:15 GMT
#616
Gear in act 1 can get pretty damn good, its just we're gearing faster than we should due to ppl who can do act 3 and 4 when we should be stuck on act 2 right now.

Also note that I did that 100k+ azmodan run with GOLD % FIND GEAR I had about 70%.
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 16:05:16
May 29 2012 16:03 GMT
#617
Dropping One with Everything is unadvisable.

Drop transcendence for Resolve instead. Its completely nonscalar. You only need like 300 life on hit to get the same benefit, as opposed to stacking hundreds more all resists that OWE would otherwise provide, the stat budget differences are enormous.
twitch.tv/medrea
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
May 29 2012 16:06 GMT
#618
One with everything is great - most people sell things completely ignoring a single non physical resist in the pricing on rares, so you get a great set cheap. Even better - you can get 50 resist all on the expensive stuff but also randomly find 40 resistance of your choice on the item which is also ignored mostly in the pricing. If you're super rich and get rares with no free slots (I.e a ring with dex/vit/atk/resist all) maybe its better to not get OwE like regina says but I'm not convinced. Transcendence seems like the easiest thing to drop for resolve. That said resolve -25% damage is going to be worse than transcendence if you are using transcendence for more than 25% of your healing.
Pwere
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1557 Posts
May 29 2012 16:06 GMT
#619
On May 29 2012 19:59 Holytornados wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 18:43 Pwere wrote:
On May 29 2012 11:14 xDaunt wrote:
I'm at 45k hp, 570 res, 5200 armor, and 13k dps, but I am still getting murdered in Act 2 by a lot of stuff. I even have to kite a lot of white trash mobs, which is just retarded.
I'm at 40k/500/5400/16k with +750 on hit, and no act 2 trash can touch me. I think I can kill over half the elite packs at this point, but it varies by region. I can comfortably farm act 2; get my 5 nephalem and open a chest.

Here's my build, though I vary between FoT and Deadly Reach.

ps. Faith in the Light takes my damage from 16k to 24k. It really seems to be closer to 50% than the 30% the tooltip says.


I wonder what our difference is, because I have a lot of trouble with similar stats.
How much Life on Hit do you have? It really is that good. Every 200 feels like another layer of Transcendence.

Also, FoT is godlike vs white mobs since it stunlocks them with the miniknockback. However, it's a flat 16%, while Deadly Reach has +50% armor, meaning the more armor you have, the better it is (even through diminishing return).

Finally, I have 1670 Dex, for a nice 35% base dodge rate. Going from 1000 to 1600 gives you roughly 13% effective damage reduction.
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
May 29 2012 16:21 GMT
#620
I have found that Fists and Thunder and Deadly Reach do some really bad damage. Hundred Fists does a lot more and Spirit Salvo is really good, and also knockbacks.
twitch.tv/medrea
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 141 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1295
ComeBackTV 847
SteadfastSC778
TaKeTV 491
IndyStarCraft 176
Rex151
EnkiAlexander 85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 778
IndyStarCraft 176
Rex 151
ProTech127
BRAT_OK 41
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45790
Bisu 2297
EffOrt 972
Shuttle 619
BeSt 466
Mini 456
Soma 439
Light 429
Larva 360
ZerO 205
[ Show more ]
Rush 192
Hyuk 178
firebathero 78
Sea.KH 66
Mong 64
Snow 57
910 56
Liquid`Ret 54
Pusan 53
Sexy 40
ToSsGirL 34
Aegong 30
Trap 29
Bale 27
Terrorterran 22
JYJ 21
Shine 20
Rock 16
yabsab 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8594
qojqva962
Counter-Strike
fl0m829
Fnx 800
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1410
Khaldor1171
Other Games
singsing1876
hiko1436
Beastyqt651
Livibee203
Hui .170
ArmadaUGS159
KnowMe124
XaKoH 118
QueenE84
Mew2King76
DeMusliM49
ZerO(Twitch)12
CosmosSc2 4
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 39
• StrangeGG 30
• mYiSmile129
• Gemini_19 11
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• Michael_bg 11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3616
• TFBlade407
Other Games
• Shiphtur319
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 6m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 6m
Online Event
19h 6m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.