• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:00
CEST 20:00
KST 03:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8990 users

Simple Questions, Simple Answers - Page 53

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 90 Next
Miiike
Profile Joined July 2010
United States141 Posts
May 18 2012 13:19 GMT
#1041
On May 18 2012 17:07 Vaelone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 17:04 Caphe wrote:
@heishe: As far as I know there is no skill that allow you to break root. But there is item with attribute to reduce the time you are being rooted

You auto level up, you cant chose to add str/int/dex/vit as D2



Shouldn't this do it? Or did I understand the question wrong.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#..g!!..b

Or does it just make immune to new ones rather than also removes current one, I'm not actually quite sure.

WD Spirit Walk and DH Smoke Screen both remove roots, there may be more but those are the only ones I've seen in action.
gdoOso.448 | LoL NA: Osogrande | DotA 2: GDO.Oso
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
May 18 2012 15:54 GMT
#1042
Is there a way to raise the HP of your minions and pets as a Witch Doctor?
If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
SkaPunk
Profile Joined October 2010
United States471 Posts
May 18 2012 16:06 GMT
#1043
What should I give my enchantress to make her better?
Team Fallacy
Mowr
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden791 Posts
May 18 2012 16:10 GMT
#1044
On May 18 2012 22:16 ulan-bat wrote:
How do you decide between selling a magic/rare item and salvaging it?
I tend to just salvage everything but I can't justify it really.

Depends on if you want to buy things at the auction house or craft things yourself really. Personally I never find myself short on cash, so I mostly salvage if it not something I can sell for alot of gold.
Kill one man and they'll call you a murderer. Kill an army of men and they'll call you a general. But kill all men and they'll call you a god.
wichenks
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada153 Posts
May 18 2012 16:17 GMT
#1045
Where can I find petrified bark? A frield told me he looked in the guidebook and you need it to craft legendary stuff. But I have never seen any, nor does the game guide on battle.net mention it. Did that not make it into the full version?
Sometimes Artosis and I like to have Hot 6ix with each other - Tasteless
Agarvaen
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland16 Posts
May 18 2012 18:13 GMT
#1046
Do followers take experience from the character they support and if so how much ?
Lafer
Profile Joined April 2010
United States114 Posts
May 18 2012 19:06 GMT
#1047
I'm playing through the game on normal ATM, and I wanted to know:

Should I equip plain white items that give better DPS and more armor, or do I keep my stuff that gives me Int? I play a WD, BTW. Right now, I have blues on that are being outstripped in terms of armor that is being dropped, but I am still using the blues because they give me Int while the whites don't.
ZasZ.
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2911 Posts
May 18 2012 19:14 GMT
#1048
On May 19 2012 04:06 Lafer wrote:
I'm playing through the game on normal ATM, and I wanted to know:

Should I equip plain white items that give better DPS and more armor, or do I keep my stuff that gives me Int? I play a WD, BTW. Right now, I have blues on that are being outstripped in terms of armor that is being dropped, but I am still using the blues because they give me Int while the whites don't.


Easy way to check this is to look and see how your damage (in the character window) is affected by equipping different items. Generally, your primary stat (Intelligence) contributes quite a bit to your overall damage stat. That said, I don't think, once you have a blue/rare with decent affixes, you will ever replace it with a white item.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 18 2012 19:15 GMT
#1049
On May 19 2012 04:06 Lafer wrote:
I'm playing through the game on normal ATM, and I wanted to know:

Should I equip plain white items that give better DPS and more armor, or do I keep my stuff that gives me Int? I play a WD, BTW. Right now, I have blues on that are being outstripped in terms of armor that is being dropped, but I am still using the blues because they give me Int while the whites don't.

if you hover over the items, it will say whether it increases damage; make sure you have tooltips on. if it increases damage (and there are no other attributes to the item you are replacing that negate using the better damage item) then use it. white vs blue is irrelevant if the white is better.
Lafer
Profile Joined April 2010
United States114 Posts
May 18 2012 19:19 GMT
#1050
Ok, I do have the advance tooltips on, but I was thinking that having the Int on the blues was the best way to gear, but I guess at that low level, it just doesn't really matter, huh? For example, I have a yellow wristpiece that gives me 19 armor and +3 Int, but I am still using it because no other wrist piece gives me Int, even though they will give me 40 armor. Thanks for the info!
gruff
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden2276 Posts
May 18 2012 19:20 GMT
#1051
On May 18 2012 22:16 ulan-bat wrote:
How do you decide between selling a magic/rare item and salvaging it?
I tend to just salvage everything but I can't justify it really.

I salvage everthing unless I want to accumulate money fast for something specific (auction house items, crafting and so on).
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 18 2012 19:25 GMT
#1052
On May 19 2012 04:19 Lafer wrote:
Ok, I do have the advance tooltips on, but I was thinking that having the Int on the blues was the best way to gear, but I guess at that low level, it just doesn't really matter, huh? For example, I have a yellow wristpiece that gives me 19 armor and +3 Int, but I am still using it because no other wrist piece gives me Int, even though they will give me 40 armor. Thanks for the info!

afaik, the only benefit to having int is higher damage (and likely affects the level of defensive spells: e.g., more life for diamond spell). it doesn't affect anything else. i may be wrong on that account though. i always go for higher damage. dont care much about anything else personally.
GomJabbar
Profile Joined February 2011
United States161 Posts
May 18 2012 19:53 GMT
#1053
If you could compare each class with a spellcaster/race from Starcraft, which and why? I play Protoss and would love to see which class has spells similar to forcefields or psi storm.

Right now I'm playing Wizard which seems fun. But I'm considering trying the Witchdoctor too.
m00nchile
Profile Joined July 2010
Slovenia240 Posts
May 18 2012 20:44 GMT
#1054
On May 19 2012 04:25 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2012 04:19 Lafer wrote:
Ok, I do have the advance tooltips on, but I was thinking that having the Int on the blues was the best way to gear, but I guess at that low level, it just doesn't really matter, huh? For example, I have a yellow wristpiece that gives me 19 armor and +3 Int, but I am still using it because no other wrist piece gives me Int, even though they will give me 40 armor. Thanks for the info!

afaik, the only benefit to having int is higher damage (and likely affects the level of defensive spells: e.g., more life for diamond spell). it doesn't affect anything else. i may be wrong on that account though. i always go for higher damage. dont care much about anything else personally.

Every point of Int gives you 0.1 all resist (yes even physical).
The above post was made by a noob. Take it as such.
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
May 18 2012 21:32 GMT
#1055
what debuffs do you get in higher levels? Do you have lowered resists?
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
CruelZeratul
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany4588 Posts
May 18 2012 22:28 GMT
#1056
Just saw an Tumps stream that he gets 35 HP per Vitality. When does this change? I'm kinda confused
PlutoNZ
Profile Joined February 2008
New Zealand410 Posts
May 18 2012 22:33 GMT
#1057
I just finished Act 1 Hell with some friends but now when I try to join a Hell public game, all the quests are unselectable except the first quest in Act 1. I'm level 51. Why is this? And what does the allowed levels in the quest selection screen mean? Does it depend on my level because I doubt only level 49-52 players are allowed to do the first quest in Act 1 Hell.
Eppa!
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden4641 Posts
May 18 2012 23:12 GMT
#1058
How do i get to see fairy timer/weapon timer on wizards?
"Can't wait till Monday" Cixah+Waveofshadow. "Needs to be monday. Weekend please go by quickly." Gahlo
darkcloud8282
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada776 Posts
May 19 2012 01:20 GMT
#1059
Does +Damage % add to your overall damage or just your weapon's damage? And if it's just the weapon, is it already included in the displayed DPS of the item?
liam33
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada192 Posts
May 19 2012 01:50 GMT
#1060
how does the wizards attack work would INT be better or damage from the weapon?
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1024
ComeBackTV 894
TaKeTV 558
SteadfastSC504
LamboSC2361
IndyStarCraft 216
Rex105
EnkiAlexander 69
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 504
LamboSC2 361
mouzHeroMarine 306
IndyStarCraft 216
ProTech151
Rex 105
UpATreeSC 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23733
Shuttle 1393
firebathero 210
Rush 130
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 19
Trap 19
Shine 15
Sexy 14
Djem5 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7186
qojqva1612
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
fl0m1618
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1926
crisheroes1175
Liquid`Hasu545
XaKoH 178
MindelVK12
Other Games
Grubby2063
ceh9840
FrodaN734
Beastyqt568
ArmadaUGS192
Hui .178
KnowMe140
C9.Mang0120
QueenE112
Trikslyr79
Mew2King56
Dewaltoss50
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream74
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 5
• Adnapsc2 4
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• FirePhoenix12
• 80smullet 8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis2656
League of Legends
• TFBlade1113
Other Games
• imaqtpie784
• WagamamaTV292
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h
Stellar Fest
19h
OSC
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 16h
Online Event
1d 17h
FEL
1d 22h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.